I did Winter Oracle/Marid Sorceror for a PFS character.
A couple of points in favor of this combo:
- I can use divine and arcane items with no real need for UMD.
- Winter Oracle's Freezing Spells ability does not require a second save like the Rime-Blooded Arcana. You fail the spell's normal save, you get slowed automatically.
- Marid allows you to turn any energy spell into Cold, so you can get Cold Fireballs, Cold Lightning Bolts, etc. For this reason, I actually tend to choose non-cold spells, so now I have two options on how to cast it. Find a cold-resistant enemy? Use normal Burning Hands.
- Divine Orisons + Arcane Cantrips = Lots of at will stuff to offset taking the hit in spell level early on.
- Some of the Winter Revelations don't rely on Oracle level much, so you can go Winter Oracle 1/Marid Sorc X. Use feats to pick up more revelations if needed.
Things to note, however: Freezing Spells only applies to spells with saves, so it won't work with Acid Arrow or Scorching Ray. Also, I originally wanted to Xblood Marid with Boreal, but this hit to spells was too great. Boreal is the nicer bloodline, but doesn't allow for the conversion to cold.