Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
About Paizo Messageboards News Paizo Blog Help/FAQ
Bargle

Gentleman Nurn's page

703 posts. Alias of Orthos.


Full Name

Nurn, the Gentleman, Herald of the Black, Silent Blade of Fu Leng, Hand of Hethradiah

Race

Death Slaad

Classes/Levels

Outsider 15 || Rogue 2/Lord of Silence 8|Psion 10

Gender

Male, usually

Size

Medium

Age

???

Special Abilities

Psionics, Spell-Like Abilities, Stun, Change Shape, Summon Slaad, Rogue Abilities, Lord of Silence Abilities, Psionic Powers, Psicrystal

Alignment

Chaotic Evil

Deity

More like Boss, but eh. Demogorgon.

Location

Variable

Languages

Abyssal, Aklo, Celestial, Common, Infernal, Slaadi, Telepathy

Occupation

One-Slaad Two-Headed Demon Lord Management Crew (occasionally For Hire)

Homepage URL

[Theme Music]

About Gentleman Nurn

Yeeeeesssssss....

Spoiler:
THE GENTLEMAN NURN CR25
Male Death Slaad Rogue 2/Lord of Silence 8|Psion (Egoist) 10
CE Medium outsider (chaotic, extraplanar)
Init +8; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +30; see invisibility
Languages Abyssal, Aklo, Celestial, Common, Infernal, Slaadi, Telepathy 100 ft.
AC 30, touch 18, flat-footed 22
HP 300 (25 HD); Fast Healing 5
Resist acid 5, cold 5, electricity 5, fire 5
Immune sonic
DR 10/lawful
SR 24
Fort +15, Ref +26, Will +20; evasion
Spd 30 ft.; fly 60 ft. (good)
Melee +5 chaotic short sword +36/+31/+26/+21 (1d6+11/19-20 +2d6 Psionic Weapon)
or 2 claws +30 (3d6+6 plus stun +2d6 Psionic Weapon) and bite +28 (2d10+3 plus stun +2d6 Psionic Weapon)
Base Atk +24; CMB +30
Special Actions clasp of the void 1/encounter, maneuvers, Psionic Weapon, silent night 8/day, silent thrust 4/encounter, sneak attack +3d6, sound of silence 8/day, steal voice, stun 3/encounter, summon slaad, Visceral Surge, Wounding Attack, Wounding Cut
Combat Gear +5 chaotic short sword, potion of gaseous form, potion of haste x4, dorje of greater teleport (x2 - 16 and 50 charges), dorje of plane shift (42 charges)
Powers Known (CL 10th, +32 ranged touch; DC 15+level) (Power Points/day: 88+25=113)
5th - Dark Union of Dust, Psychofeedback, True Seeing, Unleash Idbeast
4th - Energy Flash, Freedom of Movement, Phantasmal Killer, Telekinetic Maneuver
3rd - Hustle, Mindful Aura, Share Pain (Forced), Touchsight
2nd - Chameleon, Construct Toughness, Ego Whip, Zone of Alertness
1st - Crystal Shard, Dissipating Touch, Entangling Ectoplasm, Thicken Skin, Urban Strider
Spell-Like Abilities (CL 18th)
1/day - implosion (DC 23), power word blind
3/day - circle of death (DC 20), cloak of chaos (DC 22), word of chaos (DC 21)
at will - animate objects, chaos hammer (DC 18), deeper darkness, detect magic, dispel law (DC 19), fear (DC 18), finger of death (DC 21), fireball (DC 17), fly, identify, invisibility, magic circle against law, see invisibility, shatter (DC 16)
Psionics (CL 18th)
2/year - metafaculty
at will - detect thoughts (DC 16), divination (DC 18), remote view (scrying, DC 18) suggestion (DC 17)
Abilities Str 22, Dex 26, Con 18, Int 21, Wis 18, Cha 18
SQ change shape, fast stealth, Psionic Meditation, silent running 3/day
Feats Darkstalker, Martial Stance (Island of Blades), Martial Study (Shadow Blink, Shadow Noose, Ghost Blade), Multiattack, Narrow Mind, Permanent Focus (Psionic Weapon), Power Attack, Psicrystal Affinity (observant: +3 Perception), Psionic Meditation, Psionic Weapon, Visceral Surge, Weapon Focus (short sword), Wounding Attack, Wounding Cut
Skills Acrobatics +26, Bluff +18, Diplomacy +18, Disable Device +31, Disguise +21 (+10 with change shape), Escape Artist +21, Fly +21 (+9), Heal +17, Intimidate +22, Knowledge (Arcana) +23, Knowledge (Dungeoneering) +13, Knowledge (Engineering) +9, Knowledge (Geography) +13, Knowledge (History) +18, Knowledge (Local) +21, Knowledge (Nature) +13, Knowledge (Nobility) +13, Knowledge (Planes) +23, Knowledge (Religion) +18, Linguistics +13, Perception +30, Sense Motive +22, Sleight of Hand +21, Spellcraft +23, Stealth +36, Survival +13, Use Magic Device +18
Possessions combat gear, amulet of protection against detection and location
Clasp of the Void (Su) 1/encounter - melee touch attack for 15d6 untyped damage.
Metafaculty (Sp) Against any creature he has previously successfully remote viewed, or used suggestion or detect thoughts on, Nurn can gain a mental image of the creature, the subject's alignment, and a good enough fix on their location to teleport there as if the location had been studied carefully. Not even wish, mind blank, or an amulet of protection against detection and location blocks metafaculty; however, divinely-created prisons and super-divine edicts stymie this ability. Using this power is extremely draining, and Nurn may only attempt it twice per year.
Narrow Mind (Ex) +4 to Concentration checks to attain Psionic Focus.
Remote View (Sp) As the spell scrying, except Nurn does not need a focus.
Silent Night (Sp) 8/day - Darkness, CL 15, centered on user. Nurn can see through his own Silent Night without aid.
Silent Running (Su) 3/day - plane-step into the Soundless, move 30 ft. on origin plane for every 1 ft. on Soundless, return at end of round. Can bring one Large or smaller creature along.
Silent Thrust (Ex) 4/encounter - +2 attack, +8 damage on any target within a Silence effect.
Sound of Silence (Sp) 8/day - Silence, CL 15, 20 ft. radius shapeable as Nurn wishes, centered on self.
Steal Voice (Ex) Fort save DC 22 or be struck mute on anyone damaged by Nurn's Sneak Attack. Lasts 24 hours or when healed by 10 minutes of care and DC 22 Heal check, or magical healing.
Stun (Ex) Fort save DC 21 or be stunned for 1 round after being attacked by one of Nurn's natural attacks, 3/encounter.
Summon Slaad (Sp) Twice per day Nurn can attempt to summon 1d4 red or blue slaadi with a 60% chance of success, or 1d2 green slaadi with a 40% chance of success. This ability is the equivalent of a 6th-level spell.
Telepathy (Su) Nurn can communicate telepathically with any creature within 100 ft. that has a language.


©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.