Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
About Paizo Messageboards News Paizo Blog Help/FAQ
Blodeuwedd

AlgaeNymph's page

Goblin Squad Member. 717 posts (955 including aliases). No reviews. 3 lists. No wishlists. 4 aliases.


RSS

1 to 50 of 717 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

1 person marked this as a favorite.

I'm personally fond of the term QUILTBAG.

I know it's technically the opposite of a slang for straights, but I figured this would be the ideal thread to bring it up.


Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
AlgaeNymph wrote:
How would you feel about being in a relationship with a devotee of another sex god (e.g., Arshea, Lymnieris)? I can imagine it'd lead to some awkward arguments.
Awkward? Why?

(Dang, at first I thought you were making a somewhat confrontational statement and asking why I was asking. Now I'm mad I didn't continue this thread earlier...)

Why do I think it'd be awkward? I'm guessing disagreements over the finer points of sexual ethics, and possibly a sense of proselytization-based rivalry.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

How usable for sex are the servants of a mage's magnificent mansion?

If "not much" or "not at all," what can be done to remedy that?

Besides being able to feed a lot of people (at least 132 people/day, more with a higher level caster and less courses per person), does a mage's magnificent mansion come with baths or toilets?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
James Jacobs wrote:
I decided on Barzillai Thrune as the main bad guy because I wanted a character who was equal parts Thrune (government) and worshiper of Asmodeus (church), then took a lot of inspiration for certain elements of his character from a lot of current events. Also... I'm really tired of a certain video game character look, and wanted to see one who fits into that appearance be cast not as a hero of a game but as the irredeemable villain.

Why is that look popular among video game protagonists?


James Jacobs wrote:
AlgaeNymph wrote:
James Jacobs wrote:
AlgaeNymph wrote:
Since some angels are made of amalgamations of souls (like solars), is it possible for angels to absorb souls?
Not if they want to remain angels, because "absorbing souls" is not a good action, really.
Not even if the soul consents to be absorbed? Or if the soul wants to merge with the angel? I'm not talking about daemonic soul-eating here, I'm thinking more along the lines of how solars are created (from several souls), except the process continuing after the solar's creation.

Souls don't really have that capacity to "consent." They can't make decisions or choices, really, when they're not in a mortal body, undead, or merged with a body as an outsider.

Beyond that, there's no mechanical advantage, game speaking wise, for an angel to absorb a soul.

And beyond THAT... angels just aren't into absorbing souls. That's just not a good act, because a soul can't consent or do anything like that; it doesn't have stats, and that means no Intelligence or Charisma and that means it's not self aware and thus cannot give consent... see above.

What about petitioners (which is more along the lines of what I was thinking)? Can they opt to merge with angels, or other celestials, out of a desire for increased intimacy?


James Jacobs wrote:
AlgaeNymph wrote:
Since some angels are made of amalgamations of souls (like solars), is it possible for angels to absorb souls?
Not if they want to remain angels, because "absorbing souls" is not a good action, really.

Not even if the soul consents to be absorbed? Or if the soul wants to merge with the angel? I'm not talking about daemonic soul-eating here, I'm thinking more along the lines of how solars are created (from several souls), except the process continuing after the solar's creation.


Since some angels are made of amalgamations of souls (like solars), is it possible for angels to absorb souls?


Will this book cover things like human sacrifice and innocent souls getting sent to the lower planes?


mechaPoet wrote:
Along with the cleric, these villains keep turning out long and pointy.

Indeed, DiTerlizzi may have some competition.


For spells and abilities that give boosts to Knowledge checks, such as moment of prescience or a lore oracle's focused trance, do they work for checks that take hours (or weeks!) per roll, such as researching true names or artifacts?


James Jacobs wrote:
AlgaeNymph wrote:

Let's say there's a PC for Rise of the Runelords who's an angelkin aasimar bard acting as a priest of Arshea...

In addition to the below, what sort of trouble would this cause? (You might think of something I haven't.)

I don't think it'd cause "trouble" at all. It'd open up tons of new story options that could be really fun and compelling to explore.

I agree, it's just that fun and compelling new story options involving relationships (especially sexualized ones) in RPGs tend to involve getting into (fun and solvable) trouble.

