|James Sutter Managing Editor|
|1 person marked this as a favorite.|
So reading your interview on the blog, I didn't realize you invented most of the Eldest. Do you mind if I ask you a few questions concerning these?
1) What are the odds of getting a campaign setting book focused on the Eldest, ala Chronicles of the Righteous?
2) What are the odds of getting new Eldest?
3) Is there a specific reason why the Eldest vary so much in alignment, but non of them are Good? Any possibility of getting a Eldest with Good in it's alignment?
1. Very, very good. ;)
2. Less good! While there are totally other Eldest out there, I want to focus on the ones closest to Golarion for now in order to keep from cluttering the field too much.
3) The original idea was to make them all neutral in some facet, to reflect the fact that their mindsets are alien and different than ours, unconcerned with our conventional views on morality. That said, I think a lot of them probably have good *aspects*, they're just not dependable in the ways we think of. Are there Eldest out there somewhere with an NG alignment? Quite possibly. But then, I think alignment is an illusion anyway. ;)