I'm going to de-rail this thread and ask if you've taken a look at the Slayer class.
While you do loose some of the fighter feats, you gain LOTs of skill ranks, the Slayer Talents (access to Ranger fighter styles), plus study target and sneak attack.
1) Stone Soul
2) Slayer Talent-Ranger Style: Weapon & Shield - Feat: TWF
3) Imp Shield Bash
4) Slayer Talent- Rogue Talent-Combat Trick- Feat: Double Slice
6) Slayer Talent-Ranger Style: Weapon & Shield - Feat: Shield Master
7) Imp TWF
8) Slayer Talent- Your choice, maybe Rogue Talent Weapon Training for weapon focus.
9) Power Attack
10) Slayer Talent-Ranger Style: Weapon & Shield - Feat: Bashing Finish
While you're giving up some stuff, getting access to some feats early, Study Target, sneak attack damage, and lots more skill ranks I think more then make up for it.
The above feat progression could be tweaked better as I just tossed it together in 5 minutes.