Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

randall793's Three Days to Kill

Game Master randall793

A remake of Penumbra's Three Days to Kill


551 to 600 of 2,361 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>

Male Elf Slayer /2/AC:19, T: 14, FF:15/HP:22/22/F:3, R:7, W:1/Init:+6/Perc:+8

Sounds good to me! Let's wrap this up!


Rianna, Betony:
Looks like the gig's up. *sighs* We had it good... Kurt here, our leader, reckoned with the festival going on at Deeptown, a lot of traffic would be passing through. So why not make a quick and easy collecting while the sun shone? Picked up a lot of goods too..you know, too heavy to cross over? Didn't expect this caravan to be so feisty. As for Lucien, he's a leader of one of the bigger gangs around. He works these parts too, though.

Wesh, Dieredon, Bjorn, Skane:
The light of the sunrods pave an easy way across the well used trail. Bjorn spots a well covered spike pit along the trail which is then exposed. A few minutes of winding trail eventually breaks into a small clearing where a campfire is still burning and a stew bubbling. You could see a group of erected tents and a half dozen crates carefully stacked about. It seems the campsite is deserted.


Male Elf Slayer /2/AC:19, T: 14, FF:15/HP:22/22/F:3, R:7, W:1/Init:+6/Perc:+8

I think that a quick search of the tents is in order, but we will need to return with one of the caravan wagons for the goods. Wesh, can you hold the sunrod for a quick search? Countless, maybe you could do the same for Bjorn?

Dieredon begins to search the tents with the light from Wesh's sunrod.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20


Skane nods "If you've got the tents - we shall check the crates... scream if you need us boys!"

Turning to his huge brother-in-arms he winks; "Öxl hafa þá neitun stela undir flík!"

Chuckling the Northmen move to the crates and begin their investigation:

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 18

Bjorn:

Öxl hafa þá neitun stela undir flík! = Should have said them no stealing under garments!


Female Gnome Cavalier 2; Knight of the Shield

In a worried voice, "Rianna?...If this isn't Lucien's group?...We haven't been gone too long...but sounds like there ain't no fighting...we are going to go back to the caravan...we will howl, if there is trouble."

Her words come out as a quick jumble, but she readies Thistledown to hustle back to the wagons.

Sczarni

Yelling out to Betony as she leaves, "Tell the Gafer that we may have some more bandits for collection for him. Along with his payment to cross the bridge. Make it quick, I'm getting tired."

Bluff (pretending to get tired): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24


'Bless eins og ÉG er eini einn stela sígauni út af hennar , ÉG gera ekki aðgát hvaða hefðarkona nærfat þeir vera í.'

So saying, Bjorn passesa hawk feather over his eyes while muttering a few words of some wyrd language. His eyes begin to reflect the light from the sunrods as he begins his search.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

GM:

Keen Senses - +2 Perception and low-light vision for 1 minute.

Skane:

Bless eins og ÉG er eini einn stela sígauni út af hennar , ÉG gera ekki aðgát hvaða hefðarkona nærfat þeir vera í = So long as I am the only one stealing the gypsy out of hers, I do not care what lady undergarments they wear.


male Human (Varisian) cleric 2

Wesh begins to search the tents to find anyting and listens for anything moving.
perception
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11


Dieredon:
Your search of your tent reveals an unkempt looking tent with faints smells of orc laced within. Among the strewn bedding you find a small bottle with thin blue fluid within, a small pouch with 40 gp, half dozen bottles of fine wine and a finely made halberd acting as the tent's stand.

Skane:
A careful inspection of the crates reveal a crate full of a dozen bottles of wine, 2 rolls of fine silk, 4 sacks of flour and you almost missed a finely made silver dagger hidden amongst the silk rolls.

Bjorn:
As you rummage through the crates, you easily notice the abundant packing used to hold three flasks of alchemist's fire. Your nose also easily identifies the sea-like odor of salt inside two 10 pounds bags.

Wesh:
Inside a lavishly decorated tent, you notice a small wooden chest, locked. The tent also holds a scroll case filled with accounting journals and a perfect golden pearl which rolls onto the floor.


