Male Elf Druid 6 NG
* - Denoted 'trained'
Languages Taldane, Varisian, Elven, Shoanti, Sylvan
- Low-Light Vision: may see twice as far as humans in conditions of dim light
- Elven Immunities: immune to magic sleep effects; +2 Racial bonus on saves vs. enchantment spells/effects
- Elven Magic: +2 Racial bonus on caster level checks vs. SR; +2 Racial bonus on Spellcraft checks made to identify properties of magic items
- Keen Senses: +2 Racial bonus on Perception checks
- Weapon Familiarity: proficient w/ longbows, longswords, rapiers, and shortbows; treat any Elven weapon as Martial
Warrior of Old: +2 Trait bonus on Initiative checks
Devotee of the Green [Knowledge (geography)]: +1 Trait bonus on Knowledge (geography) and Knowledge (nature) checks; Knowledge (geography) is always a class skill
- Armor Proficiency, Light: No penalties on attack rolls while wearing light armor
- Armor Proficiency, Medium: No penalties on attack rolls while wearing medium armor
- Shield Proficiency: No penalties on attack rolls when using a shield
- Power Attack: Take a -2 penalty on all melee attacks/combat maneuvers to gain a +4 bonus on all melee dmg (excluding touch attacks/effects that don't deal HP dmg) until your next turn; +6 w/ 2-handed weapon, 1-handed weapon using two hands, or primary natural weapon that adds 1-1/2 times Str mod on dmg rolls; +2 w/ off-hand weapon or secondary natural weapon
- Natural Spell: Complete verbal and somatic components of spell and use any material components/foci possessed while using wild shape
- Orisons: 4 orisons per day (DC 13), cast like any other spell, but do not expend any slots and may be used again)
- Spontaneous Casting [Druidic]: May 'lose' any prepared spell to cast any summon nature's ally spell of the same level or lower spell without preparation
- Chaotic, Evil, Good, and Lawful Spells: Cannot cast spells with these descriptor(s):
- Bonus Languages: May select Sylvan as bonus languages in addition to those available because of race; knows Druidic as free language
- Nature Bond (Ex): Gain animal companion that grows with you; effective druid level 1
- Nature Sense (Ex): +2 on Knowledge (nature) and Survival checks
- Wild Empathy (Ex): Spend 1 min and roll 1d20+6 to improve attitude animal w/in 30' as if using Diplomacy; influence magical beast w/ Int of 1 or 2 at –4 penalty
- Woodland Stride (Ex)
Starting at 2nd level, a druid may move through any sort of undergrowth (such as natural thorns, briars, overgrown areas, and similar terrain) at her normal speed and without taking damage or suffering any other impairment. Thorns, briars, and overgrown areas that have been magically manipulated to impede motion, however, still affect her.
- Resist Nature’s Lure (Ex)
Starting at 4th level, a druid gains a +4 bonus on saving throws against the spell-like and supernatural abilities of fey. This bonus also applies to spells and effects that target plants, such as blight, entangle, spike growth, and warp wood.
- Wild Shape (Su): Standard Action (no AoO); 2/day turn into Large to Tiny animal (as Beast Shape II) or Small elemental (as Elemental Body II) size and back again; lasts 6 hour(s) or until changing back; cannot speak normally as animal, but may communicate with appropriate animals
Dire Tiger Form
AC 21, touch 13, flat-footed 18. (+4 nat, +4 armor, +3 Dex)
Bite - [dice]1d20+11[/dice]
Claw - [dice]1d20+11[/dice]
Claw - [dice]1d20+11[/dice]
Power attack combo
Bite - [dice]1d20+9[/dice]
Claw - [dice]1d20+9[/dice]
Claw - [dice]1d20+9[/dice]
Special Attacks pounce, rake (2 claws +9, 2d4+1d6+11)
Belt of Force and Speed:
Enhancment bonus of +2 to STR and DEX
This belt is made of finest Garundi crodocile leather and its bronze belt buckle shows a muscled arm and a boot with attached wings.
Elven Curveblade (M/Work)
Pocket full of junk
N Medium animal - Black Firepelt, Female.
Feats Weapon Finesse, Power Attack, Weapon Focus (Bite)
Despite clearly being a penniless beggar, the unusual thing you notice about the tall elf is his cleanliness, indeed as he drifts gracefully as a cat past you you note the gentle scent of crushed fragrant herbs mixed with the smell of rain. The Leather armour he is wearing is in good repair and of a Shoanti style, and he bears an elven blade polished to a mirror finish. His appearance is decidedly Shoanti but he is clearly an Elf. His long dark hair is tied in braids, pulling his hard elven facial features tighter – an almost predatory mask, the braids are interwoven with fine beads and tiny fresh flowers that a trained observer would note as catnip.
The same trained observer, given a short period of time, would also note his odd behaviours – foraging for food after dark, whether from the wilds, or the cities refuse – simply using his minor magics to recycle waste food into hearty meals, and creating water with which to bathe. His pockets are filled with odds and ends, and sundry miscellany, but if you turned him upside down and shook him you wouldn’t get a copper.
On the other hand, any observer, even the most myopic, would note the rather large Firepelt great cat that accompanies him – and indeed they seem like two peas in a pod.
It’s not that he is unfriendly, it is not that he is uncultured – a short conversation with him reveals a well formed and educated mind that has simply turned away from the cosmopolitan life and sought the solitude and adventure of the wilds. He clearly has wandering feet and is a free spirit.
So the story would unfold, for it is freely given, that this wayward Elf was destined to become a warrior, yet early in his training it was found that his wanderlust made him a poor prospect to the craft, and his trainers were not surprised when one day he upped and wandered off into the forest empty handed (barring the sword he was carrying at the time, and an apple in his pocket) and was never seen again, and only heard from sporadically in notes home ferried by travellers who reported meeting a slightly wild elf on a road, the reports of which road varied each time and were often a great distance apart.
What happened during that ‘walkabout’ is lost in a bit of a haze, but what is clear is that he found his Druidic calling.
[spoiler=Unclaimed & party assets]