Pathfinder Society Community Survey

Pathfinder Society

1 to 50 of 69 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
The Exchange 3/5

Fellow Pathfinders--

I have started a survey project with Bay Area Pathfinder Society players to learn how they feel about the Society. After some consideration, I invite the broader Pathfinder Society community to respond, as more responses lead to more data and more data can help us see trends and preferences better.

It would make me happy for you to take this survey: Pathfinder Society Community Survey

The survey should take less than 10 minutes to complete and ask questions about various Pathfinder Society topics: storylines, difficulty, judging and judge rewards, etc.

Furthermore, I encourage you to forward the survey link to your local playgroup. The more responses we get from different players in different areas, the better our results will be. While I want the results of the Pathfinder Society message board denizens, I would love to reach other players as well.

I will be posting the results on these forums and I want *your* responses and the responses of your *playgroup* as well.

I would be honored if you would post in this thread that you've forwarded the link to your playgroup. Since this survey does not track any personal data (IP address is tracked as protection against spammers), it would be nice to know that many different regions have players that have been invited to participate in this.

*Please do *NOT* discuss the survey questions in this thread!* I am a firm believer in giving people the chance to answer the questions for themselves without taint or influence. Maybe someone will create a separate spoilered discussion thread for survey responses/discussion.

I look forward to sharing the results with the community. The survey is scheduled to end on February 15, 2012 (or earlier if problems arise).

Painlord
aka Bay Area Pathfinder Society Yahoo

p.s. Please email me directly at painlordpfs @ g-mail D0t com if you have problems or questions with the survey. I've had it up for a full day for our local Bay Area group with no problems so far. However, that may change if 100,000 hit the server all at once. We'll see what happens.

p.p.s. For best results, it is best to fully complete the survey correctly the first time. There is no way to edit your results once you submit. Thanks again.

p.p.p.s. The link, one more time: Pathfinder Society Community Survey

5/5

Survey says... BAM!

Liberty's Edge 1/5

Survey completed :)

Silver Crusade 2/5

Done and done. For a guy named painlord, you sure make a painless survey...

The Exchange 5/5

+1

Dark Archive 1/5

Done!! Awesome survey...

Grand Lodge 5/5

There were a few editing glitches, and I found some of the questions leading, with answers that did not allow a full range of responses. In some cases a simple yes or no rather than "yes, because ..." would be better. But it is what it is and should generate some interesting feedback.

5/5 RPG Superstar 2012 Top 4

Yes, I know my local V-C.
Do I get in trouble for discussing a survey question in this thread now?

5/5

Good survey.

Sczarni 5/5

Completed.

The Exchange 3/5

I *love* that V-Cs and V-Ls are completing this survey.

However, I would also be so happy to know that they have passed the link to their playgroups.

As much as I want and respect their feedback, getting them to get the feedback from the play areas they respresent is paramount.

Please pass this forward! The more feedback we get, the better it will be.

Thanks all.

-Pain

5/5

completed (i even added fluffy, sparkly purple balls) and forwarded to my gaming google group

The Exchange 3/5

Purple Fluffy CatBunnyGnome wrote:
completed (i even added fluffy, sparkly purple balls) and forwarded to my gaming google group

Yay! My usual seething rage for all gnomekind has now been lessened....for now.

:)

-Pain

Dark Archive 5/5 5/55/5 *

Completed.

Added a snarky comment, just for you.

Dark Archive 3/5 **

Completed. The social science nerd in me is itching for the results. That, or I failed a Save Vs. Disease while taking the survey.

Shadow Lodge 4/5 *** Venture-Captain, Michigan—Mt. Pleasant

Completed and forwarded to both my groups.

Dark Archive 4/5

Done. Priority range 1-5 with 1 high: Eek, I am so used to surveys that have 5 high that I nearly answered those Qs the wrong way round.

There was a numerical option missing on one question and linkage on another, but a good survey.

Sovereign Court 5/5 Owner - Enchanted Grounds, President/Owner - Enchanted Grounds

Taken and forwarded. As always, Pain, thanks for being so involved.

ZomB wrote:
Priority range 1-5 with 1 high: Eek, I am so used to surveys that have 5 high that I nearly answered those Qs the wrong way round.

Of course, now I'm nervous that I actually *did* do it the wrong way around...

Grand Lodge 5/5

Posted to the Boston Lodge.

Scarab Sages 5/5 *** Venture-Captain, Oregon—Portland

Done, there's my bit. Not sure if it's enough for a cup of coffee, even with the $0.50. ;)

The Exchange 5/5

Pathfinder Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber

Completed and passed it on to the Georgia Folks. I'm pretty sure I know my VC as well...

Paizo Employee Director of Brand Strategy

I hope that when people post this to their local messageboards it's made clear that this is an unofficial, fan-generated poll that does not necessarily reflect the specific metrics we are currently measuring in campaign HQ. If, however, the poll seems to generate a lot of interest, we may consider having a professionally designed poll with a bit more of a scientific sampling and question phrasing based on the type of things we're interested in hearing from members of the community. I would prefer that the existing poll not be purported as coming from Paizo, though, so please keep that in mind when spreading it around. Thanks!