Male Elf Slayer /2/AC:19, T: 14, FF:15/HP:22/22/F:3, R:7, W:1/Init:+6/Perc:+8

Dieredon gathers the contents of his tent, and he takes the Halberd as well, allowing the tent to collapse as he leaves. He walks to the center of the camp, and when the others return, shares his discovery with all, planning to share all of his goods as a group with an intent to divide up the loot later.

Everyone can freely read the Dierdon spoiler in the GM's last post. Rianna: Please include these items on your sheet.

Look what I found gentlemen...a good take. How did you all do? I suggest that we divide amongst ourselves what we want once we return to the bridge battleground before returning to the Caravan so that our fearless leader does not claim it all.


male Human (Varisian) cleric 2

Wesh shows off the scrolls he found and scorllcase and the golden pearl and then moves the chest so he says" Yeah lets divided this scorrl and ches t up as well."


Skane walks back to the centre of the site gesturing towards the crates...

"The crates I looked at hold goods; wine, bolts of silk, some flour and this..." (presents the finely wrought silver dagger)...a fine piece to someone who wants it nei?"

At the alfur's words Skane shrugs his broad shoulders and adds in a very "matter of fact" manner: "We fought for it. It is ours by rite of victory friend alfur... If our employer will gain coin from the prisoners... if he wants more... then he fights us for it... réttur Bjorn?"

Bjorn:

réttur = right

@DM/All: Am thinking with all the goods, plus weapons, plus prisoners we'll need to get a wagon back here... perhaps leave a couple of us to guard the prisoners and goods in the interim?


Male Elf Slayer /2/AC:19, T: 14, FF:15/HP:22/22/F:3, R:7, W:1/Init:+6/Perc:+8

Definitely my thinking. We may have to make a deal with our employer to rent one from him in exchange for some of the goods. I was hopin that the bandits had one at the campsite?


You could just liaise with Ghafar about the transportation. Not dying and getting sizable booty would make Aleph look over your night raid.


Male Elf Slayer /2/AC:19, T: 14, FF:15/HP:22/22/F:3, R:7, W:1/Init:+6/Perc:+8

Ok then gentlemen, shall we head back and leave one person behind to guard the prisoners until we retrn with a wagon?


Eying the prisoners Skane nods

"Take back all our own treasures - we can divide those round the fire... But with this amount of thralls and all the goods... perhaps two guards are better nei?" he questions.

The burly Northman turns to his giant companion; "Bróðir ÉG hafa a hugur fyrir okkur til horfa á þessir dauður mannskapur. Hampur fjörugur dans eða Norður blað bráðabirgða- neitun mismunur til mig. að auki ÉG hafa óákveðinn greinir í ensku hugmynd til fara framhjá tími og halda hátíðlegan okkar sigur." and claps him on the shoulder smiling...

As the brazier light plays across his scarred face, Skane smiles wolfishly and opens his arms wide in a peace stance: "Trust me alfur. Kill them we will not. You have my word..."

Bjorn:

bróðir ÉG hafa a hugur fyrir okkur til horfa á þessir dauður mannskapur. Hampur fjörugur dans eða Norður blað bráðabirgða- neitun mismunur til mig. að auki ÉG hafa óákveðinn greinir í ensku hugmynd til fara framhjá tími og halda hátíðlegan okkar sigur. = Brother! I have a mind for us to watch these dead men. Hempen jig or Northman blade makes no difference to me... besides I have an idea to pass time and celebrate our victory...


Male Elf Slayer /2/AC:19, T: 14, FF:15/HP:22/22/F:3, R:7, W:1/Init:+6/Perc:+8

Dieredon walks into the trees and returns with the mount that he rode to the battleground in haste. He holds his hand down for Rianna to mount the horse behind him.

Rianna, my lady, please join me back at the Caravan. I think that your honeyed words may be able to smooth the waters with our employer and possibly even get us a wagon to return for the goods.

Dieredon smiles down at Countless, I know that your word is good, but I only plan to inform our employer of two prisoners. Those remaining alive are of no real concern to me. They deserve a return to the mud, no?


Female Gnome Cavalier 2; Knight of the Shield

The BrambleKnight, if finding everything safe at the caravan, will make one slow circuit to ensure nothing lurks. They will ride in when they hear any of the others return.

