About Daeron Gwadestael
Name: Daeron Gwadestael
Str (14), Dex (17), Con (12), Int (18), Wis (10), Cha (10) +1DEX for Transmuter
Senses low-light vision; Perception +5
Melee Quarterstaff +3 (1d6+3, 20×2)
Spellbook: 35/100 pages:
Considered on the shorter end for Elves, Daeron prefers to keep his dark brown hair shoulder length in a manageable loose tie. Having a minimal whitish sclera typical of his race, his large black eyes is often expressive, especially when trying to recall a past memory or while concentrating. Usually a bow is slung across his back while his travelling stick is kept close at hand, either as support or to prod the underbrush while walking through the woods. Often garbed in clothing descriptive of a scholar, Daeron sometimes is seen in more form fitting clothes especially during archery practice.
+8 Linguistics=Dwarven ( ) ( ) [ ]
You get a +2 bonus on Perception and Sense Motive skill checks. If you have 10 or more ranks in one of these skills, the bonus increases to +4 for that skill. [Paizo Publishing - Core Rulebook, p.117]
* Point-Blank Shot
* Scribe Scroll
* Precise Shot
* Magical Lineage (Magic Missile)[Paizo Publishing LLC - Advanced Player's Guide, p.329]
One of your parents was a gifted spellcaster who not only used metamagic often, but developed many magical items and perhaps even a new spell or two--and you have inherited a fragment of this greatness. When you apply metamagic feats to Magic Missile, treat its actual level as 1 lower for determining the spell's final adjusted level.
* Warrior of Old [Paizo Publishing LLC - Advanced Player's Guide, p.331]
* Elven Immunities [Paizo Publishing - Core Rulebook, p.22]
Elves are immune to magic sleep effects and get a +2 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells and effects.
* Elven Magic [Paizo Publishing - Core Rulebook, p.22]
* Keen Senses [Paizo Publishing - Core Rulebook, p.22]
* Weapon Familiarity [Paizo Publishing - Core Rulebook, p.22]
* Arcane Bond [Paizo Publishing - Core Rulebook, p.78]
You have selected to establish a powerful arcane bond with a creature.
* Augment [Paizo Publishing LLC - Advanced Player's Guide, p.145]
* Cantrips [Paizo Publishing - Core Rulebook, p.79]
* Familiar [Paizo Publishing - Core Rulebook, p.82]
* Transmutation School [Paizo Publishing - Core Rulebook, p.82]
* Physical Enhancement [Paizo Publishing - Core Rulebook, p.82]
* Precise Shot - Precise Shot (Combat) - You can shoot or throw ranged weapons at an opponent engaged in melee without taking the standard –4 penalty on your attack roll.
* Necromancy Opposition School [Paizo Publishing - Core Rulebook, p.78]
* Enchantment Opposition School [Paizo Publishing - Core Rulebook, p.78]
Baldric/ Carried: 12 lbs:
Baldric: (1 lbs)
Belt Pouch: 5 lbs:
Belt Pouch: (0.5 lbs empty)
Pack/Droppable: 44.5 lbs:
Backpack: (2 lbs empty)
Magic Item Slots:
Hailing from the elven nation of Kyonin, Daeron was born as a middling child from the union of talented battlemages, who was also known for its large number of offspring. As tradition, the family pressed their children in the arcane arts. Unfortunately for Daeron, his sibling all possessed some degree magical talent inherited from their parents. Unable to shine, Daeron decided to travel, seeking knowledge and experience which he hopes would give him an edge. Little known to him was the latent magical talent within him that just needed the right touch of experience to burst out.
Daeron currently is focused on seeking new spells and sources of arcane power. Hearing of an expedition to the forgotten mines, he hopes that some forgotten spells may reside within, if not else for the experience it may bring.
Male Bat Animal 3
NG Diminutive magical beast
Init +2; Senses Blindsense (20 ft.), Low-Light, Perception +6,
* Empathic Link (Su) The master has an empathic link with his familiar to a 1 mile distance. The master can communicate emphatically with the familiar, but cannot see through its eyes. Because of the link's limited nature, only general emotions can be shared. The master has the same connection to an item or place that his familiar does.
* Improved Evasion (Ex) You can avoid damage from many area-effect attacks. If you make a successful Reflex save against an attack that normally deals half damage on a successful save, you instead take no damage, and even on a failed saving throw you take only half damage. If you are helpless, you do not gain the benefit of improved evasion.
* Share Spells (Ex) The master may cast a spell with a target of "You" on her animal companion (as a spell with a range of touch) instead of on herself. A master may cast spells on her animal companion even if the spells normally do not affect creatures of the companion's type (animal). Spells cast in this way must come from a class that grants an animal companion. This ability does not allow the animal to share abilities that are not spells, even if they function like spells.
* Deliver Touch Spells (Su): If the master is 3rd level or higher, a familiar can deliver touch spells for him. If the master and the familiar are in contact at the time the master casts a touch spell, he can designate his familiar as the “toucher.” The familiar can then deliver the touch spell just as the master would. As usual, if the master casts another spell before the touch is delivered, the touch spell dissipates.