Male Aasimar 5 Ranger NG
Languages Common, Celestial,
• Wis: +2, Cha: +2
• TYPE: Outsider (Native)
• SIZE: Medium
• DAYLIGHT: Can use daylight [PFCR 264] once per day with a caster level of 6.
• AASIMAR RESISTANCES: Resistance to acid 5, cold 5, and electricity 5.
• AASIMAR SKILLS: Aasimars have a +2 racial bonus on Diplomacy and Perception
• LANGUAGES: Aasimars begin play speaking Common and Celestial.
• DARKVISION 60 FT: Aasimar can see in the dark up to 60 ft.
• Automatic Languages: Common, Celestial
Conspiracy Hunter [Diplomacy]: +1 Trait bonus on Diplomacy checks; Diplomacy is always a class skill
Reactionary: +2 Trait bonus on Initiative checks
- Armor Proficiency, Light: No penalties on attack rolls while wearing light armor
- Armor Proficiency, Medium: No penalties on attack rolls while wearing medium armor
- Cleave: Standard Action; make single melee attack, if successful, make additional attack (at highest BAB) vs. adjacent foe; suffer -2 AC until your next turn
- Endurance: +4 bonus on Swim checks to resist nonlethal dmg from exhaustion; Con checks to (1) continue running, (2) avoid nonlethal dmg from forced march, (3) hold your breath (4) avoid nonlethal dmg from starvation/thirst; Fort saves to (1) avoid nonlethal dmg from hot/cold environs and (2) resist dmg from suffocation; may sleep in Light/Medium armor w/out becoming fatigued
- Power Attack: Take a -2 penalty on all melee attacks/combat maneuvers to gain a +4 bonus on all melee dmg (excluding touch attacks/effects that don't deal HP dmg) until your next turn; +6 w/ 2-handed weapon, 1-handed weapon using two hands, or primary natural weapon that adds 1-1/2 times Str mod on dmg rolls; +2 w/ off-hand weapon or secondary natural weapon
- Rapid Shot: Full-attack Action; fire 1 additional time in a round but all attack rolls take a –2 penalty
- Shield Proficiency: No penalties on attack rolls when using a shield
- Boon Companion: One animal companion/familiar is calculated as though 4 levels higher (to max of your character level)
- Track (Ex): Gain +2 on Survival checks to follow/identify tracks
- Wild Empathy (Ex): Spend 1 min and roll 1d20+7 to improve attitude animal w/in 30' as if using Diplomacy; influence magical beast w/ Int of 1 or 2 at –4 penalty
- Combat Style Feat (Ex): Gain bonus feats related to Archery combat: Rapid Shot
- Endurance: Gain Endurance as bonus feat
- Favored Terrain (Ex): Gain bonus on Knowledge (geography)/Perception/Stealth/Survival checks, initiative checks when in favored terrain; may leave no trail & cannot be tracked; +2 in Urban (buildings, streets, and sewers)
- Hunter’s Bond (Ex): Gain Animal companion that grows with you; effective druid level 5; animal shares favored enemy and favored terrain bonuses
- Ranger Spells: Casts divine spells from ranger spell list; must choose and prepare spells in advance; Wisdom is primary ability for bonus spells and DC; must spend 1 hour each day to regain daily allotment of spells: 1st level: (DC 13): 2 spells per day
Greatsword, Cold Iron (100)
Greatsword, Silversheen (800)
Sling (10 bullets)(.1)
Dart - Silver x3 (7.5)
Dart - Cold Iron x3 (3)
M/Work Chain Shirt
Flint & Steel (1)
50’ Silk rope (10)
Bedroll, Blanket, toiletries (1)
Rations x2 (1)
Alchemist Fire x4
Caltrops x2 (2)
Moonlight, thats what his mother named him when she first saw his pale skin, white as snow and with eyes and hair of silver.
Now tall and strong, lean and wiry; a good looking lad with an incredibly honest and earnest face. The educated pick him immediately for his angelic heritage, the lay people suspect him of being an Elf; one can't expect villagers to know much better, and their suspicions are given more weight by his continuous mischief and ever abundant energy. None of his antics were ever malevolent though, consisting of mostly good natured pranks and practical jokes.
"Bloodless did it!" was always the cry of the other kids, "Bloodless has been at it again!" was the cry of any sufferer of a practical joke or minor misfortune, even if he was miles away.
Bloodless dresses in matte black studded leather armour, a pair of cross strapped bandoliers over his torso contain throwing blades with short black ribbons. A Greatsword is slung over his back. All of his gear and his cloak bear a mottled black and grey matte finish, his camouflage made for the dappled darkness.
His milky white skin is painted when he hunts, bold prints and primitive patterns to break up the structure of his face, and, he believes, hide his identity from the souls he releases so they cannot hunt him in the afterlife. He, on the other hand bears them little ill will, and hopes Pharasma might show them leniency at judgment, and in turn forgive him for doing what he must do.