Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


randall793's Three Days to Kill

Game Master randall793

A remake of Penumbra's Three Days to Kill


201 to 250 of 2,361 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Bjorn looks over to the gnome and her proffered axe. Shaking his head, he mutters,'Þessi blað er eins og sljór eins og hana andríki.'

Skane:

Þessi blað er eins og sljór eins og hana andríki = That blade is as dull as her wits


@ Dieredon: Presume it will, Randall's call I guess?

Skane smiles down at Betony and runs his eyes expertly over her axe

Nei little Brambleknight, the stone sharpens the blade... perhaps though your old axe keeps its sharp edge?

Skane shrugs his shoulders at Bjorn's comment Lítill einn hefur forn vopn og brynja. Ef til vill þeir ert fey heilagur? Ef til vill ÉG öxl hafa skáhallur the úlfur?

Bjorn:
Lítill einn hefur forn vopn og brynja. Ef til vill þeir ert fey heilagur? Ef til vill ÉG öxl hafa skáhallur the úlfur? = Little one has ancient arms and armour. Perhaps they are fey blessed? Perhaps I should have asked the wolf?


'Úlfur blað ÉG ) skerpa ég sjálfur' Bjorn responds.

Skane:

Úlfur blað ÉG ) skerpa ég sjálfur = The wolf's blades I could sharpen myself.

Sczarni

Rianna shifts to get comfortable, closes her eyes and slowly passes her hand over the first column of cards. Still with her eyes closed she turns them face up, This is your Past. They are as follows from top to bottom; The Teamster, The Liar, and The Uprising. Rianna opens her eyes, but where once there was color, there is now only white. These cards represent your Past. They tell me that you do not follow in your fathers footsteps, but have gone out on your own. That there are unseen forces that have brought you here, to this location in your life. Forces you can't control, but yet they compel you onward, searching for something you can't quite grasp.

Rianna closes her eyes again, and slowly passes her hand over the second column of cards. Then she turns them face up, This is your Present. She opens her eyes and this time they are back to normal. They are as follows from top to bottom; The Keep, The Idiot, and The Empty Throne. These cards represent your Present. You have found your strength. It is a quiet strength, full of support, and unfaltering. And you will need it, as past ghosts have made themselves known to you.

Rianna closes her eyes one last time, slowly passes her hand over the final column of cards and proceeds to turn them face up. This is your Future. They are as follows from top to bottom; The Desert, The Inquisitor, and The Fiend. Rianna noticeably stiffens and raises her eyebrows before relaxing a bit and continuing. She opens her eyes and this time they are pitch black. These cards represent your Future. The road ahead looks dark and desolate. Someone or something of dark intellect is gathering forces against you and those around you. But there is hope, with help you can survive the journey down the road ahead. Your help will come from the truth of those around you. But you must accept that truth, without it the wastes will consume you.

Rianna closes her eyes, her body relaxes with her chin falling to her chest. She takes a deep breath, straightens up and opens her eyes, which are again a deep brown, looking directly at Dieredon. I pray that Pharasma has smiled on you today. Did you learn the answers to that which you seek? Rianna begins to nonchalantly pick up the cards and put them away in a pocket hidden in her scarf wrapped around her neck.

I will post a picture of the reading later after I get home from work.

GM:

Rianna casts Prestidigitation well before doing the reading. (15-20 minutes) In this case, sometime while dancing and singing her way over to Ghafar. She has found that when the subject believes that there are forces beyond her control that are doing the reading for her, it appears more believable, adds to the excitement and nets more coin.

Profession (Fortune Teller): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22

Let me know if there is something you wish for me to change or add.


Male Elf Slayer /2/AC:19, T: 14, FF:15/HP:22/22/F:3, R:7, W:1/Init:+6/Perc:+8

niiiiice.....well done!

Dieredon shakes his head in disbelief over the accuracy of the past and present scenariosm and he looks to all, in turn, realizing that he will require their help in the future.

Thank you, my lady, you appear to truly be clairvoyant. I am glad that I am surrounded by such stout and courageous companions because if your future projections are as accurate as those of the past were, then I will need the support of all of you to proceed.

