|Paizo Pathfinder® Paizo Games|
|About Paizo Messageboards News Paizo Blog Help/FAQ|
The kingdom-building and mass combat rules from Ultimate Campaign have been revised for 5th Edition and compiled in Kingdoms (5E) from Legendary Games, with 5E versions of Ultimate Rulership coming next week, Ultimate Battle early October, and Ultimate War soon after that.
Eric Hinkle wrote:
There have been a few Iron Man storylines like that. :)
Just purchased the physical copy / pdf bundle on the Legendary Games store, and the pdf isn't showing up in my downloads. Is there a delay on the pdf, or is this an error?
We've been having some problems with the back end of the webstore. I'll see if I can sort it out when I get back from church. Meanwhile, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll send you the PDF as an attachment.
Great stories. Glad you enjoyed the adventures and had fun with Ultimate Battle and the Ultimate Campaign version of the kingdom rules.
I forget how long in game time my Kingmaker campaign ran, but it definitely covered at least six years or so. Probably 3+ years in real time. It's a great campaign for adding in bits and pieces.
I found a lot of stuff from Rise of the Runelords was a great fit. We used the haunted house and clock tower from Skinsaw Murders on the creepy island with the will-o-wisps in Rivers Run Red. We used Hook Mountain Massacre to account for the missing fourth colony off to the west and what had happened to it, although the part with the dam and Black Magga we moved over to Varnhold Vanishing and made it part of the ancient cyclops ruins. We also (for a variety of reasons) switched Varnhold Vanishing to happen much later in the campaign, after War of the River Kings, and we had Vordakai's destruction of Varnhold be much more complete, using "Shadows Of Gallowspire" from Carrion Crown to represent the destroyed Varnhold after V had unleashed his power on it. Very memorable campaign and a lot of fun.
A brand new batch of horrifyingly awesome mythic spells is here, courtesy of Alex Riggs and Jason Eric Nelson, plus some spectacular savings on the magnificent Mythic Spell Compendium (50% off for one week only in print, PDF, and bundle - that's over 2000 mythic spells for as little as $14.99!) and a bonus preview of the upcoming monsters of North America, including the ghastly giiwedin (illustration by Michael Jaecks)!
Working on it still. 2016 is still the year of "get all the old projects done or die trying!" I've got one Paizo project I'm working on now, but I'm hoping to have an announcement on Fort Scurvy in time for INTERNATIONAL TALK LIKE A PIRATE DAY on September 19th. Now that the school year has started back up, I'll have fewer distractions during the day and it is all about grind, grind, grinding through!!!
Sure, here's a handful:
- Cannibal compulsion does pretty much exactly what it says, inflaming you with bloodlust and a terrible hunger that can only be sated by the flesh of your own kind.
- Dark desolation shrouds you with darkness that follows you around and fills you with despair
- Deadly diminution gradually shrinks you one size category every day; if you're already Fine, you might just shrink into subatomic nothingness!
- Deliquescent flesh causes your bones to melt and your internal structure to collapse, eventually leaving you a quivering mass of jellied meat.
- Famine's feast arouses an unendurable and unquenchable hunger within you, causing you to begin wasting away into emaciated oblivion even as you gorge yourself on anything within reach.
- Fatal strength makes you stronger and stronger, which sounds great except that it does it by leaching away your vitality as you wither into old age and death.
- Hatemonger's halo surrounds the accursed creature with a mantle of infectious hatred, making him highly susceptible to mental control (as long as it is to bring harm to those she hates) but also allowing her to inspire hatred, violence, and murder in the hearts of others.
And that's just seven of the curses in this book!
We are more than happy to sell product to your FLGS. They can contact us directly at email@example.com; our terms are very simple: Stores pay 50% of MSRP, and if they order over $250 domestic shipping is free.
GM Zed wrote:
I also went with off-camera abduction in both campaigns where I'm running this AP (my regular Friday game, plus my once a monthish Saturday game). It flowed naturally from things they had done in play, but the actual abduction happened as they slept and dreamed of strange things.
On this marvelous MYTHIC MONDAY, we have a pair of great new products from Legendary Games!
- For Pathfinder, we bring you MYTHIC MONSTERS: SLAVIC, with 13 terrific new mythic monsters drawn from the legends of Eastern Europe, from the Balkans to the Baltic and all points in between!
- For 5E, we have SCOURGE OF THE STEAMING ISLE, a 9th-level nautical adventure featuring a vengeful pirate lord, an army of aquatic adversaries, and a mysterious crystal cave filled with the magic of the ancients!
Plus, don't forget last week's MYTHIC MAGIC: INTRIGUE SPELLS (and look forward to next month's followup MYTHIC MAGIC: HORROR SPELLS).
Last but not least is our HALF-PRICE HORROR sale: For the month of August you can get 50% OFF on all horror and occult-themed 5E and Pathfinder products at the Open Gaming Store, Paizo, and the Legendary Games webstore (use coupon code HORROR2016)!