Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Society


Starfinder


Starfinder Society

Monkeygod's Untitled Campaign

Game Master Monkeygod


351 to 400 of 438 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>

Basic Combat Stats:
Max HP: 104 | AC 28, t 19, ff 25 | F 14, R 11 (Evasion), W 13 (+2 to save vs. Polymorph, Petrification, and Transmutation) | bab 6 | Basic Unarmed: 11/6 to hit; 1d8+6 damage; x2 crit | cmb +9, cmd 29 | init +4
Perception +15 (Darkvision 120') |
Class Features with Uses:
Channel: 3d6; 6/day | Stunning Fist: DC: 18; 3/day

Before some of our group left for the embassy:

"I was thinking that we'll probably need supplies of some kind. Unfortunately, I seem to be lacking in funds. While some of you are attempting diplomacy, I can do a shopping run to get things that people need. Just let me know what you want and give me the money for it and I can get it for you."

Dark Archive

HP 56/56 | AC 11 T 11 FF 10 | Fort +4 Ref +5 WIll +8 (+4 vs mind effecting) (+2 vs fear) | Ranged +5 | Cmb +4 Cmd 15 | Init +1 | Channels 10/10 Lv1 7/7 Lv2 6/6 Lv3 6/6 Lv4 4/4

I was just going to take a ten on the check for a 23 in linguistics. I would write it out but I was hoping to just keep it settled to a check. I kind of have no idea how to write up a legal document.

Dark Archive

HP 56/56 | AC 11 T 11 FF 10 | Fort +4 Ref +5 WIll +8 (+4 vs mind effecting) (+2 vs fear) | Ranged +5 | Cmb +4 Cmd 15 | Init +1 | Channels 10/10 Lv1 7/7 Lv2 6/6 Lv3 6/6 Lv4 4/4

"Oh could you be a dear and go get me a masterwork long sword and a set of full plate armor? Here is some money for you." Loc will give Karen 1815 in onyx to pay for it all.


We can go with the 23. It's always been my premise that an honest attempt at roleplay will only enhance a die roll. Whatever you come up with will be considered and a modifier applied to the linguistics result.


Basic Combat Stats:
Max HP: 104 | AC 28, t 19, ff 25 | F 14, R 11 (Evasion), W 13 (+2 to save vs. Polymorph, Petrification, and Transmutation) | bab 6 | Basic Unarmed: 11/6 to hit; 1d8+6 damage; x2 crit | cmb +9, cmd 29 | init +4
Perception +15 (Darkvision 120') |
Class Features with Uses:
Channel: 3d6; 6/day | Stunning Fist: DC: 18; 3/day

"Certainly. Anyone else?"

Dark Archive

HP 56/56 | AC 11 T 11 FF 10 | Fort +4 Ref +5 WIll +8 (+4 vs mind effecting) (+2 vs fear) | Ranged +5 | Cmb +4 Cmd 15 | Init +1 | Channels 10/10 Lv1 7/7 Lv2 6/6 Lv3 6/6 Lv4 4/4

Once Loc has his supplies he will leave a message for the group. "I have a plan on heading to the mainland. If anyone wishes to join me I will be at the docks ready to head out in the next few hours. With that Loc will take the armor and head back to the building where he left the Dullahan. Once properly equipped the two will head off for the boats. If I can I will just take a ten on my disguise check for a 17. If not I'll roll. Also the dullahan can assist me for a plus 2. One use from the disguise kit will also give a plus 2
disguise: 1d20 + 5 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 5 + 2 + 2 = 20


Basic Combat Stats:
Max HP: 104 | AC 28, t 19, ff 25 | F 14, R 11 (Evasion), W 13 (+2 to save vs. Polymorph, Petrification, and Transmutation) | bab 6 | Basic Unarmed: 11/6 to hit; 1d8+6 damage; x2 crit | cmb +9, cmd 29 | init +4
Perception +15 (Darkvision 120') |
Class Features with Uses:
Channel: 3d6; 6/day | Stunning Fist: DC: 18; 3/day

As Loc begins making his preparations to leave, Karen will stop him for a moment and say "I'm going to wait for the others to see what came of their meeting; That being said, you should keep a sending handy, that way we can keep each other apprised of our whereabouts and offer assistance when possible."

After a moment, and almost impulsively, she gives him a hug and says "Don't go dying again now."