Sczarni

Rianna takes Dieredon's hand and pulls herself onto the horse behind him. "I will see what I can do. I wonder if there will be enough room in the wagons to carry the added load?" Rianna turns her head toward the northmen as Dieredon kicks the horse into a trot toward the caravan and yells back, "Ég vil taka það sem greiða ef þú vilt senda á hund sem lamdir mig. Ekki hafa of mikið fínn en ég er farinn strákar."

Skane & Bjorn:
Ég vil taka það sem greiða ef þú vilt senda á hund sem lamdir mig. Ekki hafa of mikið fínn en ég er farinn strákar. = I will accept it as payment if you want to send a dog that hit me. Do not have too much fine but I'm getting boys.


Bjorn shares what he found with the group. Please feel free to look at the spoiler and add it to the loot.

At Skane's words, Bjorn nods. His grave countenance does not change until the gypsy's parting words.

'Já, það er ÉG hver vilja fá þessir drengur á þú. Sterkur norður- það að vera sonur.'

Skane:

Já, það er ÉG hver vilja fá þessir drengur á þú. Sterkur norður- það að vera sonur = Yes, it is I who will get those boys upon you. Strong northern sons.

Rianna:

Já, það er ÉG hver vilja fá þessir drengur á þú. Sterkur norður- það að vera sonur = Yes , whenas I who wish get ;l) lad river you. Strong northwardly there snuggle up to be sonur

Bjorn then turns to the prisoners, stripping them of all their clothes, his low menacing chuckles just loud enough for the prisoners to hear.


Male Elf Slayer /2/AC:19, T: 14, FF:15/HP:22/22/F:3, R:7, W:1/Init:+6/Perc:+8

GM: We need you to weigh in...how many prisoners are there that are alive? I know that two are awake...the leader and the one Betony brought in. How many others are alive and unconscious?


Out of the 11 attackers, 10 survived, 9 including leader are unconscious. The only one awake is the one Betony brought in.


Skane watches the alfur and Rianna ride off, then wanders back towards the crate he discovered, he opens it. Triumphantly he holds one of the bottles of wine aloft he shouts to Bjorn:

"Heilbrigður bróðir ef til vill það er tími til ristað brauð okkar sigur? Suður- léttvín vilja neitun efi finna bragð af eins og asni hland bera saman til Hörfinka Mjöður , en það vilja nægja nei?"

Turning to Wesh he waves him over: "Prestur Wesh... you fought like a Son of the North today! Now you should drink like one! What say you my friend - Have we not earned it?"

Then smiling grimly at the prisoners and tapping his head with his finger he mutters for all to hear: "We have plenty of cups to choose from... har-har-har!"

Bjorn:

Heilbrigður bróðir ef til vill það er tími til ristað brauð okkar sigur? Suður- léttvín vilja neitun efi finna bragð af eins og asni hland bera saman til Hörfinka Mjöður , en það vilja nægja nei? = Well brother perhaps it is time to toast our victory? Southern wine will no doubt taste like donkey piss compared to Linnorm Mead, but it will suffice no?


Bjorn smiles to his northern brother at the sight of the bottle. 'Já, bróðir! Þú opinn flaska, ÉG vilja fá okkur sumir bolli!'

So saying he approaches the lone conscious captive bandit. Feeling the bandit's head, he says, 'ÉG hugsa það vilja vera mikill herbergi í hér fyrir léttvín, mjöður eða öl. Sjá hvernig heimskur þú varúlfur til tilraun til bestur norður og þá slá minn kona. Æ, en þú gera ekki skilja minn sannur orð. Láta mig sýning þú hvernig ÉG meðalvegur svo þú mega skilja mynstur norns hafa hafa woven inn í þeirra hespa fyrir þú.'

Still smiling, Bjorn moves over to one of the unconscious bandits and pries open his mouth. Rising, he motions to the other viking. 'Skäne, gefa mig þinn öxi.'

Skane:

Já, bróðir! Þú opinn flaska, ÉG vilja fá okkur sumir bolli! = Yes, brother! You open the bottle and I will get us some cups!

