So then, and thank you all for bearing with me on this silly idea, I think my feat progression should be:
Wizard Bonus: Spell Focus (Necromancy)
Traits: Sacred Channel (+1 DC on Channel) and Reactionary (+2 Initiative)
(1) Undead Master (I figure it is better to have a DC 15 channel to get 5 HD than a DC 17 for 1 HD)
Arcane Familiar: rhamphorhynchus - +2 Initiative, flies to avoid combat. Yay! or Greensting Scorpion - +4 initiative tiny so very little chance of being targeted.
(3 )Improved Channel (DC 18 for up to 7 HD of undead)
(5) Improved Initiative - Wizard Bonus: Heighten Spell (just to increase DCs or hand out Heighted Continual Flame lockets)
7) Improved Familiar (Faerie Dragon if I get boon, otherwise Pseudo Dragon)
9) Evolve Familiar (Skilled +8 to UMD for Pseudo Dragon) or Persistant Spell
Bonus Wizard (10): Dazing Spell, or Preferred Spell (if I find I am always wanting some spell every encounter. . )
11) Whichever feat I did not take as a bonus spell for level 11, or a save booster if I find my saves are drastically sub par in some area.