Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

randall793's Three Days to Kill

Game Master randall793

A remake of Penumbra's Three Days to Kill


401 to 450 of 2,361 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>

Yeah that's cool. More natural a reaction, so no probs with that.


Have to keep posting this in, else I'll lose track.
Initiative
Leader
???
Rianna
Clubman
Axeman
Bjorn
Skane
Ash

The axeman grips his greataxe and brings himself to a stand. AoO from Bjorn

He cries out and swings powerfully. A fine strike that surely would have felled the Northman had he not ducked in time..

standard attack Bjorn: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
damage: 1d12 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

Bjorn, Skane and Ash to act.

Andoran

Ash sees nothing for it but to try and hit this time...

attack 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
damage 1d8 ⇒ 3


Seeing the brutish axeman rouse, then rise, Skane moves to join his brother in combat with a rousing shout;

Skane moves to AL9 and attacks the axeman

Hár ljótur tré vaxa. tilbúinn til vera faldfótur við minn öxi!

Battle Axe Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Helvíti taka tennur!

Bjorn:

Hár ljótur tré vaxa. tilbúinn til vera faldfótur við minn öxi! = Tall ugly tree grows... ready to be felled by my axe!

Rainna:

Hár ljótur tré vaxa. = Hár unsightly wood grow.

tilbúinn til vera faldfótur við minn öxi! = ready to be feller accustom my axe!


Male Elf Slayer /2/AC:17, T: 14, FF:13/HP:22/22/F:3, R:7, W:1/Init:+6/Perc:+8

Bjorn to act? What round are we in?


Round 6 near the end. Bjorn to act. I'll need to bot him soon in a few hours time.


Female Gnome Cavalier 2; Knight of the Shield

The ladies and the Northmen will hear two howls from the direction of the wagons, one more of a restrained yiping and barking as if the howler was too busy for a full howl, but the other was fainter and higher pitched and more of a "Aaarrrooouuuuuu!"

Checking in. Just confirming that we are out there and on our way.


Bjorn sees the axeman rising and sweeps him with his scythe.

Scythe attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Damage: 2d4 + 6 ⇒ (2, 1) + 6 = 9

GM:

Seeing as the axeman has a -4 penalty for being prone until he finishes standing that should hit unless he is better than AC 20. Assuming after two hits that he's not still up, so moving to the next sleeping figure and performing a coup de grace

Laughing in delight at he takes the man in the chest, Bjorn follows through his swing, stepping up to the next prone figure and in a great overhand chop, plunges his scythe into the ground via the unwitting man's breast.

Scythe coup de grace: Automatically scores a critical hit
Damage: 8d4 + 24 ⇒ (2, 3, 1, 4, 2, 4, 4, 4) + 24 = 48

Glaring into the night, Bjorn says, 'Nú vekja hann upp!'

Skane:

Nú vekja hann upp! = Now wake him up!

Rianna:

Nú vekja hann upp! = Now wake him up!


Bjorn:
The AoO hits, but to get a CdG on the sleeping clubman is not possible. He's 10ft away, you're still threatened by the axeman (he's licked but in fighting form) and you'll incur an AoO from him if you move to the sleeping man and CdG is a full round action. Skane's is a move-attack combo, your attack goes first.

Bjorn catches the axeman on the rise and draws a jagged wound along the man's back. Skane skirts around the brazer, attempting to add to his tally but he misses his strike. A bolt thuds into the dirt as Ash continues her run of missed shots.

Awaiting Bjorn..


Okay, amending that last attack...

Surprised that the axeman is still able to stand, he swings again.

Scythe attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Damage: 2d4 + 6 ⇒ (4, 1) + 6 = 11


The cry of the axeman is stifled as a second strike from Bjorn opens up a bubbling chest wound. Although barely alive, the axeman still stands, breathing heavily.

Round 7 M A P

DM rolls:
Stabilize Clubman? 1d20 + 1 - 7 ⇒ (1) + 1 - 7 = -51d20 + 1 - 8 ⇒ (17) + 1 - 8 = 10 Stabilze at -8/10, round 6. Leader aids clubman and drinks potion in hand.

Over half a minute of hostilities and the battle is still raging.

Perception DC5:
You could hear shouts and see the flicker of torchlight coming up ahead from the northern path.

