I like the character concept, but it is indeed a tricky one ... out of the top of my head, I would suggest focusing on making the most out of the Bard's supporting ability; How about...
Aasimar Bard 4 / Druid (Pack Lord) 3 [Favored Class : Bard]
7str 14dex 14con 12int 18wis 16cha
Lv1 Lingering Performance
Lv3 Boon Companion (Roc)
Lv5 Boon Companion (Stegosaurus)
Lv7 Boon Companion (Giant Chameleon / Giant Scorpion)
You get (Without taking any gear/magic items in consideration);
- 3 Animal Companions Treated as if you were a Lv5 Druid
- Inspire Courage +2 (Fav Class Bonus), Countersong, Distraction, Fascinate, Inspire Competence +2
- Versatile Performance, Well-versed
- Lv2 Bard and Lv2 Druid Spells
- Good Saves (Fort + 6 / Ref + 7 / Will + 11)
- Druid Goodies
- Aasimar Goodies and resistances
This is just a starting point, but the character seems kinda viable, he can support the party, cast spells well enough, and he is good with skills as well, and the companions can be quite effective in combat as well, specially when flanking and/or with the help of inspire courage/support spells.
You could probably find a Bard Archetype that fits better if you search, and maybe fix the fact that this character does nothing in combat when he is not starting a performance or casting a spell.