Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

Z..D.. Destiny of the Sands Core Campaign

Game Master Z...D...

Maps and Handouts

Perception Checks:

[dice=Apollyanna]1d20-2[/dice]
[dice=Omrijka]1d20+7[/dice]
[dice=Bemmer]1d20+8[/dice]
[dice=Dearon]1d20+7[/dice]
[dice=Theodic]1d20+4[/dice]

initiative:

[dice=Daeron]1d20[/dice]
[dice=Appolyanna] 1d20 + 1[/dice]
[dice=Omrijka] 1d20 + 2[/dice]
[dice=Bemmer] 1d20 + 4[/dice]
[dice=Theodic] 1d20 + 3[/dice]

GM notes:
8 Chase Points


1 to 50 of 783 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

*Rise of Goblin Guild Standard* Destiny of Sands Core *Rise of Goblin Guild CORE*

Please post here for gameplay.....you may RP a bit before we start.

The adventure begins in Sandswept Hall, the Pathfinder Lodge in Sothis as you all wait to meet with Venture-Captain Norden Balentiir.

Silver Crusade

Human Female Paladin of Shelyn 3 | hp 30 [42] | AC 20 T 11 FF 19 | CMD 17 | F +8 R +5 W +6 | Spd 20' | Init +1 [+4] | Diplo +7, HAnim +7, KnNob +5, KnPla +6, KnRel +5, Perc -2, Ride +4 | smite 0/1/day | lay hands 4/day | wand clw 44/50 | M. Str +2, MP 5/9

Apollyanna enters and snaps to attention. "Sophomore Squire 3rd Class Shelyn Scout Apollyanna Lapin Sukino reporting for duty, sir!"

...

....

Am I in the wrong room again?

Scarab Sages

Init +2; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8 Smite 1/1 Clw wand 49 chgs Female half-orc pal 2/rog 1 F+7 R +7, Will +4 Reroll (3 stars) used Mythic power 7/9 AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+6 armor, +2 Dex) hp 40/41

"Hi I'm Omrijka. Venture capital said wait here. You a protecta of the pretty too" Omrijka points at the symbol of Shelyn Apollyanna wears and the one Omrijka wears proudly above her armour. She also carries a glaive and a pretty stone is circling round her head

Silver Crusade

Human Female Paladin of Shelyn 3 | hp 30 [42] | AC 20 T 11 FF 19 | CMD 17 | F +8 R +5 W +6 | Spd 20' | Init +1 [+4] | Diplo +7, HAnim +7, KnNob +5, KnPla +6, KnRel +5, Perc -2, Ride +4 | smite 0/1/day | lay hands 4/day | wand clw 44/50 | M. Str +2, MP 5/9

Why do all the other scouts have glaives and I just have a lousy longsword?

"Oh hey! I know you! My roommate at the Lodge Gwen--she has the cutest little owl, I helped her pick it out of course--mentioned you!"

Silver Crusade

M Init +3; Senses Perception +5 Defense AC 11, touch 11, flat-footed 10 (+1 Dex) hp 18 (2d6+8) Fort +2, Ref +1, Will +3 Ini +3

The Taldan with a noble bearing enters into the room, a spear and crossbow on his back.

He nods at both of people already in the room. He nods at both of the ladies. Mi ladies. I am Theodic.

Liberty's Edge

Female Halfling Sorceress (Arcane Bloodline) 1 HP: 7 | AC: 12, Touch: 12, Flat Footed: 10 | Fort: +2, Ref: +3, Will: +3 (+2 vs Fear) | Speed: 20 | Initiative: +4 | Halfling Sling Staff (Ranged): +3, 1d6+4, x3; Halfling Sling Staff (Melee): +4, 1d4+2, x2; Bluff: 7, Diplo: 8, Intim: 7

A varisian halfling strides confidently into the room and drops her pack on the floor. She flops into a chair, her feet propped up on whatever in front of her, and lazily looks about the people gathered.
Hi. I'm Meralda, barkeep at The Laughing Lizard. Boss sent me on this mission in his place. Said "sand gets every damned where and I'm not about to ruin my new shirt."

Her impression of her boss comes with a nasally voice and a scrunched up face. It's obvious that she's making fun of him, but it's also obvious that it's all in good fun, as the friendship with him is evident in her words. Her voice and face return to normal as she gets down to business.
Anyway, anyone know what kind of mission we're here for? I didn't catch anything in the briefing from Kel, my boss, only that I was coming here asap. It was hard finding transport that last minute, especially transport that would carry my pony too...

