Some more questions that have come up during games and/or discussions.
1) Character has only light armor proficiency. Buys mithral agile breastplate. Doesn't slow him down, but does he have the penalties associated with not having proficiency in medium armor?
2) Bard can cast cast class spells while wearing light armor with no arcane spell failure chance. Buys a mithral agile breastplate. Does he have an arcane spell failure chance while wearing it?
3) Can you add armor spikes to any armor or only hard plate type armors? I have a hard time seeing how armor spikes would work with silken ceremonial armor, padded, leather, or even a chain shirt. (Don't even get me started on the spiked kilt!) What about dragon scale armor?
4) Character wants to add armor spikes to his armor that he already has. Can he do that or does it have to be part of the armor when originally made?
5) Can armor spikes use a different special material than what the armor is made of?
6) Can you make scrolls, potions, wands, or even staves with meta-magic spells?
7) Can you use a meta-magic feat with a normal potion, wand, scroll, or staff? What about a meta-magic rod?
8) Character misses with a touch attack spell and is now holding the charge. Does he now threaten for the purposes of flanking?
9) Holding a spell is lost if you cast another spell. Character wants to know if there is any way to use true strike to deliver a touch or ranged touch spell to guarantee a hit?
10) Character has a pseudo dragon familiar. Pseudo dragon has blind sense, darkvision, and low light vision. Player said master gets all the sense of the familiar so the human master now has all darkvision, low light vision, and blind sense. I didn't want to slow down the game, so I let him have it (wasn't making too huge a difference anyway). However, I can't seem to locate that rule in the book. Is he correct? If so, where is it?
11) Does an invisible character with a melee weapon count as threatening for flanking?
12) What if he doesn't intend to attack and break the invisibility?