Liberty's Edge 4/5

done and done

Sovereign Court 5/5 Owner - Enchanted Grounds, President/Owner - Enchanted Grounds

Drogon wrote:
ZomB wrote:
Priority range 1-5 with 1 high: Eek, I am so used to surveys that have 5 high that I nearly answered those Qs the wrong way round.

So, uh, yeah...I watched my wife take the survey, and I totally got those answers reversed. The way I answered look like a power gaming, rules lawyering, roll-play hating evangelist who can't stand the thought of a module with a storyline. Hilarious...

The Exchange 3/5

Drogon wrote:
Drogon wrote:
ZomB wrote:
So, uh, yeah...I watched my wife take the survey, and I totally got those answers reversed. The way I answered look like a power gaming, rules lawyering, roll-play hating evangelist who can't stand the thought of a module with a storyline. Hilarious...

*sigh* Yep.

That is the danger with those kinds of questions...it's almost impossible to set up them for 100% perfection (or I haven't seen it yet).

Hopefully, we'll have enough responses to make it all balance out.

Liberty's Edge 5/5 Venture-Captain, Alabama—Birmingham

Painlord wrote:
Drogon wrote:
Drogon wrote:
ZomB wrote:

*sigh* Yep.

That is the danger with those kinds of questions...it's almost impossible to set up them for 100% perfection (or I haven't seen it yet).

done, but I did answer those 1-5 priority questions backwards.

Grand Lodge 4/5

I got halfway through the first page before I realised that 1 was high and 5 was low and changed my answers. Oh dear.

The Exchange 3/5

Grolloc wrote:

Grolloc, email me. I'll see if I can get you fixed.

-Pain

Dark Archive 5/5 5/55/5 *

Dang - pretty sure I reverse answered the scale questions too.

The Exchange 3/5

Joe Jungers wrote:
Dang - pretty sure I reverse answered the scale questions too.

Sigh.

Email me. We'll see what we can do.

-Pain

EDIT: Added updated text to Survey Intro.

Sovereign Court 4/5 5/55/5 **

Pathfinder Maps, Rulebook, Starfinder Maps, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Painlord wrote:
Grolloc wrote:

Grolloc, email me. I'll see if I can get you fixed.

-Pain

He knows a good Vet. :)

Shadow Lodge 4/5 5/5 RPG Superstar Season 9 Top 8

Well, I did my survey questions correctly. What we really need is a survey to see how many people correctly read the survey.

4/5

Pathfinder Adventure, Starfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Done

Grand Lodge 4/5 5/55/5 ***

Guess we've learned that reading comprehension is not a high priority in gaming :-)

Liberty's Edge 1/5

Re the ranking bit, I was supposed to put a unique rank against 5 options and leave the others unanswered right?

Grand Lodge 5/5 ****

Pain

Is it possible to fill out multiple times from the same ISP number? I filled it out but there are three more players in this house - wife, son and daughter.

I will encourage my group tonight.

Grand Lodge

I posted this to the Pathfinder Society online collective google group.

Dataphiles 5/5 5/55/5 Venture-Agent, Virginia—Hampton Roads

Completed

Bob Jonquet wrote:
Guess we've learned that reading comprehension is not a high priority in gaming :-)

That's the worst part!

I read it. I swear I read it. I even thought to myself, "Huh. That's backwards. Need to pay attention." And I may have, for the first couple. Then I just fell into old habits (I have to do product surveys a lot - Enchanted Grounds is a coffee shop along with the games so I get a lot of survey requests for food and drink).

My staff would be giving me so much grief if they knew about this...

Grand Lodge 4/5

Done. ;>

Good survey Pain.

Nathan
NYC

Liberty's Edge

Survey done.

West Tennessee area.

1/5

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Grolloc wrote:
Painlord wrote:
Drogon wrote:
Drogon wrote:
ZomB wrote:

*sigh* Yep.

...yrros

!oot sdawkcab ti did I !parc ho

Shadow Lodge 4/5 5/5 RPG Superstar Season 9 Top 8

tburke0 wrote:
Grolloc wrote:
Painlord wrote:
Drogon wrote:
Drogon wrote:
ZomB wrote:

*sigh* Yep.

...yrros

!oot sdawkcab ti did I !parc ho

lol ?thgir ti gniod I ma

The Exchange 3/5

Awesome.

I've gotten Grolloc's, Drogon's, Omega's, & others replies fixed.

If anyone else believes that they have made this error, please email me. If I can find your response, we'll find a solution.

-Pain

Done :)

Liberty's Edge 5/5 Venture-Captain, Alabama—Birmingham

re-done

I no longer hate fun and people!

Drogon wrote:

Taken and forwarded. As always, Pain, thanks for being so involved.

ZomB wrote:

I did the survey and DID think that 1=low, 5=high. I hope there is a way to account for that (despite the large number of "3s" i entered).

2/5 *

Done.

I also added the discussion thread Discussion: Pathfinder Society Community Survey.

Liberty's Edge 2/5

Painlord wrote:

If anyone else believes that they have made this error, please email me. If I can find your response, we'll find a solution.

-Pain

I think I may have voted for Pat Buchanan.

No, I think I answered correctly--and by correctly I mean the way EVERYONE should have answered.

1 to 50 of 69 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Organized Play / Pathfinder Society / Pathfinder Society Community Survey All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.