Dark Archive

HP 56/56 | AC 11 T 11 FF 10 | Fort +4 Ref +5 WIll +8 (+4 vs mind effecting) (+2 vs fear) | Ranged +5 | Cmb +4 Cmd 15 | Init +1 | Channels 10/10 Lv1 7/7 Lv2 6/6 Lv3 6/6 Lv4 4/4

Loc will lift his hands up awkwardly as she hugs him. "I will pick up a scroll of it as soon as possible. You do not need to worry about me. The next time I die it will be by my hand." With that Loc will head out.


RA T1 | RA T2

Loc the Traveller:

1d20 ⇒ 11
You are at the dicks a little longer than anticipated. Finding a captain willing to look the other way for one passenger is one thing. It's quite another when there are two and the other is a hulking mute in full plate. Still, a few quite inquiries gets you just the right kind of disreputable. The cost for passage is staggering, but you manage to negotiate your way onboard as part time crew (full time in the case of your "friend"). Barely.
The captain, Ratigan, is a rough sort who knows his way around a boat like he was born to it. He smells of sea and cheap ale and looks exactly like a steriotypical Shackles pirate. He can drop you off at three pets off call, your choice: Kataphesh, Quantium, or Mechitar.

Dark Archive

HP 56/56 | AC 11 T 11 FF 10 | Fort +4 Ref +5 WIll +8 (+4 vs mind effecting) (+2 vs fear) | Ranged +5 | Cmb +4 Cmd 15 | Init +1 | Channels 10/10 Lv1 7/7 Lv2 6/6 Lv3 6/6 Lv4 4/4

gm:
Loc will head to Mechitar. Once in port he will attempt to find a crew that can take him towards Andoran. While in port he will also attempt to find the Bloodlord whom he swore a oath to. He could use a official seal if he wants to set up a base of operations for Geb. He will also stop at the temple of Urgathoa located there as well. Finally he will stop to see if there are any interesting corpses for sale as well. Something useful to reanimate.


Traveling Loc:

Despite your best efforts, you are unable to find the blood lord you seek. It would appear that he has yet to return to Geb since visiting you. Perhaps he has other agents he is meeting with? Or maybe his own personal, nefarious plans? Whatever the case may be, it is obvious he will find you, not the other way around.


RA T1 | RA T2

Among the dead:

Mechitar is a city 40,000 strong in a style reminiscent of Kataphesh with towering pyramids and obelisks. Most of the city is built in dark stone and glass that makes even the brightest day seem gloomy.
That difference is the least, however. Lesser undead line the streets performing all manner of mundane tasks and higher, intelligent forms walk openly. Symbols of necromancy are commonplace as are shops of usually rare components.
Finding raw materials isn't hard. You can even find them pre-deseased, if you like.
A crew sailing for Andoran is a little harder to find. You manage to get ahold of one, but you need to earn some coin to secure passage. Fast. The ship leaves in just two days and the captain is demanding 50 gold each for passage without pointed questions.


Woman Kitsune Sorceress 8

Lian awaits Griola's response to her explanation of goals.

Dark Archive

HP 56/56 | AC 11 T 11 FF 10 | Fort +4 Ref +5 WIll +8 (+4 vs mind effecting) (+2 vs fear) | Ranged +5 | Cmb +4 Cmd 15 | Init +1 | Channels 10/10 Lv1 7/7 Lv2 6/6 Lv3 6/6 Lv4 4/4

gm:
Once they are in the city Loc will have the dullahan summon up a mount for the two of them to ride on. He will enjoy the sights and sounds a bit as he looks for transportation.
"You have yourself a deal. The price is a bit steep but I suppose with how the world is I have little choice. If you do not accept onyx as payment I will have it turned into gold coin for you sir.
After securing passage Loc will head out to search for a library. His main topic of research will be on the whispering way and the past history of their battle field tactics.


Avistan is something of a wasteland. Or it's turning into one. The worldwound is growing. The ISA would be your best option. But after the incursion three months ago, their borders are much tighter. Rampaging hordes of demons has a tendency to change one's perspective of simply allowing anyone across the border. Griola shrugs his shoulders,

Griola waves his hand and a map of Avistan appears on the table between the two of them. you can always take your chances of trying to sneak across the ISA. I'd suggest Taldor over Cheliax. The Chelaxians have a very, permanent, response to smugglers.

Griola waves to the west, going the long way around would have you running into some other nastiness.

He looks intently at Lian, I do happen to know someone that could provide a visa to travel anywhere within the ISA.


