Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


cynarion's Carrion Crown PbP

Game Master cynarion

Professor Lorrimor, the renowned investigator and arcanist, has died. You came to his home in the town of Ravengro to pay your respects, but quickly discovered there was more to the wily old man's death than met the eye...


1,751 to 1,800 of 2,685 << first < prev | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | next > last >>

female half-orc sorcerer 2

Flori shakes her head vigorously. No thank you. In fact, I am beginning to think this is a bit beyond me altogether. I respect the Professor's wishes, and I will certainly remain here in Ravengro with Kendra until the stipulated thirty days are up...but I don't think I deserve the money the Professor bequeathed us, and I don't think I will travel with the rest of you to Lepidstadt to claim it. I just want to go home.

Flori's voice breaks as she finishes speaking; she is obviously fighting back tears.


HPs 16/(26)28...AC18/Touch11/Flatfoot17/CMD 18||HP 26/[28]| Fort:+5 ;Ref:+2 ;Wil+0|Percept +1/Sense Motive +5 Male Human Ustalav Varisian Fighter/2 *12 Con /Fort:+4

awwwww


Male Human (Varisian) Alchemist (Preservationist) 2
Kendra A. Lorrimor wrote:
No matter how hard we tried, Petros and I were never able to teach Septimus how to read arcane writing. Has that changed, Septimus?

Septimus looks somewhat sheepish at Kendra's words, cracking his knuckles nervously as she speaks. "Unfortunately, Kendra, I've remained almost as poor a study with that as ever. It turns out it wasn't just the Lorrimor chicken scratch after all." He holds up a small notebook. "But I have learned to translate some of it in a way that makes sense to me, at least after a limited fashion."

Fabulous Flori wrote:
No thank you. In fact, I am beginning to think this is a bit beyond me altogether. I respect the Professor's wishes, and I will certainly remain here in Ravengro with Kendra until the stipulated thirty days are up...but I don't think I deserve the money the Professor bequeathed us, and I don't think I will travel with the rest of you to Lepidstadt to claim it. I just want to go home.

The alchemist finishes shrugging off his pack, piling his gear neatly in a corner as Flori speaks. Anyone watching most certainly notices his eyebrows arch as Flori mentions the bequeathed money, but he says nothing further in response.

While the Flori conversation is playing out Septimus unloads his ghastly reagents from his pack, writing something in his notebook distractedly. Though he tries to hide his interest in the conversation, it's obvious that he has several thoughts on the matter at hand.

Afterward, Septimus gathers his reagents and turns politely to Kendra. "If I may? he nods to the basement door. Assuming she assents, he adds"And I would be glad to look over your spellbook once Karrik or anyone else interested has had the chance. Though I could never quite read your writing as accurately as you might have hoped, I feel that I can now get the gist of it."

Septimus tries to surreptitiously cast a glance at Raj.


Septimus Smythe wrote:
Septimus tries to surreptitiously cast a glance at Raj.

Hey Septimus, how should I read that? Do you mean you are trying to catch Raj's eye or that you are simply watching him?


HPs 16/(26)28...AC18/Touch11/Flatfoot17/CMD 18||HP 26/[28]| Fort:+5 ;Ref:+2 ;Wil+0|Percept +1/Sense Motive +5 Male Human Ustalav Varisian Fighter/2 *12 Con /Fort:+4

Bro-mance


Male Human (Varisian) Alchemist (Preservationist) 2

Haha, I don't think Septimus and Raj would make a particularly good couple.

No, the intent was that I was trying to let Kendra know that I'd picked up on her interest in Raj. The surreptitiousness was to avoid the rest of the group (including Raj) seeing the glance. Should have been more clear. I didn't bother making an innuendo roll for it since I'd rather it just be something the group does what they like with rather than having to roll to pick up on the verbal sleight of hand.


DAPPER HALF-ORC MAGUS

Regarding Skeletor: I wrote that in some sleep deprivation. If you don't mind, I'll have Karrik instruct Skeletor to follow the group until they reach a remote location. Then he'll stop, command Skeletor to walk into a thick brush or something equallly difficult to get into, then command it to "Destroy yourself completely."

Then Karrik will stand and watch in curiosity to see how it accomplishes the task. :)

Kendra wrote:
"You're also welcome to my spellbook…"
Septimus wrote:
"And I would be glad to look over your spellbook once Karrik or anyone else interested has had the chance."

