Aelaeron is a proud Elf wizard who hails from the forests of Kyonin. He is 150 years old, with dirty blonde hair and pale blue eyes. He stands 6'2" tall and weighs approximately 140lbs. He usually dresses in scholarly robes when at home, but for travel he wears well traveled leathers and cottons in forest colors that match the season.
He currently resides in the city of Greengold, the experimental city where other races are allowed in the elf homeland. He spends most of his days working on his alchemical extracts, training his daughter in the arts of magic, alchemy and spellcraft, and serving as one of the unofficial counselors to the council of elven nobility that oversees the town.
His immediate family consists of his wife, Feldirael and his daughter, Ehrynvhar. The reside in a comfortable, rented, multi- story townhome inside the city proper. Aelaeron maintains an alchemist's laboratory and summoning circle in the sub-basement. His spare spellbooks and alchemist's lab can be found there.
Aelaeron has had many interactions with the Pathfinder Society over his long life, from consulting, to magical item identification to research to undertaking several sessions of 'field work' at their behest.
The vast majority of his wealth comes from these endeavors, but he does feel some pressure to provide for his family, and as such continues to adventure as the most lucrative, albeit dangerous source of income for him.
Aelaeron's familiar is a mischievous faerie dragon named Luca. Aelaeron found the creature as a foundling, its family destroyed by an especially vicious cohort of hobgoblins. The wizard razed their camp, and brought the young dragon home with him. They have been inseparable ever since. Luca enjoys playing pranks, and will target Aelaeron if no other suitable targets are available, but also is a surprisingly potent ally in dire circumstances, and often makes use of Aelaeron's wands and scrolls to assist the elf.
Every 12 days, Aelaeron renews the Contingency Linked Break Enchantment spell that he keeps on himself. The words of the Contingency are as follows: In the event that Aelaeron is subject to an enchantment, transmutation and/or curse against his will, whether by spell or other agency, Break Enchantment shall be cast upon him immediately.
Combat GearDagger Other Gear Belt of Incredible Dexterity +2, Headband of Vast Intelligence +4 (Granted Skills: Diplomacy & Sense Motive), (RH) Ring of Protection +1, (LH) Ring of Sustenance, Shoulder Slot, Cloak of Resistance +1, Amulet of Natural Armor +1, Lesser Metamagic Rod of Quicken Spell, Lesser Metamagic Rod of Reach, Handy Haversack, Cracked Dusty Rose Ioun Stone (+1 Init), Ioun Torch, Wand of Protection from Evil (50 charges), Wand of Cure Light Wounds (50 charges), 3 1st level Pearls of Power, 1 2nd level Pearl of Power, 1 Scroll of Break Enchantment (CL12) (carried in Scroll Case strapped to familiar)
In Handy Haversack (5 lbs)
Alchemical Items: 1 flask Acid, 1 flask Alchemical Grease, 1 flask Alchemical Solvent, 1 flask Alchemist's Fire, 1 Alkali Flask, 1 vial Antiplague, 1 vial Antitoxin, 1 dose Bloodblock, 1 dose Flash Powder, 1 Smokestick, 10 Tindertwigs, 1 Water Purification Sponge, 1 container Cold Iron Weapon Blanche, 1 container Silver Weapon Blanche
Spell Focus: 1 Ivory figurine of self (1,500gp), 1 miniature shovel (10gp).
Bedroll, Winter Blanket, Block & Tackle, 2 Spellbooks containing all spells, 2 10' lengths of chain, 10 pieces multi-colored chalk, Earplugs, Fishook, Empty Flask, Mug, 5 days trail rations, 10 days wandermeal, Hammer, 1oz Ink, Inkpen, 5 iron spikes, 10' Ladder, Small steel mirror, 10 sheets paper, 10' pole, 50' length Silk Rope (x2), Merchant's Scale, 1 lb Sealing wax, Sewing needle, Shovel, Soap, 50' twine, full Waterskin (x4), Whetstone, Signal Whistle, Grappling Hook, Spell Component Pouch (x3), 500gp worth of diamond dust
Explorer's Outfit, Belt Pouch, Spell Component Pouch, Dagger
2 Spellbooks with all Spells Known
Cash on Hand
14pp, 14gp, 1sp, 9cp
• ARCANE BOND: You have selected familiar. It grants Alertness. See the rules for familiars in [PFCR 82-83]. (PFCR 78).
