Who's Yer Con, March 11-13

Local Play

1 to 50 of 117 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge 1/5

I am curious if anyone is doing some 'organized' PFS at Who's Yer Con?

I am going to try to attend and would like to get a game or two in. I know there schedule is not ready, but it would also be nice to know if the Year of the Shadow Lodge Special will be offered and which slot. I missed this at GenCon, I had already had my True Dungeon ticket bought:(

It would be nice to know if The Midnight Mauler will make an appearance.

Thanks

Grand Lodge 2/5

Plucky wrote:

I am going to try to attend and would like to get a game or two in. I know there schedule is not ready, but it would also be nice to know if the Year of the Shadow Lodge Special will be offered and which slot. I missed this at GenCon, I had already had my True Dungeon ticket bought:(

Thanks

Indeed we are. I am the Venture-Captain for Indianapolis and have been getting the schedule lined up and will be getting all the slots setup for player registration which starts next month.

We will be running 6-8 tables per slot and 2 slots on Friday, 3 slots on Saturday including Year of the Shadow Lodge and 2 slots on Sunday.

Beyond that we are going to have some of the be PFS GM talent in the midwest on hand, 2 Venture-Captains (and quite possibly 3) and Midnight Mauler is on the schedule for sure.

Oh, and did I mention this con is free to come in and play? :)

The Exchange 5/5

Mark Garringer wrote:
Plucky wrote:

Thanks

Indeed we are. I am the Venture-Captain for Indianapolis and have been getting the schedule lined up and will be getting all the slots setup for player registration which starts next month.

We will be running 2 slots on Friday, 3 slots on Saturday including Year of the Shadow Lodge and 2 slots on Sunday.

Beyond that we are going to have some of the be PFS GM talent in the midwest on hand, 2 Venture-Captains (and quite possibly 3) and Midnight Mauler is on the schedule for sure.

Oh, and did I mention this con is free to come in and play? :)

Sounds like fun .. maybe I should try to come

Grand Lodge 2/5

Thea Peters wrote:
Mark Garringer wrote:

This includes you :P

The Exchange 5/5

Mark Garringer wrote:
Thea Peters wrote:
Mark Garringer wrote:
This includes you :P

OOooohhhhhhhhh lol .. okies .. I guess I can come

5/5

Mark Garringer wrote:
Beyond that we are going to have some of the best PFS GM talent in the midwest

You could say that you'll have some serious "star" power on hand. ;-)

Grand Lodge 2/5

Player sign up is now live for Who's Yer Con 2011! Please visit the link to sign up and register for your games!

Slot 1 - Friday 1 PM - 5 PM
#00-05 - Mists of the Mwangi
#02-06 - The First Heresy
#02-13 - Murder on the Throaty Mermaid
#02-15 - Written in Blood
#02-XX - The Midnight Mauler

Slot 2 - Friday 7 PM - 11 PM
#01-35 - Voice in the Void
#02-07 - Where Dark Things Sleep
#02-11 - The Penumbral Accords
#02-16 - The Flesh Collector

Slot 3 - Saturday 8 AM - 12 PM
#00-07 - Among the Living
#01-51 - The Shadow Gambit
#02-01 - The Bloodcove Disguise
#02-06 - The First Heresy
#02-10 - Fury of the Fiend

Slot 4 - Saturday 2 PM - 6 PM
#01-49 - Among the Dead
#01-52 - The Twofold Demise
#02-02 - Rescue at Azlant Ridge
#02-07 Where the Dark Things Sleep
#02-12 - Below the Silver Tarn

Slot 5 - Saturday 8 PM - 12 AM
Year of the Shadow Lodge
Year of the Shadow Lodge
Year of the Shadow Lodge
Year of the Shadow Lodge
Year of the Shadow Lodge
Year of the Shadow Lodge

Slot 6 - Sunday 8 AM - 12 PM
#02-09 - Beneath the Forgotten Sands
#02-16 - The Flesh Collector

Slot 7 - Sunday 1 PM - 5PM
#01-35 - Voice in the Void
#02-09 - Beneath the Forgotten Sands

Grand Lodge 4/5 5/55/5 ***

Awesome line-up. Can't wait!