Rianna to act.


male Human (Varisian) cleric 2

Wesh while running listens for the sounds of battle to hear anyone coming moving as fast as an unarmored person in his scale mail.

perception
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17


Male Elf Slayer /2/AC:17, T: 14, FF:13/HP:22/22/F:3, R:7, W:1/Init:+6/Perc:+8

As Dieredon rushes to the aid of his new friends, he hears the howl of what could only be the Bramble Knight not far away.

Well, at least I am not the only one on my way to help the Northmen and the ladies. I only hope that I will not be too late.

Sczarni

Rianna continues to ready herself to cast a spell for when the leader appears.

I will ready an action to cast Daze on the leader when he next appears.


The far west clubman awakens with a jolt. He gathers his wits together and stands, unopposed.

to first adventurer in melee range:
The clubman snickers as you close in and he strikes with fury. to hit: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13 damage: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

The axeman staggers as he withdraws, shouting "Parley, parley! The leader wishes to parley!"

Ash, Bjorn and Skane to act.


Skane see's the bloodied axeman stagger backwards defensively pleading for parley, and sensing his fellow Northman's blood drunkeness raises his shield to block Bjorn's advance, bellowing in Skald as he does:

Hvíla þinn blóð hungraður augsýn bróðir láta okkur heyra a huglaus bjáni hella niður hans hugaður áður við klofna hans höfuðkúpa!

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 12

Seems we might have company soon... he mutters and with his gallows smile he turns to the axeman:

Dont seem right to cut a man down when he wants to talk... so talk or die dog!

Without looking in his direction he raises his bloody axe towards the risen clubman;

And YOU... sleeping beauty... stay where the Hel you are or so help me I'll split you from kjálki til hani (gestures from jaw to groin)

Intimidate: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Bjorn:

Hvíla þinn blóð hungraður augsýn bróðir láta okkur heyra a huglaus bjáni hella niður hans hugaður áður við klofna hans höfuðkúpa! = Hold your blood hungry eyes brother. Let us hear this craven dog spill his guts before we cleave his skull!

kjálki til hani = jaw to cock

Rianna:

Hvíla þinn blóð hungraður augsýn bróðir láta okkur heyra a huglaus bjáni hella niður hans hugaður áður við klofna hans höfuðkúpa! = Rest hvíla á thy blood hungry eyeshot brother put us hear a white-livered fool spill his spunky theretofore accustom split his skull! Oh dear god... "spill his spunky"... not what I'm trying to say lol

kjálki til hani = jaw to rooster lol


Bjorn sees his brother step between him and the whimpering axeman. Hearing his words, he laughes. 'Hann fjárverðmæti til tala með hans öxi. Nú hann sárþarfnast til tala með hans munnur. ÉG hafa neitun vilja til sjá hans klofinn tunga dilla út af hans kjálki.'

So saying, he reaches to his back and in one smooth motion brings up a spear and launches it at the axeman

Ranged spear attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Skane:

Hann fjárverðmæti til tala með hans öxi. Nú hann sárþarfnast til tala með hans munnur. ÉG hafa neitun vilja til sjá hans klofinn tunga dilla út af hans kjálki. = He chose to speak with his axe. Now he craves to speak with his mouth. I have no wish to see his forked tongue waggle out of his jaw.

Rianna:

Hann fjárverðmæti til tala með hans öxi. Nú hann sárþarfnast til tala með hans munnur. ÉG hafa neitun vilja til sjá hans klofinn tunga dilla út af hans kjálki. = He chose to irrational number with his öxi. Today he crave to irrational number with his mouth. I á brjósti repulse chance see his riven tongue wiggle because his jaw. I love how the same site can translate the words from english to icelandic but not from icelandic to english.

Andoran

Due to school, and the PbP's pace, I have to bow out of the game- good luck adventuring, everyone!


Male Elf Slayer /2/AC:17, T: 14, FF:13/HP:22/22/F:3, R:7, W:1/Init:+6/Perc:+8

Sorry to hear that Ash, you will be missed, but priorities take precedence...good luck.


Sorry to hear it too Ash - was looking forward to seeing the Alchemist let loose. Hope to adventure with you again sometime - good luck


Ash, thanks for playing! Skane, I'm delegating you to bot Ash till the party reaches Deeptown, if you're interested. Then she'll find her own way.

