Male Aasimar 4 Ranger NG
Languages Common, Celestial.
• Aasimar Skills: +2 Racial bonus on Diplomacy and Perception checks
Conspiracy Hunter [Diplomacy]: +1 Trait bonus on Diplomacy checks; Diplomacy is always a class skill
Reactionary: +2 Trait bonus on Initiative checks
Power Attack: Take a -2 penalty on all melee attacks/combat maneuvers to gain a +4 bonus on all melee dmg (excluding touch attacks/effects that don't deal HP dmg) until your next turn; +6 w/ 2-handed weapon, 1-handed weapon using two hands, or primary natural weapon that adds 1-1/2 times Str mod on dmg rolls; +1 w/ off-hand weapon or secondary natural weapon.
Cleave: Standard Action; make single melee attack, if successful, make additional attack (at highest BAB) vs. adjacent foe; suffer -2 AC until your next turn
Rapid Shot: Full-attack Action; fire 1 additional time in a round but all attack rolls take a –2 penalty
- Endurance: +4 bonus on Swim checks to resist nonlethal dmg from exhaustion; Con checks to (1) continue running, (2) avoid nonlethal dmg from forced march, (3) hold your breath (4) avoid nonlethal dmg from starvation/thirst; Fort saves to (1) avoid nonlethal dmg from hot/cold environs and (2) resist dmg from suffocation; may sleep in Light/Medium armor w/out becoming fatigued
- Armor Proficiency, Light: No penalties on attack rolls while wearing light armor
- Track (Ex): Gain +1 on Survival checks to follow/identify tracks
- Wild Empathy (Ex): Spend 1 min and roll 1d20+5 to improve attitude animal w/in 30' as if using Diplomacy; influence magical beast w/ Int of 1 or 2 at –4 penalty
- Combat Style Feat (Ex): Gain bonus feats related to Archery combat: Rapid Shot
- Favored Terrain (Ex): Gain bonus on Knowledge (geography)/Perception/Stealth/Survival checks, initiative checks when in favored terrain; may leave no trail & cannot be tracked; +2 in Urban (buildings, streets, and sewers)
Greatsword, Cold Iron (100)
Greatsword, Silversheen (800)
Sling (10 bullets)(.1)
Dart - Silver x3 (7.5)
Dart - Cold Iron x3 (3)
M/Work Chain Shirt
Caltrops x2 (2)
1 Potions of Healing
901.75gp Coins – (split in two purses)
2 Lamps, common.
N Medium animal - Black Wolf,Male.
Moonlight, thats what his mother named him when she first saw his pale skin, white as snow and with eyes and hair of silver.
Bloodless, thats what his father named him, initially thinking him stillborn on account of his pale bone white body.
Now tall and strong, lean and wiry; a good looking lad with an incredibly honest and earnest face. The educated pick him immediately for his angelic heritage, the lay people suspect him of being an Elf; one can't expect villagers to know much better, and their suspicions are given more weight by his continuous mischief and ever abundant energy. None of his antics were ever malevolent though, consisting of mostly good natured pranks and practical jokes.
"Bloodless did it!" was always the cry of the other kids, "Bloodless has been at it again!" was the cry of any sufferer of a practical joke or minor misfortune, even if he was miles away.
Being an Aasimar in a rural setting eventually clashed with his wanderlust and need for stimulation, so Moonlight eventually packed off for Westcrown. In Westcrown his humor died a little when he saw what sort of place it truly was, and so Bloodless he remained...
Bloodless dresses in matte black studded leather armour, a pair of cross strapped bandoliers over his torso contain throwing blades with short black ribbons. A Greatsword is slung over his back. All of his gear and his cloak bear a mottled black and grey matte finish, his camouflage made for the dappled darkness.
His milky white skin is painted when he hunts, bold prints and primitive patterns to break up the structure of his face, and, he believes, hide his identity from the souls he releases so they cannot hunt him in the afterlife. He, on the other hand bears them little ill will, and hopes Pharasma might show them leniency at judgment, and in turn forgive him for doing what he must do.