Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

cynarion's Carrion Crown PbP

Game Master cynarion

Professor Lorrimor, the renowned investigator and arcanist, has died. You came to his home in the town of Ravengro to pay your respects, but quickly discovered there was more to the wily old man's death than met the eye...


2,251 to 2,300 of 2,685 << first < prev | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | next > last >>

Cyn, did my attack last round destroy my last GT Arrow or is it still a viable weapon?


{HP9/19 | AC16 T12 FF14 CMD 16 | F/R/W 4/2/3} Female Samsaran Bladebound Magus 2

Round 5

Stats:

HP 16/19
Arcane Pool 3/4
Effects
Inspire Courage
Arcane Enhancement

As Theron points out the spirit's location, Rose takes up her blade with both hands and dashes to the spot, attempting to strike, though her blade only connects with air. "I think I preferred the armory, at least then we could see our opponent." She glances around for any other flying debris as she pulls her blade back.

Move to Y13, attack and miss.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 4 + 1 + 1 = 12
Damage: 1d8 + 4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 4 + 1 + 1 = 13
Miss chance: 1d100 ⇒ 12 Miss


Male Human (Varisian) Inquisitor 2
Rajuna Two-Fangs wrote:
Cyn, did my attack last round destroy my last GT Arrow or is it still a viable weapon?

Worst comes to worse, you can pick up one of the many ghost touch arrows that Theron is littering the room with ;)


DAPPER HALF-ORC MAGUS

Perception 1d20 ⇒ 4.

Not able to locate the ghost on his own, Karrik is forced to rely on his teammates' input. He heads deeper into the infirmary, stopping across the cot from where Theron indicated it was before unleashing another bolt of necromantic energy.

As the air thickens with cot-smoke, he can't help but look at the window. "We might want to consider providing some ventilation to this room before too much longer," he grunts, the edge of anger still in his voice.

MOVE: to X14
STANDARD: Disrupt Undead at W.12
.
Ranged Touch Attack 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20
---> Miss Chance 1d100 ⇒ 30
---> Damage 1d6 ⇒ 2.

status:
HP 20/20
AC 15 T 11 FF 14
CMD 16 FF 15
F/R/W +6 / +2 / +4
Effects/Conditions


mysterious male human purveyor of plot

Raj: yes, since your attack hit, the arrow is 'destroyed'. However, both of Theron's arrows missed and remain viable on a percentile roll of a 50+; you might be able to pick one up. They are both in Y11: you could move to that square and pick up one of the arrows as a single move action.

Lem, you can also drag Septimus into this now if you want. He can get to W16 (just inside the doorway) as a move action.

Otherwise, just Raj, Walter and Septimus to act now.


The thief again spots the tell-tale movements of the creature. He races over, scooping up an arrow in passing and tries to stab the creature in its wispy vitals with an underhand blow.

MOVE: Move to Ghost and Grab Arrow
STAND: Stabbie!

Perception 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17

Arrow Stab (crit: 20/2x):
MODS: Invisible (50% Miss), +1 GT Arrow, IC
HIT: 1d20 + 5 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 5 + 1 + 1 = 14
DAM: 1d4 + 3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 1 + 1 = 8
MISS: >51 1d100 ⇒ 57

Status:
HP: 8 / 17
AC:16 T:14 FF:12
CMD:17 FF:13
Fort:+2 ; Reflex:+7 ; Will:+1
Effects:
Inspire Courage - +1 ATT/DAM
Light(on blade) - 20 minutes


Male Halfling Cleric (Evangelist)/ 2
Carrion Crown GM wrote:

Raj: yes, since your attack hit, the arrow is 'destroyed'. However, both of Theron's arrows missed and remain viable on a percentile roll of a 50+; you might be able to pick one up. They are both in Y11: you could move to that square and pick up one of the arrows as a single move action.

Lem, you can also drag Septimus into this now if you want. He can get to W16 (just inside the doorway) as a move action.

Otherwise, just Raj, Walter and Septimus to act now.

Septimus will move to W16 and draw his crossbow. If it's unloaded, he'll load it. If it's loaded, he'll fire. He has PBS and precise shot. Sorry, can't do a detailed post right now.

