CRANG! CR 6
This cloak looks like a gray wolf's pelt, including legs and tail; the clasp is a wolf's tooth. You gain a +2 competence bonus on Intimidate checks.
If your patron is Lamashtu or one of the goblin barghest heroes (Hadregash, Venkelvore, Zarongel, or Zogmugot), once per day you can polymorph into a wolf or a wolf-goblin hybrid for up to 7 minutes (the hybrid form resembles a barghest's natural form but has the same statistics as a wolf ).
Mounted Combat Once per round you can attempt to negate a hit to your mount in combat.
Power Attack -2/+4 You can subtract from your attack roll to add to your damage.
Rage (18 rounds/day) (Ex) +4 Str, +4 Con, +2 to Will saves, -2 to AC when enraged.
Ring of the Savage Beast (1/day)
Three types of rings of the beast exist; all three appear as yellowed bone carved in the shapes of wild beasts devouring their own tails. The type of beast depicted on each ring depends on the ring’s nature, but could be a wolf (ring of the relentless beast), a rhinoceros (ring of the savage beast), or a tiger (ring of the swift beast). Once per day, a ring of the beast can be activated as a standard action to unleash the primal spirit hidden inside even the most peaceful creatures. When the ring is activated, the wearer gains a bonus to a single physical attribute and a penalty to a single mental attribute for 10 minutes, as determined by the type of ring. A ring of the savage beast grants a +4 enhancement bonus to Strength and a –2 penalty to Intelligence. As long as the effects of this ring are active, the wearer also gains a +2 enhancement bonus to his natural armor bonus.
+1 Furious Runechill Hatchet
Aura moderate necromancy; CL 5th Slot —; Price 5,312 gp; Weight 6 lbs.
Runechill hatchets are sized for Large creatures, but can be wielded by Medium creatures as battleaxes or Small creatures as greataxes. Their blades are jagged and carved with Thassilonian runes, and the weapons always feel cold to the touch. A runechill hatchet functions as a +1 handaxe, but once per day as a free action, its wielder can cause the runes on the blade to flare up with flickering cold blue light. For the next five rounds, the axe inflicts +1d6 points of negative energy damage on a hit—any creature that takes any amount of this additional negative energy damage must also make a DC 12 Fortitude save or take 1 point of Strength damage. An undead creature struck by a runechill hatchet does not gain this negative energy as healing, but instead must make a DC 12 Will saving throw or flee as if panicked for 1d4+5 rounds.
A furious weapon serves as a focus for its wielder’s anger. When the wielder is raging or under the effect of a rage spell, the weapon’s enhancement bonus is +2 better than normal. If the wielder has a rage power that gives a skill bonus while raging (such as raging climber, raging leaper, or raging swimmer), the wielder gains an enhancement bonus to that skill whenever the weapon is wielded or held in hand, even when not raging; this bonus is equal to the enhancement bonus of the weapon (including the +2 when the wielder is raging).
Aura moderate enchantment (compulsion); CL 8th; Craft Magic Arms and Armor, rage; Price +1 bonus.
Smasher (1/rage) (Ex) 1/rage, ignore the hardness of an unattended object.
Superstition +3 (Ex) +3 save vs. magic while raging.
Witch Hunter (+2) (Ex) Bonus to damage spellcasters while raging.
This is what it looks like when Crang! goes fully off the hook:
CRANG! CR 6
Male Goblin Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 7
CN Small Humanoid (Goblinoid)
Init +2; Senses Darkvision; Perception +10
AC 19, touch 11, flat-footed 17. . (+6 armor, +2 Dex, +1 size, +2 natural)
hp 79 (7d12+28)
Fort +9, Ref +4, Will +4
DR 3/-, 6/lethal; Resist cold 1, Extreme Endurance (Cold)
Spd 30 ft.
