Hi all, KG here.
Pathfinder Society organised play (otherwise known as PFS) has just sanctioned Iron Gods for retroactive credit for the campaign world. What does this mean? It means all Iron Gods players and GMs are now eligible for tonnes of PFS gold, experience and truly unique character boons (ways to break the rules in unique ways).
How PFS works is best explained in the guide available here: http://paizo.com/products/btpy84k4
Reporting your games for the first time can be a confusing and not so logical process. If a GM has finished Iron Gods, that's actually recognised as 12 game credits, which automatically pumps you up to 1 star GM status, even if you've never done PFS before. In addition, it gives Paizo good data on how popular their APs are.
So here's the ten steps on how to report.
1. Hit the Pathfinder Society tab on the left of the screen.
2. Hit "My Pathfinder Society"
3. Hit "GM/Event Coordinator"
4. Click the "Create Your Event" button.
This isn't so much an event, as a folder, to report your games.
5. Make sure you tick all the boxes under AP #85-90, so you can report them later.
6. Save Changes, and close.
7. Do your players have Pathfinder Society ID numbers? If not, click 'Reserve 10 Pathfinder Society Cards', distribute one ID number per new player.
7. Click 'Report' next to your new event.
8. Enter the details for both your ID numbers, and your players, inlcuding their names for future reference. Remember, you'll need to add the character numbers for your players - if they're not PFS players, just use the number '1'. Remember, each book is worth four prestige points, so don't forget to add them in.
9. Hit Save and Exit! When you're next with the players, distribute their new PFS Chronicle Sheets (available here: http://paizo.com/paizo/blog/v5748dyo5lidu&page=2?You-Are-What-You-Choos e-to-Be#87 )
10. Rinse and repeat as you complete more chapters. Profit!