About Heavy Harry
Male Half Orc
Spd 30 ft.
Melee - +1 Sil. Shn Great Axe +12 (1-12+8/20x3)
SPECIAL - Sneak Attack +3d6
Acrobatics 8/7 (jump 8)*
Languages Common, Orc
- Darkvision 60'
- Intimidating: +2 Racial bonus on Intimidate checks
- Orc Blood: count as both humans and orcs for any effect related to race
- Orc Ferocity: 1/day, if below 0 HP but not killed, may fight on for 1 rnd as if Disabled; at end of next turn (unless brought above 0 HP) immediately fall Unconscious and begin Dying
- Weapon Familiarity: proficient w/ greataxes and falchions; treat any Orc weapon as Martial"
Charming: +1 Trait bonus on Bluff or Diplomacy vs. target that is (or could be) sexually attracted to you; +1 Trait bonus to DC of language-dependent spells you cast on such targets
Courageous: +2 Trait bonus on saves vs. fear effects
- Armor Proficiency, Light: No penalties on attack rolls while wearing light armor
- Dazzling Display: Full-round Action; successful Intimidate check (DC 10 + HD + Wis mod) while wielding weapon of choice causes opponents w/in 30' that can see you to become Shaken for 1 rnd, plus 1 rnd per 5 points you beat the DC
- Intimidating Prowess: Add Str mod to Intimidate in addition to Cha mod
- Weapon Focus [Greataxe]: +1 bonus on attack rolls
- Power Attack: Take a -2 penalty on all melee attacks/combat maneuvers to gain a +4 bonus on all melee dmg (excluding touch attacks/effects that don't deal HP dmg) until your next turn; +6 w/ 2-handed weapon, 1-handed weapon using two hands, or primary natural weapon that adds 1-1/2 times Str mod on dmg rolls; +1 w/ off-hand weapon or secondary natural weapon
-Extra Rogue Talent: Terrain Mastery (Urban)
- Sneak Attack: Deal +3d6 dmg vs. foe w/in 30' denied Dex bonus to AC/flanked; may only deal extra nonlethal dmg w/ nonlethal weapon; must be able to see/reach vital spot, so concealment prohibits sneak attack
- Brutal Beating: Whenever a Thug does sneak attack damage, he can choose to forgo 1d6 points of sneak attack damage to make the target sickened for a number of rounds equal to half his rogue level. This ability does not stack with itself.
- Frightening: Whenever a thug sucessfully uises intimidate to demoralise a creature the duration of the shaken condition is increased by 1 round; in addition, if the creature is shaken for 4 or more rounds the Thug can instead decide to make the subject frightened for 1 round.
- Evasion (Ex): Successful Ref save vs. attack that normally deals half damage instead deals no damage; not available when wearing medium or heavy armor or when helpless
- Uncanny Dodge (Ex): Starting at 4th level, a rogue can react to danger before her senses would normally allow her to do so. She cannot be caught flat-footed, nor does she lose her Dex bonus to AC if the attacker is invisible. She still loses her Dexterity bonus to AC if immobilized. A rogue with this ability can still lose her Dexterity bonus to AC if an opponent successfully uses the feint action (see Combat) against her.
If a rogue already has uncanny dodge from a different class, she automatically gains improved uncanny dodge (see below) instead.
- Rogue Talents: Gain 1 talent(s):
- CAVALIER MOUNT: A cavalier gains the service of a loyal and trusty steed to carry him into battle. This mount functions as a druid's animal companion, your effective druid level is 2. You have selected a 0 as your mount. A cavalier does not take an armor check penalty on Ride checks while riding his mount.(PFAPG
- CAVALIER ORDERS: You have pledge yourself to the Order of the Dragon. The warrior must remain loyal to his allies and must always work to further the aims of the group. He must protect his allies from harm and defend their honor when called into doubt. If he violates any of these edicts, he loses the benefits from his order's challenge ability for 24 hours. When an order of the dragon uses Survival to provide food and water for his allies or to protect his allies from harsh weather, he receives a +1 bonus on the check. The order has granted the cavalier the following special abilities:(PFAPG 33).
- CAVALIER WEAPONS AND ARMOR: Cavaliers are proficient with all simple and martial weapons, with all types of armor (heavy, light, and medium) and with shields (except tower shields). (PFAPG 32).
