4. Fhago the Tiger and Jojet the Serpent
[Archives of Nethys] May 2013 Releases Added - Pathfinder #70: The Frozen Stars, Chronicle of the Righteous, Fey Revisited, Ultimate Campaign
That's flattering, Cart^^
Bearded Ben wrote:
More than one... And yes, you read it correctly ;)
14. A very shy boy/girl, giving life to his/her imaginary friend.
15. A superhero wearing an invincibile armor/transforming into battle form to defeat evil (Synthetist).
16. A girl living her dream to become soon a beautiful woman with magic powers... Or a boy living the same dream... (Synthetist again)
Based of one of my favourite characters^^
Jockel Shazang, Dwarf Elemental Fire Sorcerer
Jockel was beginning to repent a little his decision to travel to the City of Lava in the plane of Fire.
179. The Master of the Circlets. A collection of halfling adventure stories, some imaginary, some actually based on the deeds of the greatest halfling heroes of all time (and their human, elven, dwarvish and aasimar "henchmen"). Whoever possesses this book has better initial attitude from halflings (+1 degree), but can't help to be drawn in endless chattings about the greatness of said heroes.
Thank you for the appreciation, but some bloodlines seem just designed with a certain existing character in mind.
"Die, you abomination!" the beautiful solar cried, while a blast of pure life energy invested the vampiress, turning her into dust and smoke. The perverted undead lady had kidnapped many mortal men in the years, keeping them as thralls for her own defense and pleasure. No more would she plague the peaceful life of the peasants living around her castle.
"So, gentlemen... The experiment's ready to start. Our alchemist spent months to brew a powerful mutagen potion containing the blood of the most powerful and strong orcs killed by our soldiers in the last years. Thanks to this concoction, our troops will be able to overcome any enemy..."
(Birth of an Orc bloodline sorcerer called the Smasher...)
Rabbity's eyesight was blurred. She didn't know what was greater, either her fear or pain. Blood was dripping from her lips.
161. (Insert your name)'s Vindication
She-Ra: Oath Against Savagery Paladin (Divine Bond with her Transformative Holy Sword; Swiftwind -half-celestial unicorn- is her cohort, normally disguised as a common horse by a spell).
Bow's ok as an archer/bard. Queen Angella's definitely a celestial bloodline sorceress, and maybe Glimmer as well. Madame Razz is a Wisdom witch.
Adam Daigle wrote:
The redemption system provided is all about becoming good and making that transition from evil (primarily), which is why it doesn't mention the chaos-law axis. I think someone could use the system to address other alignment shifts along the chaos-law axis, but it would take some reworking. For example, the penances should be reflavored to represent a move towards order more so than a shift towards good.
...or a move towards chaos (YEEEES! FREEDOM!!!)
O my how do I want a lorekeeper familiar! That's the first time that I wish to become lawful!
145: The Bookring