1. My games will tell an interesting story, and extra effort in roleplaying is usually rewarded.
2. Player characters in my games are destined for greatness, not random death.
3. That said, the actions of player characters will have consequences, good and bad. Go out of your way to help a beggar secure a warm meal and shelter for the night, maybe he’ll tell you about a secret entrance to a really neat place. Insult the virtue of the magistrate’s daughter while in the company of the magistrate, maybe he’ll want to fight you.
4. Player characters should be prepared to run if the odds are against them. Do not assume victory. Character death is a very real possibility if you are careless.
5. Tactics are an important part of my games.
6. “Rule Zero” is in effect, meaning the Game Master is the final arbiter of how the game is played. For a large majority of the time, I will strictly adhere to the Pathfinder rules, but there will be times where certain rules will be modified for the sake of a fun or challenging game/ good storytelling. This will work for and against the players at my discretion.
7. If you constantly ask for circumstantial bonuses or other handouts, I will be less inclined to grant them. Though I will be mindful of how certain scenarios might affect “the numbers” of the game.
8. There will be puns. Oh yes, there will be puns.
9. Questions on the reasons of my rulings are welcome.