Woman Kitsune Sorceress 8

"You do? I would be most interest in that," Lian smiles.

"This person wouldn't happen to be at your upcoming meeting, would they?"


RA T1 | RA T2

Loc does his research:
The methods of the Whispering Way are as varied and hard to track as their members. While they generally keep to themselves, their operations here are clear and obvious. No life exists within their compounds. Even the plants have withered and died. You even spot some kind of zombie plant when you go to visit. In summary, they are working toward the death of the world (as usual) and most support the Whispering Tyrant politically. The entire region is only prevented from joining him by some kind of obscure treaty or arrangement with the two large alliances up north that no one seems willing to talk to a new necromancer fresh off the boat about.


Griola shakes his head, no. That is an unrelated matter.

Griola takes another sip of his drink. A friend of a friend has gone missing while on a pilgrimage. My friend would be very grateful to anyone that was able to determine the whereabouts of the missing pilgrim. Grateful enough to provide travel visa's throughout the ISA.

Griola looks intently at Lian, you could take your chances with a smuggler to get into the ISA. Getting caught would likely be very unpleasant. You could also try the embassy in a week or so and spend the next couple of months in interviews by Hellknights.

Assuming you did get in, you'd then risk conscription without a patron. Griola motions to the map again, and as I mentioned earlier, if you want to throw your soul at the worldwound, you could spend a month or two traveling around the ISA.

Dark Archive

HP 56/56 | AC 11 T 11 FF 10 | Fort +4 Ref +5 WIll +8 (+4 vs mind effecting) (+2 vs fear) | Ranged +5 | Cmb +4 Cmd 15 | Init +1 | Channels 10/10 Lv1 7/7 Lv2 6/6 Lv3 6/6 Lv4 4/4

Spoiler:
Once he has collected enough information Loc will retire back to his lodging. The next day he will go out and look to pick up any new rumors from the mainland of the inner sea.


Woman Kitsune Sorceress 8

"A visa? Yes, I believe we could easily spend time to assist your friend of a friend for such a boon."


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Griola smiles widely and claps his hands together, Splended! You and your party will need to travel to Jalmeray. The pilgrim is a priest named Xeriban. I don't know where she was going, but she's overdue.

Griola pulls out a pair of documents, he slides one across the table. There's a boat leaving from dock 12 at high tide. This will get you and your companions a cabin to Jalmeray.

He slides the other envelope across. And this letter of introduction will get you a meeting with Kharswan's seneschel. I hear he's peculiar to elven wine.

Griola stands, once you've located Xeriban, or determined what happened to her, you'll need to find your way to Almas. Go to the Academy of Scribes. The letter of introduction will get you a meeting with the local head of the order, Dakkar de Enrev Seluj. Ask for a travel visa as your reward.

Assuming there are no questions, Griola concludes with the following statement.

Griola walks to the doorway and motions to Lian, good luck and fortune with you. And may your gods be with you on your journey. Oh, and you have about four hours to high tide.


Woman Kitsune Sorceress 8

Lian blinks, that was fast. And she did not expect to have a different ride arranged, and one in a different direction.

"Your offer is most helpful, I will present it to my companion Harbingers. Though," and she phrases this as a joke, "I would not be surprised if some will insist on heading straight for the action regardless!" she chuckles.

"Until I depart, message will reach me here," Lian gives the address, "I owe you a favor regardless, and if you think of a use for my aid, you need but ask."

Assuming that is it, she politely leaves, and returns to inform the others of what she's learned.


RA T1 | RA T2

loc:
The rumors you get are as varied and conflicting as the people who tell them. In the end you learn little of actual value, but can deduce a few nuggets of interest.

Those facing the Whispering Tyrant seem to be solidly, no fanatically, against necromancy in general, supported by rumors of lynchings and witch hunts for those suspected of the practice. This isn't entirely surprising considering their front, but the consistency of the vitrol seems a little too much to be a product of environment alone.

Those facing the world wound tend to tell tales of desperate circumstances saved by some kind of undead strike force fighting against the demons. The rumors very wildly from vampires to mummys to litches, but the basic rumor persists. When things get tough, the Undead ride to the rescue more often than not. The rumors seem to be coming from an area of the front near Lake Encarthan.

In Varisia, under the rule of the Runelords, there are rumors leaking out of a paradise where the war is forgotten and the land is lush. None seems to know exactly where or is, but several completely sober sources swear to is existence, though none have visited first hand.