Grand Lodge 2/5

TwilightKnight wrote:
Awesome line-up. Can't wait!

+1

The Exchange 5/5

Going to be tons of fun with that one :)

Grand Lodge 2/5

Fliers have started going out to the regional stores as well, and there has been a pretty steady flow of players signing up! It's gonna be a great time in Indy!

Liberty's Edge

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Several of us from my gaming group are signed on. We're making a day-trip over to Indy on Saturday. First, we'll be joining Doug Miles for his afternoon Midnight Mauler. That evening we'll be at Thea Peter's table for Year of the Shadow Lodge.

I'm really stoked.

Grand Lodge 2/5

JeremyK wrote:

Several of us from my gaming group are signed on. We're making a day-trip over to Indy on Saturday. First, we'll be joining Doug Miles for his afternoon Midnight Mauler. That evening we'll be at Thea Peter's table for Year of the Shadow Lodge.

I'm really stoked.

Tables for Midnight Mauler and Year of the Shadow Lodge are filling up nicely :) As well as all the other great mods on offer!

I'm stoked too!

The Exchange 5/5

this is going to sound kinda sad .. where are the signups at? just curious lol.

Actually, you can check your table registrations at the website. Some tables are full and many only have a few seats left. Assuming that half of the attendees don't pre-reg, we'll fill every table. The Shadow Lodge and Midnight Mauler events appear to be hot items.

The Exchange 5/5

TwilightKnight wrote:
Actually, you can check your table registrations at the website. Some tables are full and many only have a few seats left. Assuming that half of the attendees don't pre-reg, we'll fill every table. The Shadow Lodge and Midnight Mauler events appear to be hot items.

I'm blaming dayquil .. website?

Thea Peters wrote:
I'm blaming dayquil .. website?

Who's Yer Con 2011

5/5

Mark Garringer wrote:

Tables for Midnight Mauler and Year of the Shadow Lodge are filling up nicely :) As well as all the other great mods on offer!

I'm stoked too!

It's really unfortunate that I'll be a handful of slots short of my 4th star, or else I'd help run the Midnight Mauler for you. I think Bob might have his 4th star by then. Maybe he'll be able to run a few tables of it!

The Exchange 5/5

righto

Kyle Baird wrote:
It's really unfortunate that I'll be a handful of slots short of my 4th star, or else I'd help run the Midnight Mauler for you. I think Bob might have his 4th star by then. Maybe he'll be able to run a few tables of it!

If the demand is there, and Mark opts me outta my assigned table, I have no problem with it. Guess, that's one more map I need Doug to draw for me ;-)

Grand Lodge 2/5

Kyle Baird wrote:

I'll be 19/20 for my 2nd star...grrrr!

Grand Lodge 2/5

Just to help out the search engine...

whosyercon

=)

5/5

Mark Garringer wrote:

You need 30 for 2 stars. ;-)

Grand Lodge 2/5

Kyle Baird wrote:
Mark Garringer wrote:

Yeah, I got 'i need 20 more' crossed in my head with 'i need 20' :)

Still got a ways to go...

The Exchange 5/5

Mark Garringer wrote:
Kyle Baird wrote:
Mark Garringer wrote:

Yeah, I got 'i need 20 more' crossed in my head with 'i need 20' :)

Still got a ways to go...

fail.... just saying :D

The Exchange 5/5

3 Weeks.... just saying ummm

woohoooooooo con time.

The Exchange 5/5

10 DAYS!!!!!!!!!! ZOMG

*bounce bounce bounce *

*swoon*

*passout*

5/5

Anyone looking for some high-level lovin', I'll be running Sakorian Prophecy at 8 a.m. before the Con. We've already got 4 at the table, and a 5th would be most welcome.

The Exchange 5/5

Kyle Baird wrote:
Anyone looking for some high-level lovin', I'll be running Sakorian Prophecy at 8 a.m. before the Con. We've already got 4 at the table, and a 5th would be most welcome.

