|Dale McCoy Jr President, Jon Brazer Enterprises|
Danger and Death Await in the Forbidden Woods
Deep in the heart of the Forbidden Woods lies a group of monsters that is too terrifying for most adventurers to face. Animals of enormous size, creatures part spider and bear, terrifying crocodile beavers—and things much, much worse. Only the bravest heroes dare to stand up to these foul abominations of murderous intent and save the people from a fate far worse than death.
Monsters of the Forbidden Woods is an exciting new supplement of monsters in Jon Brazer Enterprises’ best-selling Book of Beasts series, and is for use with the World’s Oldest Fantasy Roleplaying Game. These monsters are designed to frighten characters and leave your players recounting their tales of heroism time and again. Inside this volume, you’ll find:
- 18 new monsters, ranging from challenge 1/4 to 7
- Items found in the monsters’ lairs, giving you ready ideas for a treasure hoard
- In-game descriptions of each monster, ranging from random NPC quotes to other names given to the monster
- Adventure hooks for using these monsters in unique and exciting ways
- Battle suggestions, with advice on how to build an encounter using each monster
Face What Goes Bump in the Night.