ÉG hugsa það vilja vera mikill herbergi í hér fyrir léttvín, mjöður eða öl. Sjá hvernig heimskur þú varúlfur til tilraun til bestur norður og þá slá minn kona. Æ, en þú gera ekki skilja minn sannur orð. Láta mig sýning þú hvernig ÉG meðalvegur svo þú mega skilja mynstur norns hafa hafa woven inn í þeirra hespa fyrir þú = I think there will be much room in here for wine, mead or ale. See how stupid you were to attempt to best northmen and then strike my woman. Ah, but you do not understand my true words. Let me show you how I mean so you may understand the pattern the norns have have woven into their skein for you.

Skäne, gefa mig þinn öxi = Skäne, give me your axe.


male Human (Varisian) cleric 2

Wesh in response to Skane says "I think I am lucky to have that honor."


Male Elf Slayer /2/AC:19, T: 14, FF:15/HP:22/22/F:3, R:7, W:1/Init:+6/Perc:+8

Dieredon and Rianna will ride into camp and dismount at the wagon of Aleph. Regardless of the time of the evening, if he is not awake, Dieredon will attempt to rouse the Employer. He leans over to Rianna and says,

I am going to leave most of the talking to you, my lady.


Skane grimly smiles at Wesh as he walks towards Bjorn;

"Thank me not Prestur... You fought well... the butterfly's luck was with us all!"

He passes Wesh, slaps him on the shoulder and offers Bjorn his notched battle axe:

"Hér bróðir minn öxi. Velja okkar ílát heilbrigður eins og við hafa mikill til ristað brauð!"

Bjorn:

Hér bróðir minn öxi. Velja okkar ílát heilbrigður eins og við hafa mikill til ristað brauð! = Here brother - my axe. Choose our vessels well as we have much to toast!

Then with one of his throwing axes Skane deftly cleaves the top and neck from the bottle of wine he holds.


After a few knocks on the employer's carriage, Aleph steps out, wearing a loose robe and a night cap. It seems he has not turned in yet. Seeing the hired muscle, he raises an eyebrow. I heard some scuffling about earlier on. Well, explain what you've been up to?

Sczarni

Rianna looks up at Aleph with an apologetic look. "Well, Aleph, sir. A few of us decided to see if we could talk some sense into those bandits that forced you to pay a hefty fee to cross the bridge. And, well, we were able to convince them it wasn't such a good idea. We managed to get your payment back, and then some extra. We also got lucky and captured one or two. I suppose they could be turned in for a reward or something." Rianna hesitates and then continues, "We, um...got more goods and items then we thought we would. I don't suppose you would be willing to allow us to use a wagon to take them to town and sell them? I'm sure we could work out an agreement of some kind."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19


Female Gnome Cavalier 2; Knight of the Shield

Betony and Thistledown trot out of the woods upon hearing voices. "Still quiet out there."


I'm sure we would. Aleph smiles broadly. Your jaunt did break some of the stipulated contract we agreed earlier. I'd just have to see what you've managed to haul back. Then we'll talk, see?. You could borrow one of the emptier carriages. Talk to Ghafar, he'll manage it.

Well, you've got a vehicle to transport the goods in one or two trips. Aleph is eager to see what you've bought back.


Male Elf Slayer /2/AC:19, T: 14, FF:15/HP:22/22/F:3, R:7, W:1/Init:+6/Perc:+8

Well done Rianna. We will need you to further negotiate the items that we will get to keep later. Would you be so kind to accompany me on the return trip to load up the wagon?

@Betony: Thank you for sticking around while we closed up shop back at the bandit camp. I was hoping that you could continue to stay with the caravan while we return to load up the goods. Is that acceptable?


Female Gnome Cavalier 2; Knight of the Shield

"We got things here. just don't take too long. We will howl if there is trouble."


Bjorn nods as he accepts the axe. Reaching down to tilt back the head, he places himself so he can look at the conscious bandit. 'Horfa á náið , svo þú vilja vita hvernig til almennilega staður sjálfur hvenær þinn tími koma. Muna til opinn þinn munnur breiður , of svo ÉG gera ekki verða að velja allir stykki af þinn taka tennur hvenær ÉG hreinn minn bolli.' Smiling a wicked grin to his captive audience, Bjorn lines up the axe and with a mighty two handed heave, cleaves through the open mouth into the ground.

As the majority of the skull rolls back from it's former resting place, Bjorn calls out to Wesh, 'Prestur, gera þú hafa a það sem einhver vill frekar fyrir hver bolli þú vilja fyrir the hátíðahald?'