Twill be the retirement mod for my sorceress :)

Kyle Baird wrote:

Or a sixth. Because we all know that playing up in a high-tier with Kyle GM'ing is a great idea ;-)

The Exchange 5/5

TwilightKnight wrote:
Kyle Baird wrote:
Or a sixth. Because we all know that playing up in a high-tier with Kyle GM'ing is a great idea ;-)

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

5/5

TwilightKnight wrote:
Kyle Baird wrote:

As it stands, with two 7's, a 10, and an 11, you're playing down. That is, of course, unless you'd like to see the level 7's tear up their character sheets the moment they sit down. :-)

The Exchange 5/5

Kyle Baird wrote:
TwilightKnight wrote:
Kyle Baird wrote:
As it stands, with two 7's, a 10, and an 11, you're playing down. That is, of course, unless you'd like to see the level 7's tear up their character sheets the moment they sit down. :-)

and that would be umm .. mean, yeah that's the word.. ok .. I'll just take first initative and lighting breath everything :D :D :D :D

Thea Peters wrote:

ok .. I'll just take first imitative and lighting breath everything :D :D :D :D

Immunity to electricity, whoa, what?!?!?

The Exchange 5/5

TwilightKnight wrote:
Thea Peters wrote:

ok .. I'll just take first imitative and lighting breath everything :D :D :D :D
Immunity to electricity, whoa, what?!?!?

meh .. fire snake

5/5

Was it not that confidence that got you killed by Massacre Miles?

**looking around to make sure Kyle isn't listening**

I have a different approach. Challenge Kyle in every mod. He'll either kill you a lot and get bored or you'll eventually just sound like hot air. Either way, he'll ignore you and move on to fresh, more interesting meat. Appease the beast in the short term to get long term security. :-)

The Exchange 5/5

Kyle Baird wrote:

No, that was the cider your wife handed me

5/5

Thea Peters wrote:
Kyle Baird wrote:

And here I thought you'd say it was the gnome sorcerer who dim-door'd you right into the final encounter when you were already half dead. :-)

That's right Thea, blame the booze.

The Exchange 5/5

Kyle Baird wrote:
Thea Peters wrote:
Kyle Baird wrote:

And here I thought you'd say it was the gnome sorcerer who dim-door'd you right into the final encounter when you were already half dead. :-)

That's right Thea, blame the booze.

That's my story dang it...

5/5

How many more minutes Thea?

The Exchange 5/5

Kyle Baird wrote:
How many more minutes Thea?

no clue on the minutes .. but ZOMG like 7.5 days

my vaca for it starts at noon on the 10th.

5/5

7 1/2? What calendar you reading? :-)

By my count, the FREE convention starts in 9 days, 1 hour, and 35 minutes. Or 13,055 minutes.

p.s. What color snuggie are we getting Bob?

The Exchange 5/5

Kyle Baird wrote:

7 1/2? What calendar you reading? :-)

By my count, the FREE convention starts in 9 days, 1 hour, and 35 minutes. Or 13,055 minutes.

p.s. What color snuggie are we getting Bob?

I'm a day ahead -- helps me keep on my game :P besides for me the con starts on Thursday at noon when I leave work :D :D :D :D so you're right 8.5 days .. I was off a little more than I thought *sad panda*

I was thinking Green or Yellow

5/5

Thea Peters wrote:

Pink?

Maybe we should all judge the special wearing a snuggie!

The Exchange 5/5

Kyle Baird wrote:
Thea Peters wrote:

Pink?

Maybe we should all judge the special wearing a snuggie!

ooooo that would be fun and kewl .. I have dibs on the purple one.. I'll wear clothing on underneith tho.... hrmm .. send an email on the thread? lol

What's the point of the snuggie if I can't go commando underneath?

The Exchange 5/5

TwilightKnight wrote:
What's the point of the snuggie if I can't go commando underneath?

We'll buy you a tie that way you can go commando and we won't have to know

Depends on where I wear the tie

The Exchange 5/5

TwilightKnight wrote:
Depends on where I wear the tie

I sooooo do not wanna know .. personally I'll be wearing blinders and standing with my back to you at all times.

1 to 50 of 117 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Organized Play / Events / Local Play / Who's Yer Con, March 11-13 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.