Sczarni

I downloaded a picture of the Harrow Reading.
DieredonReading

Andoran

Ash takes out a small parcel of cosmetics and outlines her eyes for the day, using a water barrel as a mirror. Finished, she goes back to sit by the fire. "Brambleknight, the fortune teller is giving a Harrow-card reading for the elf, right? What do you think I'd need to pay to get one myself?"


Female Gnome Cavalier 2; Knight of the Shield

Betony pauses as she is picking a few of the many stray leaves out of her hair as she watches Ash freshen up. As she studies the leaf, "It is the steepest of prices...friendship." Betony discards the leaf and starts to worry a twig tangle in her hair.


Skane nods grimly at Betony's words as he goes through some practice swings with his newly honed axe...

Friendship is indeed a hard currency little Brambleknight. Friendship in the North is measured by deed, by warm welcomes on cold nights and by your place in the shieldwall in times of strife.

Turning to Bjorn he shouts a question in Skald:

Hvaða segja þú Björn af the Norður? Vildi þú velkominn okkar vinátta hér inn í þinn stórhyrndur nautgripur? Vildi þú standa við hliðina á þá á the skjöldur veggur?

Bjorn:

Hvaða segja þú Björn af the Norður? Vildi þú velkominn okkar vinátta hér inn í þinn stórhyrndur nautgripur? Vildi þú standa við hliðina á þá á the skjöldur veggur? = What say you Bear of the North? Would you welcome our friends here into your longhouse? Would you stand beside them on the shield wall?

Rianna:

You disern some of the conversation:

Björn af the Norður=Bear of the North
velkominn =welcome
vinátta hér = friends here
standa við = stand with
skjöldur veggur = sheild wall


Ghafar shrugs his shoulder and continues in readying the caravans as he checks the harnesses of the pack horses and caravan.

After cleaning up the camp, he collects the scraps of food left and tosses them to the captured men still tied but left with an arm free.

Aleph struts out of his caravan overseeing preparations. He seems fresh for the day. He smirks at the sight of the two captured men, while motioning for the guards to come around.


'Morning, ate well? You'll need the energy. Good job on getting those two. *points to the two men* Always a waste when you send them six feet under. Anyway, I'd expect we'd reach Deeptown coming morning, but this stretch is the hairiest yet. I want the prisoners seperated in the first and second carriage. One in front and one behind mine. I'll have Ghafar with me. Divide yourselves between the two crriages though I'd think the Bramble Knight would prefer to ride herself.

Ghafar's almost done, best if you'd all get ready.


Male Elf Slayer /2/AC:19, T: 14, FF:15/HP:22/22/F:3, R:7, W:1/Init:+6/Perc:+8

I will gladly ride in the front carriage. Who would care to join me?

Dieredon hops up on the first carriage and leans his Long Bow at his side and has his quiver handy in the event that he spots something at range during their travel.


Skane smiles at Dieredon's offer, solemnly shaking his head...

After that reading..? With all its mention of dark, desolate wastes, fiends and ghosts...

He gives a dry laugh as he speaks Nei, nei... I'll take my chances in the rear wagon thanks!

With a devilish grin he shouts towards Aleph: Hey boss! Better them two craven bastarður in the dirt, than the rest of us eh?


male Human (Varisian) cleric 2

Wesh rides in the front carrige but then begins his daily prayers. He says "I will ride in the front carriage. "

I will prepare spells now and regain channel uses. preparing protection from evil and bless and longstrider.

Sczarni

Rianna looks around at everyone taking either the front or back wagon, then turns to Ash, grabs her by the arm, "Looks like us girls need to stick together. Care to join me in the middle wagon? I would love to find out more about you."

Rianna turns to the two northmen, and with an exaggerated girlish pout, "Will you two stór sterkur mannskapur protect us from behind? We don't want any nasty surprises sneaking up on us."

Bjorn & Skane:

Rianna is trying to say "big strong men". And I'm using the Google Translator.


Bjorn, gives a surly reply to Skane. 'Álfur til vill. Dvergur ferðast í a hundur inn í orrusta og var næstum ógerður við a par af bölva jafnvel með brugga húsmóðir hjálpa. Fiðrildi er of lostæti fyrir skjöldur veggur og eini tími ÉG er áhugasamur til hafa sígauni á minn hlið er til viðurværi mig hlýja eftir á ÉG rúlla burt af hana.'