The flung spear flies straight and disappears into the darkness, missing its mark. The axeman flinches and scowls.

Skane's words seems to have no effect on the clubman as he sneers back.

Round 8 ====M A P====
A disembodied voice arises not far from you;
Halt! Surely you would reconsider after you see what you are up against? Look ahead north along the path, my men are arriving. Profits dwindle when we tangle with steel rather than words. *sighs* I offer you this, a truce. We shall break camp and move on from this area. My unconscious lackey will come with us and we would return half of what was paid for the crossing. Deal? Perception: DC 1d20 + 7 + 20 ⇒ (17) + 7 + 20 = 44

Flickering torch lights announce the arrival of new combatants, trio of crossbowmen, from the noise you can easily tell there are more to come.

Each of them seems to assess the situation well, they stand poised with aimed crossbows, readied.

pcs which take a movement action:
The twang of strings send hurtling bolts at the offender. attack: [1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 81d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 151d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22 damage: 1d8 ⇒ 51d8 ⇒ 51d8 ⇒ 2

Rianna to act

Sczarni

Rianna turns to the face the disembodied voice, "Truly you were well prepared and hold us at a disadvantage. Tell your men to hold their trigger fingers and allow us to talk down the northman before anyone else ends up dead. Your offer seems reasonable. However, I cannot speak for all here. Please allow us a moment to discuss your proposition?" Rianna turns to the two northmen, "Geta þú tveir taka þá án the annar? Myndað af I am allur út af sofa stafa. Ef til vill við öxl taka the tilboð og lifandi til bardagi annar dagur. ÉG gera ekki enn vilja til deyja. ÉG hafa a fullur líf á undan af mig. Ef til vill a eiginmaður og barn í minn framtíð?"

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19

Northmen:
Geta þú tveir taka þá án the annar? Myndað af I am allur út af sofa stafa. Ef til vill við öxl taka the tilboð og lifandi til bardagi annar dagur. = You two can take them without the other? I'm all out of the sleeping spell. Perhaps we should take the offer and live to fight another day.

ÉG gera ekki enn vilja til deyja. ÉG hafa a fullur líf á undan af mig. Ef til vill a eiginmaður og barn í minn framtíð? = I do not want to die. I have a full life ahead of me. Perhaps a husband and baby in my future?


male Human (Varisian) cleric 2

sad to see ash leaveing.


As Rianna turns to the Northmen in discussion, more fighters arrive. In the dim light you could make out another brutish figure wielding a great axe plus a trio of clubmen warily watching the discourse.

The staggered axeman nearby shakily uncorks a glass flask while the clubman stares down the Northmen as if daring to act.

1st pc entering clubman's threat area:
The clubman swings overhead mightily with the greatclub at the approaching menace.
attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
defense: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Bjorn, Skane to act


Seeing the bowmen arrive Skane spits in disgust, then listens intently to first the leader's voice, then Rianna's council.

He reluctantly watches more foes arrive and mutters to his brother and sister in arms: Sjávarfall er aftur okkur nú vinátta. Án hunang söngmaður til gera þá sofa , það er stál aftur stál. Við hafa betri stál , þeir hafa fleiri. og vilja senda okkur inn í the jörð. fyrir jafnvel býfluga stunga geta feldur a björn.

Eyes narrowing he grimaces and nods towards Rianna... I say parley

Bjorn:

Sjávarfall er aftur okkur nú vinátta. Án hunang söngmaður til gera þá sofa , það er stál aftur stál. Við hafa betri stál , þeir hafa fleiri. og vilja senda okkur inn í the jörð. fyrir jafnvel býfluga stunga geta feldur a björn. = Tide is against us now friends. Without honey songs to make them sleep, it is steel against steel. We have better steel, they have more...and will send us into the earth... for even bee stings can fell a bear.

Rianna:

Sjávarfall er aftur okkur nú vinátta. Án hunang söngmaður til gera þá sofa , það er stál aftur stál. Við hafa betri stál , þeir hafa fleiri. og vilja senda okkur inn í the jörð. fyrir jafnvel býfluga stunga geta feldur a björn. = Tide is back away hrökklast us today friendship. Án honey songster to do then sleep , whenas steel back away hrökklast steel. Accustom á brjósti better steel , they á brjósti further. and wish send us in the earth. pay lip service to even bee stab be able to pelt a bear.

