|Paizo Pathfinder® Paizo Games|
|About Paizo Messageboards News Paizo Blog Help/FAQ|
Sure, here's a handful:
- Cannibal compulsion does pretty much exactly what it says, inflaming you with bloodlust and a terrible hunger that can only be sated by the flesh of your own kind.
- Dark desolation shrouds you with darkness that follows you around and fills you with despair
- Deadly diminution gradually shrinks you one size category every day; if you're already Fine, you might just shrink into subatomic nothingness!
- Deliquescent flesh causes your bones to melt and your internal structure to collapse, eventually leaving you a quivering mass of jellied meat.
- Famine's feast arouses an unendurable and unquenchable hunger within you, causing you to begin wasting away into emaciated oblivion even as you gorge yourself on anything within reach.
- Fatal strength makes you stronger and stronger, which sounds great except that it does it by leaching away your vitality as you wither into old age and death.
- Hatemonger's halo surrounds the accursed creature with a mantle of infectious hatred, making him highly susceptible to mental control (as long as it is to bring harm to those she hates) but also allowing her to inspire hatred, violence, and murder in the hearts of others.
And that's just seven of the curses in this book!
We are more than happy to sell product to your FLGS. They can contact us directly at email@example.com; our terms are very simple: Stores pay 50% of MSRP, and if they order over $250 domestic shipping is free.
GM Zed wrote:
I also went with off-camera abduction in both campaigns where I'm running this AP (my regular Friday game, plus my once a monthish Saturday game). It flowed naturally from things they had done in play, but the actual abduction happened as they slept and dreamed of strange things.
On this marvelous MYTHIC MONDAY, we have a pair of great new products from Legendary Games!
- For Pathfinder, we bring you MYTHIC MONSTERS: SLAVIC, with 13 terrific new mythic monsters drawn from the legends of Eastern Europe, from the Balkans to the Baltic and all points in between!
- For 5E, we have SCOURGE OF THE STEAMING ISLE, a 9th-level nautical adventure featuring a vengeful pirate lord, an army of aquatic adversaries, and a mysterious crystal cave filled with the magic of the ancients!
Plus, don't forget last week's MYTHIC MAGIC: INTRIGUE SPELLS (and look forward to next month's followup MYTHIC MAGIC: HORROR SPELLS).
Last but not least is our HALF-PRICE HORROR sale: For the month of August you can get 50% OFF on all horror and occult-themed 5E and Pathfinder products at the Open Gaming Store, Paizo, and the Legendary Games webstore (use coupon code HORROR2016)!
After listening to the PaizoCon panel, I'm pretty pumped for this!
Glad to hear it.
The AP hasn't come out as fast as we would have liked (though we've got more staff resources and a new workflow system that should make the latter portion go through much more quickly), but we are very happy with the quality of the product!
All of the monsters in this book really came through with a lot of flavor and fun and brought some new things to the table, and was very happy with Loren's debut and working with Jeff as a terrific tag-team.
I also thought the new artwork we got for the book was terrific as well, so a shout-out also goes to Steve Wood (who did the dragon/terra cotta soldiers) and Tanyaporn Sangsnit (who did the nian)!
Brother Fen wrote:
Absolutely. Have them email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll be happy to hook them up. You can even pass on our standard terms for FLGSs - They pay half cover price, with free shipping if they order over $250.
The latest chapter of Legendary Planet is out to backers! We sent out download links this past weekend to our Pathfinder backers for this incredible 116-page adventure, packed with tons of bonus content, plus a 31-page Art and Map Folio. Our 5E playtest is still underway, and we should have that version available after GenCon, sometime in August.
In honor of this momentous release, we have made "Planetary Heroes" our TWO$DAY product of the week, so you can pick up 8 amazingly detailed interplanetary characters this week for just $2!
Check out the latest from Legendary!
I'm a backer for the 5th edition version but haven't seen anything yet. Is that normal?
Our 5E playtest got borked by scheduling and we were not able to get it done this month like we had hoped. We want to make sure everything works as it's supposed to and did not want to release the adventure without thoroughly vetting it, so we had to push back the 5E release until after GenCon.
Which reminds me, I need to send that KS update!
We've got a brand-new book of monsters out for 5E, bringing the proteans to 5th Edition and including a brand-new protean type, the mymm swarm, available right now: Beasts of Legend: Serpents of Chaos!
Kickstarters are funny beasts - some of them take much longer than expected. Others get turned around very quickly. From a KS project that wound up in late April, three months later we are done! Only print approvals and fulfillment remains.
Thanks to Paris Crenshaw, Mike Welham, Matt Goodall, Linda Zayas-Palmer and an army of amazing artists, developers, cartographers, and more, plus a yeoman's job of layout by Rick Kunz, and you've got an amazing 300-page compilation for Pathfinder and 5E going out to backers now! Thanks to all 334 of our backers and everyone else who liked, shared, or otherwise helped spread the word. This will be available to the general public next month, but for right now thanks to everyone who made this happen!
I do like the idea of a vigilante code, and that's something people can certainly volunteer suggestions for iconic types of hero/antihero codes that you'd like to see.
PS - I sent Legendary Rogues and Assassins and Swashbucklers over to Jolly already. If you don't already have them, you should totally check them out!
(You can check out reviews for all of them right here at Paizo.)
For this MYTHIC MONDAY, we bring you not one, not two, but THREE terrific new products from Legendary Games!
- Legendary Assassins offers a great expansion to the assassin prestige class, opening up options for all classes and alignments.
- Cold Mountain (5E) is a fantastic 4th-level adventure for 5th Edition, taking heroes into the barbaric wilderness of the savage frontier to halt the spread of a deadly blood curse unleashed by a vengeful goddess.
And, of course...
- Mythic Minis 95: Clever Combat Feats II brings you 10 terrific mythic feats for foiling your foes in style!
Many more great books are coming your way this Friday, including a followup fey-themed adventure in Horns of the Hunted for 5E! Check out the latest right here!