Flip Map: Forest...

Customer Service

Any solid date on when it ships? All it says right now is Mid September on my order, and since I combined a lot of non subscription items with this single subscription item, knowing its shipping date tells me when I will get everything.

Paizo Employee Director of Sales

Robert Miller 55 wrote:
Any solid date on when it ships? All it says right now is Mid September on my order, and since I combined a lot of non subscription items with this single subscription item, knowing its shipping date tells me when I will get everything.

We expect to send out the initial emails for the next subscription shipments tomorrow or the next day, with the shipments going out next week.

Thanks,
cos

Liberty's Edge

Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Maps, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Charter Superscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber
Cosmo wrote:
Robert Miller 55 wrote:

We expect to send out the initial emails for the next subscription shipments tomorrow or the next day, with the shipments going out next week.

Thanks,
cos

Is that all of this months products? or just some of them?

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

Dragnmoon wrote:
Is that all of this months products? or just some of them?

It's for everything listed for September on the Product Schedule page.

Awesome! Thanks!

Community / Forums / Archive / Paizo / Customer Service / Flip Map: Forest... All Messageboards
Recent threads in Customer Service