xavier c wrote:We get the gods we deserve. And I'm not sure we as a race currently deserve any of them.James Jacobs wrote:What do you mean?Misroi wrote:Harkening back to last page's discussion of gods from Earth on Golarion, what is it about Earth that makes it inhospitable to divine beings? They all seem to have left for one reason or another.Us.
1. What did we do that was so awful compared to humans elsewhere?
2. Oh, and about what time did the gods leave earth?
3. What relation do gods who're judges of the dead have with Pharasma?
4. When high-level adventurers die, do they become petitioners or are they fast tracked into outsiders of a similar power level? If not, then why?
5. Anyone who shares Arshea’s alignment (neutral good) will likely end up in Nirvana…where petitioners turn into animals. Given Arshea’s interests (freedom, physical beauty, and sexuality) wouldn’t this be awkward?
6. Given how innocent souls ending up in the lower planes is a problem (what with night hags, astradaemons, cacodaemons, succubi, and human sacrifice, and so on), How is Cthulhu supposed to be horrific compared to that? Sure, he scares people to death, causes massive property damage, and likely ends civilizations, but then the victims are on their way to a better place in the Great Beyond.
7. Why’s the wendigo have such a high Int score? Specifically, what’s a jumped-up cannibalism spirit need with all those skills?
8. Why in-setting (we all know the out-of-setting reason) aren't there any male nymphs? Fey Revisited never explained that.