|Paizo Pathfinder® Paizo Games|
|About Paizo Messageboards News Paizo Blog Help/FAQ|
I got 33.
And Norwegians are heavily into Black Metal, so it must be rubbish. ;)
Edit: Probably would've scored higher if it'd been less Amerifocused. Like I've crawled in the shop window of Lennart Persson's recordshop in Malmö FFS!
Aniuś the Talewise wrote:
To start with, I use it at work, not just for getting to work.
The slower bike is (A) not mine, but the company's. (B) At a better height for me to reach people's mailboxes, meaning that while getting to and from work would be faster on the faster bike, when I'm at work, the slower bike is actually the faster one.
Also, because it's built to be the bicycle version of a lorry, it's pretty much impossible to fall over on it, even when the ground is covered in ice.
Chris Lambertz wrote:
Not being used to new much lighter and faster road bike and completely eating it on a curb in front of a Sheriff who stopped to witness me wailing loudly in shock on the ground. On the plus side, not hurt badly, just going to have a super bruised hand by end of the day/tomorrow :(
I have two bikes - one for work which is really low, has no gears, and handles like the bicycle equivalent of a tank - one private one which is a fairly regular city bike that's about 3-4 times as fast as the work one. Every spring when I start using the private bike again I have at least four or five incidents where I nearly hit the curb because I've forgotten how much faster and wider it takes the curves.
captain yesterday wrote:
Pardon someone from foreign parts, but shouldn't three blocks be short enough to trust Pea Bear to walk on her own, or is the traffic that bad?
This is the correct way of handling a trip to IKEA.
captain yesterday wrote:
Nah. No markets in my district. May have to make sure I don't hit a minaret, though. They get enough crap from idiots as it is already.
Joke's on you, I work at a library!
Oi once shared a flat with a cute blonde girl who went to Bibliotekshögskolan in Borås and was a member of the Finnish Nation there.
(Students at Swedish unis organise into "nations" that started out based on what part of the country they're from - lots of Finns moved to Västergötland in the 60s and 70s to work in the car and textile industries.)
Sorry to hear about your eye Yuugasa. Here's hoping for the best.
Also: Just ran the Ummayads out of Aquitaine - let's hope it sticks for a decade or so until I get a competent king. (According to Crusader Kings II, Charlemange getting killed after just a year or two on the throne would've been real bad for the Frankish kingdoms.
Not that herculean - I'd even say the prose flows better than it does in either The Hobbit or Lord of the Rings.
I remember being disappointed the first time I read it when I was about 12 or 13, but when I tried it again at six or seven years later, with a bit more "grown-up" literature in my bag of experiences, it was a relevation.
Taking French was less strenuous.
I got my first taste with Europa Universalis II (all you southern US types speak Swedish in several of those realities - as does the Aussies). There's been a few improvements to the engine since then, I'd say...
Two days in and I've already bought three expansion packs for Crusader Kings - and one is just to make your starting ruler look (and be called and a few other things - skills are scored against its starting age) the way you want.
Soon the Ulfhuvud dynasty shall bring as much of Scandinavia as possible under them.
And English folk songs:
* I Met a Girl and We Went Hunting (It Was a Metaphor for Sex)
* I Met a Girl and We Caught Some Birds (It Was a Metaphor for Sex)
* I Met a Girl and We Found Her Lost Pet (It Was a Metaphor for Sex)
* I Met a Girl By Staying At Her Parents’ House and She Made My Bed (It Was an Especially Thinly-Veiled Metaphor for Sex)
* I Am a Girl and I Regret Engaging In Metaphors for Sex Because Now I’m Pregnant
* I Met a Girl and Bribed Her Into Sex But She Stole My Horse and Ran Away With It
* I Met a Girl At an Inn and We Had Non-Metaphorical Sex But She Stole My Stuff The Next Morning and Now I Have Syphilis
* Your Fiance Died Either at Trafalgar or Waterloo, Let’s Get Married, I’m Glad You Said No Because I’m Really Him In Disguise
* Lord Nelson Sure Was Awesome
* The Press-Gang Dragged Off All the Important Men in My Life (And Now They Are Dead)
* Farm Laborers Are The Salt of the Earth And Are Never Grindingly Poor
* Begging Is a Completely Viable Career Option With Flexible Hours and Unlimited Access to Alcohol