I really like the force blaster archetype. I have a couple questions though:
1. With the powerful blast ability: Can it be modified by feats or abilities that modify trip or bullrush combat maneuvers?
2. With Multiple blasts, it says 'At 10th level, the blaster may fire
two bolts per force blast instead of one each round.'
But the Rapid Blast Ability already allows you to fire a force blast as a move action, which presumably means you could already fire 2 blasts per round. Was there something other then it normally being a standard action preventing you from using more then one force blast per round?
3. Given 13 of the 20 levels of the force blaster's ability chart are occupied by something related to force blast, do you think 3+int is sufficient in terms of blasts per day? Its certainly seems like the focus of the class becomes those force blasts, and even with the extra blast at 6th level making it 5+int, that isnt a whole lot of blasts unless the force blaster takes extra force blast with all or most of his feats.
4, Does the bonus to hit granted by Improved Arcane Strike scale with caster level like the bonus to damage from arcane strike?
Hey Kolokotroni - good questions!
1. I would say it's up the the GM if the powerful blast ability can be modified by feats or abilities that modify trip or bullrush combat maneuvers. Personally, though, as long as the GM is OK with it and the player is willing to invest the feats ... sure, I don't see any reason why not.
2. Multiple blasts basically allows a 10th level blaster battle scion to fire two bolts from his hand every time he uses his Force Blast ability, instead instead of only one.
As you point out, Rapid Blast allows the blaster battle scion to fire his force blasts as move actions, so if he wanted to use two move actions in a round and fire a Force Blast for each move action, he would get a total of 4 bolts (2 per blast)
The 'instead of one each round' is a bit misleading and probably...
One other question with the Force Blaster and that being when the character reaches 11th level and gains swift blast at that point can he/she shoot 6 blasts off in one round.