Karrik, leaning tiredly in the corner trying to light his cigar, raises his black eyes, "I would be very appreciative of a chance to peruse your spell book, Kendra. Thank you for the offer. You are obviously welcome to look through my own journal, though I've been told my selection runs a bit to the… martial." He looks over at Rose, "Should the three of us get together and compare notes? Always easier to study a work with its author on-hand." (Raj, you're obviously welcome, but I don' believe Karrik is aware you're capable of casting anything yet. You took the level of Wizard, didn't you?)

Did you list Kendra's spells at some point? If not, how do you want to handle us making the attempts at learning them? Here? Discussion thread?

As Septimus heads towards the basement, Karrik calls out, "Septimus. Let me know what reagents you need from town for those Enlarge potions, and I'll pick them up."

Basically, Karrik will go spend the gold and hand them off to Septimus to craft… since we have the free day as Dragomir recovers. :)


Male Human (Varisian) Inquisitor 2

Just curious, does Theron's 'evil radar' pick up anything on Dragomir or anyone else? (he checked right after the 'wagon' incident, and I don't think I saw a result). He wants to make sure that nothing bad is trying to follow us home ;)


mysterious male human purveyor of plot

Theron: no evil emanating from any of your companions.

###

Karrik: You take Skeletor to a secluded copse several hundred yards off the road to Harrowstone. When you command it to destroy itself, it slowly works its hands through its ribcage to grasp its upper thoracic vertebrae, and then with an almighty heave it shatters its own spine.

The skeleton's ribcage swings open from the rear and its skull rolls off into some underbrush as it collapses. You are left with the strange sight of a half-orc skeleton with its own hands embedded in its ribs.

###

Septimus: for any alchemical crafting you do at the Professor's house, you can count the basement as an alchemist's lab, giving you a +2 circumstance bonus on Craft (alchemy) checks.


female human diviner

Kendra Sense Motive roll: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20; that will do it

Kendra seems somewhat abashed as she picks up on Septimus's meaningful glance in Raj's direction, but if her face colours with some embarrassment, she doesn't let it deter her.

Thank you Karrik, I may take you up on that offer--martial spells may well be the difference between life and death at the moment, she says seriously.

Contents of Kendra's spellbook:

Cantrips
acid splash
arcane mark
bleed
dancing lights
detect magic
detect poison
disrupt undead
flare
light
mage hand
mending
message
open/close
prestidigitation
ray of frost
read magic
resistance
scrivener's chant
sotto voce
spark
touch of fatigue

1st Level
alarm
anticipate peril
burning hands
comprehend languages
detect undead
feather fall
hold portal
identify
mage armor
Petrulengro's validation
protection from evil
shock shield
sleep

2nd Level
arcane lock
book ward
darkvision
misdirection
reveal true shape
suppress charms and compulsions

3rd Level
clairaudience/clairvoyance
deep slumber
gaseous form
magic circle against evil
seek thoughts
silverlight


mysterious male human purveyor of plot

To learn the spells from Kendra's spellbook, just choose one and make a Spellcraft check to copy it correctly. You can take 10 on the check if you wish. The DCs and time taken are:

Cantrips: 15 (30 mins)
Level 1: 16 (1 hour)
Level 2: 17 (2 hours)
Level 3: 18 (3 hours)

If you fail your check, you have to wait a week before trying again.


mysterious male human purveyor of plot

A note to everyone here--when you're in a 'safe' (hah!) zone like Ravengro, don't be afraid to get up and go somewhere without waiting for permission/hand of GM. At the moment it feels like you're all waiting for me to move you around the town; you're quite welcome to just go, and then other people can post that they're tagging along or going elsewhere as they wish. : )


The rogue drops his pack in an out-of-the-way corner. "I'll be outside when yur ready to run errands." Rajuna steps lightly out the door, onto the porch and then, after a second's thought, off the porch and into the shade of a nearby tree. He schools his brain to think in that different, wizardy way and tries to cast a spell...

With a poof the dust, grime, cobwebs, and blood staining his clothes falls from him. "Huh! This wizarding - very handy."

He steps away from the refuse and leans against the tree, waiting for the others but in no particular hurry. He pockets the smile he got from the charming mage, relieved that perhaps she wasn't still hurt that he'd voted against her going with them. Gotta make that up to her somehow...

He pulls one of the purloined pieces of notepaper from his sash, along with a blunt pencil nib, and begins writing her a note.