Happy to bot Ash DM :)


From her vantage point Ash sees the new foes arrive, concious that she may draw fire she obviously shoulders her crossbow, musing at its lack of efficiency...

Less obviously she plucks some compounds from her person and begins to mix a potent alchemical bomb...

Slieght of Hand:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26


Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23 To determine if Bjorn can hear the other party members and judge how long they may be.

Grinning to the staggered axeman, Bjorn says, 'Láta þá dilla þeirra kjálki fyrir a lítill á meðan langlífi á meðan við bíða eftir okkar félagsskapur.'

Skane:

Láta þá dilla þeirra kjálki fyrir a lítill á meðan langlífi á meðan við bíða eftir okkar félagsskapur = Let them wag their jaw for a little while longer while we await our companions

Rianna:

Láta þá dilla þeirra kjálki fyrir a lítill á meðan langlífi á meðan við bíða eftir okkar félagsskapur = Put then wiggle them jaw pay lip service to a small meanwhile longevity meanwhile accustom await our society


Round 9 ===MAP===

Initiative
Leader
Crossbowmen
Rianna
Clubman
Axeman
Bjorn
Skane
Ash
You still wish to discuss amongst yourselves? The voice says incredulously. Very well, I will give you half a minute to decide what will it be. But remember, after this the caravan you are guarding is fair game and since you won't be around to guard it, easy pickings, heh.

The crossbowmen shuffles around but maintains an air of readiness.

first pc attacking:
The crossbowmen train their sights on the aggressor and open fire. attack 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 251d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 111d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12 confirm 1st 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
damage 2d8 ⇒ (7, 5) = 121d8 ⇒ 61d8 ⇒ 5

Bjorn:
From your hearing, nothing suggests help is on the way but from some headache inducing calculations the earliest someone may arrive is on the 15th round

Rianna to act. If there's no hostile action, the next 5 turns are spent in stare downs and conference.


Male Elf Slayer /2/AC:17, T: 14, FF:13/HP:22/22/F:3, R:7, W:1/Init:+6/Perc:+8

I will be arriving at Round 11, 3 turns into the 5 turn discussion...not sure if you want to roll me into initiative or not. I will conduct my actions via spoiler below.

DM

Spoiler:
Diredon will tie his mount about three quarters of the way across the bridge. His plan is to approach with stealth and Long Bow to get some attacks in on the leader at range if things go badly at position AK18, just at end of bridge.

Stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24


Dieredon:
Based on calculations you will arrive on turn 15. One turn after ceasefire ends on 14. You have already crossed the bridge and such will not need to cross it to rejoin your companions.

Brambleknight:
You will arrive on turn 17. Ceasefire ends on turn 14.

Wesh:
You will arrive at turn 18. Ceasefire ends on turn 14

Round 9
The axeman gulps down the potion he painstakingly readied earlier. He looks much better afterwards.

Round 10-14
The is slow and steady jostling of position by the fighters. The crossbowmen start to choose targets and carefully aims for a decisive early volley.


Round 14 ===MAP===

Leader
SO this is how it's going to go down...men, finish them off!
attack 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17 vs FF AC to Skane
damage 1d6 ⇒ 5
snipe 1d20 + 7 - 20 ⇒ (12) + 7 - 20 = -1 leader is visible at AC19

Crossbowmen
attack 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20 vs Ash
attack 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19 vs Rianna
attack 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17 vs Bjorn

damage 1d8 ⇒ 3 Ash
damage 1d8 ⇒ 1 Rianna
damage 1d8 ⇒ 5 Bjorn

Rianna to act

Dieredon:
Roll initiative. Choose which square to enter, West side. Appearing next round.


Male Elf Slayer /2/AC:17, T: 14, FF:13/HP:22/22/F:3, R:7, W:1/Init:+6/Perc:+8

GM

Spoiler:
I wish to appear at AJ-1, but I have my Long Bow Drawn, and I am approaching with Stealth, per my last roll = 24.

Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17


Excuse me, but perhaps the party should be given the opportunity to act in rounds 9-13 as well? Your last statement was it was Rianna's action.

Sczarni

My apologies, weekends are not a big internet time for me. I have been away for a while and obviously missed a lot of nothing, but am now being attacked.

