Would love for you to have a go at mine, as well.
Aura strong conjuration; CL 13th
Slot none; Price 143,000gp; Weight 5 lbs.
This stout iron-bound oak staff is topped by a fist-sized knob of polished granite, carved so that the entire staff resembles a castle watch-tower of worked stone. Inspired by the fluid nature of magical warfare, a campaign staff allows its wielder to function effectively in both offensive and defensive siege roles via access to the following spells:
- rampart (2 charges)
- move earth (2 charges)
- transmute mud to rock (2 charges)
- transmute rock to mud (2 charges)
- wall of stone (1 charge)
- magic siege weapon, greater (1 charge)
The wielder may also spend charges to summon Medium, Large, or Huge earth elementals to serve as assistants to repair damaged structures, clear heavy debris, or wreak havoc on the enemy.
- 1 charge – 1 Medium earth elemental
- 2 charges – 1 Large or 2 Medium earth elementals
- 3 charges – 1 Huge or 2 Large or 4 Medium earth elementals
Summoned elementals remain for 10 rounds and only one such summoning can be active at any time.
Requirements Craft Staff, magic siege weapon, greater, move earth, rampart, summon monster VI, transmute mud to rock, transmute rock to mud, wall of stone; Cost 71,500gp