|DeathQuaker RPG Superstar 2015 Top 8|
|2 people marked this as a favorite.|
DeathQuaker wrote:DeathQuaker, Agent Carter is over. Let it go.Kajehase wrote:I think I'd enjoy living in the dreamscape of your mind.
It is largely filled with badass spy chicks and chocolate, mainly.
Also, realized the Cartinelli should be a rhubarb pie glazed with schnapps.
So. I've been thinking. Post more on thread topic? Go away? Rant and rave?
Decided to try to keep it simple as I could:
- I made the mistake of having a very silly idea and wanted to share it, hoping to share my harmless and irreverent joy with other people. My bad.
- I was of course almost immediately told to shut up and stop talking.
- My feelings are hurt, because I am a human being, and human beings don't like being told to shut up.
- I am tired, here at the Paizo boards and elsewhere on the Internet, of seeing some folks post just to piss on other people's parades.
- Already was avoiding posting on most places here and elsewhere (PBPs aside) because of this reason.
- Also, I avoid posting because no one ever has your back here. No one ever supports you when you're down and says, "Hey, it's mean to tell people to shut up!" (Clicking the favorite button doesn't count.) You're just standing there, all alone with egg on your face. There's an illusion of community here, but it's not real.
- My parade is covered in piss and it's stinky as hell.
- I don't want my parade to pissed on any more.
- So I'm officially done.
- You win, Lord Fyre, you've silenced me and I will never commit the sin of discussing imaginary lesbian pie in front of you again. Congratulations! You win three Internets and no pie.
- In b4 "you're overreacting." Ya know what? I'm unhappy with this situation. I don't like being unhappy. I'm'a do what I need to stop being unhappy here, and I don't give a flying f%+& about your opinion of my reaction, over-, under-, around, or through.
- As of this posting, I'm outta here--this thread, all threads on Paizo.com except for PBPs. Hiding all threads. Bye everyone.
- Those of you who did try to have fun with me, thank you for trying to push back the endless tide of misery that is otherwise communicating on the Internet. (And I wrote this before the latest of sillyposts, which takes a bit of the wind out of my sails of righteous indignation +2 but yeah, still done here, folks.)
- Have a good and happy life, everyone. I really mean it.
- I drew you a picture as a parting gift.