Attack 1d20 + 1 + 3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 + 3 + 1 + 1 = 19

Damage, 1/2 for incorporeal 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Miss chance, low is bad 1d100 ⇒ 99


mysterious male human purveyor of plot

Raj: unfortunately when factoring in the -4 for the arrow being an improvised melee weapon, you miss.

Lem: Septimus' crossbow bolt sails straight through the creature--as a nonmagical weapon it can't actually harm the poltergeist.

###

Walter's turn.

Walter screws up his courage and reaches a hand out, aiming for where he thinks the throat of the creature is.

Walter touch attack: 1d20 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 + 1 = 11

Unfortunately, Walter appears hampered by the smoke, and his strike connects with nothing.

###

ROUND 5
Team Creepy

The poltergeist howls in frustration and sends debris whirling around the room again.

Attack Rolls
Poltergeist #2 vs. Raj: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12; miss
Poltergeist #2 vs. Rose: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7; miss
Poltergeist #2 vs. Walter: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14; hit
---
Damage Rolls
Poltergeist #2 vs. Walter: 1d4 ⇒ 3

An instrument tray caught up in the telekinetic storm slams into the side of Walter's head, making him see stars for a few moments before he regains his equilibrium.

###

ROUND 6
Team PC
The poltergeist has not moved, but everyone is starting to cough a bit from the smoke that is filling the room. This does not affect you trying to hit the poltergeist (multiple concealment conditions don't stack, as far as I'm aware) but it will affect the poltergeist hitting you.

If anyone wants to douse the flames it's two full-round actions per cot.


Gah! Apologies. I knew I forgot some mod.


HPs 16/(26)28...AC18/Touch11/Flatfoot17/CMD 18||HP 26/[28]| Fort:+5 ;Ref:+2 ;Wil+0|Percept +1/Sense Motive +5 Male Human Ustalav Varisian Fighter/2 *12 Con /Fort:+4

Dragomir's eyes dart around the room, his lungs pumping like bellows and his heart racing like a drum... and not from the run down the stairs.

My Lady, help me!, he thinks urgently.

Perception1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18

His eyes slide to a place in the room, a space that seems abnormal... perhaps 'tainted', though that impression could be as much to his state of mind as anything else.

Hefting his holy water, he uncorks it with his teeth and lets it fly into the room and the location of the restless spirit.

He lets out a battle cry that is equal parts frightened scream and yelled challenge, Pharasma!

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
2d4 ⇒ (1, 4) = 5

Need a roll for incorporeal?


Male Halfling Cleric (Evangelist)/ 2

Yep, 50% miss chance. But you get plus one to attack and damage from inspire courage. W00t! ;-)


HPs 16/(26)28...AC18/Touch11/Flatfoot17/CMD 18||HP 26/[28]| Fort:+5 ;Ref:+2 ;Wil+0|Percept +1/Sense Motive +5 Male Human Ustalav Varisian Fighter/2 *12 Con /Fort:+4

1d100 ⇒ 52
>51 is good

hoping the +1 also counts for splash damage if I miss

Edit: Its Good! 6hps. Praise to Pharasma (with a side to Desna for the dice rolls)


mysterious male human purveyor of plot

Dragomir, you'll need to move adjacent to the poltergeist to deliver the holy water. I've moved you on the map. The holy water seems to catch unnaturally in the air, as though filtering through some invisible sieve.

The creature is still alive...

...but it's down to 1hp.


HPs 16/(26)28...AC18/Touch11/Flatfoot17/CMD 18||HP 26/[28]| Fort:+5 ;Ref:+2 ;Wil+0|Percept +1/Sense Motive +5 Male Human Ustalav Varisian Fighter/2 *12 Con /Fort:+4
Carrion Crown GM wrote:


...but it's down to 1hp.

Daaaaamn you're up late


Male Human (Varisian) Inquisitor 2

Theron groans in frustration at the Poltergeist. Would you just die? Not wanting to waste any more of his precious magical arrows, he tries casting a spell instead.

