It feels like I've been running my Eberron version of AoW forever. :)
So many deaths, so many new PCs.
- My entire first party, sans the warforged fighter. They died to the Green Dagger Gang in Mad God's Key, or to infections of red death.
- Gentleman Jack, a changeling factotum that developed a fear of wolves after the starving wolves in the Whispering Cairn almost ate him. He fled the party after they had a high-noon showdown with Cubbin, and was killed by Filge.
- Garret Razorclaw, a shifer druidic avenger. He died from mummy rot in the Crypt of Crimson Shards.
- Killian d'Phiarlan, a Phiarlan elf ranger. He died attempting to deactivate the strange automaton in the Mud Sorcerer's Tomb.
- An unnamed Janni that died within the Mud Sorcerer's Tomb when the party asked him to try on a magical necklace. It's the only time I've seen a player die without ever rolling dice in-game, because that necklace of strangulation killed him dead-bang.
- Vash'tar, a human cleric of the Dragon Below. He fell victim to the party when a spirit naga within the Mud Sorcerer's Tomb charmed him.
- Raina, a Cyran warmage who fell victim to the symbol of death in the Mud Sorcerer's Tomb. She got better.
- Aerdane d'Lyrandar, a Lyrandar half-elf bard who trigged the aforementioned symbol of death. He also got better.
Now the party is making their way to the Spire of Long Shadows. Without a cleric. This is going to be good.