Woman Kitsune Sorceress 8

On leaving, Lian sends a message to Anevia to request that she come and meet the rest of the Harbingers- might as well provide the news to all concerned parties together.


By the time Lian arrives back at the Blessed Cup, she sees Anevia just ahead of her, being welcomed by Penshi. The two seem old friends, not surprising considering what little Lian knows of them both.


Woman Kitsune Sorceress 8

Lian lays it out, "Griola Fijhn of the Alliance of the Undying Sun has given us a way to get a travel visa from the Inner Sea Alliance- but it involves passage to Jalmeray first to aid another, finding a missing priest named Xeriban, to earn it, and there's a ship at dock 12 leaving at high tide."


Basic Combat Stats:
Max HP: 104 | AC 28, t 19, ff 25 | F 14, R 11 (Evasion), W 13 (+2 to save vs. Polymorph, Petrification, and Transmutation) | bab 6 | Basic Unarmed: 11/6 to hit; 1d8+6 damage; x2 crit | cmb +9, cmd 29 | init +4
Perception +15 (Darkvision 120') |
Class Features with Uses:
Channel: 3d6; 6/day | Stunning Fist: DC: 18; 3/day

"Jalmeray seems counter to where I want to head. It seems likely that the most good can be done in the Inner Sea region, so that is where I am going to head. I wish anyone luck going to Jalmeray. I would recommend that you get the sending spell so that we can stay in contact with each other. Loc has gone off on his own as well."

Karen will secure her pack and then turn to Anevia "Is your offer still open for a ride to head to the worldwound?"


Sitting down at one of the tables, and ordering a spiced cider, Anevia looks first to Karen "I believe there's been some confusion. I am not a seafaring captain. Rather, that was my rank in the armies that did battle against the hordes of the Worldwound."

Turning to Lian "Considering all of the troubles, and difficulty moving around the lands that make up the Inner Sea Alliance, if you believe rescuing this Xeriban will grant you unrestricted access, then I say go for it. I have waited this long for even a hint that my beloved was still alive, I can wait a little longer. Especially if it means also helping out another lost soul."


Basic Combat Stats:
Max HP: 104 | AC 28, t 19, ff 25 | F 14, R 11 (Evasion), W 13 (+2 to save vs. Polymorph, Petrification, and Transmutation) | bab 6 | Basic Unarmed: 11/6 to hit; 1d8+6 damage; x2 crit | cmb +9, cmd 29 | init +4
Perception +15 (Darkvision 120') |
Class Features with Uses:
Channel: 3d6; 6/day | Stunning Fist: DC: 18; 3/day

"Anevia, have you tried using magic to determine if she is still alive?"


The young woman nods "Yes, the massive amounts of demons, several demon lords, and the forces battling them make divinations practically impossible." She says with a sigh, indicating she likely made several such attempts.


Woman Kitsune Sorceress 8

"It seems while there was a bit of confusion, we have a route, we have a goal, and we have a means."

Dark Archive

HP 56/56 | AC 11 T 11 FF 10 | Fort +4 Ref +5 WIll +8 (+4 vs mind effecting) (+2 vs fear) | Ranged +5 | Cmb +4 Cmd 15 | Init +1 | Channels 10/10 Lv1 7/7 Lv2 6/6 Lv3 6/6 Lv4 4/4

Spoiler:
Loc will use the rest of his day doing research into what else has happened since he had died while he waits for the boat to the mainland.


Basic Combat Stats:
Max HP: 104 | AC 28, t 19, ff 25 | F 14, R 11 (Evasion), W 13 (+2 to save vs. Polymorph, Petrification, and Transmutation) | bab 6 | Basic Unarmed: 11/6 to hit; 1d8+6 damage; x2 crit | cmb +9, cmd 29 | init +4
Perception +15 (Darkvision 120') |
Class Features with Uses:
Channel: 3d6; 6/day | Stunning Fist: DC: 18; 3/day

"Well, I'm going to head out now. Good luck in Jalmeray, and perform a sending to either me or Loc should you need help."

with that, Karen shoulders her pack and makes her way out of the bar and into the city...

Team GM:

I believe I mentioned it earlier, but Karen is planning to head to the Worldwound, believing that if she can close it, she can stop a great many problems. She's not particularly kitted out for dealing with demons, but should be able to hold her own against them.

Karen will make her way down to the docks to look for passage to the mainland, willing to work as a healer or guard in exchange for her passage.