Melee +1 Furious Greataxe +15/+10 (1d10+18+1d6/20/x3 & DC12 Fortitude Save or take 1 point of strength damage) and
. . Axe, Throwing +12/+7 (1d4+10/20/x2) and
. . Battleaxe +12/+7 (1d6+10/20/x3) and
. . Claw x2 (Beast Totem, Lesser) +7 x2 (1d4+5/20/x2) and
. . Greataxe +12/+7 (1d10+15/20/x3) and
. . Handaxe +12/+7 (1d4+10/20/x3) and
. . Unarmed Strike +12/+7 (1d2+10/20/x2)
Special Attacks Beast Totem, Lesser, Smasher (1/rage), Witch Hunter (+2)
Str 15/23, Dex 14, Con 14/18, Int 10/8, Wis 10, Cha 8
Base Atk +7; CMB +12; CMD 22
Feats Extra Rage Power, Furious Focus, Mounted Combat, Power Attack -2/+4
Traits Goblin Foolhardiness, Goblin Pirate (Shackles)
Skills Acrobatics +6, Climb +10, Escape Artist +1, Fly +3, Handle Animal +7, Intimidate +5, Perception +10, Profession (Sailor) +3, Ride +15, Stealth +15, Survival +6, Swim +22
SQ Fast Movement +10 (Ex), Great Barghest Hero Cloak, Rage (18 rounds/day) (Ex), Ring of the Savage Beast (1/day), Superstition +3 (Ex)
Combat Gear +1 Furious Greataxe, +2 Armored Coat, Axe, Throwing, Battleaxe, Greataxe, Handaxe; Other Gear Amulet of Natural Armor +1, Barrel (empty), Belt of Giant Strength, +2, Caydenbrew (per mug), Great Barghest Hero Cloak, Ring of Swimming, Improved, Ring of the Savage Beast (1/day), Sack (empty)
1. Where were you born? When? How old are you? Were you born into opulence? Were you born behind a dung cart on a short break from another of your mother’s back-breaking work days?
Big Ditch nexta hooman boozbarn
2. Are your parents still alive? If not, when and how did they die? Does their present situation or the circumstances surrounding their death have any effect on your life choices? What is their legacy? Did they pass on a family curse? Was their fortune swindled away by a scurrilous villain? Were they nobles? Were they dirt poor? Were you ashamed of them? Were you proud of them? Were they ashamed of you? Were there secrets? Did your father have a strange signet ring that disappeared mysteriously when he died? Did your mother run a mage
Raised in cage, make Crang strong, tear off metal, kill brother!
3. Do you have any siblings or other extended family? How important are they to you? Do you love them? Hate them? A little of both? Are
Kill Brotha. Smash greedy face!
4. What is your favourite colour? If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? If you had 100,000 gold pieces to spend, and you couldn’t buy anything even remotely useful, what would you spend it on? A menagerie of exotic animals? A magical pleasure barge? An ostentatious harpsichord? A personal chef who follows you around? A parcel of swamp land? A fossilized dire sloth?
Booze. Cheese. Longshanks!
5. Who do you hate? Who would you murder if you were sure you could get away with it and no one would ever find out? If you could erase one
Dogses, Horses, Writey-man, Chief-not-me.
6. Who do you love? What person would you sacrifice a thousand people to save? Why do you love them? Do they love you? Are you sure?
7. What do you look like? Are you stocky? Do you have huge jowls? A pug nose, broken from too many bar brawls? The thick forearms of a sailor? Spindly legs with knobby knees? A scar across your forehead? A facial tick? A lazy eye? Are you missing two fingers on your left hand? What happened to those other fingers? Are you bald? Do you have a braided beard with golden ornaments in it? Are you unnaturally tall? Are you an albino? Do you have particularly (and unsettlingly) sharp teeth?
Crang strong, Goblin girl like Crang strong arm, stong body. Yes! You look!
8. What do you believe in? Do you have faith in a higher power? A god? A demon lord? If so which one? Are you a pragmatist? Do you believe people are born good? Evil? Do you believe in fate? Do you think people choose their own destiny? Do you believe peace is the answerto the world’s ills? Education? Conquest? Are you a patriot? What’s an ideal you hold on to? Compassion? Bravery? Righteousness? Power? How do you see yourself ?
Zogmugot hide in deep place, watch Crang. Crang afraid.
9. Are you superior to others in your own mind? Are you unworthy of another’s love? Do you love yourself ? Do you hate yourself ? What are you afraid of most? What have you done that you are most ashamed of? What single deed makes you most proud?
Crang smash. Break big things. Crang smash little boats. Make big fire.
10. How do you dress? Do you wear black satin doublets because they are slimming and hide the weight you put on since you left the monastery? Do you wear worn gray robes because you believe hiding your power is more important than showing off and inviting unwanted attention? Do you wear sparkling jewels and garish colors to make a splash wherever you roam? Do you favor the dress of your people, or scorn it? Why?
Crang take dead man belts. Look strong.
11. How do you talk? Do you stutter? Do you speak slowly, careful to phrase every sentence perfectly? Are you eloquent? Do you favour strange syntax, such as always referring to yourself in the third person? Do you speak softly, or are you especially boisterous? Do you have an accent? Do you grumble? Mutter? Prattle? Do you speak in a high pitch? A low growl? Do you only speak when spoken to?
Talk strong. Be chief one day. Whisper to Axxxez, late in night
12. What are your goals in life? Do you want to restore your family honour? Do you want to impress the woman of your dreams? Find your lost child? Find the secret of immortality? Write a poetic masterpiece worthy of passing down through the ages? Find your mother’s long lost sword?
Make chief, have many ax. Sex with lotsa wimmin. Eat elfmeat. AM BARBARIAN! AM GOBLIN!