A 64-page player book with information on the cleric, fighter, rogue, and wizard classes up to level 5; skills; feats; equipment; and rules for combat, adventuring, and how to handle leveling up.
A 96-page GM book with a sample adventure; information on running the game; creating a campaign; 12 pages of magic items; 24 pages of monsters; a sample campaign starting area; and advice on building your own adventures.
Other materials such as a Flip-Mat, three pages of cardboard pawns for PCs and monsters (see photo for an example), pregenerated characters, and a blank character sheet.
When the Beginner Box is released, we'll have additional free online content for players (the barbarian class, new spells, new feats, and new rogue talents) and GMs (an adventure, more magic items, and more monsters). The Beginner Box directs players and GMs to look online for this additional content.
This 320-page book has 283 pages of monsters, including new monster categories such as clockwork, demodand, div, kami, and kyton (some of which are subtypes). If you're a GM running a high-level game, you'll find 36 monsters at CR 15 or higher (more than 20 of which aren't outsiders).
This comprehensive guide to rules on fantasy races includes 10 pages on each race in the Core Rulebook (including humans), six pages each on featured races such as aasimar, catfolk, goblins, orcs, and tieflings, two pages each on uncommon races such as duergar, gillmen, kitsune, and suli, and a 38-page chapter on designing your own balanced 0-HD races.
This is a collection of all the nonmagical and magical gear we've published, updated and all in one place, and that's only half of this book. It'll also include random magic item tables for everything in the book, with items sorted by slot to make it easier to finish up gear for PC and NPCs.
Paizo Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Deluxe Comics Subscriber
Like 3% of the people will know what they are (and I'm assuming half of the names suggested are in jokes or references to anime or something), and the other 97% will probably just go "huh?"
Mine was pretty straightforward—adapted from a Greek word that means "cat." And "felini" is along the same lines, only Latin.
Mind you, I don't have anything against just calling them catfolk. They've probably long since decided that it's less offensive than the way humans usually can't put enough of a purr into the name they call themselves. (Which totally changes the meaning of the word—and to something nonsensical and silly, no less—you know...)
Well, since I personally don't believe I'll ever run into one of the catfolk, I think that what I choose to call them won't offend them. Ever :)
Then again, I'm not Proteus the Invincible. I bet he might run into catfolk, and would probably get knifed if he did.
Developed and unified rules for equipment feats. At the moment these feats seem to be all over the place, and it would be much easier to understand them and use them if they were united (much like the background traits system were in the APG).
Heirloom weapons - Guidelines and examples for creating magical items (doesn't have to just be weapons) that have a historical legacy that are balanced for a character to use them from level 1 to level 20. I'm imagining properties that become unlocked after certain conditions have been met (can be as mundane as reaching a certain level. Although for GM created heirloom weapons, they could be unlocked after a certain event has occurred).
Low-Magic Item Campaigns - It might seem an odd request for Ultimate Equipment, but guidelines for how to keep PCs balanced without needing magic items (perhaps they gain bonuses for attack, AC and Saving Throws as they reach certain levels).
I really like all of these suggestions. Especially the Low-Magic Item Campaigns would be very interesting to me.
I play and love Pathfinder, but with regards to equipment and magic items in the game, my philosophy has always been in line with with this quote from the Iron Heroes rpg:
"You are not your magic weapon and armor. You are not your spell buffs. You are not how much gold you have, or how many times you've been raised from the dead. When a Big Bad Demon snaps your sword in two, you do not cry because that was your holy avenger. You leap onto its back, climb up to its head, and punch it in the eye, then get a new damn sword off of the next humanoid you headbutt to death."