The Halfling thoughtfully runs her hand along her slingstaff and muses.
Too bad Princess Luna can't fly... I could have been here much earlier and would have had time for breakfast....

Full profile coming later. Will be up by tomorrow afternoon. Meralda is an arcane blooded sorceress with an arcane bonded Halfling slingstaff.

Scarab Sages

Init +2; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8 Smite 1/1 Clw wand 49 chgs Female half-orc pal 2/rog 1 F+7 R +7, Will +4 Reroll (3 stars) used Mythic power 7/9 AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+6 armor, +2 Dex) hp 40/41

"How is young Gwen or was it old Gwen. Arggh ma head hurtz from dat entire epilogue(episode)"

Just realised other stuff you should know is Omrijka gets her words mixed up and will use similair sounding words wrongly in place of the word she is actually thinking of which is in brackets afterwards. what is in brackets is never actually spoken by Omrijka but gets put in so as not to confuse players and GM. PCs and NPCs are a different story

"Welcome2 says Omrijka to the newcomers. "I am Omrijka protecta of da pretti things" Omrijka is a tall female halforc Clad in a colourful Travellers out fit over her Breastplate and topped with a bright red hat. A silver songbird hangs from her neck and two spears are strapped over a round backpack styled with the glyph of the open road. She carries a glaive (a blade on the end of a 7' shaft of wood)


*Rise of Goblin Guild Standard* Destiny of Sands Core *Rise of Goblin Guild CORE*

In the middle of your conversation. Two men walk into the room. One you recognize as Venture-Captain Norden Balentiir. "Ah the agents I have sent for. Good"

Balentiir closes the shutters of the windows in his second-story office overlooking the lodge’s tranquil gardens and seats himself behind his writing desk. He nods and introduces a thin, aging Garundi man in an ornately bejeweled and feathered turban.
“This is Amenopheus, the Sapphire Sage. I trust most of you know of him already. If you don’t, know that he has served both the Ruby Prince and the Pathfinder Society for many years, uncovering vast troves of lore from Ancient Osirion and mentoring some of our finest agents. He recently approached my colleagues and me with a request for assistance, and the Society has agreed to step up and aid its ally. The arrangement is, in fact, rather mutually beneficial.” He nods to Amenopheus, signaling the elder man to speak.

“Faithful servants of the past, I bid you greetings,” the wizened sage says with a shallow bow. “Our esteemed ruler, the Ruby Prince, recently released me from his service, which has freed me to learn more about a little-known organization to which I belong: the Jeweled Sages, protectors of Osirion’s history and chroniclers of its past glories. Quite by accident, I found myself initiated into this group, and have long believed myself to be its sole surviving member. Each sage in the group possesses a unique jewel—a priceless artifact that contains memories of Osirion’s golden age.” He pauses as if considering how to express his thoughts “For many years, I have sought news of any other members of the Jeweled Sages. My agents recently learned of the Diamond Sage, whom they traced to the city of Eto in the Osirian Desert. At the same time, I received word from a reliable source that several other jewels in the vicinity. I ask that you travel to Eto, negotiate with my contact in the city for his assistance, and then use what you learn to find the Diamond Sage and these lost jewels.”

Venture-Captain Balentiir frowns and adds, “This contact has tried to remain anonymous, but we suspect he is none other than Grandmaster Torch. If you’ve heard of him—or worse, met him—you may know trading favors is his signature. Regardless of Torch’s past treacheries, we need you to deal with him fairly for the information. There is a caravan leaving for Eto in a few hours, so don’t delay. If you have any question, ask them now"

Silver Crusade

M Init +3; Senses Perception +5 Defense AC 11, touch 11, flat-footed 10 (+1 Dex) hp 18 (2d6+8) Fort +2, Ref +1, Will +3 Ini +3

The sorcerer looks to the group to see if they have any questions.

Scarab Sages

Init +2; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8 Smite 1/1 Clw wand 49 chgs Female half-orc pal 2/rog 1 F+7 R +7, Will +4 Reroll (3 stars) used Mythic power 7/9 AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+6 armor, +2 Dex) hp 40/41

"What makes dese jewels any better dan any you can find here? I mean I like to work gems and such an make em pretti but isnt da society more intrested in valauble lore and art an such?" Omrijka looks between the two men unsure of which will answer her question

Liberty's Edge

Female Halfling Sorceress (Arcane Bloodline) 1 HP: 7 | AC: 12, Touch: 12, Flat Footed: 10 | Fort: +2, Ref: +3, Will: +3 (+2 vs Fear) | Speed: 20 | Initiative: +4 | Halfling Sling Staff (Ranged): +3, 1d6+4, x3; Halfling Sling Staff (Melee): +4, 1d4+2, x2; Bluff: 7, Diplo: 8, Intim: 7

Meralda's profile is up. Feel free to look it over GM.