After all the crossbowman shoot their wad. Rianna turns to the now visible leader and casts a spell at him. DAZE Will save, DC 14

"They should have walked away. I guess we just kill them all."

Forgot my move action. Rianna will move to (9,AM) and hide behind Skane.


@Bjorn, sure go ahead and act out the 30 seconds. The leader and others would be watching for any overt hostile action. Meaning I would have to retcon if Bjorn does something aggressive.


Its clear we're stalling until the cavalry arrives so we won't have gone into attack mode in rounds 9-13, however we'd likely have planned in Skald methinks...

Scowling at the assembling bandit force Skane hisses to his fellow Northman: Ef okkar vinátta koma bráðum upphlutur mega skipa sér í röð okkar greiði. Hvenær the umræðufundur mistakast ÉG hafa the klúbbur ef þú vilja the öxi?

Bjorn:

Ef okkar vinátta koma bráðum upphlutur mega skipa sér í röð okkar greiði. Hvenær the umræðufundur mistakast ÉG hafa the klúbbur ef þú vilja the öxi? = If our friends come soon bodies may fall in our favour. When the parley fails I have the club if you wish the axe?

Rianna:

Ef okkar vinátta koma bráðum upphlutur mega skipa sér í röð okkar greiði. Hvenær the umræðufundur mistakast ÉG hafa the klúbbur ef þú vilja the öxi? = Maybe our friendship come soon bodice be allowed fall in our favour. When the teach-in fail I á brjósti the club maybe you wish the öxi?


Quietly casting guidance four times, one for each of us, and virtue twice, once on Skane and once on Bjorn.

'ÉG vilja drepa öxi maður. Kvenfólk þörf til viðurværi þessir lásbogaskytta upptekinn.'

Skane:
ÉG vilja drepa öxi maður. Kvenfólk þörf til viðurværi þessir lásbogaskytta upptekinn. = I will kill the axe man. the womenfolk need to keep those crossbowmen busy.

Rianna:
ÉG vilja drepa öxi maður. Kvenfólk þörf til viðurværi þessir lásbogaskytta upptekinn. = I wish rub out öxi man. Womenfolk want to sustenance crossbowman engaged.


GM:
Leader range too far >25feet.

As the initial volley of missiles find their targets, the opposing fighters move in to close.

Rianna finishes casting her spell though the poor lighting and great range makes it hard to ascertain whether it had any effect on the leader.

Clubmen
G1 attacks Skane 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23 confirm? 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
G4 charges Bjorn 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 3 + 2 = 13
G6 moves to AH15 and readies himself.

pc in melee range:
The clubman swings at the approaching combatant. attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23 damage: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

G7 attacks Ash 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 131d5 ⇒ 4 hits

As Skane sits at the receiving end of a meaty hit, a cry rings out telling a similar story for Ash.

Skane damage 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Ash damage 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Axemen
Axeman 1 charges Bjorn 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 4 + 2 = 14
Axemen 2 looks content to stand his ground, ready to attack.

pc in melee range:
The axemen swings his axe mightily. attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6 damage: 1d12 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

Bjorn, Skane and Ash to act
MAP


Male Elf Slayer /2/AC:17, T: 14, FF:13/HP:22/22/F:3, R:7, W:1/Init:+6/Perc:+8

GM

Spoiler:
I am very confused...when can I act, and where do I fall in initiative order? Last I thought, I was going to be able to act this round.


Skane: Virtue & Guidance

With wounds to his shoulder and broken ribs, Skane angrily bellows in Skald, blood flecking scarlet throughout his beard;

Lausaleiksbarn! Láta okkar stál bit djúpur klofningur þinn höfuðkúpa og mjög sál!

Hunkering behind his shield Skane aims a chopping attack at the clubman who just crushed his ribs:

Attack while fighting defensively: 1d20 + 5 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 1 - 4 = 4
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Skane's effective AC for the oncoming round is now 20.

Bjorn:

Lausaleiksbarn! Láta okkar stál bit djúpur klofningur þinn höfuðkúpa og mjög sál! = Bastards! Let our steel bite deep cleaving thine skulls and very souls!

Rianna:

Lausaleiksbarn! Láta okkar stál bit djúpur klofningur þinn höfuðkúpa og mjög sál! = illegitimate child! Put our steel bite profound split thy skull and very soul!


