Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
About Paizo Messageboards News Paizo Blog Help/FAQ
Nexian Galley

Kajehase's page

7,785 posts (8,529 including aliases). No reviews. 2 lists. 1 wishlist. 22 aliases.


RSS

1 to 50 of 7,785 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

All man Agitator 1/Bluecollar Worker 2

But the best cider is dry.


Modern classics without modernism.


Remind him that in one year he's officially old.


Fry some in butter and put on toast. World's simplest gourmet dinner.


All man Agitator 1/Bluecollar Worker 2

One glass alcohol, one glass water, one glass alcohol, one glass water, one glasch alc... alco... alcoehe, one glashc what was it again?


First Aid Kit - Silver Lining


1 person marked this as a favorite.
F. Wesley Schneider wrote:
Meet the Iconics WILL return later today, after this important word from your favorite Gen Con sponsor.

Paizo Publishing - now with extra Iron Gods.


Doodlebug Anklebiter wrote:
Kajehase wrote:
Doodlebug Anklebiter wrote:
That's the look/That's the look
Shout to the Top
I'm not really sure where to take this next

Well, going by the background mural's references to the labour movement, how about Manic Street Preacher's A Design For Life

(Although if you were Swedish, you'd have had to go with Orup's Magaluf


Doodlebug Anklebiter wrote:
Kajehase wrote:
Doodlebug Anklebiter wrote:
That's the look/That's the look
Shout to the Top
I'm not really sure where to take this next, but I went with the Fun Boy Three.

Five Get Over Excited


dang hippeh wrote:
Drejk wrote:
Kajehase wrote:
Drejk wrote:
David M Mallon wrote:
Just did something financially stupid, but cool. A friend of mine works at a used bookstore (you can probably see where this is going), and posted on FB from work that he'd gotten some really old D&D books into the shop. Since the bookstore is only a few blocks away from my apartment, I went to check it out, and discovered that the books in question were a sixth printing of the Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Player's Handbook and a first printing of the Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Master's Guide. Ended up buying them, too, at $10 apiece. Looks like I'm not going to be eating for the next week.
Eating is overrated anyway.
If you could smell the chanterelles I'm frying up for supper you'd not say that.
Chant-a-what?
Shrooms, man.

Forest gold


Drejk wrote:
David M Mallon wrote:
Just did something financially stupid, but cool. A friend of mine works at a used bookstore (you can probably see where this is going), and posted on FB from work that he'd gotten some really old D&D books into the shop. Since the bookstore is only a few blocks away from my apartment, I went to check it out, and discovered that the books in question were a sixth printing of the Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Player's Handbook and a first printing of the Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Master's Guide. Ended up buying them, too, at $10 apiece. Looks like I'm not going to be eating for the next week.
Eating is overrated anyway.

If you could smell the chanterelles I'm frying up for supper you'd not say that.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

I think a light flail is what my bard does when he realises the monster he tried to melee had an AC above 10.


Celestial Healer wrote:
Kajehase wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:

So.

Looks like my phone just died. No reason, no explanation, just turned off and won't go past the Samsung logo when I take the battery back out and put it back in. Needless to say, after everything that happened today, where the place I was going to this weekend for a special training on mental health first aid certification said they couldn't find the money order I sent them and so can't give me my certification, and my second job had some kind of error or glitch where they said I didn't work Pride weekend and so didn't pay me either in full or at all(still not sure which), this is...not a good day. Trying to keep it together and not put my fist through something or someONE and I am succeeding. But this is a lot of bad luck for one day.

*sends cardboard cut-outs of Joss Whedon, Alton Brown, and Mark Zuckerberg*
FIFY

I don't know who that second person is.


Freehold DM wrote:

So.

Looks like my phone just died. No reason, no explanation, just turned off and won't go past the Samsung logo when I take the battery back out and put it back in. Needless to say, after everything that happened today, where the place I was going to this weekend for a special training on mental health first aid certification said they couldn't find the money order I sent them and so can't give me my certification, and my second job had some kind of error or glitch where they said I didn't work Pride weekend and so didn't pay me either in full or at all(still not sure which), this is...not a good day. Trying to keep it together and not put my fist through something or someONE and I am succeeding. But this is a lot of bad luck for one day.

*sends cardboard cut-outs of Hitler, Stalin, and Pol Pot*


Could be Polish or Czech too.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Doodlebug Anklebiter wrote:
That's the look/That's the look

Shout to the Top


Samnell wrote:

Just finished The Rhesus Chart. S$+& went down. I'm a bit bummed that we didn't get to see some of it, though.

Now I think I'm back to a Lovecraft collection. A friend has been bugging me about an idle notion I had to run a Lovecraftian game based on my hometown, informed by the kind of vicious hatred and bleak realism that only a lifetime resident could possess.

I expect at least five unnecessary adjectives per sentence in your review of the Lovecraft collection.


Yep, the story about how Freja got her necklace has lots of room for dirty interpretation even in the censored versions.


