|James Risner Owner - D20 Hobbies|
) If I have wis of 12, then cast owl's wisdom on myself, can I use it 4 times a day, or 6 times a day?
2) If I have wis of 16, then drink a dexterity mutagen (-2 to wis), can i use it 6 times a day, or 5 times a day?
3) If i'm a cleric, with wis 10, but someone casts owl's wisdom on me, can I cast upto 4th level spells or not?
4) If i'm a cleric with wis 12, then I drink a dexterity mutagen (-2 to wis), can I cast upto 2nd level spells or not?
So to summarize, based on developer comments, FAQ, and the rules the answers would be:
1) 4/day (no benefit for the temporary bonus for /day abilities.
2) 6/day (penalties don't reduce your effects)
3) no additional spells for temporary bonuses
4) no reduction on your spells for temporary penalties