Skane:

Álfur til vill. Dvergur ferðast í a hundur inn í orrusta og var næstum ógerður við a par af bölva jafnvel með brugga húsmóðir hjálpa. Fiðrildi er of lostæti fyrir skjöldur veggur og eini tími ÉG er áhugasamur til hafa sígauni á minn hlið er til viðurværi mig hlýja eftir á ÉG rúlla burt af hana. = Maybe the elf. The gnome rides a dog into battle and was nearly undone by a pair of curs even with the brew mistress' help. The butterfly is too dainty for the shield wall and the only time I am interested to have the gypsy at my side is to keep me warm after I roll off of her.

Rianna:

Álfur til vill. = Elf to will.
Dvergur ferðast í a hundur = The duergar _ a hound
og var næstum ógerður við a par af bölva = and far need _ with a pair of _
með brugga húsmóðir hjálpa = _ _ _ help
Fiðrildi er of lostæti fyrir skjöldur veggur = _ is of _ _ shield wall
og eini tími ÉG er áhugasamur = and any time I is _
til hafa sígauni á minn hlið = to have _ a mine _
er eftir á ÉG rúlla burt af hana = is after I rule _ of _
To make it easier - Elf to will. The duergar... a hound... and far need... with a pair of... help... is of... shield wall... and any time I is... to have... a mine... is after I rule... of...


Rianna Stendrei wrote:
Rianna turns to the two northmen, and with an exaggerated girlish pout, "Will you two stór sterkur mannskapur protect us from behind? We don't want any nasty surprises sneaking up on us."

Bjorn leans his head to the left with a quizzical look for a second then straightens, a broad smile across his face. 'Þú vilja mig til vinna þú aftan frá? Já, ÉG vilja gera þessi. Nú er neitun góður því við ert að fara til ferðast, en koma sjá mig í kvöld og ÉG vilja hafa a mjög stór mjög notalegur koma á óvart fyrir þú, já?' He heads off to join Skane at the last wagon, looking back at Rianna a couple of times with an almost shy grin still plastered to his face.

Skane:

Put Rianna's statement into the translator and reverse translate it before reading this.

Þú vilja mig til vinna þú aftan frá? Já, ÉG vilja gera þessi. Nú er neitun góður því við ert að fara til ferðast, en koma sjá mig í kvöld og ÉG vilja hafa a mjög stór mjög notalegur koma á óvart fyrir þú, já?
= You want me to work you from behind? Yes, I will do that. Now is no good because we are going to travel, but come see me tonight and I will have a very big very pleasant surprise for you, yes?

Rianna:

Þú vilja mig til vinna þú aftan frá? = You will me to work after _?
Já, ÉG vilja gera þessi. = Yes, I will _ these.
Nú er neitun góður því við ert að fara til ferðast = New/now/no is no good _ we are _ far to _
en koma sjá mig í kvöld = come see me _
og ÉG vilja hafa a mjög stór mjög notalegur koma á óvart fyrir þú, já? = and I will have a _ big _ come to _ _ you, yes?
Again = You will me to work after... Yes, I will... these. New/now/no is no good... we are... far to... come see me and I will have a... big... come to... you, yes?


It seems everybody is geared up for this phase of the journey. Ghafar prods the two captives into the lead and trailing caravans and proceeds to meticulously bind them.

He nods to the elf and cleric who were just settling down with the reins of the first caravan. He makes way for the Northern bear-man who squeezes past.

Ghafar signals at the two female guards towards the last caravan, Master like to travel quiet, and keep prisoner safe from North-man at back. he adds tersely while apologetically bowing.


Sorry ladies, much as I'd like to enjoy your company, I need you to keep an eye out for the prisoner back there. I need him in one piece, not in pieces , see? If everyone's ready, let's be off.

Ghafar handles the reins of the middle caravan, Aleph sits beside. Both of them seem to be armored for this phase of the journey.


Female Gnome Cavalier 2; Knight of the Shield

We will ride along in an random fashion, constantly circling the wagons by pulling up to the front then slowing and letting the wagons pull ahead before repeating on the other side. If trouble starts a d6 can put us to the left of right of either of the three wagons


Male Elf Slayer /2/AC:19, T: 14, FF:15/HP:22/22/F:3, R:7, W:1/Init:+6/Perc:+8

Diredon nods back to Ghafar, and cracks the reins to get the caravan rolling as soon as everone is settled. He leans over to Wesh, Well, you and me up front, my friend. Please take a look in on that prisoner every now and again if you would be so kind.


