Assuming I am limited to my real life skills and abilities, and assuming I expect physics to still work on the other side
1. My alice pack, with it i can pretty comfortably hump about 130lbs of gear over miles, Max load would probably be around 160-180lbs i think, never really went over around 120lbs.
2. Camel Pack, portable uv water sterilization system, and portable filtration system.
3. A leatherman and a survival knife
4. One man tent
6. Cold Weather clothing/boots
7. Warm Weather Clothing/boots
9. Solar Powered charger
10. Heavy duty tablet loaded with as many reference texts as I can fit on there
11. First Aid kit stocked with antibiotics
13. Entrenching tool
14. A couple weeks of MREs
15. One of those self charging flashlights
16. Modern Fire starter (flint and steel basically)
17. good pair of gloves
18. Hammer, wood saw, hacksaw, wood plane, chile, hand drill
19. 2000 zip ties
20. Large supply of vitamins and nutritional supplements
21. camp stove, pot, cup/bowl combo.
Now the fun stuff
1. Dragon Skin Body Armor and kevlar helmet.
2. MP5 sub machine gun 10 magazines
3. Glock 19 handgun with detatchable suppressor and 6 magazines
4. As much 9mm ammunition as i can carry.
5. Compound bow with 100lb draw and quiver full of arrows
6. fletching kit
7. hand pumped air gun and tranquilizer darts to fit it along with a spare resevoir of strong tranquilizers