Swift INT Check 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17 v DC15 - Cast Prestidigitation


Male Human (Varisian) Alchemist (Preservationist) 2

Re: Kendra's spellbook, I think Septimus is primarily interested in some of the Level 2/3 spells, such as Darkvision, Gaseous Form, and Seek Thoughts. Shock Shield could potentially be worth it as well. But I'll let those who will get immediate use out of it take a look first. I'm not in a rush.

Don't have the brainpower to do a full post on it right now, but Septimus will obviously give Karrik a list of needed reagents for Enlarge Person to move things along, then retreat into the basement and some much-needed solitude.


Male Halfling Cleric (Evangelist)/ 2

Eventually, Lem will join Raj outside. Have we heard from Walter? I assume he'd want to do some research as well.

What do you think, Rajuna? Can the secret to sending the Piper's soul to its judgment truly be found in the pages of a book?


The rogue puts away a slip of paper he was writing on and grimaces at the priest's question, "I hope so, Father. It was a hard fight banishin' him once - I'd rather not have to do that again."

As soon as everyone interested in heading to the Church or into town gathers, they head off.


DAPPER HALF-ORC MAGUS

Karrik finds his way out a few minutes behind the halfling. His clothes are changed. Same expensive cut and cloth, just an dark green silk-front vest with subtle geometric shapes inlaid. His hat seems to have received a quick but thorough brush-off as well.

His gait is tired, but his black eyes alert. His gaze takes in Raj and Lem, just seeing the note get put away. He either doesn't seem to care or ignores his curiosity.

Rajuna wrote:
The rogue puts away a slip of paper he was writing on and grimaces at the priest's question, "I hope so, Father. It was a hard fight banishin' him once - I'd rather not have to do that again."

"No kidding." He finds an empty tree to lean against, then puts his hands in his pockets, "Kendra is a bit of a surprise," he says without preamble. "That spell book of hers has quite a few advanced spells. Stuff I've only seen… never actually studied." His change in subject is quick, and reveals the heart of his thoughts, "Guess it's no surprise with the Professor for a father. The man was always three steps ahead with four contingencies for each step."

Just idle chatter. I'm ready to head out when y'all are. Though Karrik will be in a hurry to get back to pick up a few of those spells. I'd like to have 3 hours in the evening to learn Burning Hands, Feather Fall, and Shock Shield. I'll wait to learn GAseous Form until the following day, when we're letting everyone rest off their Con damage.
.
The 1st level spells succeed on by taking 10, and here's a roll of rthe next day's effort on Gaseous Form.
Spellcraft DC18 - 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17. LAME.
.
In town, Karrik will be picking up reagents for 2 potions of Enlarge Person for Septimus to make.


Male Human (Varisian) Inquisitor 2
Kendra A. Lorrimor wrote:
Have you met Jorfa yet? Kendra asks. She's the smith here; we're very lucky to have a dwarven smith in a town this small. She's not one for idle chitchat, so keep that in mind if you want to stay on her good side.

"A dwarven smith?" Theron repeated with a somewhat dismayed look on his face. "Well, I'll just have to hope that she makes arrows... "

Theron is ready to go whenever you are.


{HP9/19 | AC16 T12 FF14 CMD 16 | F/R/W 4/2/3} Female Samsaran Bladebound Magus 2
Kendra A. Lorrimor wrote:
Have you met Jorfa yet? Kendra asks. She's the smith here; we're very lucky to have a dwarven smith in a town this small. She's not one for idle chitchat, so keep that in mind if you want to stay on her good side.

"Thank you, Kendra. I'll remember that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rose comes out a distance behind the others, hood pulled low and close. "I'm ready to go as well."

Rose will head to the blacksmith, both to make sure her sword isn't damaged from it's improprer use (mostly RP there), as well as to see about picking up some kind of bludgeoning weapon.


{HP9/19 | AC16 T12 FF14 CMD 16 | F/R/W 4/2/3} Female Samsaran Bladebound Magus 2
Karrik wrote:

Karrik, leaning tiredly in the corner trying to light his cigar, raises his black eyes, "I would be very appreciative of a chance to peruse your spell book, Kendra. Thank you for the offer. You are obviously welcome to look through my own journal, though I've been told my selection runs a bit to the… martial." He looks over at Rose, "Should the three of us get together and compare notes? Always easier to study a work with its author on-hand." (Raj, you're obviously welcome, but I don' believe Karrik is aware you're capable of casting anything yet. You took the level of Wizard, didn't you?)