Climbing into the back wagon Skane wolfishly smiles at the bound prisoner, leans over and whispers in his ear; Looks like we'll have the ladies for company dog... now the big lad will keep them occupied, and they him... so if you even look at me sideways you'll get bled... nice and slow... regardless of what the boss says. Understand?

Intimidate: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19

Seeing Bjorn, Ash and Rianna arrive, Skane winks at the prisoner before hailing his fellow guards.

Vera a fastur kreista upp hér Bjorn , en er viss þú finna einhvers staðar fyrir þinn stúlka til sitja. har-har-har!

Bjorn:
Vera a fastur kreista upp hér Bjorn , en er viss þú finna einhvers staðar fyrir þinn stúlka til sitja. har-har-har! = Be a tight squeeze up here Bjorn, but am sure you will find somewhere for your girls to sit...har-har-har!

Rianna:

Vera a fastur kreista upp hér Bjorn = Be a stuck wring devise here Bjorn

staðar fyrir þinn stúlka til sitja = pay lip service to thy difficulties to sit


male Human (Varisian) cleric 2

Wesh slowly contemplates the ride and says "Ah another day of travel lets hope lets see some things. I hope nothing bad will happen in this part. This is another day and that means more things can go wrong at any time so we should keep an eye out. "

Andoran

Ash sits farthest to the side, next to Rianna. "So, what prompted you to take up caravan guarding? Seems like something more suited to our big manly Northmen. A reading of the cards? Seems like someone with useful talents (unlike myself), like brewing potions, would choose a more profitable form of employment."


Bjorn gives a stern look to his companion. 'Neitun, nú við ert árvakur. Þú horfa á fyrir stigamaður. ÉG vilja horfa á fyrir minn tækifæri!' He says before breaking out into laughter.

Skane:

Neitun, nú við ert árvakur. Þú horfa á fyrir stigamaður. ÉG vilja horfa á fyrir minn tækifæri! = No, now we are vigilant. You watch for bandits. I will watch for my opportunity!

Rianna:

Neitun, nú við ert árvakur. = No, new/now is _
Þú horfa á fyrir stigamaður. = You _ to/for _ _
ÉG vilja horfa á fyrir minn tækifæri! = I will _ to _ mine _


Skane smirks at his companion’s jest and replies:Ef til vill Kolkrabbi er a betri nafn en Bjorn? Allur ágjarn vopn og alger faðma! Hur-hur-hur!

Skane’s stifled laugh rumbles as the caravans set off. He sets his shield against the wagons edge and his eyes to the landscape beyond.

Presuming Skane is on the outer left side of the last caravan

Bjorn:

Ef til vill Kolkrabbi er a betri nafn en Bjorn? Allur ágjarn vopn og alger faðma! Hur-hur-hur! = Perhaps Octopus is a better name than Bjorn? All grasping arms and crushing embrace! Hur-hur-hur!

Rianna:

Ef til vill Kolkrabbi er a betri nafn en Bjorn? = Perhaps Octopus is a better name than Bjorn?

ágjarn = greedy

alger faðma = utter hug


Male Elf Slayer /2/AC:19, T: 14, FF:15/HP:22/22/F:3, R:7, W:1/Init:+6/Perc:+8

Cheer up Wesh! Based upon our last tussle, we seem to have a pretty hardy and vigilant group. The Northmen are very effective, albeit crass. The ladies are a hard lot to figure out from a talent perspective in a difficult situation, but I think that the Bramble Knight is more than she displayed in that first fight. Just be on the look out for bandits, and all will be well, friend.

Sczarni

Rianna smiles at Ash, "I guess I got here because I wanted to see the world. Learn new things. Telling someone their future isn't always profitable. And they don't always appreciate what you tell them. And I'll admit, I'm not the greatest in combat, but hopefully I can learn more just by being around Bjorn and Skane here. They seem to understand battle really well." Rianna elbows Bjorn in the ribs, and tries to flex her muscles. "Öflugur stríðsmaður"

Bjorn & Skane:

Öflugur stríðsmaður = Mighty warriors


The caravans rumble on throughout the day, maintaining a easy pace for the pack horses and caravan master, who has been switching shifts with Ghafar, leading the reins.

