About 'Hellion' Svetlana Irriseni
Hellion and the Angel were the newest rising stars on the fight circuit, an Aasimar and a Tiefling, the brains and the brawn, the wit and the wild one – a face and a heel in one team. The brainchild of tavern-czar ‘Mad’ Rufus Kaskerkill, the tag-team were an instant hit with the crowds who loved the sheer theatre of these two polar opposites; on one hand the eloquent and erudite Angel would bring class and sophistication to a match, intelligent banter and quips thrown out against foes as her Rapier dealt precise and deadly strikes – and on the other hand Hellion would come crashing through opponents using brute force and unrestrained violence.
Even the pre-match dinners could turn out to be a spectacle; Angel could be trusted to treat guests to hilarious conversations and dialogues as she charmed them with her grace and heavenly beauty, until Hellion took insult at some slight, real or imagined, and went wild on all and sundry with whatever was to hand... chairs, mugs, cutlery, guests... nothing was safe when she ‘took a mood’ and had one of her snaps.
It was all for show of course, the two women had been groomed and preened for their looks, and had been trained for performance. They both knew their jobs and were professionals.
Angel never even saw the hit that killed her, it was a lucky shot that seemed to come out of the blue, though there was no need for a second hit as she was dead before she hit the arena floor. Hellion took the loss reasonably well, somewhat sad, but accepting of the reality of combat. Rufus, on the other hand, took it terribly – he was Angels manager and lover, and immediately realised he had lost not only a major investment but also the love of his life.
In a fit of sadness and depression he went for a pub crawl through Magnimar that saw him finish in a dockside tavern; still not to the point of being able to drown his sorrow, he threw himself into the harbour. Normally not a big deal, but in this case he had strapped himself to a spare anchor and his body was found still tied to it at low tide the next morning.
A long way from her native Irrisen, Hellion found herself without a manager and without any prospects. Whilst out looking for work, she happened upon the Pathfinder Society and thought it might have some good prospects for her and her ‘talents’. And apparently they said there were "great parties".
Female Tiefling (Pitborn) - Fighter (Two handed)2
Melee - MW Bardiche +7 (1d10+6/19-20x2)
Bluff* 2 (3)
Languages Common, Abyssal
--TIEFLING RACIAL TRAITS --
• Str: +2, Int: -2, Cha: +2
• TYPE: Outsider (Native)
• SIZE: Medium
• DARKVISION 60 FT: Tieflings can see in the dark up to 60 ft.
• SOUL SEER Rare tieflings have a peculiar sight that allows them to see the state of a creature's soul. They can use deathwatch at will as spell-like ability. This racial trait replaces the spell-like ability and fiendish sorcery racial traits.
• TIEFLING RESISTANCES: Resistance to cold 5, electricity 5, and fire 5.
• SKILL BONUS: Tieflings gain a +2 racial bonus on Disable Device and Perception checks made with this skill.
• Automatic Languages: Common, Abyssal or Infernal
• Bonus Languages: Abyssal, Draconic, Dwarven, Elven, Gnome, Goblin, Halfling, Infernal, Orc
• DEFENDER OF THE SOCIETY (Combat): Your time spent fighting and studying the greatest warriors of the Society has taught you new defensive skills while wearing armor. You gain a +1 trait bonus to Armor Class when wearing medium or heavy armor. (PFCh: FcGd 62)
• EXTREMELY FASHIONABLE (Equipment): Whenever you are wearing clothing and/or jewelry worth at least 150 gp, you gain a +1 trait bonus on Bluff, Diplomacy, and Intimidate checks. Diplomacy is a class skill for you. (PFCo: AdvAr 30)
• ARMOR PROFICIENCY (LIGHT / MEDIUM / HEAVY): When you wear a type of armor in which you are proficient, the armor check penalty for that armor applies only to Balance, Climb, Escape Artist, Hide, Jump, Move Silently, Sleight of Hand, and Tumble checks. (PFCR 118)
• CATCH OFF-GUARD: You do not suffer any penalties for using an improvised melee
• COMBAT REFLEXES: You may make a number of additional attacks of opportunity equal to your Dexterity bonus [+2]. With this feat, you may also make attacks of opportunity while flat-footed. (PFCR 119-120)
• POWER ATTACK: Take -1 to melee attack rolls for +2 in melee damage bonus (+3 for 2HD or with natural weapons that do 1-1/2 Str mod, +1 for off-hand or secondary natural weapons). Lasts until your next turn. (PFCR 131)
• SHIELD PROFICIENCY: You can use a shield and take only the standard penalties.
• TOWER SHIELD PROFICIENCY: You can use a tower shield and suffer only the standard penalties. (PFCR 135-136)
• FAVORED CLASS (Fighter) : You've gain the following bonuses: +2 Skill Point.