Namfoodle "stumbleduck" Turnippin
Common, Gnome, Sylvan, Dwarven, Elven, Goblin
Alchemist 3 (grenadier)
Str:10, Dex:16, Con:14, Int:16, Wis:12, Cha:11
Bombs: +7/8, 2d6+3/4, varies, 20/x2, 20ft
Rapier: +4, 1d4+0, P, 18-20/x2
Skills 4+3 Int Mod
- Acrobatics: 4 - Dex + 1 rank
- Appraise: 9 - Int + 3 ranks + class skill
- Craft (alchemy): 12 - Int + 1 rank + class skill + race + lvl
- Climb: 1 - Str + 1 rank
- Disable Device: 7 - Dex + 1 rank + class skill
- Knowledge (arcana): 9 - Int + 3 ranks + class skill
- Knowledge (nature): 9 - Int + 3 ranks + class skill
- Perception: 9 - Wis + 3 ranks + class skill + race
- Sleight of Hand: 7 - Dex + 1 rank + class skill
- Spellcraft: 7 - Int + 1 rank + class skill
- Stealth: 7 - Dex + Size
- Use Magic Device: 6 - Cha + 3 ranks + class skill
- Throw Anything
- Martial Prof. - Rapier
- Point Blank Shot
- Extra Discovery - Stink Bombs
- Pyromaniac Gnomes with this racial trait are treated as one level higher when casting spells with the fire descriptor, using granted powers of the Fire domain, using the bloodline powers of the fire elemental bloodline or the revelations of the oracle's flame mystery, and determining the damage of alchemist bombs that deal fire damage (this ability does not give gnomes early access to level-based powers; it only affects the powers they could use without this ability). Gnomes with Charisma scores of 11 or higher also gain the following spell-like abilities: 1/day—dancing lights, flare, prestidigitation, produce flame. The caster level for these effects is equal to the gnome's level; the DCs are Charisma-based. .
- Eternal Hope: Gnomes rarely lose hope and are always confident that even hopeless situations will work out. Gnomes with this racial trait receive a +2 racial bonus on saving throws against fear and despair effects. Once per day, after rolling a 1 on a d20, the gnome may reroll and use the second result.
- Weapon Familiarity: Gnomes treat any weapon with the word “gnome” in its name as a martial weapon.
- Keen Senses: Gnomes receive a +2 racial bonus on Perception checks.
- Obsessive: Gnomes receive a +2 racial bonus on a Craft or Profession skill of their choice.
- Size: Gnomes are Small creatures and gain a +1 size bonus to their AC, a +1 size bonus on attack rolls, a –1 penalty to their CMB and CMD, and a +4 size bonus on Stealth checks.
- Base Speed (Slow Speed): Gnomes have a base speed of 20 feet.
- Strong Arm, Supple Wrist: Whenever you move at least 10 feet before making an attack with a thrown weapon, you add 10 feet to the range increment of the weapon thrown.You can only gain this benefit once per round.
- Attuned to the Ancestors (Osirion): You were raised to believe
that undead are nothing to fear—they are simply the
unliving remnants of your honored ancestors. Once per
day, you can surround yourself with an aura of unlife.
Unintelligent undead ignore you unless you take action
against them, per hide from undead. The protection lasts
1 round for every two character levels you possess (with
a minimum of 1 round). If you take any offensive action
against any undead, this effect immediately ends. This is
a supernatural ability..
- Mutagen 1/active at a time
- Extracts: Level 1 - 4/day (3 class + 1 int)
- Bombs 6/day
- Martial Weapon Proficiency
- Alchemical Weapon
- Swift Alchemy
- Throw Anything
- Discoveries - Precise bombs, Smoke Bombs, Stink bombs
- Reduce Person
- Cure Light Wounds
- Detect Undead
- Expeditious Retreat
- Bomber's Eye
- Comprehend Languages
- Rapier (masterwork)
- Studded Leather Armor (masterwork)
- Alchemist Fire (4)
- Holy Water (4)
- Thunderstone (3)
- Explorer Outfit
- Thieves' Tools
- Backpack (masterwork)
Total Weight: 23 1/2