That said, what new story options that could be really fun and compelling to explore were you thinking of?

James Jacobs wrote:
If the PC aasimar started in Sandpoint and was eerily beautiful, I would absolutely have that character start to have some of the same uncomfortable/awkward experiences with locals that Nualia did; folks asking for locks of hair, for blessings, and so on. How that PC reacts would fuel how I reacted.

Let's say "amorously;" an Arshean's blessing would likely be complementing somebody's physical appearance at the very least, and in most cases would end up being as sexual as morally permissible (especially when supplicants ask to have children sired). The town brothel will look comparatively chaste. What then?


Let's say there's a PC for Rise of the Runelords who's an angelkin aasimar bard acting as a priest of Arshea...

1. Given how the place fetishizes aasimar to the point of being a plot point, how much (entertaining) trouble would this cause?

2. In addition to the below, what sort of trouble would this cause? (You might think of something I haven't.)

3. How many of the women would want his child?

4. How many of the men would lust after him as well?


James Jacobs wrote:
Belltrap wrote:

I apologize if this has been asked before, but...

At the height of his power, did Aroden rival Pharasma for "most powerful divinity worshiped on Golarion"? Or in the greater scheme of things, even if his worship was more influential and pervasive throughout the Inner Sea region in his heyday than Pharasma has ever been, was Pharasma still top dog?

No; not even close. Aroden didn't even rival Desna or Sarenrae or Abadar or Gorum or most of the others for power. Among humanity on the nations of the shores of the Inner Sea his faith was very influential, but the further you got from the Inner Sea, the less influence he had. And remember, most of the other core 20 are worshiped on many other planets as well. Aroden, not so much.

So what made Aroden so special that his death ended prophecy through the entire universe? I know, and agree with, the meta reason (prophecy is lazy storytelling), but what's the in-setting reason?


Happy Birthday to us, James!

My day was good. How's your day been?


Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
AlgaeNymph wrote:

After looking at you on p.22 of Pathfinder #99, I have to say wow, you have a beautiful face! Seriously, you are absolutely sexy when you're smiling, and you look great with your hair up as well! No doubt Kyra does everything she can to make that smile last. ;)

Why hasn't anyone else pointed out your obvious beauty? Also, why did I take so long to complement you?

Awww... thanks!

And plenty of others have complimented me before. Congrats on catching up, though! ;-P

Since I don't want to be behind, you're looking good in p.63 of Pathfinder #100 too. Who's the artist?

Today's my birthday today. :) What day's your's?

How would you feel about being in a relationship with a devotee of another sex god (e.g., Arshea, Lymnieris)? I can imagine it'd lead to some awkward arguments.


Yeah, these evil iconics get creepier and creepier. I wanna see the next one top Linxia in sheer vileness.


Byakuren Hijiri from Touhou. The optimizers would hate me for playing an arcanist specced out at a melee fighter, though.


You may be interested to know that Frisk has already been built in Pathfinder, just check out p.7 of Chronicle of the Righteous. Androgynous? Check. Flirtatious? Check. E even has the same hairstyle and facial expression.


Wow, great guide so far! I especially like the Arshea section. ;)

Are you still working on this? I'd like to help with the editing if you're willing.


James Jacobs wrote:
The Fox wrote:
James, When is your birthday?
January 9th.

Wow, so's mine! :)

Anyway, some questions.

James Jacobs wrote:
Remember, Golarion is NOT the same as a real world medieval setting; it takes some inspiration from that, but the presence of magic and the fact that recorded history has been going on longer on Golarion than on Earth means that in some ways, their standards and quality of living might even be higher than we have today.

1. In what ways?

James Jacobs wrote:
Therrux wrote:
Who do you consider the scariest Runelord?
Alaznist.