"I would appreciate such an effort, though I'm afraid I don't have much in the way of materials at this point to scribe. I would be more than happy to let you take a look at my own notes though."

Meant to respond to that earlier, sorry. Also, don't forget spell inscription costs.


DAPPER HALF-ORC MAGUS

Oh, ahem... right. Yah, how much are those each?


{HP9/19 | AC16 T12 FF14 CMD 16 | F/R/W 4/2/3} Female Samsaran Bladebound Magus 2

first level are 10, 2nd are 40, 3rd are 90.


DAPPER HALF-ORC MAGUS

Okay, well, maybe I'll hold off on transcribing those until we can scrap together some coin.


Male Human Oracle 2

"I need to buy something to protect myself with, um, if I'm going to make a habit out of... this," Walter said, as he appeared suddenly from ubiquity--perhaps simply overlooked-- and gestured to his leg-- where he had clumsily bandaged himself. He had changed his slacks to something similar, but with his greatcoat still covered over with dust and debris, he still had the appearance of some sort of pitiful creature, more like a mine rat.

"I've met Jorfa before, too." The fact that he had only heard the conversation in background noise didn't stop him from mentioning it.

Walter's also here!


mysterious male human purveyor of plot

All right, so we have:

To the Temple of Pharasma
--Raj (continuing to town afterward)
--Lem
--Kendra

To the Ravengro Forge
--Rose
--Walter
--Theron

To The Unfurling Scroll
--Karrik

In the Basement
--Septimus

Staying Home
--Dragomir
--Flori

Did I get that right? Regardless, I will make a few posts during the day today that you can all join in on.


mysterious male human purveyor of plot

Ravengro, 11:13am, 30th Gozran 4711
The way is quiet around Raj, Kendra and Lem as they head over the Ravengro Creek and up toward the Temple. Lem's patient conversation is interspersed with the chirping sound of dozens of small birds foraging for food. The sky overhead remains resolutely overcast, but at least the breeze is only gentle.

Lem:
Survival check: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21; you think there might be a little rain this afternoon, but that tomorrow will probably be sunny.

Kendra gives a polite nod to a farmer driving his pigs down the road toward the bridge; he does little more than narrow his eyes and watch the group pass warily. When Raj chances a glance back to see what the man is doing, Raj sees him staring after the three of them, suspicion writ plain across his face.


female human diviner

Sorry, Kendra says quietly after she looks back too. It seems people just aren't quite over the novelty of newcomers just yet. She presses her lips together in irritation and picks up her pace.

Come on. Best not keep Dragomir waiting any longer than we have to.


mysterious male human purveyor of plot

The group continues northwards, soon reaching the familiar sight of the Temple façade. Inside, a handful of acolytes are busy cleaning or straightening, while Father Grimburrow is down the front near the altar, talking with Besmer. He looks up as the group enters, and whilst he does nod toward you in acknowledgement, he does not make any effort to move toward you or engage you in conversation.

Lem, if you want, you can head straight downstairs to the archives without talking to him.

Kendra heads down the central aisle to speak with Father Grimburrow.

In case you want to get a visual reminder of the temple's interior, here you go.


female human diviner

Kendra waits until Father Grimburrow is finished talking with Besmer and then asks: Father, if we might have a moment of your time? We have an urgent request. Is there somewhere private we could speak?


old male human cleric

Father Grimburrow looks rather surprised, but recovers his composure quickly.

Of course. Follow me.

He leads you down the transept of the temple and through a door into a small room that appears to have as its primary function the storage of ceremonial robes.

Now, what can I help you with?

I will leave the question of how to break the subject to Grimburrow to the PC(s).


Raj gets straight to the point, without pretense or frills. "We were fighting some spirits in the prison and Dragomir - the big fella, a follower of Pharasma - got bit by several stirges. He's tired and possibly sick. He'd like you or one of your healers to pay him a visit and see what's what. Will you do that for'im?" He chews his statement for any missing facts. Finding none, he appends "Please." onto it.


Male Halfling Cleric (Evangelist)/ 2

Lem will indeed proceed directly to the archives.