Meralda shrugs.
Don't s'pose it matters. Boss said do it, so I'm doing it. He owes me big though. Me and Princess Luna. He was right, sand gets everywhere!

The Halfling pulls a sandwich wrapped in wax paper and starts munching while asking questions of her own.
Mmph, if you think it's Torch, then why aren't we after his head? Didn't he piss of the society a while back? It's so damn hard to keep track of you higher-ups these days.


*Rise of Goblin Guild Standard* Destiny of Sands Core *Rise of Goblin Guild CORE*

@ Meralda, Balentiir raises his hands in a calming gesture. “I assure that much of the Society shares those feelings; however, Torch has leverage that we would rather he not use against us. Any violence directed toward him would be revisited on us a hundredfold, so don’t be selfish. Save the vendettas for another day.”

@ Omrijka, Amenopheus looks over at you and explains again."These jewels are unlike the others, since they carry the history of the golden age with them. Which makes them priceless and much more worth the tiny stones others are trying to sell"

Silver Crusade

M Init +3; Senses Perception +5 Defense AC 11, touch 11, flat-footed 10 (+1 Dex) hp 18 (2d6+8) Fort +2, Ref +1, Will +3 Ini +3

Never having been to a desert region, are there any recommendations for travel as well as vestiture? he asks.


*Rise of Goblin Guild Standard* Destiny of Sands Core *Rise of Goblin Guild CORE*

Venture-Captain Balentiir answers, "Do not worry about that. We have already secured you a passage with a caravan."

Unless anyone has more pressing questions, we will move along later today

Silver Crusade

M Init +3; Senses Perception +5 Defense AC 11, touch 11, flat-footed 10 (+1 Dex) hp 18 (2d6+8) Fort +2, Ref +1, Will +3 Ini +3

He has none

Liberty's Edge

Female Halfling Sorceress (Arcane Bloodline) 1 HP: 7 | AC: 12, Touch: 12, Flat Footed: 10 | Fort: +2, Ref: +3, Will: +3 (+2 vs Fear) | Speed: 20 | Initiative: +4 | Halfling Sling Staff (Ranged): +3, 1d6+4, x3; Halfling Sling Staff (Melee): +4, 1d4+2, x2; Bluff: 7, Diplo: 8, Intim: 7

Meralda grins.
Pssh. Torch never did nothing wrong to me, I'm just saying. You guys are gonna trust him again after that "shadowy" business?

She wipes her mouth with the back of her hand after finishing off her sandwich, and tosses the wax paper in her backpack.
Well, me and Princess Luna are ready. What about you guys?

Silver Crusade

M Init +3; Senses Perception +5 Defense AC 11, touch 11, flat-footed 10 (+1 Dex) hp 18 (2d6+8) Fort +2, Ref +1, Will +3 Ini +3

The Taldan nods in agreement.

Scarab Sages

Male elf Mythic ranger 3 |HP:37/37|AC20/FF14/T15|Init +8|F+3R+8W+2*+2 vs enchantment|Perception +9 +2 vs human

A little bit later, a young elven man arrives. He wore outfit made for traveling the hot region of Osirion, a short bow, a longspear and an heavy backpack.

He bows and says

Sorry for my lateness, my caravan was delayed after a sand storm. I'm Daeron Woodblood.

Silver Crusade

Human Female Paladin of Shelyn 3 | hp 30 [42] | AC 20 T 11 FF 19 | CMD 17 | F +8 R +5 W +6 | Spd 20' | Init +1 [+4] | Diplo +7, HAnim +7, KnNob +5, KnPla +6, KnRel +5, Perc -2, Ride +4 | smite 0/1/day | lay hands 4/day | wand clw 44/50 | M. Str +2, MP 5/9
Meralda Starstrike wrote:

Meralda grins.

Pssh. Torch never did nothing wrong to me, I'm just saying. You guys are gonna trust him again after that "shadowy" business?

"I've heard he'said worse than the Exchange and the Dark Archive combined!" says the young paladin.