Jess Door wrote:
It's been like two months since I could hang out here. How did I get so busy, yet have nothing to show for it?

I know cat-sitting duties is taking up a surprising amount of time for me at the moment.


Wienerschnitzels with chips and a healthy dollop of ketchup rounded off by a raw homegrown tomato. All washed down with passion fruit juice.


Orthos wrote:
Kajehase wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
I love all God's children.

I'm not sure how to take this...

*dons helmet*

In the good grace it was probably intended and don't question it or rile up the argumentative types? =)

srsly if there's any thread to just assume the best of a comment this is probably it

I was mostly wondering if he meant it in a gastronomical sense. Thus the helmet-donning.


Mark Seifter wrote:

Piazo will be announcing our recent partnership with Pazio to release Editers of Girallon, a new product in the Pathfinder Chronicles line that makes the rouge obsolete.

You heard it here first!

For all intensive purposes, this sounds great!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Aberzombie wrote:
I love all God's children.

I'm not sure how to take this...

*dons helmet*


Oh, come on. That original post was high-class comedy.


You remember what caused a controversy about the short story Paul S. Kemp wrote for Dragon.


You remember that they were considering making Age of Worms one adventure per level up to twenty.

Spoiler:
Or you've been doing some forum-archeology in your spare time.


The Look


7 people marked this as a favorite.

You know why all blog posts that doesn't feature new art should be blamed on Mark Moreland.


James Jacobs wrote:
LazarX wrote:
James Jacobs wrote:
Paladinosaur wrote:
James, how do you roleplay a paladin's immunity to fear effects? Does it mean he feels no fear at all?
That's exactly what it means. No fear at all. She understands the nature of a situation that causes fear, and will retreat from combat or a situation if it seems prudent, but not from fear.
Would you compare them to Green Lanterns then?
No, because all I really know about the Green Lantern is that it was a pretty terrible movie with a lot of silly-looking aliens in tights.

Kinda sounds a bit like Barbarella...


Football mascots observing a minute of silence.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Congrats HD.


The Thousand Names by Django Wexler (named for the jazz-guitarist) is, so far, a good military fantasy romp which clips along at a very good pace - and as someone who read a ridiculous number of children's novels set during the Great Nordic War it's nice to see some muskets and X-pounders in action again. Could have done with some more humanisation of the Mujahedin-like antagonists, though.


Kirth Gersen wrote:
Got a couple of chapters into PSS once and then put it down. Something about the writing style just didn't groove with me.

I like it, but it does occasionally suffer from "look at my great, big... vocabulary" syndrome.

Luckily that's disappeared in later books by him that I've read (without affecting his style noticably).


Good luck with the new job, Ebon.

And like you said - hope the supervisor has matured (it does happen quite often, actually).


At least I think it was St. Elmo they named it for - growing up in an atheist home in one of the most secularised formerly protestant countries in the world makes you a bit hazy on which saint is which.


DSXMachina wrote:
Kajehase wrote:
DSXMachina wrote:

Well that was a weekend, much humidity and rain. Went over to friends to help them pack Saturday and Sunday was D&D as usual.

However, GM got grumpy with us players for dithering around: so our PC's got captured and locked up in a force cage (again)

Feel free to pass some of that along (the rain, not the grumpy GM).
My friend down south even had some green lightning on Friday. But I just got the regular stuff.

Like St. Elmo's Fire?


DSXMachina wrote:

Well that was a weekend, much humidity and rain. Went over to friends to help them pack Saturday and Sunday was D&D as usual.

However, GM got grumpy with us players for dithering around: so our PC's got captured and locked up in a force cage (again)

Feel free to pass some of that along (the rain, not the grumpy GM).


1 person marked this as a favorite.

It must be summer. It's 2:30 in the afternoon and I'm still only one item of clothing away from having to make all my posts at the top of a page.


The 2004 movie version of Arsène Lupin is a bit long, but completely watchable. Three longboats out of five possible.


4 people marked this as a favorite.

Just wait 'til about 9 months after the final.


My next suggestion would have been Chick Corea.


Hello aeglos!


North Corea?


Echo Wood - up near the northwest corner of the River Kingdoms. West of the Protectorate of the Black Marquis, and north of Mosswater.


I'm out of tabasco. :(


Orthos wrote:
Drejk wrote:
Rawr! wrote:

Time for more fun in the sun.

That giant yellow orb is soooo cruel.

It burnnnssss us! It burrrnnnnssss!!!
Cloudy and rainy all day here, and predicted same for the rest of the weekend. Yay!

What's the chance of meatballs?


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Cause if we had an airline I'd be out of a job.

Now get rowing you big dragon - we have to get into the Wisla in time for the summer raiding.


Vic Wertz wrote:
You bring ALE to a wine tasting?!? You uncouth... ruffian! My delicate sensibilities shatter!

What if it's a wine-testing in Ale?

1 to 50 of 7,785 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.