2. How's she scarier than Sorshen?


James Jacobs wrote:
AlgaeNymph wrote:
James Jacobs wrote:
AlgaeNymph wrote:
Let's say I wanted a hair removal spell, because I totally do in real life. Would prestidigitation work? If not, what would?
Prestidigitation wouldn't work. You'd need to research a new spell, I suspect. A spell that's all about grooming or the like. Not a spell we're likely to ever publish, given the game's focus on fighting.
Were I to research it, would it be 0th level, or 1st? I'm hoping 0th.
Talk to your GM. Depends how you want to set it up, frankly... but there are certain creatures (korreds, white-haired witches) who use their hair as a significant weapon, while others gain armor from thick hair/fur... so a spell that removes hair could be pretty devastating for them, and as such it shouldn't really be 0 level.

What if the target had to be willing, the spell took a minute to cast, and it couldn't affect stats?


James Jacobs wrote:
AlgaeNymph wrote:
Let's say I wanted a hair removal spell, because I totally do in real life. Would prestidigitation work? If not, what would?
Prestidigitation wouldn't work. You'd need to research a new spell, I suspect. A spell that's all about grooming or the like. Not a spell we're likely to ever publish, given the game's focus on fighting.

Were I to research it, would it be 0th level, or 1st? I'm hoping 0th.


Let's say I wanted a hair removal spell, because I totally do in real life. Would prestidigitation work? If not, what would?


Wayne Reynolds wrote:
AlgaeNymph wrote:
Wayne Reynolds wrote:
The artist here has gone for a slightly 'Classical Greek' look which I think really works for this deity.
I do too! But...how can you tell Arshea was given a slightly Classical Greek look?
Her clothes look similar to a two-part Ionic chiton, as worn by women in ancient Greece.

This is pretty much an excuse for me to talk about Arshea more, but...why do you think lightly Classical Greek looks good on em? I'm not a clothing connoisseur, so I think it simply goes well with Arshea's body.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Wayne Reynolds wrote:
The artist here has gone for a slightly 'Classical Greek' look which I think really works for this deity.

I do too! But...how can you tell Arshea was given a slightly Classical Greek look?


Mark Seifter wrote:
I played an Iomedaean as my first Pathfinder AP character, but it was Council of Thieves, and the NPC priest of Iomedae was so extraordinarily horrible to her, that eventually she decided "I think you're wrong about Iomedae's teachings, but you are a priest and clearly she is still granting you spells and not sending you visions that your path is wrong, so it would be arrogant of me to think that my interpretations were more valid than your experience as an actual member of the clergy. Thus, if you are correct, I can no longer worship a goddess with the teachings as you profess them." and then one of the two paladins of Shelyn converted her to Shelyn. (This was vis-a-vis "Tieflings are abominations in Iomedae's sight, and Iomedae's teachings of racial tolerance for all people don't apply to them since they aren't people; they are evil outsiders, which Iomedae explicitly hates.")

Ironic considering that Iomedae's herald used to work for Ragathiel. You know, the angel who was born a tiefling?


I've been meaning to ask you, what's your opinion on an official writeup for Senara in Hell's Vengeance? Also, if you were to houserule the Brimstone Den into the official city, how do you think it would interact with the part of the AP taking place in Senara?


After looking at you on p.22 of Pathfinder #99, I have to say wow, you have a beautiful face! Seriously, you are absolutely sexy when you're smiling, and you look great with your hair up as well! No doubt Kyra does everything she can to make that smile last. ;)

Why hasn't anyone else pointed out your obvious beauty? Also, why did I take so long to complement you?


1 person marked this as a favorite.

If you were asked to, how would you design Arshea?


What happens to the Temple of Asmodeus? Does it get destroyed? Does it get officially converted into something else? Can the PCs refurbish it for their own purposes?


577. The Ogre Comedies

This book is a written transcript of noteworthy interactions within a typical ogre family. Graphic, vulgar, and disturbing in the extreme, only the most morbid reader would consider this humorous. Survivors of ogres have vetted this book’s accurate depiction of the subject matter, shortly before committing suicide.


I think you missed my earlier question. What would Shalelu, who's serious about goblin hunting but also chaotic good, do if she were to find some goblin babies?


James Jacobs wrote:
137ben wrote:
...wrote about killing babies...

Depends if I'm the PC or the GM.

If I'm a PC, it'll depend ENTIRELY on context—both who my PC is, what the monster is, and what's going on surrounding things at the time. As a general rule, my PCs will probably push to find safety for most monster babies, but often cedes her opinion to the group as well... but yeah, it'd vary GREATLY.