Silver Crusade

Human Female Paladin of Shelyn 3 | hp 30 [42] | AC 20 T 11 FF 19 | CMD 17 | F +8 R +5 W +6 | Spd 20' | Init +1 [+4] | Diplo +7, HAnim +7, KnNob +5, KnPla +6, KnRel +5, Perc -2, Ride +4 | smite 0/1/day | lay hands 4/day | wand clw 44/50 | M. Str +2, MP 5/9
Daeron Woodblood wrote:

A little bit later, a young elven man arrives. He wore outfit made for traveling the hot region of Osirion, a short bow, a longspear and an heavy backpack.

He bows and says

Sorry for my lateness, my caravan was delayed after a sand storm. I'm Daeron Woodblood.

"That's nothing. I was almost late for my own confirmation." The girl winces at the memory. "I'm Apollyanna."

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Cleric (1)| HP: 12/12 | AC:16 T:10 FF:16 | CMB:+1 CMD:11 (15 v Bullrush) | Saves F:+5 R:+0 W:+4 | Init:+4 | Per:+8

Short legs pumping a dwarf races up. His face red from effort he gasps out an apology and an introduction.

*puff* Sorry.... Praying and *puff* lost time. *puff* *puff*. Bemmer

Silver Crusade

M Init +3; Senses Perception +5 Defense AC 11, touch 11, flat-footed 10 (+1 Dex) hp 18 (2d6+8) Fort +2, Ref +1, Will +3 Ini +3

Come Revered Son and elf, we should tarry no longer says the sorcerer.


*Rise of Goblin Guild Standard* Destiny of Sands Core *Rise of Goblin Guild CORE*

Before the PCs depart, Amenopheus pulls a weathered stone from his robes and strikes it once against the wall to break the stone into two crystalline geode halves. He hands one piece to the PCs, instructing
them, “If you find one of the jewels of my order or the person known as the Diamond Sage, I ask that you contact me. Concentrate on the stone and speak a message of a few dozen words. I will hear you and respond with further instructions. It will only work once, so keep it safe.”

Venture-Captain Balentiir has arranged for the PCs to travel to Eto as part of a trade caravan of heavily laden camels, and he pays for the cost of their travel. The journey overland is uneventful.

The immense rock walls that ring Eto rise from the horizon like a shimmering mirage that gradually sharpens into focus. The city sits inside an elevated crater with sheer, weathered sides broken only in two places by heavily guarded gates. Long lines of caravans wait in a meandering queue awaiting entrance as officials search their cargos for contraband and calculate taxes. Water sellers, food vendors, and guides march up and down the lines peddling their wares and services to the visitors. Beyond the gates, the main thoroughfares fan out around the various districts of the city before dwindling into the dozens of pathways that flow through the bazaar like the delta of the great River Sphinx.

Each caravan or group of travelers is assigned one or more trios of officials, each of which consists of two guards and a customs agent. Eto is a hub of trade in Osirion’s interior, and these officials ensure that no one brings dangerous contraband (such as certain drugs, large quantities of explosives, etc.) into the city. They further confirm that all Osirian relics are documented and taxed; the opening of Osirion to treasure-hunters by the Ruby Prince’s decree stimulates the economy, but the Ministry of Culture ensures that the kingdom receives a cut of all finds and withholds artifacts of special importance. If the PCs wish to conceal any of their equipment from the customs agents, allow them to attempt Sleight of Hand checks for each item to be smuggled.

As the PCs’ caravan approaches the gate, the caravan’s leader acknowledges that the PCs are guest travelers, which earns the Pathfinders their own private inspection. Their customs agent is Mahu, a bored Garundi man whose graying beard and tired eyes suggest he’s seen it all and heard every excuse at least a few dozen times.

"Everyone please have all gear ready to be inspected" He slowly starts to dig through the adventurers bags asking the basic customs questions.
"So travelers, where are you lot from?

Liberty's Edge

Female Halfling Sorceress (Arcane Bloodline) 1 HP: 7 | AC: 12, Touch: 12, Flat Footed: 10 | Fort: +2, Ref: +3, Will: +3 (+2 vs Fear) | Speed: 20 | Initiative: +4 | Halfling Sling Staff (Ranged): +3, 1d6+4, x3; Halfling Sling Staff (Melee): +4, 1d4+2, x2; Bluff: 7, Diplo: 8, Intim: 7

Meralda grins.
Oh, nowhere special really. I'm from Varisia. Came here to sell as many illegal narcotics as I possibly could, and then make a break for Alkenstar to spend all the cash I make on stuff to go boom. Figure if I buy enough boom boom powder, I can pretty much just get rid of that depressing Ustalav country, and build a butt-ton of condos and make serious bank! Just ah... Don't go through the big bags on mah pony. That's where the illegal stuffs' at.

