About Kyren Tosscobble
+4 CMB (+3 BAB, 0 Str,+1 Size)
+5 Quarterstaff (+3 BAB, 0 Str +1 Size, +1 Masterwork) Damage: (1d4-1)
Zero Level: Unlimited
Special Abilities Available:
Touch of Destiny: 8/8
Move: 25 ft.
+5 Fort (+2 base, +2 Con, +1 Halfling Luck.
+5 Acrobatics (Dex +3, +2 Racial),
+8 Appraise (Int +4, Ranks 1, +3 Class Skill),
+11 Bluff (Cha +6, Ranks 2, +3 Class Skill)
+2 Climb (Str 0, +2 Racial)
+16 Diplomacy (Cha +6, Ranks 6, +1 Trait, +3 Class Skill )
+6 Disguise (Cha +6)
+7 Escape Artist (Dex + 3, Ranks 1, +3 Class Skill)
+9 Fly (Dex +3, Ranks 1, +2 Size, +3 Class Skill)
+6 Handle Animal (Cha +6)
0 Heal (Wis 0)
+10 Intimidate (Cha +6, Ranks 1, Class Skill +3)
+10 Knowledge, Arcana (Int +4, Ranks 3, Class Skill +3)
+9 Knowledge, History (Int +4, Ranks 2, Class Skill +3)
+5 Knowledge, Geography (Int +4, Ranks 1)
+4 Linguistics (Int +4)
+8 Perception (Wis 0, Ranks 2 (6 with Headband), Racial +2)
+16 Perform Strings (Cha +6, +1 Trait, Ranks 6, Class Skill +3)
+4 Profession, Gambling (Wis 0, Ranks 1, Class Skill +3)
+12 Profession, Tzarek Player (Int +4, Rank 6, Class Skill +3)
+4 Ride (Dex 3)
0 Sense Motive (Wis 0, Ranks 0)
+13 Spellcraft (Int +4, Ranks 6, Class Skill +3)
+8 Stealth (Dex +3, Ranks 1, Racial +4)
0 Survival (Wis 0)
0 Swim (Str 0)
+10 Use Magic Device (Cha +6, Ranks 1, Class Skill +3)
• Musical Talent (+1 Perform and always a Class Skill)
• World Traveler (+1 Diplomacy and always a Class Skill)
• Freedom Fighter (You gain a +1 trait bonus on any skill check or attack roll made during the process of escaping capture or in helping a slave escape bondage, and Escape Artist is always a class skill for you.)
• Boon of Abacus (You may reroll one Tzarek skill check once per day. You have to take the second result in any case.)
Eschew Materials (Sorcerer 1)
+2 Save vs Fear,
+2 Racial Bonus on Acrobat & Climb
+2 Racial Bonus on Perception,
+4 Racial Bonus on Stealth
Favored Class: Sorcerer
Lvl 1 +1 Hp
• Class Skill: Knowledge (history)
• Bloodline Arcana: Whenever you cast a spell with a range of "personal," you gain a luck bonus equal to the spell's level on all your saving throws for 1 round.
• Touch of Destiny (Sp): At 1st level, you can touch a creature as a standard action, giving it an insight bonus on attack rolls, skill checks, ability checks, and saving throws equal to 1/2 your sorcerer level for 1 round. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3+ your Charisma modifer.
• Fated:You gain a +1 luck bonus on all your saving throws and to your AC during surprise rounds and when you are otherwise unaware of an attack.
Spells Per Day: 6 1st Level
• Acid Splash: Orb deals 1d3 acid damage
4 Level 1
• Feather Fall: Objects or Creatures Fall Slowly
2 Level 2
• Scorching Ray: Ranged touch attack deals 4d6 fire damage, +1 ray/4 levels (max 3).
1 Level 3
• Haste: 1 creature/level and 1 round/level of Hasted Creatures.
*Indicates Bloodline Spell
Arms, Armor, and Clothing
Backpack, 0.5 lbs
Eastern Vestments (several)
Chalk, 3 pieces
Current Weight: 35.5 lbs
Light Load: x < 33 lbs.
Items in Kyren's Room at the Revive:
Courtier's Outfit, 1.5 lbs
Items to Be Sold:
5 studded leather armours
Kyren Tosscobble was raised by a family obsessed with music, poetry, history, stories, and helping halfling slaves escape from bondage. The Tosscobbles have traveled for years throughout Varisia, performing for Nobles and Commoners with a variety of acts. Along the way, they have served as "Tillers" for a secret network known as the Bellflower Network. where they have helped transport slaves hidden in secret compartments of their horse drawn caravan to a variety of "barns".
Kyren, the youngest of the Tosscobble Clan would play harp with the family on many of these concerts, often accompanying song or verse. Although a fine musician and performer, he has discovered that his real innate talent is in arcane magic. Kyren was born during a Solar Eclipse on the 18th of Neth, Evoking Day for Nethys, the God of Magic. Although the family knew there was something very odd about their youngest son, they could not believe there was any great destiny for their young Tosscobble other than playing music. Even Kyren knows that he has a great talent for arcane magic, but he does not realize his own inner power and destiny that awaits him.
In fact Kyren is obsessed with playing a highly addictive game of skill and chance called Tzarek. This game, a distant relative of chess and backgammon, uses stone counters and dice to capture and move pieces across a hexagonal shaped board to get them to safety. Although this game can be played for fun, Kyren has taken this game to a high level of risk with gambling a lot of money on the outcome. Although he has won increasing amounts at this game, his luck ran out when he lost 5000 gold pieces to Othek Whippletar. The Whippletar family is a strong Varisian clan with a long reach and forceful means of collecting their debts. Kyren, completely broke and wanted by bounty hunters, took his harp and his Tzarek board and pieces and left the family for a while, fleeing to the city of Kaer Maga, where he hopes to one day acquire an outrageous amount of gold, and get himself out of debt. Perhaps along the way, he will wake up and discover his true destiny.
Total Prestige Points Earned: 6
Freeing Mwangi, = 3
• Barn: A secret hideout, such as a house, business, or actual barn, where slaves are hidden during the day.