• ARCANE SCHOOL: You are a wizard of the Conjuration (Teleportation) school, you are forbidden from using Necromancy or Enchantment schools. Preparing a spell from a forbidden school takes up two slots of the given level. You have the following school powers:
- Shift - You can teleport to a nearby space as a swift action as if using dimension door. This movement does not provoke an attack of opportunity. You must be able to see the space that you are moving into. You cannot take other creatures with you when you use this ability (except for familiars). You can move 30 ft. You can use this ability 10 times per day. (PFAPG 147).
- Summoner's Charm - +6 rounds to duration of Conjuration (summoning) spells. (PFCR 80).
- Dimensional Steps - Teleport up to 360 ft as a standard action. This teleportation must be used in 5 ft increments. Does not provoke an attack of opportunity. You can bring other willing creatures with you, but you must expend an equal amount of distance for each creature brought with you. (PFCR 80).
• SCRIBE SCROLL: You gain Scribe Scroll as a bonus feat. (PFCR 78).
• SPELLBOOK: The wizard must prepare all spells from a spellbook, except Read Magic. (PFCR 79).
• WEAPONS AND ARMOR: Club, dagger, heavy crossbow, light crossbow, quarterstaff. Armor and shields interfere with spellcasting. (PFCR).
• WIZARD BONUS LANGUAGES: The wizard can select Draconic as a bonus language at 1st level. (PFCR 78).
• WIZARD CANTRIPS: The wizard can cast known 0-level spells at will. (PFCR 79).
• WIZARD SPELLS: A wizard may know any number of spells, and cast them according to the spell progression in PFCR 78. (PFCR 78).
• BATTLEFIELD CASTER (Religion: LG, CN, NG): Your faith protects you even as you unleash spells in the thick of battle. You receive a +1 trait bonus on concentration checks to cast defensively and a +1 trait bonus to AC against attacks provoked by or readied against spellcasting. (PFCo: DoG 10)
• MAGICAL LINEAGE (Magic): Black Tentacles is treat as one level lower when figuring adjusted level for metamagic. (PFAPG 329)
• WARRIOR OF OLD (Race: Elf): As a child, you put in long hours in combat drills, and though time has made this training a dim memory, you still have a knack for quickly responding to trouble. You gain a +2 trait bonus on Initiative checks. (PFAPG 330)
Spells per Day
Spells in Spellbook
0: Acid Splash, Arcane Mark, Breeze, Dancing Lights, Drench, Detect Magic, Detect Poison, Flare, Ghost Sound, Haunted Fey Aspect, Jolt, Light, Mage Hand, Mending, Message, Open/Close, Penumbra, Prestidigitation, Ray of Frost, Read Magic, Resistance, Root, Scoop, Spark
1: Color Spray, Comprehend Languages, Crafter's Fortune, Ear Piercing Scream, Enlarge Person, Expeditious Retreat, Feather Fall, Grease, Identify, Mage Armor, Magic Missile, Mount, Obscuring Mist, Protection from Chaos, Protection from Evil, Shield, Silent Image, Snapdragon Fireworks, Unseen Servant, Vanish
2: Burning Gaze, Communal Mount, Create Pit, Darkvision, Glitterdust, Gust of Wind, Invisibility, Levitate, Mirror Image, Pyrotechnics, Resist Energy, Rope Trick, Stone Call
3: Fly, Haste, Mad Monkeys, Phantom Steed, Sleet Storm, Slow, Stinking Cloud, Summon Monster III, Water Breathing, Windwall
4:Black Tentacles, Dimensional Anchor, Resilient Sphere, Stone Shape, Summon Monster V
5: Break Enchantment, Icy Prison, Permanency, Telekinesis, Wall of Force, Wall of Stone
6:Cold Ice Strike, Contingency, Greater Dispel Magic,Planar Binding, Summon Monster VI