She grins at the man, and taps her foot.
So can I come in? I promise Princess Luna doesn't bite that hard...

Scarab Sages

Male elf Mythic ranger 3 |HP:37/37|AC20/FF14/T15|Init +8|F+3R+8W+2*+2 vs enchantment|Perception +9 +2 vs human

Daeron gives an unfavourably look on Meralda and says to the bored custom inspector in osiriani.

Please Inspector, forget my friend's joking mind. We are here to do business and have nothing to hide.
I myself came from Kyonin, an elven forest beyond the Inner Sea. But it's been several years now that I'm living here to study the Great History of Osirion.
Please to meet you, I'm Daeron Woodblood.


*Rise of Goblin Guild Standard* Destiny of Sands Core *Rise of Goblin Guild CORE*

The Garundi male looks up at the halfling and smiles slightly then continues to go through the bags.

"Ah, Kyonin. Not too many travelers from there. Must have seen a lot in your travels"

Scarab Sages

Male elf Mythic ranger 3 |HP:37/37|AC20/FF14/T15|Init +8|F+3R+8W+2*+2 vs enchantment|Perception +9 +2 vs human

Daeron slightly smiles at the garundi and says Yes. I've seen a lot. But this place of sand and history... and people, is now my Home.

Silver Crusade

M Init +3; Senses Perception +5 Defense AC 11, touch 11, flat-footed 10 (+1 Dex) hp 18 (2d6+8) Fort +2, Ref +1, Will +3 Ini +3

I am from Taldor. he says simply. I carry very little with me


*Rise of Goblin Guild Standard* Destiny of Sands Core *Rise of Goblin Guild CORE*

The Garundi man just looks at Theodic with an unamused stare while checking the few things he has.

Who is carrying the half crystalline geode?

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Cleric (1)| HP: 12/12 | AC:16 T:10 FF:16 | CMB:+1 CMD:11 (15 v Bullrush) | Saves F:+5 R:+0 W:+4 | Init:+4 | Per:+8

Looking at the Garundi man Bemmer produces his pack for inspection.

The blessing of Torag upon you. The Five Kings Mountains is where I was born. Now I go where Torag bids me. He brandishes his small holy symbol.

Scarab Sages

Male elf Mythic ranger 3 |HP:37/37|AC20/FF14/T15|Init +8|F+3R+8W+2*+2 vs enchantment|Perception +9 +2 vs human

@GM is it possible to make a bluff check to pass the crystalline geode to a member already checked ? Or do we know how much we must pay to pass the item ?


*Rise of Goblin Guild Standard* Destiny of Sands Core *Rise of Goblin Guild CORE*

It would be a sleight of hand check to stow it away in your belongings or hide it on your person. The bluff chance comes later if he locates it. Right now, he is just going over the belongings and doing his job...but you are more than happy to try and make nice with him until his job is complete.

Scarab Sages

Init +2; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8 Smite 1/1 Clw wand 49 chgs Female half-orc pal 2/rog 1 F+7 R +7, Will +4 Reroll (3 stars) used Mythic power 7/9 AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+6 armor, +2 Dex) hp 40/41

"I am Omrijka from Absalom city at the centre of the world. I come from the pathfinder society to learn about place for the society and meet with people who know stuff " And with that she helpfully opens up her pack for inspection including her jewelcrafting tools in which she keeps her thieves tools. "I also hope to learn something of the Osirion ways of jewellery "

Silver Crusade

Human Female Paladin of Shelyn 3 | hp 30 [42] | AC 20 T 11 FF 19 | CMD 17 | F +8 R +5 W +6 | Spd 20' | Init +1 [+4] | Diplo +7, HAnim +7, KnNob +5, KnPla +6, KnRel +5, Perc -2, Ride +4 | smite 0/1/day | lay hands 4/day | wand clw 44/50 | M. Str +2, MP 5/9

"Meralda! Don't! You'll get us in trouble."

If no one else admits to having the geode, Apollyanna does and let's it be checked not thinking anything of it.

"Hi. I'm Sophomore squire third-class Apollyanna Lapin Sukino, originally from from Oppara, sir."