HPs 16/(26)28...AC18/Touch11/Flatfoot17/CMD 18||HP 26/[28]| Fort:+5 ;Ref:+2 ;Wil+0|Percept +1/Sense Motive +5 Male Human Ustalav Varisian Fighter/2 *12 Con /Fort:+4

was actually hoping for Fada Gee himself


DAPPER HALF-ORC MAGUS

Karrik follows along with Rajuna, Kendra, and Lem. Hesitatnt to go in alone after the experience Rajuna and Theron had.

So he finds himself once again in the temple... a fish out of water.


female half-orc sorcerer 2

Back at the house...
(Worth noting that interaction here will not invalidate your bed rest, Dragomir--just in case you were wondering.)

Dragomir is resting comfortably--well, as comfortably as he can--in his room when there is a light tap on the door. Flori comes in carrying a tray containing a cup of hot herbal tea, and a large mug of ale.

Found these for you, she says, almost apologetically. Drink the tea first, all right? It will help.

She moves over to sit on a chair by the window, and stares out at the houses across the road below. There is silence for a minute or so while Dragomir sips at the greenish tea--it tastes like chicory.

When you were in Harrowstone, Flori says into the silence, without turning around from the window, with the Piper's ghost...were you scared?


old male human cleric

At the Temple
You what? Father Grimburrow says, surprise clear on his face. In Harrowstone? Already?

He looks troubled as he moves over to lean against a chest of drawers. I have to say I didn't expect this--not so soon.


female human diviner

For what it's worth, Father, Dragomir requested that you come yourself, if possible, Kendra adds.


old male human cleric

Yes... Father Grimburrow looks thoroughly lost in thought, but you can see that his mind is working overtime, most likely sorting its way through possibilities and opportunities presented by this manifestation of the prophecy he said he had been given.

The old priest abruptly straightens up. I will come immediately. Just let me gather a few things. Can you wait for five minutes?


female human diviner

Kendra nods. She looks across at Karrik, obviously uncomfortable here.

I'll meet you outside, Father, she says, before leaving with Raj and Karrik.

You make your way outside into the overcast afternoon. If you two want to carry on to Alendru's, be my guest. I'll take Father Grimburrow back to the house, Kendra says.


middle-aged female human cleric

In the Archives
Lem makes his way down the stairs to the cool archive room beneath the temple. Iona looks up at the sound of the door opening; she is at her desk, poring through the ledger she received from you. A look of surprise and concern plays across her face.

Only one of you left? she says. What happened?

Sense Motive DC 11:

Iona's Bluff: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (12) - 1 = 11

While Iona's greed for Father Charlatan's holy symbols is great, it is in fact outweighed by her concern at the possible loss of life that has occurred. She is genuinely worried for the other members of the party.


Raj shakes his head at Kendra's suggestion, something in Grimburrow's response not sitting right with him. "I'll take you and the priest back to the house."

Grimburrow wrote:

You what? Father Grimburrow says, surprise clear on his face. In Harrowstone? Already?

He looks troubled as he moves over to lean against a chest of drawers. I have to say I didn't expect this--not so soon.

After Grimburrow appears and they begin walking back to the house, Raj lets a companionable silence build before breaking it utterly, as he watches the old priest sharply. "So if you weren't expectin' us to move on Harrowstone so soon - what were you expectin', eh? You had the prophecy - what aren't you tellin' us?"

Sense Motive 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25


mysterious male human purveyor of plot

Heading to the Ravengro Forge
Rose, Walter and Theron part ways with Raj, Kenda, Lem and Karrik out the front of the house, and head the other direction toward the town square.

The hustle and bustle of daily life in the town seems rather hollow to you now--after having faced death in the cursed prison only a short way to the south, it's clear to you that everyone here is living on borrowed time. If and when the spirits currently locked within the prison's walls manage to escape, the town will be decimated in short order. None of these people are ready to face that.

But the apparatus of commerce is in evidence all around the square. A handful of stalls are set up--although not so many as yesterday--offering wares varying from potatoes to pitchforks. Townsfolk busy themselves moving from place to place, and generate the familiar hubbub of any market square in thousands of towns all over Avistan.

As you turn toward the Forge, Walter spots Vesmera out the front of the moneylender's. She is watching a group of young girls--her younger sisters among them--playing a skipping game while singing a rhyme. The words carry to you across the square--and they are quite disturbing.


The girls sing the rhyme in couplets, with each girl singing her part whilst jumping over the rope. The game is extraordinarily well-choreographed.

Put her body on the bed.
Take a knife and lop her head.

Watch the blood come out the pipe.
Feeds the stirge, so nice and ripe.