As a GM, I love putting complex issues like this before the players. I don't decide what to do at all—that's the PCs' job!

Since we're on the topic of goblin babies, what would Shalelu do with a bunch of them?


A laundry room provides a +2 to resist disease in a settlement, and prestidigitation can clean laundry. So why (besides the usual prevention of rules abuse, which makes for a boring answer) wouldn't an apprentice or mage offer these same bonuses? What does soap do that magic doesn't?


1 person marked this as a favorite.

667. You live in a filthy city that:

• Practices societal racism towards the people who were here first.

• Takes pride in being a civic lackey of a self-destructive evil empire that doesn’t even care about the colony anymore.

• Is heir to a legacy of fate-tempting architectural stupidity, from turning the native burial grounds into sewers, to building an ugly castle atop an evil mastaba, to chipping away at said mastaba.

• Deliberately infested its ill-designed, clogged sewers with dangerous aberrations.

• Venerates a devil-worshipping queen who brought in said aberrations.

• Is utterly infested with imps.

• Is ruled by a lecherous wastrel whose heir is a bigoted harridan who succeeded purely on luck.

• Is inhabited by four supervillains:
1) The aforementioned bigoted harridan; 2) a noble house of decadent, man-eating rakshasa; 3) an infernal duke who runs the wizarding school, and is the reason for the imp infestation; 4) and a powerful, ancient wizard who will turn everyone into her sex slaves when she awakens.

By Arshea, I love to hate the place. At least Scuttleport is honest about what it is. I suggest a mass evacuation.


Apocalyptic Dream wrote:

Curse of the Crimson Throne is actually fairly tame.

** spoiler omitted **

Overall, I really don't think you'd have to do any major rewriting to make it PG.

Regarding some of the lore...:
You might want to be careful with any mentions of Sorshen as well, she's about as child-safe as a child molester. Granted, the AP doesn't mention anything explicit, but you can't be too careful with the Runelord of Lust.

James Jacobs wrote:
Darius Darrenbar wrote:

James,

Is it safe to assume that we're going to be seeing an evil iconic for each of the primary core classes in the coming months or merely just 4 to five new characters?

Nope. The "evil iconics" we're doing for Hell's Vengeance (there'll be six of them; one per cover) are not class iconics, but evil bad guys. They sort of fill six different classic bad guy roles[.]

What are these classic roles?


3 people marked this as a favorite.

Definitely Arshea. Not just for the obvious reasons, but because e defies the usually negative tropes of sex gods.


Gorbacz wrote:
So this AP won't feature bad guys getting redeemed halfway through and becoming a Desna/Arshea worshiping swingers club? Damn....

What AP is that? With the mention of Desna and Arshea in the same context, I'm guessing Wrath of the Righteous.

Sorry about getting off-topic, I just had to ask.


James Jacobs wrote:
AlgaeNymph wrote:
James Jacobs wrote:
AlgaeNymph wrote:
1. Maybe I should be more specific. My Arshean’s looking to recruit doppelgängers as (well-treated) prostitutes for a benevolent sex cult (that needs to turn a profit, because expenses). How would mind control in this context not be evil?
1) Mind controlling people for sex is kidna rapey. And thus, evil. AKA, as far as I'm concerned, your Arshean won't be an Arshean for long once that evil kicks in and you fall from grace. And that's all I've got to say on that subject. If you want another opinion, talk to your GM.
No, that's exactly how I felt, thus my reason for asking why you even suggested it. What else did you think an Arshean wanted shapechangers for?
Arshea is about more than sex.

True, given that e was conceived in part to provide representation to transfolk. There's also the freedom aspects as well (self-expression, liberation from tyranny, other things that'd go great with Hell's Rebels, etc.). Still, you'd have to admit my sex focus was understandable given Arshea's obedience.

I sense you were annoyed at my ignorance, however, so I seek to learn more. Besides the representation and freedom I mentioned, what else is there to Arshea?