Once she prepped the bomb (with Sleight of Hand) Ash was to ready it on the round before 14. Can we get this break Randell? If so Ash's act before succumbing to her wounds will be a bomb attack on AD4 so that surrounding bandits take splash damage before she get's dropped?

Won't kill any of them, but might make them more "killable" ;) Pleeeeze I'm only a little bot...


As the weak southerners flail about with their puny hatchets, Bjorn's face lights up with joy. Laughing, he steps up and cleaves into the closest (going after the one Bjorn already wounded unless he is outside of a 5' step, then he'll go after the one who charged him)

Scythe attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
Damage: 2d4 + 6 ⇒ (4, 4) + 6 = 14


If the above action by Ash is do-able, then here is how it plays out:

DM:

Ash will throw a bomb at square AD4 in an attempt to cause splash damage to all surrounding bandits (before they spread for melee).

Bomb Attack: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 3 + 1 = 20

Splash Damage: 1+4=5

Thus Guardsmen 7 & 8 and Axeman 2 would all take 5 splash damage?


Skane:
Ok. They've been whittled a bit but still manages to whack Ash down. HP -1/10.

Bjorn laughs as he cuts down the brutish axeman. Smiling, he looks for other targets, which proves not difficult as he sets his eyes on the clubman.

Skane spends much of his time behind his shield, disrupting his own ineffective swing.

Initiative
Leader
Crossbowmen
Dieredon
Rianna
Clubman
Axeman
Bjorn
Skane
Ash

Round 15 ===M A P===

Leader
Perception Check 1d20 + 7 - 5 ⇒ (20) + 7 - 5 = 22

The leader takes careful aim and looses another arrow towards Skane. Skane's good use of his shield however manages to save his hide.
attack 1d20 + 6 - 4 ⇒ (14) + 6 - 4 = 16
damage 1d6 ⇒ 2

Crossbowmen
Perception Checks 1d20 - 5 ⇒ (18) - 5 = 131d20 - 5 ⇒ (20) - 5 = 151d20 - 5 ⇒ (12) - 5 = 7

The crossbowmen follow suit, spending a moment reloading and continues firing.

G3 attack Rianna 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (8) + 5 - 4 = 9
G5 attack Bjorn 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (20) + 5 - 4 = 21 confirm? 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (20) + 5 - 4 = 21
G8 attack Skane 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (15) + 5 - 4 = 16

damage vs Bjorn 2d8 ⇒ (5, 7) = 12
A bolt flies truer than true and strikes Bjorn hard. The shot stuns even the crossbowman himself.
Haven't put in your DR yet

Rianna feels the cutting flight of the bolt meant for her but nothing else. Skane's shield catches another missile destined for his hide.

Dieredon, Rianna to act.

Wesh, Betony:
Managing an extra burst of speed, both of you manage to get there earlier than expected. Roll for initiative and state entering coordinates, West side. Appearing next round.


Female Gnome Cavalier 2; Knight of the Shield

Initiative ->1d20 + 0 ⇒ (6) + 0 = 6

We will be coming in for AD -1 as we see Ash laying in the road. We arrive (argh!! slowly) with lance and shield readied.


Male Elf Slayer /2/AC:17, T: 14, FF:13/HP:22/22/F:3, R:7, W:1/Init:+6/Perc:+8

Round 15, HP: 11/11, No Effects

Dieredon fires an arrow at G8, a favored enemy, from the trees.

Long Bow ATT: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 5 + 2 = 17
Long Bow DAM: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Dieredon then takes a five foot step to AJ0.


If you wish to keep stealthy, reroll for stealth plus snipe modifier


Male Elf Slayer /2/AC:17, T: 14, FF:13/HP:22/22/F:3, R:7, W:1/Init:+6/Perc:+8

DM: What is snipe modifier? Is it -20?

Stealth: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11


male Human (Varisian) cleric 2

Initiative
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15

An0


Still up!

DM:

Bjorn is at 0 hp.

Cannot see the map at work even through a proxy server. If any of the enemies are within a 5' step of Bjorn, he will step up and attack.

Bjorn is actually stopped by the second bolt blossoming from his chest. He looks up at the crossbowman, giving a feral snarl.

Scythe attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Damage: 2d4 + 6 ⇒ (3, 1) + 6 = 10

401 to 450 of 2,361 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / randall793's Three Days to Kill All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.