Move: move to V11, Standard: Cast Disrupt Undead

Attack: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 4 + 1 + 1 = 16 Point Blank, Inspire
Damage: 1d8 + 4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 4 + 1 + 1 = 13 Point Blank, Inspire
Miss: 1d100 ⇒ 31 Miss chance, I hate you!


mysterious male human purveyor of plot

I have visions of the Three Stooges. ; ) Perhaps this makes up for all my horrific rolls at the fight beside the Lake?

Raj, you still have the arrow in your hand--it's still a viable weapon.

Otherwise, only Theron and Dragomir have taken their turns so far.


{HP9/19 | AC16 T12 FF14 CMD 16 | F/R/W 4/2/3} Female Samsaran Bladebound Magus 2

Round 6

stats:

HP 16/19
Arcane Pool 3/4
Effects
Inspire Courage
Arcane Enhancement

Beginning to cough at the increased smoke, Rose tries to focus on the spirit through blurry eyes. A quick strike only manages to clear away some of the smoke as she fires a wild ray through what she believes to be the phantom's form, only to realize it was the same smoke she billowed with her swing. "If this spectre doesn't get us, the *cough, cough* smoke will!"

Spell combat, swing with the sword, 5' shift to Z12, Disrupt Undead. Bot miss due to concealment. So going to take blindfight after this.

Longsword: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 4 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 16
Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 3 + 1 + 1 = 13
Miss chance: 1d100 ⇒ 37

Disrupt Undead: 1d20 + 3 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 3 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 22
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5
Miss chance: 1d100 ⇒ 47


HPs 16/(26)28...AC18/Touch11/Flatfoot17/CMD 18||HP 26/[28]| Fort:+5 ;Ref:+2 ;Wil+0|Percept +1/Sense Motive +5 Male Human Ustalav Varisian Fighter/2 *12 Con /Fort:+4

C'mon Karrik, zap it, you're our only hope unless the Little Padre can whip something out.


DAPPER HALF-ORC MAGUS

Not to delay the game any, but is the window actually closed off glass? Or is it already effectively open? Im thinking it might be smart to open the window to vent out some smoke -- giving the group of you another round of attacks. I don't like this 50/50 attack thing, andI don't like the choking smoke on top of it.


mysterious male human purveyor of plot

The window is already open--it's little more than a barred arrow slit, which is why it's otherwise dark in this room.


DAPPER HALF-ORC MAGUS

Gotcha, thanks. So without some kind of spell to move the air out of here, the window is doing as much good as it's going to do to dissipate this smoke. :(

Frustration growing, the half-orc sends another bolt of dark energy past his teammates and into the ghost's position.

STANDARD: Cast Disrupt Undead
.
Ranged Touch 1d20 + 1 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (11) + 1 + 1 - 4 = 9; Inspire, Firing into melee
---> Miss Chance 1d100 ⇒ 95
---> Damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6.

status:
HP 20/20
AC 15 T 11 FF 14
CMD 16 FF 15
F/R/W +6 / +2 / +4
Effects/Conditions )


Male Human (Varisian) Inquisitor 2

Wow, I've never seen something with one hit point be so resistant to dying before. It seems like a waste, but how about we dump some holy water at it so at the very least the splash damage will kill it XD


Male Halfling Cleric (Evangelist)/ 2

Lem coughs, the smoke making it difficult for him to keep preaching. He throws the vial of holy water at the ground near the specter, before retreating out of the room.

My internet's not great here right now, so I can't get the map. But I already had my holy water vial drawn, so I should be able to...

Free: Stop Performance

Standard: Target a square next to the poltergeist with holy water to hit it with splash damage, AC 5, - 4 into melee 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (4) + 5 - 4 = 5

Move: Out of the room towards the stairs.


Male Halfling Cleric (Evangelist)/ 2

Pathetic, but I'll take it, hehe.


mysterious male human purveyor of plot

Actually you can't target a square; to hit an incorporeal creature with holy water you have to make a ranged touch attack from an adjacent square as you empty the vial onto the creature--which would have missed.