So far it has been an easy ride, maybe even dull.

Most of the meals taken were quick stops, giving the horses a breather and drink.

Now, the sun has gracefully past its zenith and maybe soon the caravan will stop to set up camp.

The terrain is rocky with gullys and chasms around.

The caravan soon approaches a bridge, spanning a short deep chasm.

Perception DC18:
You could make out a small encampment nearby the bridge, with humanoids moving about. With the waning sun behind your back, it is likely you've spotted them first


Male Elf Slayer /2/AC:19, T: 14, FF:15/HP:22/22/F:3, R:7, W:1/Init:+6/Perc:+8

Perception:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9

Sczarni

"So, as I was saying. The skirt is mostly to distract your opponent and cover your true dimensions and location..."

Perception: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (2) + 0 = 2


male Human (Varisian) cleric 2

Wesh seeing the bridge begins to look around.

perception
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19


Female Gnome Cavalier 2; Knight of the Shield

Betony Perception ->1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


(picking up on Rianna's comment) Bjorn here finds that fighting naked is equally distracting...

Skane Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 15


male Human (Varisian) cleric 2

Wesh says in an excited voice [b]"Dierdron do you see the encampment up ahead? I see people moving about."


Wesh:
What do you want to do?


Male Elf Slayer /2/AC:19, T: 14, FF:15/HP:22/22/F:3, R:7, W:1/Init:+6/Perc:+8

I am assuming that Wesh pointing it out to me allows me another check?

Dieredon, after hearing Wesh's words, redirects his attention ahead in the direction of Wesh's gaze as he simultaneously raises his Left arm high and pulls back on the reins to draw the lead cariage of the caravan to a slow stop.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26

He hands the reins to Wesh, and says, I see them Wesh, stay put and keep an eye on them.

Dieredon climbs down and approaches the middle carriage and hails Ghafar and Aleph (if he shows himself).

We have spotted a campsite near the bridge ahead, and they may not have seen us due to the sun setting at our backs. They appear to be humanoids, but other than that, I can not tell their nature. Would you prefer that some of us appraoch to investigate before continuing?


As Rianna jabs Bjorn in the side, he reaches around and hugs her to him. Grinning he says, 'ÉG hafa þekktur þú varúlfur tilkoma í kring. Réttlátur þú bíða , öflugur örugglega!'

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

Bjorn nods and responds to Skane, 'Allt óður í mig er truflun, já?' His statement rising to a question as he gives the gypsy another squeeze. 'Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!'

Skane:

ÉG hafa þekktur þú varúlfur tilkoma í kring. Réttlátur þú bíða , öflugur örugglega! = I knew you were coming around. Just you wait, mighty indeed!

Allt óður í mig er truflun, já? = Everything about me is distracting, yes?

Rianna & Skane:

ÉG hafa þekktur þú varúlfur tilkoma í kring. Réttlátur þú bíða , öflugur örugglega! = I á brjósti noted you werewolf appearance around. Righteous you wait, robust surely (Best reverse translation ever!)

Allt óður í mig er truflun, já? = Everything crazy about myself is interruption , yes?


Presuming that Deiredon's signal is noticed by the rest of the caravan?

Seemingly about to reply to his fellow Northman's boasts Skane's eyes suddenly narrow and he shoots a quick glance at his travelling companions;

Sussa á children. he whispers. The álfur has noticed something and consults the Boss... best ready your weapons...and for Hel's sake stay vigilant!

Andoran

Ash gives Bjorn a blunt stare, and speaks in a stage whisper. "Now, I think we need to focus on our work. Not that I'm usually very focused, but this just might be a life and death situation. I don't think bothering Rianna is a very effective distracting technique, so let's all just prepare for another fight. Oh, and we should probably shut up."


Bjorn's laughter dies off at Skane's warning. Releasing the pretty gypsy, he lifts his head and, improbable as it seems, begins sniffing at the air.


A campsite up ahead you say? Well, I'd say we, I mean you, should scout on ahead and see whats it all about. Leave a couple behind, the rest should go on ahead.


