|6 people marked this as a favorite.|
New use for the Survival Skill:
Make Camp: It´s a DC 10 to make a usable camp for 8 hours for four medium creatures (a large creature counts as 2 mediums, and two small creatures counts as one medium). After 10 minutes of work, all people helping mount camp roll a survival check, the better one is the prime result and each other roll is considered a aid another attempt. Each time a check beats the DC 10 by 5, gives the Camp a resource point, the participants of the camp can use this points to buy camp vantages for the duration of the camp.
Unnatural enviroments or underground, gives a -5 penalty on this check, indoors or barren desert, gives a -10 penalty on this check.
- Bigger camp (cost 1, can be bought any number of times): Raises the number of creatures allowed in camp by 2.
- Protected Camp (cost , max 3 times): Gives +2 on fortitudes savings to overcome enviremental hazards by the campers.
- Safety Zone (cost 1, max 2 times): Gives +2 on percetion checks made by campers to perceive creatures approaching camp or to avoid being surprised inside camp.
- Tactical Camp (cost 1, max 1 time): Gives +2 to campers initiative to combats inside camp perimeter.
- Feeding Resources (cost 2, max 1 time): Campers don´t need to spend rations while camping and can refill waterskins.
- Camoflage Camp (cost 2, max 1 time): Gives +2 to all stealth checks of campers while in camp. All campers can take 10 on stealth checks while sleeping.
- Improvised Infirmary (cost 3, max one time): Doubles natural healing rate of all campers after a full-s night rest, gives +2 to healing checks made inside camp.