Skane:
Horfa á náið, svo þú vilja vita hvernig til almennilega staður sjálfur hvenær þinn tími koma. Muna til opinn þinn munnur breiður, of svo ÉG gera ekki verða að velja allir stykki af þinn taka tennur hvenær ÉG hreinn minn bolli = Watch closely, so you will know how to properly place yourself when your time comes. Remember to open your mouth wide, too, so I do not have to pick out any pieces of your teeth when I clean my cup

Prestur, gera þú hafa a það sem einhver vill frekar fyrir hver bolli þú vilja fyrir the hátíðahald? = Priest, do you have a preference for which cup you want for the celebration?


Skane's eyes nonchalantly follow the rolling skull cup, the snapping from his dwam he translares Bjorn's words for Wesh:

"He's asking if you've a particular cup in mind? Perhaps the head of one that you felled?" Skane shrugs his broad shoulders at his offered advice, then sniffs the wine he cracked open:

"Feh! - Smells like shark pickler... but it'll do the job. Hah!"


Male Elf Slayer /2/AC:19, T: 14, FF:15/HP:22/22/F:3, R:7, W:1/Init:+6/Perc:+8

Love it Skane and Bjorn...so appropriate...interested to see if Wesh passes out!

Dieredon climbs aboard the wagon supplied by Aleph and grabs the reins with one hand. He offers a hand to Rianna and he addresses her with a smile,

Will you join me again, my lady?

Sczarni

Rianna looks up to Dieredon, "I'm not so sure I want to go back." Rianna cringes at the though of using skulls for wine goblets. "If you think I'm needed, I'll go. Otherwise, I'll stay here and work with Aleph and Betony to prep the caravan for the added cargo."

Dieredon:

You can tell by her body motions that Rianna is uncomfortable with the thought of going back, but she looks like she would go if you asked her again.


Male Elf Slayer /2/AC:19, T: 14, FF:15/HP:22/22/F:3, R:7, W:1/Init:+6/Perc:+8

Dieredon nods his head in understanding. No problem, my lady. I will return soon enough.

Dieredon snaps the reins and heads off to the Bandit Campsite.

Assuming that the trip is uneventful, he arrives across the bridge to assist with loading the newly acquired cargo.


male Human (Varisian) cleric 2

Wesh simply nods them saying the one he felled. Wesh then patinently waits for the cup.


Ferrying the goods and prisoners takes good couple of hours and uneventful. Since the only conscious prisoner is now serving as a goblet with no witnesses, it is up to you to decide to do with the two lifeless bodies.


Skane laughs aloud at Wesh's request and draps his axe arm over the priests shoulder, shouting to his fellow Northman:

"Hah! ÉG sverja bróðir okkar prestur hefur sumir Norður í hans linage! vildi yfirlið hvenær velja a kollhúfa ekki Wesh. Gefa mig einn ÉG faldfótur hann! - Hur-hur-hur!"

His eyes dark and smile grim, Skane grins at his fellow drinkers

"Crack the other dead one bróðir and I will empty and wash them out of sight... Best not test our prestur's mettle too much nei?"

@DM: Think Bjorn skull-cupped the dead prisoner. Guy whose concious and alive is just probably frightened to death ;)

Bjorn:

Hah! ÉG sverja bróðir okkar prestur hefur sumir Norður í hans linage! vildi yfirlið hvenær velja a kollhúfa ekki Wesh. Gefa mig einn ÉG faldfótur hann! - Hur-hur-hur! = Hah! I swear brother our priest has some Northman in his linage! Most would swoon when choosing a skullcup - not Wesh. Give me one I felled says he! Hur-hur-hur!!


Male Elf Slayer /2/AC:19, T: 14, FF:15/HP:22/22/F:3, R:7, W:1/Init:+6/Perc:+8

GM: Can you give us a list of exactly what we returned with, including prisoners, so that we will know how to approach Aleph in the negotiation?


Bjorn rolls another captive onto his back wedging open the mouth and tilting back the head before bringing Skane's axe down to neatly severe the majority of the head from it's body. Again he looks to the sole conscious bandit and winks at him, smiling his deathshead grin.