- CHALLENGE: You can challenge a foe to combat. Choose one target. Melee attacks deal +2 extra damage against that target. The cavalier can use this ability 1 per day. Challenging a foe requires much of the cavalier's concentration. The cavalier takes a –2 penalty to his AC, except against attacks made by the target of his challenge. The challenge remains in effect until the target is dead or unconscious or until the combat ends. Whenever an order of the dragon issues a challenge, his allies receive a +1 circumstance bonus on melee attack rolls against the target of his challenge whenever he is threatening the target. (PFAPG 32).
-Aid Allies: whenever an order of the dragon cavalier uses the aid another action to assist one of his allies, the ally receives a +3 bonus to his armor class, attack roll, saving throw, or skill check.
- TACTICIAN: The cavalier has received Outflank as bonus feat. As a standard action, you can grant this feat to all allies within 30 ft who can see and hear you. Allies retain the use of this bonus feat for 4 rounds. You can use this ability 1 times per day. (PFAPG 33).
• OUTFLANK: Whenever you and an ally who also has this feat are flanking the same creature, your flanking bonus on attack rolls increases to +4. In addition, whenever you score a critical hit against the flanked creature, it provokes an attack of opportunity from your ally. (PFAPG 165)
Cloak of Elvenkind
Masterwork Composite Shortbow (+5str) 750
Ring of Protection +1
+1 Mithril Breastplate (Agile)
+1 Silversheen Great Axe(corded)
Dagger, Cold Iron. 4
Weapon Cord 0.1
4 days rations 2
Rope 50’ 1
Masterwork Thieves Tools 100
Juggling Supplies 5
MWork quadruped Chain Shirt
Thumper the Guard Dog
Wolf Companion 6
N Medium animal
hp 46 (6d8+12)
Feats: Power Attack, Weap Focus (Bite), Outflank
Skills: Acrobatics 8/7 Perception +5, Survival +1 (scent tracking)
Hunting Trained - attack (All), defend, down, heel, seek, and track
Unclaimed & party assets:
A wizard’s spellbook containing all cantrips, Blink, Cat’s Grace, Chill Touch,Enlarge Person, Fox’s Cunning, Grease, Haste, Lightning Bolt, Mage Armor, Magic Missile, Scorching Ray, Shocking Grasp, Shrink Item, Spider Climb, and Web
'Heavy Harry', a Half Orc Rogue (Thug). A cigar chomping crossbow slinging debt collecting scallywag with a 'sort of rustic charm' that sees him do well with the fairer sex.
He isn't a bad fellow really, in fact most people find him “very reasonable”, with a clear cut sense of fair play and with very good manners (until business has to get untidy, then he’s a monster). If it is in the contract, it is in the contract, he isn’t one to judge the right or wrong of it, just to carry out his work without fuss and with minimal bother.
Harry is a Half Orc and his sheer brutish mass gives away the heritage, however his features also belie the Elven side of his ancestry leaving him handsome and chisel jawed. A complete hit with tavern wenches everywhere.
Harry was conceived (and quickly ‘orphaned’) in Riddleport, running as an urchin until he was taken in by one of the ‘rental wife houses’ out of pity as an odd job boy, and later acting as minder for the ladies – ensuring they had no trouble collecting their due at the end of an evening. What he lacked in formal schooling he quickly made up for in street smarts given such an environment; similarly it taught him a fair deal about people from all walks of life – how to make the men fear him, how to make the women love him. His reputation grew quickly and he was soon pulling in the coin hiring out as a debt collector, his pure bred Rottweiler named Thumper loyally at his side and adding to his overall menace; he was also sought after for his tact and his smooth way of getting the job done without undue force... a hard stare and a few hard words being all it usually took to part a debtor from his coin.
Recently declared by the crew of the visiting merchantman The Slippery Eel as "the most intimidating brute they'd ever met" (meaning they met him after declaring they couldn't pay their sundry debts to the local innkeepers) they offered him a job as a guardsman aboard the ship for quick voyages between Riddleport and Magnimar; they figured if he scared the pants off them he’d be a charm against pirates and brigands.
Luck wasn’t to be with them on this latest journey, however. Just days ago The Slippery Eel went down after a fire tore through the belowdecks (easily sunk due to her poor condition), she limped close to a bit of shoreline between Sandpoint and Windsong Abbey before slipping under the waves with most of her crew. Had it not been for Thumper rousing him and helping drag the semi-conscious Harry from his hammock and guiding him above decks it is likely he would have shared their fate. Making it ashore with only the clothes on his back and his faithful sidekick Thumper by his side, he joined the few survivors in the sombre walk to civilisation where they all then parted company. Harry lacking any coin or anything of value is now stranded in the town of Sandpoint.