Drops of red so sparkly bright.
Splatters spell her name just right.

With a hammer killed his wife.
Now he wants to claim your life.

Tricksy father tells a lie.
Listen close or you will die.


HPs 16/(26)28...AC18/Touch11/Flatfoot17/CMD 18||HP 26/[28]| Fort:+5 ;Ref:+2 ;Wil+0|Percept +1/Sense Motive +5 Male Human Ustalav Varisian Fighter/2 *12 Con /Fort:+4
Fabulous Flori wrote:


When you were in Harrowstone, Flori says into the silence, without turning around from the window, with the Piper's ghost...were you scared?

Was that you I heard talking about not talking Old Lorrimors money?. Dragomir shakes his head tiredly. You can't think that way. I think he'd want you to take his last gift to you and help you make a better life for yourself.

Dragomir sips at the scalding liquid and makes a face.

Scared? Honestly? I SHOULD have been - I know I should have been... I mean it was some terrifying stuff right from the moment I entered the place.

He looks confused for a moment and his expression then goes... well... soft.

I felt something that I haven't felt... well since the tomb but before that? Not since I was a small kid.

His face then focuses as if unable to put thoughts into words.

I felt the touch of a... well... my... God.

He rubs at his face.

Listen to me... next thing I'll be doin' is talking embroidery. I'm goin' soft.


Male Human Oracle 2
Carrion Crown GM wrote:
The words carry to you across the square--and they are quite disturbing.

Walter was sure his confusion belied his concern. He wanted to say that these rhymes had something to do with the prisoners in Harrowstone, but was more surprised that the rhyme had carried on for such a long time, or had hidden until now.

He was deeply intrigued, but also very worried. He drew the symbol of Pharasma on his chest with his thumb, and hoped that the prison wasn't... what, reaching out? Gaining control? Gaining ground?

This is the line, a voice in his head spoke, robustly. This is where we fight. Walter agreed.

He veered close to Vesmera when they moved up to pass, stopping for a moment to talk. "That's, um, an interesting song," he spoke under his breath, trying not to interrupt the girls' game.


Male Human (Varisian) Inquisitor 2
Karrik wrote:

Karrik follows along with Rajuna, Kendra, and Lem. Hesitatnt to go in alone after the experience Rajuna and Theron had.

So he finds himself once again in the temple... a fish out of water.

If you want to go there, Theron will gladly accompany you. He wants to make sure our friend the wizard is still behaving, muahaha


old male human cleric

Father Grimburrow's Sense Motive: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (17) + 14 = 31

Unfortunately no time to finish off a post right now, but I was halfway through a post and don't want to lose this roll (which a lot of the rest of the post is built around).


Male Halfling Cleric (Evangelist)/ 2
Iona Geryn wrote:

In the Archives

Lem makes his way down the stairs to the cool archive room beneath the temple. Iona looks up at the sound of the door opening; she is at her desk, poring through the ledger she received from you. A look of surprise and concern plays across her face.

Only one of you left? she says. What happened?

** spoiler omitted **

Sorry for the delayed response, I was out all day.

Sense Motive 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

Lem is shocked for a bit, then smiles and puts his hand on Iona's reassuringly.

Oh no, sister, everyone is fine, they're all busy with different tasks at the moment. We purged Harrowstone of some small measure of its evil and we all left whole and relatively healthy. I'm here because we ran into the shade of the Piper of Illmarsh, and I'd like to find how to dispel him for good. I saw a...vision of a young woman, perhaps a craftswoman. Do you know who this might be? I believe she might be the key to sending the Piper to his ultimate fate.


DAPPER HALF-ORC MAGUS
Theron Adrezi wrote:
Karrik wrote:

Karrik follows along with Rajuna, Kendra, and Lem. Hesitatnt to go in alone after the experience Rajuna and Theron had.

So he finds himself once again in the temple... a fish out of water.

If you want to go there, Theron will gladly accompany you. He wants to make sure our friend the wizard is still behaving, muahaha

This would be ideal, though honestly, there's nothing from an rp perspective I wanted to accomplish… just pick up the reagents for the potions.


Hey Cyn, if you need me to clarify Raj's perspective and his thoughts/feeling about the cleric - given the impressive SM roll for Grimburrow - just let me know and I'll drop in a spoiler.

1,751 to 1,800 of 2,685 << first < prev | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / cynarion's Carrion Crown: Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.