If nothing else, Raj still has a viable +1 ghost touch arrow in his hand that will deal full damage--but I am guessing he would rather save that.

So:

Walter tries to reach the creature again.

Walter's touch attack: 1d20 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 + 1 = 14
Damage from flames: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Walter's hand is wreathed in flames as he reaches out, growling in frustration. Abruptly, he finds some minute resistance, and the fire in his hand flares up, briefly outlining a creature's head and flowing hair. The poltergeist lets out a piercing scream, and collapses.

You all hurry to put out the fire before it can fill the room further with smoke.

(More posts later. : ))


Sorry, I mis-read your post I guess. I took this bit to mean that my action for the turn was already spent along with Theron and Dragomir:

Raj, you still have the arrow in your hand--it's still a viable weapon. Otherwise, only Theron and Dragomir have taken their turns so far.

I have NO qualms about spending that last arrow... particularly since it is one of Theron's. :P


Male Human (Varisian) Inquisitor 2

Admit it, you just didn't want the thing to die such a lame death. It would have prevented you from coming up with a cool description ;)

*grabs his arrow back* Well technically, I don't think we've rolled the recovery chances on those yet.

Arrow 1 recovery: 1d100 ⇒ 38 Fail
Arrow 2 recovery: 1d100 ⇒ 15 Fail!

OMG. These percentiles are hating me right now. That's 5 in a row below 51. I think you're running around with a broken arrow Raj ;)


Theron Adrezi wrote:
I think you're running around with a broken arrow Raj ;)

Since a 'Broken Arrow' is part of the US military vernacular... I'll take it! Raj has a nuke! Raj has a nuke! Feel free to hand over all your treasure, or else. :)


HPs 16/(26)28...AC18/Touch11/Flatfoot17/CMD 18||HP 26/[28]| Fort:+5 ;Ref:+2 ;Wil+0|Percept +1/Sense Motive +5 Male Human Ustalav Varisian Fighter/2 *12 Con /Fort:+4

*pinkie finger to lips* Raj will detonate the device unless you give him... 1 millllioon gold pieces


mysterious male human purveyor of plot

Mwahahaha... ; )

Now, here are some posts I wrote yesterday when the site was down, assuming that by the time it was back up that I'd find you had dealt with the eeeevil poltergeist overnight. Shows what I know!


mysterious male human purveyor of plot

The room goes still and silent as the last poltergeist finally succumbs. You are left alone in the room, with the smouldering cots making it harder to see and the smoke choking your lungs. Quickly, you put the flames out, and although there’s much coughing and spluttering, nobody is badly affected by the smoke beyond soot-stained faces and watery eyes.

Walter looks chagrined to have caused the fire in the first place.

As a group, you begin to search the room, making sure it’s safe.


Carrion Crown GM wrote:
The room goes still and silent as the last poltergeist finally succumbs.

Battle XP

Defeated
2 × poltergeists: 2 × 600 = 1,200 XP
TOTAL XP: 1,200

TOTAL XP PER PC: 150

You all gain 150 XP.

Running Total: 2,820 XP


As you check over the room, you find several items that appear to still be viable.

GM Rolls:

1d100 ⇒ 33
1d100 ⇒ 21
1d100 ⇒ 72
1d100 ⇒ 51
1d100 ⇒ 4
1d100 ⇒ 55
1d100 ⇒ 79
1d100 ⇒ 8

The items you find intact are:

  • 2 × vials of antiplague
  • 3 × vials of antitoxin
  • 3 × vials of bloodblock
  • 3 × vials of bodybalm
  • 4 × vials of sedative (treat as drow poison)
  • 2 × fully stocked healer’s kits
  • 2 × heatstones
  • 3 × doses of Lisken’s medicinal tonic
  • 3 × vials of smelling salts
  • 2 × does of soothe syrup
  • 4 × potions of cure light wounds
  • 1 × potion of cure moderate wounds


mysterious male human purveyor of plot

Disposition Update
I have you at the following hit point totals:

  • Lem: 10/15
  • Raj: 7/18
  • Rose: 14/20
  • Walter: 6/13
  • Karrik: 20/20
  • Theron: 15/15
  • Dragomir: 21/26
  • Septimus: 18/18

Let me know if you disagree—I do have the effects of virtue on Raj & Rose.