James Jacobs wrote:
AlgaeNymph wrote:
1. Maybe I should be more specific. My Arshean’s looking to recruit doppelgängers as (well-treated) prostitutes for a benevolent sex cult (that needs to turn a profit, because expenses). How would mind control in this context not be evil?
1) Mind controlling people for sex is kidna rapey. And thus, evil. AKA, as far as I'm concerned, your Arshean won't be an Arshean for long once that evil kicks in and you fall from grace. And that's all I've got to say on that subject. If you want another opinion, talk to your GM.

No, that's exactly how I felt, thus my reason for asking why you even suggested it. What else did you think an Arshean wanted shapechangers for?


James Jacobs wrote:
AlgaeNymph wrote:
James Jacobs wrote:
AlgaeNymph wrote:
Suppose an Arshean who wants every doppleganger in Vyre to work for em (and ideally convert). How would e do that?
By being high level and having lots of money or resources or controlling spells or so on. And honestly, an Arshean wouldn't really want to do that anyway, since Vyre is in a lot of ways the OPPOSITE of where a neutral good character would feel comfortable living.

Oh yes, Vyre is pretty scummy, that's why the Arshean I had mind wants to clean up the city. It'd still be a city of vice, just not exploitative. Given that it's practically Norgorber's holy city, that's admittedly a tall order, and would probably require aggressive economic diplomacy.

So, some follow-up questions:

1. Why did you recommend controlling spells for employing doppelgangers? Given the nature of the work suggested, how would I use such spells in a good-aligned way?

2. What do doppelgangers like, anyway? My first guess is luxury.

3. Where other cities would be good places to find doppelgangers?

4. How would I best be able to spot doppelgangers in general? Look for attractive hangers-on living in luxury?

5. What would I have to do to clean up Vyre? I suspect controlling Kintargo's shipping is but a small part of it.

Vyre is a high-level place, and cleaning it up is not a low-level task. Just sayin'. But yeah... cleaning up Vyre and kicking out Norgorber's cult would be an entire Adventure Path in and of itself.

1) Mind control isn't evil. Controlling a mind and making the controlled person commit evil is evil, but the mind control itself isn't evil.

2) Depends entirely on the doppelganger, but I suspect a lot are, at their core, envious creatures who covet what others have.

3) Anywhere. That's pretty much what doppelgangers are about. Infiltrating. They could be ANYONE and ANYWHERE.

4) True seeing is the best way. Doppelgangers don't only masquerade as good looking people...

1. Maybe I should be more specific. My Arshean’s looking to recruit doppelgängers as (well-treated) prostitutes for a benevolent sex cult (that needs to turn a profit, because expenses). How would mind control in this context not be evil?

2. Why would a doppelgänger be envious? It can have any body it wants, is telepathic, can end fights with common goons, or evade fights entirely.

3. “Younger doppelgangers practice their skills by taking over small orc or goblin tribes.” Is it because goblins and orcs are more disposable and have less collective intelligence? I can’t think of any other reason besides having no choice for living somewhere with no hygiene.

4. Why wouldn’t a doppelgänger infiltrate someplace luxurious by default?

5. Even if I just happen to have some mid-level spellcasters with me, true seeing doesn’t last that long so I’ll need to make each casting count. Besides heavily crowded areas (theaters, arenas, busy marketplaces, etc.) where would be a good place to cast the spell for doppelgänger hunting?

6. If I don’t have true seeing, what tells or spoor could I look for when hunting doppelgängers?


James Jacobs wrote:
AlgaeNymph wrote:
Suppose an Arshean who wants every doppleganger in Vyre to work for em (and ideally convert). How would e do that?
By being high level and having lots of money or resources or controlling spells or so on. And honestly, an Arshean wouldn't really want to do that anyway, since Vyre is in a lot of ways the OPPOSITE of where a neutral good character would feel comfortable living.

Oh yes, Vyre is pretty scummy, that's why the Arshean I had mind wants to clean up the city. It'd still be a city of vice, just not exploitative. Given that it's practically Norgorber's holy city, that's admittedly a tall order, and would probably require aggressive economic diplomacy.

So, some follow-up questions:

1. Why did you recommend controlling spells for employing doppelgangers? Given the nature of the work suggested, how would I use such spells in a good-aligned way?

