Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Sai Ling's Untitled Campaign (Inactive)

Game Master Sai Ling


301 to 323 of 323 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>

Male Human Barbarian (Sea Reaver) 2 HP 22/23, NLD 0; AC 16, FF 14, T 12; Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +1; Init +4, Perc +6

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18

Ragnar hops to it and gathers his studded leather, light shield and boarding axe from where they've been stored since Havok "liberated" them from the quartermaster. He does his best to avoid Grok's attention (and anyone else's) while wearing his returned gear, keeping his head down and not drawing attention.

"Buhg ruhts duhn duh, fuhm whuhd uht suhndz. Guht suhm uhmuh, uht luhzt.", he says to the others, briefly tapping a knuckle against his chest to emphasize "uhmuh".


Human Oracle (Dark Tapestry) 1

Perception check: 1d20 ⇒ 6

Odiseo's shoulders sag upon hearing Plugg's orders. "Great, another day down in that sludge."


Male Human Barbarian (Sea Reaver) 2 HP 22/23, NLD 0; AC 16, FF 14, T 12; Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +1; Init +4, Perc +6

Is everyone gone? What's up?


just sent them all a message so we will see.

Sovereign Court

Female Halfling Witch 1

Sorry, had a bit of a crazy week and then I forgot where we were.

perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18

Not really being a fighter, and not exactly sure what kind of gear would help anyways, Fen hangs around on deck waiting for the rest to be ready, a worried look on her face.


Female
Combat:
HP: 2/6 AC: 13 (17 with Mage Armor) Flat-Footed: 10 Touch: 13 / Init: +3 BAB: +0 /Ranged: +3/ Melee: +0 / CMB: +3 CMD: +13
Drow Sorceress / 1

Perception 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17

*sighs*Great, I get to go down into the bilge again. Just wonderful, I am totally going to have to clean us all up when we are done so I won't have to smell them.

With a second exasperated sigh, Lorelei goes and gets her rapier and armor and goes with the others down into the bilge. "I wonder what's down in there? Nothing bothered me last time I had bilge duty/"


Male Half orc ranger 1 hp 12/12 ac12, touch 12, ff 10, fort 6, ref 5 ,will 4 ,init 2, perc 7

gets his gear and puts it on.

Well time to see what is down there, more then likely just rats, like i put in those jerks mouths, should not take too long.


You are all brought down to the bilge and the trap door is tossed open, a dry heat comes out, very hot condition so saves will be needed if you are in there for more then an hour.

plugg Hmm seems you got some gear, at least you wont die too fast down there. Now get in there and dont come out till everything that is a threat dies with that he walks away to go do his other duty's for the day.

perception dc 26:
As you look down into the bilge you can see the forms of 6 large rats in the water.

Initiative
Ornotch: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Lorelei: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
ragnar: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
Havok: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Fen: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
Odiseo: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14

monsters: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


Male Human Barbarian (Sea Reaver) 2 HP 22/23, NLD 0; AC 16, FF 14, T 12; Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +1; Init +4, Perc +6

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Ragnar descends into the bilge, boarding axe and shield at the ready, peering into the dark for whatever lurks there.

Sovereign Court

Female Halfling Witch 1

Fen follows into the depths, and as she does a voice floats through her head "Put them to sleep." Or was that her own thoughts? A slight smile creeps over her lips as she knows what to do.

Prepares to cast sleep on whatever icky things she finds. Affects 4HD of creatures, Will DC 14.


Male Half orc ranger 1 hp 12/12 ac12, touch 12, ff 10, fort 6, ref 5 ,will 4 ,init 2, perc 7

perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

Ornotck follows down in the bilge, not seeing anything he is weary of what might come to attack.


Human Oracle (Dark Tapestry) 1

Perception check: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2

The ambient temperature within exceeds the parameters for normal operation of your corpus, the rush of voices whisper in Odiseo's ear.

"Tell me something I don't know," he mutters as he follows the others below.


well it has been a week, so i am having lorelei act now

Lorelei goes down into the depths and takes out her weapon.

havok goes down as well

6 small dog sized rats come out of the dirty water and attack 4 on havok 2 on ornotck
havoks attacks
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
2 hits on havok

1d4 ⇒ 4
1d4 ⇒ 3

ornotcks attacks
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
1 hit on ornotck

1d4 ⇒ 1

rats will save
will save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
will save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
will save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
2 fail

havok save
will save: 1d20 ⇒ 2
fail

fen you can target the most rats by aiming at havok but he will also have to save. also i am trying to get rid of havok because he left the game. so it is not something i would like to do normally having the monsters going mostly after one person. fen because of your ready action you now go before the monsters

round 1 over

round 2 start
ragnar
ornotck
Odiseo
lorilei
havok
fen
monsters

results from round 1, everyone is in the bilge, havok was attacked by 4 rats 2 of which were put to sleep before they could attack him by fen, havok is at 0 hp. ornotck was attacked by 2 rats one of them hit for little damage


Male Human Barbarian (Sea Reaver) 2 HP 22/23, NLD 0; AC 16, FF 14, T 12; Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +1; Init +4, Perc +6

Ragnar growls in the back of his throat, letting some of the fury pent-up for so long rise to the surface. Bare feet sloshing through the bilge water, he advances on the rats cornering Havok and drives his boarding axe into one of them.
Rage as a free action, attack one of the dire rats still conscious. As a Sea Reaver, I can move normally through spaces with 1 foot or less of standing water.

Boarding axe: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 121d6 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9


Male Half orc ranger 1 hp 12/12 ac12, touch 12, ff 10, fort 6, ref 5 ,will 4 ,init 2, perc 7

crazy weekend, that i forgot it was my turn...

Attacks one of the rats next to him
to hit: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6
lots of meat on them.

it gets knocked out


Human Oracle (Dark Tapestry) 1

Odiseo's facial features go slack for a moment when the rat's attack, then take on a strange cast.

"Ayd marminy ch’uni bavarar fizikakan pashtpanut’yuny," he says in flat, affectless tone. "Menk’ petk’ e dzerrk’ berel zenk’yer."

Odiseo searches for pebbles he can use for magic stone

Perception check: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (8) - 1 = 7


the pebbles would be something you could have easily found or have at this point, no need to look for them at this time. after all you always have that spell, you have your gear back, why would you not have a number of pebbles in your gear for when you cast it.


Human Oracle (Dark Tapestry) 1

A'ight, works for me; I just didn't want to assume. :)

Odiseo pulls three marble-sized stones out of his pocket, looks at them thoughtfully for a moment, then says: "Uzhi azdets’ut’yan havasar zangvatsayin bazmapatkats aragats’man. Hashvich’..."

"Hashvich’...

Odiseo casts magic stone.


well sad news, we just lost our bard, making it now a party of three players. so i feel that i should call this game, it should not take too long to get into another game. i am sorry but that is how things go some times. i did have fun with this group, and i hope to see you guys in other games as time goes on. i might even try to dm latter, under my own terms and not someone elses.

good luck and good gaming.

Sovereign Court

Female Halfling Witch 1

Bummer. This started out so well...

Do you mind setting the campaign to inactive please?


Male Human Barbarian (Sea Reaver) 2 HP 22/23, NLD 0; AC 16, FF 14, T 12; Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +1; Init +4, Perc +6

Well, thanks for trying.


Human Oracle (Dark Tapestry) 1

So it goes...

See y'all around.

301 to 323 of 323 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Shiver me Timbers, it's the Wormwood Mutiny All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.