Some wonders that I have for my homebrew setting (not including ones very similar to previous suggestions):
32. The Gargoyle: Near the western end of the World Scar, deep in the Wilds Lands, is The Gargoyle. The southern wall of the canyon has been carved into a colossal demonic statue hundreds of feet tall. The demon sits on its haunches, its elbows on its knees with its clawed hands out stretched palms up as if asking the world for a sacrifice. Between its cloven hooves is an entrance to a cave.
33. The Pillars of Creation: Deep in the heart of the Keloran Wood, an unending and primeval forest, are the Pillars of Creation. The Pillars, the most sacred site to all the native races of Vogundium, are a grove of five cyclopean trees each standing a mile high. The holiest temple of the Elven faith stands in the centre of the grove, a vast structure of wood that seamlessly blends in with its surroundings.
34. The Gate of Heaven: The walled city of Taifeng is the capital of Hoshen Province. It is a centre of learning and religious study. Visitors to the city must first pass through The Gate of Heaven, a torii gate over 100ft tall. Legend has it that the wood used to craft the gate was gifted to the Emperor Who Is The Ruler of the World in the name of the Heavenly Bureaucracy by the Heavenly Emperor That Sits on the Jade Throne from a grove of trees that grow in Paradise.
35. Nethercity: A vast necropolis in the Kingdom of Ealvick that has twice been the source of Undead Uprisings that threatened the entire continent. It has not been active for centuries.
36. The Frozen Giants: A circle of undetermined number of standing stones, roughly hewn to resemble giant humanoids. Local legend states that if anyone were to stand in the centre of the circle and count exactly how many stones there are, they would come to life.
37. The Ice Caves of Aefnia: Deep in the mountains, far from any civilization, are huge caves of ice. Gargantuan creatures, frozen deep in the ice, are clearly visible through the crystal clear ice. Strange looking humanoids can be seen fleeing from and fighting the monsters.