2. What do doppelgangers like, anyway? My first guess is luxury.

3. Where other cities would be good places to find doppelgangers?

4. How would I best be able to spot doppelgangers in general? Look for attractive hangers-on living in luxury?

5. What would I have to do to clean up Vyre? I suspect controlling Kintargo's shipping is but a small part of it.


Suppose an Arshean who wants every doppleganger in Vyre to work for em (and ideally convert). How would e do that?


James Jacobs wrote:
SCKnightHero1 wrote:

When y'all were designing Hell's Rebels, how did you come up with the big bad guy?

What's your opinion on Sword Art Online (anime, manga, light novel, as well as Sword Art Online Progressive)?

I decided on Barzillai Thrune as the main bad guy because I wanted a character who was equal parts Thrune (government) and worshiper of Asmodeus (church), then took a lot of inspiration for certain elements of his character from a lot of current events. Also... I'm really tired of a certain video game character look, and wanted to see one who fits into that appearance be cast not as a hero of a game but as the irredeemable villain.

Huh, that criticism of cliche went right over my head. Guess the burly stubbledude isn't exactly a friendly look to begin with.

What current events in particular inspired Barzillai?


2 people marked this as a favorite.
James Jacobs wrote:
AlgaeNymph wrote:
1. Suppose I were to be warped through time and space to Golarion circa 4708 AR, without even the clothes on my back or knowledge of Taldane. Where would be the safest place in the Inner Sea region I can end up? (I'm guessing Almas.)
1) Depends entirely who you are, what your race is, what your gender is, what your personality is. For me, it'd be Sandpoint. For you, who knows. I don't know you, but if you feel that Almas works for you... there ya go.

How is Sandpoint safer than Almas? It's on the border between two feuding runelords (who are quite due to wake up), within groping distance of another (who's also due), frequently attacked by goblins, built over an ancient evil temple, and worst of all doesn't even have a sewer system.


Correction to 2c above, I meant Szuriel.


1. Suppose I were to be warped through time and space to Golarion circa 4708 AR, without even the clothes on my back or knowledge of Taldane. Where would be the safest place in the Inner Sea region I can end up? (I'm guessing Almas.)

2. Please rank the following from most to least evil (and no cheating by giving them equal rank):

a. Socothbenoth worshiper.
b. Zepar worshiper.
c. Szureal worshiper.
d. Atheist who really hates Desna.


James Jacobs wrote:
AlgaeNymph wrote:
Suppose you have a neutral good settlement with the pious quality. That would mean intolerance towards worshipers of Abadar and Irori, who are generally good neighbors. How would a neutral good person justify this intolerance?

It would depend on the exact faith of the neutral good settlement, but being good, they would not outlaw or persecute lawful neutral faiths. This is a case where you'd use the word "unwelcome" instead of "outlawed" in the description for Pious. In both cases, the fact that those religions tend to be too self-centered, self-absorbed, or stubborn in their ways and refuse to bend the rules for the sake of good or kindness is what would make them unwelcome in a neutral good society. The neutral good society wouldn't attack a lawful neutral visitor, but they would likely not trust the visitor to leave well enough alone, and would expect the lawful neutral visitor to try to meddle with their ways. If it developed to violence, in most cases it would be because the lawful neutral visitor pushed things too far.

The neutral good person would justify the intolerance, basically, by saying that someone who isn't interested in the good of the people and is only interested in the self or a corporation or a guild or a city would be a danger to the settlement. They'd fear oppression, basically. The way a big corporation comes in and takes over a smaller one that and then lays off employees in order to make the recently acquired smaller corporation run more efficiently is a good example of lawful neutral behavior against a neutral good target.

Let's say the faith was Arshea, and the settlement would be the one set up by the PCs in Kingmaker. Immigrant resentment towards Abadar as a "god for nobles", and the church refusing to heal diseases for free would be causes to resent Abadarans, but how would Irori's faithful bother Arsheans? Also, what else could Abadarans do to bother Arsheans?


Suppose you have a neutral good settlement with the pious quality. That would mean intolerance towards worshipers of Abathar and Irori, who are generally good neighbors. How would a neutral good person justify this intolerance?

1 to 50 of 717 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

©2002–2015 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.