|3 people marked this as a favorite.|
Herb Witch -
Gets the ability to use Profession (Herbalist) instead of Craft (Alchemy), gets a bonus to Profession (Herbalist), and can make and carry around (3 + INT bonus) remedies, which can be used to make Profession (Herbalist) checks to cure Diseases, Poisons, Blindness, Deafness, Fatigue, Nausea, and Sickness. They lose their first Hex and have to take Cauldron as their second; they also have to have a Patron connected to the natural world.
* Hex that briefly turns targets into twisted, treelike beings that gain Hardness but are staggered (once per day per target)
* Hex that commands plants to yield magic Goodberry-like berries
* Hex to conjure spiny shrubs that act as Light Undergrowth that the Shaman can pass through
* Hex that mimics Woodland Stride, with plants moving out of the shaman's path. This one upgrades to Air-Walk-near-trees as the trees move their branches to let the Shaman ascend.
* Remote communication from one plant to the area around another plant, with the shaman's voice manifesting as a rustling noise from the leaves. This one upgrades to also be able to listen to areas around plants while near different plants.
* Spirit Animal is a wooden figurine or animal-shaped tree. It gains Freeze.
* Can turn an army into a tree limb for slam attacks (reach increases later, and transform-both-arms is also an upgrade).
* Roots that act like semi-selective Black Tentacles. Possibly ominously-blood-covered flavor-wise.
* 1/day tree-transformation as Plant Shape III
* Capstone makes the shaman a being of living wood. It gives the Plant subtype, +4 Natural Armor, DR against Wood, some of the Plant Immunities (Paralysis, Poison, Polymorph, Sleep, Stun), and meld-with-wood at will.