Male Elf Slayer /2/AC:19, T: 14, FF:15/HP:22/22/F:3, R:7, W:1/Init:+6/Perc:+8

We will see to it Aleph.

Dieredon motions the Bramble Knight and Wesh to his location at the back wagon where he addresses the group.

Boss Man wants us to check out an encampment that was spotted up by the bridge. There are humanoids roaming around, but they may not have spotted us due to the setting sun at our backs. Aleph wants to leave some of the guards behind. This may require diplomatic skills in the event that they are not a threat. I will definitely be heading over there. We should move quickly. I recommend at least Countless, Wesh, and one of the ladies accompany me. Bramble Knight, you may want to circle around on your wolf so as not to frighten them and to come at them from the flank in the event that there is trouble. Those remaining could move part of the way there so that we are able to hail them quickly. Who would like to join me?


Count me in álfur... I enjoy a good parley as much as bloody handed work he smiles grimly as he dismounts from the wagon... Okay maybe not as much, but if wordplay goes south then it'll pay to have the north handy... He winks at Bjorn before readying his shield and checking weapons.


Once you are ready, declare marching orders, stealthiness, and intentions. From current position to bridge is around 150ft. It is late afternoon. Terrain is forest, medium. Feel free to make rolls as necessary with intention stated.


Female Gnome Cavalier 2; Knight of the Shield

"We will take a position halfway to the bridge, but in the cover of the forest. From there we could quickly add assistance to either the bridge or the caravan."

As they set off into the foliage:
Betony:
Perception -> 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Stealth -> 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

And Thistledown has 15' scent.
Thistledown:
Perception -> 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13
Stealth -> 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7


Male Elf Slayer /2/AC:19, T: 14, FF:15/HP:22/22/F:3, R:7, W:1/Init:+6/Perc:+8

We can decide the marching order once Rianna and Ash decide which, if either of them, will accompany Wesh, Countless and myself.

Dieredon will lead the smaller group into the forest and approach the campsite, attempting to move as silently as possible. When they reach a point of 50 feet to the camp, Dieredon will silently raise a fist in a manner that suggests an all stop. He then points to himself, and then towards the camp. He points to the remaining members, and motions for them to hold their position. he will then stealthily move forward, attempting to stay in cover and perceive what he can as he gets close to the encampment up to his full movement, placing him 20 feet away from the site, and 30 feet from the party members.

Stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21
Perception:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16


male Human (Varisian) cleric 2

Wesh stays towards the back knowing his armor is noisy. Wesh also gets a small blessing to get closer faster if the combat breaks out and he is in the back. Wesh slowly moves towards the back of the group towards the camp. Wesh tries to be quiet but struggles with his armor and shield.

Wesh casts longstrider so speed is 35 feet in medium armor.
stealth
1d20 - 5 ⇒ (10) - 5 = 5
perception to see anything
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21


Bjorn turns at the elf's words and quietly growls low enough for only Skane to hear, 'Heimskur hugsa ÉG gera ekki vita umræðufundur. Bjorn vita það heilbrigður. Það er stofna í kallari af deyjandi mannskapur fyrir þeirra móðir öskur af konur eins og þeir að lokum vita hvaða a maður er og kjökra af munaðarleysingi barn á leið til þræll markaður.'

He punches his sword brother in the chest. 'Deyja heilbrigður, bróðir.'

Skane:

Heimskur hugsa ÉG gera ekki vita umræðufundur. Bjorn vita það heilbrigður. Það er stofna í kallari af deyjandi mannskapur fyrir þeirra móðir öskur af konur eins og þeir að lokum vita hvaða a maður er og kjökra af munaðarleysingi barn á leið til þræll markaður. = Stupid elf thinks I do not know parley. Bjorn knows it well. It is found in the cries of dying men for their mothers, the screams of women as they finally know what a man is and the sobbing of orphaned children bound for the slave markets.

Deyja heilbrigður, bróðir. = Die well, brother.

Rianna:

Deyja heilbrigður, bróðir. = Die _, brother.

Andoran

Ash volunteers to stay behind, following the suggestions/orders of the elf who now seems to be the guards' unspoken leader.

201 to 250 of 2,361 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / randall793's Three Days to Kill All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.