Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
About Paizo Messageboards News Paizo Blog Help/FAQ
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Go for the Moon!

Saturday, June 16, 2016

Happy Free RPG Day! Today at participating game stores, you'll be able to pick up your own copy of Starfinder First Contact and the new Pathfinder Adventure Card Game Character, Reepazo. We've also released a new Chronicle sheet for Pathfinder Society Roleplaying Guild members participating in the event. You'll be able to find copies of First Contact and Reepazo later this summer on paizo.com if you can't make it out to your local store, however. Enjoy the day, some new Starfinder wallpapers to trick out your devices!


Download Standard | Download Widescreen | Download Mobile

Illustrations by Remko Troost


Download Standard | Download Widescreen | Download Mobile

Illustration by Ignacio Bazan Lazcano


Download Standard | Download Widescreen | Download Mobile

Illustration by Caio Maciel Monteiro

Chris Lambertz
Community & Digital Content Director

More Paizo Blog.
Tags: Free RPG Day Starfinder Wallpapers

Getting "The requested URL was not found on this server, or you do not have permission to access this area." When trying to download the standard versions.

Liberty's Edge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber, Campaign Setting, Companion, Modules, Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Roleplaying Guild, Tales Subscriber

Because someone has to say it *Ahem* That's no moon!

Paizo Employee Community & Digital Content Director

1 person marked this as a favorite.
IonutRO wrote:
Getting "The requested URL was not found on this server, or you do not have permission to access this area." When trying to download the standard versions.

Sorry about that! Should work fine now.

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber, Modules, Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Roleplaying Guild Subscriber
Chris Lambertz wrote:
IonutRO wrote:
Getting "The requested URL was not found on this server, or you do not have permission to access this area." When trying to download the standard versions.
Sorry about that! Should work fine now.

Working fine now, atleast the widescreen ones. Thanks for the fancy new backgrounds, and the First Contact Free RPG goodies :D


I'm pretty bummed to learn that I have to wait until July 1st for First Contact, since I can't make to a game store today, but I guess a wallpaper will help ease the wait.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Dinklebot:...they come from...THE MOON!


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber, Campaign Setting, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber; Pathfinder Comics Subscriber

Alas, my FLGS missed the bus, apparently...


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Imhrail wrote:
Chris Lambertz wrote:
IonutRO wrote:
Getting "The requested URL was not found on this server, or you do not have permission to access this area." When trying to download the standard versions.
Sorry about that! Should work fine now.
Working fine now, atleast the widescreen ones. Thanks for the fancy new backgrounds, and the First Contact Free RPG goodies :D

The widescreen ones were working fine, only the 4x3 ones were borked.


Pathfinder Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Very nice.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Misprint in the booklet, 1d810 for Sarcesian Tactical Sniper Damage.


wait ...how can I get my free copy ? theres no where to download it.

Sovereign Court

I feel this is pretty lazy cropping to call it "Standard", "Widescreen", and "Mobile". I can tell my devices to crop and resize to fit as needed and it would do the same thing.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
alaiziadarkstar wrote:
wait ...how can I get my free copy ? theres no where to download it.

If your FLGS participated in Free RPG Day and ordered print copies of Starfinder: First Contact, you can pick it up there. The PDF version will be available for download July 1st.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

We are the Moonanites and our culture is advanced beyond anything you can understand.

Shadow Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber, Campaign Setting, Card Game, Cards, Class Deck, Companion, Maps, Pawns, Roleplaying Game Subscriber; Pathfinder Comics Subscriber
Ambrosia Slaad wrote:
alaiziadarkstar wrote:
wait ...how can I get my free copy ? theres no where to download it.
If your FLGS participated in Free RPG Day and ordered print copies of Starfinder: First Contact, you can pick it up there. The PDF version will be available for download July 1st.

I believe that if the store participated in Free RPG Day they would have received copies of First Contact; the only choice stores get is how many boxes they order, not what is in the box. Each box is identical, and contains copies all of the products for that year; the only difference is how many copies there are in a box. A platinum level product (such as First Contact) had fifteen copies, ten at gold level, four at silver-level, and three at bronze level (such as the PACG promo card 'Reepazo'. There are also demo products, with one copy in each box.


Good to have some free starfindin' wallpapery retro-tech (by Pact World standards!) stuff out there. ;)

Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo / General Discussion / Paizo Blog: Go for the Moon! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.
Recent threads in General Discussion
Welcome to Paizo!

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.