In any case, a moment of rest would appear to be required, and then you can choose between doing the following:

  • Going through one or more of the three doors in the west wall of this room (V12, V14, V16).
  • Going through the door that leads to the room to the east of this one (AB14). You saw in from outside, but couldn’t tell what this room was used for.
  • Going through the door in the northwest corner of the corridor at the bottom of the stairwell (V17).
  • Going through the door in the southwest corner of the corridor at the bottom of the stairwell (V26).
  • Going through the double doors at the south end of the corridor at the bottom of the stairwell (V26/W26).
  • Giving up and going home to cry to Kendra. ; )

Let me know which you’d prefer. By now it is probably around 9:00am.

(map link)


HPs 16/(26)28...AC18/Touch11/Flatfoot17/CMD 18||HP 26/[28]| Fort:+5 ;Ref:+2 ;Wil+0|Percept +1/Sense Motive +5 Male Human Ustalav Varisian Fighter/2 *12 Con /Fort:+4

I don't know what I was hit by to take me from 24 to 21 as I was out side combat since when I first took a con hit and some damage but I am happy with the count


I have my HP at 8, but I may have missed something or possibly applied Virtue twice by accident. Either way - 7 or 8 - I'm good to get a little healing if we have it available.
After that I'm liking AB14.


HPs 16/(26)28...AC18/Touch11/Flatfoot17/CMD 18||HP 26/[28]| Fort:+5 ;Ref:+2 ;Wil+0|Percept +1/Sense Motive +5 Male Human Ustalav Varisian Fighter/2 *12 Con /Fort:+4

Dragomir wipes the soot from his face and coughs, then spits.

No way will I ever become accustomed to the dead... they have no place with us.

He bows his head and gives a muttered prayer of thanks, then strides to the door to the east and looks it over then back to Raj.

Am I thinkin' what you are thinkin'? This way?.


Male Human (Varisian) Inquisitor 2

We have wounds to deal with first, Theron says a bit roughly. He was still fuming over the fact that he had been affected by something like fear. His usually impassive expression had been replaced with a mix of anger and embarrassment.

How shall we spread out the healing? I'd like to save at least one of my spells, so I can give out 1d8+2 twice.


Upon seeing the numerous cuts on Raj's person, Septimus produces a small vial and approaches the thief.

Here, drink up. I've isolated the regenerative properties of reptilian fauna. Concentrate the humors, combine with lockwort and poppy extract, add a touch of mint for the taste. This draught should accelerate your healing, both internally and on the skin itself. I daresay it won't even leave a...scar. He winces at his own social blunder but watches Rajuna eagerly, studying the effects of the healing extract.

Cure Light wounds extract, infusion, on Rajuna 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Fiddlesticks, that didn't help much. I (Lem) am out of healing spells, as is Septimus. Perhaps Walter can heal himself, Theron can heal Raj, and either Walter or a potion can do the trick for anyone else who needs it. I'm content to hold off getting healing and just keep hitting myself with Virtue.

After watching the lesser wounds stitch up, Septimus frowns, clearly hoping for more visible effects. His frown turns to a beaming smile as he sees the salvageable medical supplies in the room, delineating in great detail their uses to anyone who will listen.


Male Human (Varisian) Inquisitor 2

I was totally thrown off by the profile picture there, lol.

Seeing that Raj still appears to be injured, Theron moves up to him and begins casting a healing spell upon his wounds.

Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 ...Wow.

The pathetic results of his attempts at healing does little to improve Theron's mood, and he tries again.

Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 ...This is karama for all my amazing rolls earlier in the campaign.

The next attempt is just as ineffective. Theron gives it up and hopes that Raj won't mind the few remaining cuts and scratches. He quickly tries to cover for his mistake. Sorry Raj, it seems that I need to practice my healing spells a bit more... What is wrong with me today?