Karen finds a board near the dockmaster's with ships currently in port and their listed destinations.
Each is drawn on its own small poster with a listing of the dock number for the ship.

Sweet Destiny to Katheer, Qadira leaving on the evening tide, 330 miles. *Entry visa required beyond dock district.

Cool Winds to Sothis, Osirion leaving on the morning tide, 260 miles. *Travel warning!

Leaky Lover to Katapesh, Katapesh leaving on the morning tide, 625 miles. *Travel warning!

Oar Else to Niswan, Jalmeray leaving on the evening tide, 725 miles. *Entry visa required beyond dock district.

Rare Reward to Oppara, Taldor leaving on tomorrow's evening tide, 290 miles. *Entry visa required beyond dock district.

Stately Parody to Almas, Andoran leaving on the evening tide, 350 miles. *Entry visa required beyond dock district.

Fanta-sea to Westcrown, Cheliax leaving on the morning tide, 1200 miles. *Entry visa required beyond dock district.
- then onto Corentyn, Rahadoum 360 miles. *Magic restricted!
- then to Azir, Rahadoum, 500 miles. *Magic restricted!

Classy Ream to Magnimar, Varisia leaving in two days, morning tide, 2800 miles. *Travel warning!

If none of these destinations are acceptable, Karen could look to charter a boat.

A baseline speed for ships is 2 miles/hour operating 10-12 hours per full day of travel along a coast as the ships will generally anchor at night. Ships traveling more than 15 miles from a coast will sail 24 hours per day.


Basic Combat Stats:
Max HP: 104 | AC 28, t 19, ff 25 | F 14, R 11 (Evasion), W 13 (+2 to save vs. Polymorph, Petrification, and Transmutation) | bab 6 | Basic Unarmed: 11/6 to hit; 1d8+6 damage; x2 crit | cmb +9, cmd 29 | init +4
Perception +15 (Darkvision 120') |
Class Features with Uses:
Channel: 3d6; 6/day | Stunning Fist: DC: 18; 3/day

Gms:

Karen will approach the Captain of the Stately Parody and see about trading work for passage, either as a healer or guard.


Male Human (Varisian) Wizard 2

The captain stands on the pier bellowing orders to the stevedores as they load several casks onto a pallet attached to a yardarm. Sailor's scurry around the ship on various tasks. Several are seen scampering through the rigging as the ship prepares for departure.

A large half-orc stands to the side and just behind the captain with his arms folded across his massive bared chest.

The human captain, waves a clipboard, get those casks secured! Where's Jenkins? Jenkins!

A rotund halfling runs to the top of the gangway, you called captain?

Aye, get started on the evening meal. Captain's favor for everyone if we're ready to go early. The intensity of the crew kicks up a notch at the captain's word.

Well? You just going to stand there? What do you want?


Basic Combat Stats:
Max HP: 104 | AC 28, t 19, ff 25 | F 14, R 11 (Evasion), W 13 (+2 to save vs. Polymorph, Petrification, and Transmutation) | bab 6 | Basic Unarmed: 11/6 to hit; 1d8+6 damage; x2 crit | cmb +9, cmd 29 | init +4
Perception +15 (Darkvision 120') |
Class Features with Uses:
Channel: 3d6; 6/day | Stunning Fist: DC: 18; 3/day

"I was wondering if you would be willing to take me on as a passenger in exchange for working as a healer or a guard? I am a priest of Irori and would be more than willing to work for my passage."


RA T1 | RA T2

loc the student:

You are able to confirm what you learned in Absolom. The world is vastly and irreparably changed. You learn nothing truly new, however. The information here also seems to be old. The wars haven't done any favors for the flow of information in the world and some reports are several months if not years old by the time they reach Mechitar.

The next day you board and settle in for a long voyage. The seas around Mechitar are patrolled by monstrous undead sea creatures you've never seen before,
but you don't get much more than a glimpse of a shadow the times the length of your ship stem to stern.

It takes a week before anything interesting happens. Sails are spotted aft. The crew starts to scurry about and soon whispers spread. There no flag.

Dark Archive

HP 56/56 | AC 11 T 11 FF 10 | Fort +4 Ref +5 WIll +8 (+4 vs mind effecting) (+2 vs fear) | Ranged +5 | Cmb +4 Cmd 15 | Init +1 | Channels 10/10 Lv1 7/7 Lv2 6/6 Lv3 6/6 Lv4 4/4

Spoiler:
Loc will enjoy the sights of the water as they sail away. It was a rare treat to see any aquatic undead and he was a little disappointed when none of them broke the surface. He will spend the week reading and relaxing.
Once he notices the crew starting to scurry about he will cast mage armor on himself before fetching his Dullahan and asking what is going on with the ship in the distance.