'ÉG vilja þörf til húð þessir og fá the kjöt burt áður þú tómur þá út.'

Skane:

ÉG vilja þörf til húð þessir og fá the kjöt burt áður þú tómur þá út. = I will need to skin these and get the meat off before you empty them out.


Skane grins at his fellow Northman as brazier light flickers across his bearded face:

"Heilbrigður höggva - höggva bróðir! Okkar þorsti vaxa lto jötunn umfang!" Skane utters, then breaks into maniacal laughter, leaning heavyly on Wesh as he does...

"Ohhh... höggva - höggva... har-har-har-har!" he chuckles whilst pointing at the severed skulls and slapping his own thigh.

Bjorn:

Heilbrigður höggva - höggva bróðir! Okkar þorsti vaxa lto jötunn umfang! = Well chop-chop brother! Our thirst grows lto giant proportions!


Male Elf Slayer /2/AC:19, T: 14, FF:15/HP:22/22/F:3, R:7, W:1/Init:+6/Perc:+8

Dieredon pulls the wagon into the firelight of the bandit camp and takes in the macbre celebration of the Northmen. He is surprised to see Wesh also drinking from a SkullCup. he smirks to himself.

Well gentlemen, I hate to break up the fun, but Rianna was successful in acquiring this wagon for our transport purposes. We should probably get busy getting this loot back to the caravan.

Dieredon dismounts and begins to load the cargo.


Dieredon:
Prisoners=axeman(ko), 3 clubman(ko), 2 xbow(ko), 1 conscious xbowman, 1 leader(ko). dead 1 axman, 2 clubman=CdG'ed.

@Dieredon, check Rianna's loot page or backtrack read a few postings back. That's the announced personal search findings.

Ghafar and Aleph would look closely at the retrieved goods. Since the raid was not part of defending the caravan anything looted there goes to the victor, but leaving the caravan defenseless during the time breaks a few rules of its own as well as being under Aleph's employ. Being a Neutral / CG party that would go okay with me (going off punishing the toll collectors). The party should disclose what was looted first before Aleph starts giving out terms.

BTW, CdG-ing the two ko-ed prisoners gives Skane and Bjorn shift points toward Chaotic tendencies, agree? The observers Wesh, Dieredon should have no effect.

PS, the negotiator should make an appraise check just because Aleph is such an opportunist.


For the sake of the game we'll fast forward the whole battle celebrations & loading of the cart? My notion would be that Skane & Bjorn would ready the cups, drink a battle toast (or five) with Wesh... Dieredon could easily join in (if only from a bottle) and load the cart slowly as a result.

Thought would be that the Northmen would put a hefty dent in the wine recovered... rather the lower grade stuff that Skane discovered? If that sits well we'll pick it up say an hour later... wagon creaking out of the bandit camp loaded with two possibly drunk Northmen, possibly a tipsy priest, Dieredon and a cartful of prisoners and battle loot...What could possibly go wrong with that picture ;)

DM & Bjorn:

No worries regards the chaotic shift - thought there might be repercussions regarding the skull cups.

Sczarni

Not that this is going to do any good, but here goes...
Appraise: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

Rianna gives a list of the items she was told were found in the bandit camp. "Hope they found everything. Say, Aleph, what is a live bandit going for these days?" Or would Rianna already know that?


I am fine with the fast forward. Bjorn would have made a cup for everyone. (He's a sharer like that) The final cup would be from the conscious prisoner that Rianna wanted dead. Did we find any silver coins/items? We need to save those to have made into the stems for our goblets.

As for Aleph and his caravan, Bjorn did not leave it undefended and as it was untouched it was always defended. Should he not immediately see the obvious wisdom in this view, Bjorn will merrily beat Aleph into understanding. Now asking for recompense for the use of his wagon and draft animals makes perfect sense to Bjorn and he will happily contribute to that payment (so long as it is reasonable and appropriate).


Think the concious prisoner was the one Brambleknight brought down, who was a crossbowman? Rianna's nemesis was a half orc axeman - DM can verify this... thus we're down two live (but unconcious) bandits and one who was already dead... and keep the coin for the live one

Apologies - know this should really be in the OOC thread!

551 to 600 of 2,361 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / randall793's Three Days to Kill All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.