HPs 16/(26)28...AC18/Touch11/Flatfoot17/CMD 18||HP 26/[28]| Fort:+5 ;Ref:+2 ;Wil+0|Percept +1/Sense Motive +5 Male Human Ustalav Varisian Fighter/2 *12 Con /Fort:+4

Well he just got 9 hps from you and Septimus combined - that should bring him back to full


mysterious male human purveyor of plot

Hey all--wrote this post earlier today before all the healing fumbles...even funnier now, when I have a chance to post it.

Here's the breakdown of wounds today.

Dragomir
Start: 28/28
5 damage from rockfall: 23/28
2 Con damage from giant stirge: 21/26

Raj
Start: 17/17
Virtue from Lem: 18/17
5 damage from rockfall: 13/17
1 Con damage from giant stirge: 13/17
Virtue from Lem again: 14/17
2 damage from poltergeist: 12/17
4 damage from poltergeist: 8/17

As it turns out, I can blame Hero Lab for not having a proper temporary hit points system. At least, not one I've been able to find. : ) So Raj, you're right, you're on 8hp.

If only you could reach level 3 so Lem could start channelling... ; )

Walter could certainly do with some healing. If you're happy for him to do so, he will claim a potion of cure light wounds and down it, healing 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9 hit points.

If you're not happy for him to use a potion, then he can use cure light wounds as a spell and add +1 to the above.


No sweat on the HPs. I was worried that I had missed tracking an attack.

Rajuna accepts the healing spells gratefully. "Let's make sure we're all in good shape before we go further. A healing potion does ya no good sitting in a pouch while yur knocked out."

Checking his healed wounds by limbering up, the thief tosses the unbroken Ghost Touched arrow to Theron. "I think ya left this on the floor."


HPs 16/(26)28...AC18/Touch11/Flatfoot17/CMD 18||HP 26/[28]| Fort:+5 ;Ref:+2 ;Wil+0|Percept +1/Sense Motive +5 Male Human Ustalav Varisian Fighter/2 *12 Con /Fort:+4

If anyone has a spare vial of Holy Water...?, Dragomir says hopefully, drawing the sentence into an unspoken question.


Male Human (Varisian) Inquisitor 2

Ahh, in this case maybe I should have saved that last healing spell? I was going by Cyn's HP count for Raj. That would leave him 2 hp down though.


Male Halfling Cleric (Evangelist)/ 2
Dragomir Vuk wrote:
If anyone has a spare vial of Holy Water...?, Dragomir says hopefully, drawing the sentence into an unspoken question.

Lem produces yet another vial, handing it over to Dragomir.

Here you are, friend. Best make it count--I don't have much left. Those stones will still do nicely, too, though they may fare better against more corporeal threats.

I believe all three stones missed, right? If we can retrieve them, I'd give one back to Walter, one back to Raj, and I'll take one.

Regarding healing--how many spells does Walter have left? If he has 3 or more I'd say have him use a spell to heal himself. If he has 2 or less, I'd say he should drink a potion. As for the other stuff, I'll weigh in on the discussion thread.


HPs 16/(26)28...AC18/Touch11/Flatfoot17/CMD 18||HP 26/[28]| Fort:+5 ;Ref:+2 ;Wil+0|Percept +1/Sense Motive +5 Male Human Ustalav Varisian Fighter/2 *12 Con /Fort:+4

Dragomir grateful accepts the Holy Water and his share of the supplies.


DAPPER HALF-ORC MAGUS

Lapsing into patient silence, Karrik regards their next door. "This place is simply full of pleasant surprises. How has something so dangerous lasted so long in such proximity to a town?"

Karrik is ready to go when people are... it's mostly idle chat.


HPs 16/(26)28...AC18/Touch11/Flatfoot17/CMD 18||HP 26/[28]| Fort:+5 ;Ref:+2 ;Wil+0|Percept +1/Sense Motive +5 Male Human Ustalav Varisian Fighter/2 *12 Con /Fort:+4

Raj normally leads out so waiting until we move out


DAPPER HALF-ORC MAGUS

Yep. Just sounding off with an "all green for go".

2,251 to 2,300 of 2,685 << first < prev | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / cynarion's Carrion Crown: Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.