Woman Kitsune Sorceress 8

"Now, everyone bound for Jalmeray, let us go to find Xeriban, the first goal of our journey!"

Lian will head to the ship in question.


When the horizon is 13 miles away, and ships travel 2-3 mph (let's say 3), assuming the trailing ship can make 5 mph, it'll be six hours before the trailing ship is only one mile behind. You may roll profession:sailor, DC 15 to gain this knowledge, or if you come up with something else, DC 20. Success means you can retcon casting mage armor now.

Dark Archive

HP 56/56 | AC 11 T 11 FF 10 | Fort +4 Ref +5 WIll +8 (+4 vs mind effecting) (+2 vs fear) | Ranged +5 | Cmb +4 Cmd 15 | Init +1 | Channels 10/10 Lv1 7/7 Lv2 6/6 Lv3 6/6 Lv4 4/4

I'll try knowledge geography to figure out the speed and distance.
know geo: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (12) + 13 = 25


RA T1 | RA T2

some questions, some answers:
You are able to calculate that you won't need your spell for several hours yet, though the exact speed of the other ship is impossible to determine at this distance.

The one crewman who had taken a liking to you (because you don't bug him) tells you, No flag. Any ship that don' fly a sheet ain't up to no good, son.


Woman Kitsune Sorceress 8

Lian checks who's coming on her journey for the visa.


Male Human (Varisian) Wizard 2

Absalom pier, next to the Stately Parody

A healer? Well now, why didn't you say so before hand? The captain darts an arm out and grabs onto a passing sailor, these days passage would run you 350 gold for the trip. If'n you can take care of sprains and strains, I'll give you a discount. First, prove yourself.

The captain nods to the sailor he'd stopped, Grissfold here will take you to someone. Heal him and bring him back.

The sailor gives a curt aye, captain before turning to you and waving a hand up the pier, this way please.


The Blessed Cup

The ubiquitous barmaid slides a mug of ale in front of Lian. Yer lady friend headed off to the docks. I heard her state she was looking for passage to the Alliance.


hp 80/80 | AC 25, t19, ff23 | F 6 (8 poison), R 13, W 4 | bab 6 Melee 9/13), ranged 13 | cmb 9, cmd 27 | init +7 | ki 7/7 | goblin ninja/8
skills:
acro 23, bluff 9, disable 18, disguise 11, escape 18, intim 12, know local 12, kn nobil 10, know rel 5, ling. 7, perc 12, perform dance 9, perform sing 9, prof cook 9, ride 11, sm 1, slt of hd 14, stealth 24 (26), umd 12

not sure if Lian is on the way to her ship, or at the Blessed Cup... mixed signals... going with the 'on the way to the ship for now... though this could happen at the Blessed Cup, sans the walking part

Mugmuff slips out of the shadows and walks at Lian's side a moment or two until she realizes he's there... if it takes too long, he reaches up and taps her on the arm, since he can't reach her shoulder. "Mugmuff be Harbinger too.... come to Jalmeray." he says matter-of-factly.


Basic Combat Stats:
Max HP: 104 | AC 28, t 19, ff 25 | F 14, R 11 (Evasion), W 13 (+2 to save vs. Polymorph, Petrification, and Transmutation) | bab 6 | Basic Unarmed: 11/6 to hit; 1d8+6 damage; x2 crit | cmb +9, cmd 29 | init +4
Perception +15 (Darkvision 120') |
Class Features with Uses:
Channel: 3d6; 6/day | Stunning Fist: DC: 18; 3/day

"Very well. Lead the way Grissfold."Karen follows along behind.

Dark Archive

HP 56/56 | AC 11 T 11 FF 10 | Fort +4 Ref +5 WIll +8 (+4 vs mind effecting) (+2 vs fear) | Ranged +5 | Cmb +4 Cmd 15 | Init +1 | Channels 10/10 Lv1 7/7 Lv2 6/6 Lv3 6/6 Lv4 4/4

Spoiler:
"Well then keep me up to date on the situation. If it looks like they intend to attack I can assist in defending the ship."

351 to 400 of 438 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Broken Golarion Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.