*Rise of Goblin Guild Standard* Destiny of Sands Core *Rise of Goblin Guild CORE*

The Garundi male looks at Apployanna, "Well that is quite a mouthful for a name isn't it. Ah. Now what is this" He pauses for a moment then pulls out the Crystalline Geode that was given to you. He pulls out a magnifier and examines it for a moment. "Now this is extravagant, it looks Osirion in origin. Do you happen to know what it is or how old this is?"

Now comes the part where you can talk your way through.

Scarab Sages

Male elf Mythic ranger 3 |HP:37/37|AC20/FF14/T15|Init +8|F+3R+8W+2*+2 vs enchantment|Perception +9 +2 vs human

Oh? This? It's a gift from our sponsor. It's a magical device who give us the hability to call him once before it crumbles to dust.
I have no idea if this is of osiriani origin or how old is it.

Says Daeron

Scarab Sages

Init +2; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8 Smite 1/1 Clw wand 49 chgs Female half-orc pal 2/rog 1 F+7 R +7, Will +4 Reroll (3 stars) used Mythic power 7/9 AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+6 armor, +2 Dex) hp 40/41

"It a stone." say Omrijka before adding " and wot Daeron said. How can ya tell its magic, Mahu?"

Silver Crusade

Human Female Paladin of Shelyn 3 | hp 30 [42] | AC 20 T 11 FF 19 | CMD 17 | F +8 R +5 W +6 | Spd 20' | Init +1 [+4] | Diplo +7, HAnim +7, KnNob +5, KnPla +6, KnRel +5, Perc -2, Ride +4 | smite 0/1/day | lay hands 4/day | wand clw 44/50 | M. Str +2, MP 5/9

"It's pretty." Apollyanna adds hopefully.


*Rise of Goblin Guild Standard* Destiny of Sands Core *Rise of Goblin Guild CORE*

"I did not realize it was magical. Well if that's the case, I should definitely tax the import of this very rare item. The tax to bring this into the city will be 60GP

OK, you can not bluff that it is mundane now. Or you could schmooze a little to improve his attitude. You can try to diploma-size your way through or intimidate(probably not the best course of action). GM note, I do like role play, so ham it up if you want to.

Scarab Sages

Male elf Mythic ranger 3 |HP:37/37|AC20/FF14/T15|Init +8|F+3R+8W+2*+2 vs enchantment|Perception +9 +2 vs human

60gp?! It's quite an heavy price for an item that our sponsor give us and that are not ours. Could you lower the price Mahu ? Despite my old age for standard human, I'm quite young in my adventurer years.

Diplomacy (aid): 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (3) + 0 = 3

Silver Crusade

Human Female Paladin of Shelyn 3 | hp 30 [42] | AC 20 T 11 FF 19 | CMD 17 | F +8 R +5 W +6 | Spd 20' | Init +1 [+4] | Diplo +7, HAnim +7, KnNob +5, KnPla +6, KnRel +5, Perc -2, Ride +4 | smite 0/1/day | lay hands 4/day | wand clw 44/50 | M. Str +2, MP 5/9

"Maybe we could use it, and ask Amenopheus what we should do?"

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Cleric (1)| HP: 12/12 | AC:16 T:10 FF:16 | CMB:+1 CMD:11 (15 v Bullrush) | Saves F:+5 R:+0 W:+4 | Init:+4 | Per:+8

Bemmer looks at the half geode and then at the custom's officer.

Torag has entrusted us with this artifact, delivered by an earthly agent to us. Surely you can relax the tariff in light of the fact that we are serving the will of Great Torag. I am sure that his blessings will fall upon you, should you assist us in the instance.

Diplomacy Assist: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Oh wow, dice gods hate me

Liberty's Edge

Female Halfling Sorceress (Arcane Bloodline) 1 HP: 7 | AC: 12, Touch: 12, Flat Footed: 10 | Fort: +2, Ref: +3, Will: +3 (+2 vs Fear) | Speed: 20 | Initiative: +4 | Halfling Sling Staff (Ranged): +3, 1d6+4, x3; Halfling Sling Staff (Melee): +4, 1d4+2, x2; Bluff: 7, Diplo: 8, Intim: 7

Meralda sighs.
What my friends are trying to say, is that 60 shinies is a bit much for a broken rock that someone else gave us to use to give them a call, ya know? We didn't even ask for it, ol' dude just broke it and gave us half. Heck, why don't you ask him to pay the darn tax. It was his idea anyway.

She strokes her pony's mane while she speaks, giving the man her best Halfling grin.
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18

Silver Crusade

Human Female Paladin of Shelyn 3 | hp 30 [42] | AC 20 T 11 FF 19 | CMD 17 | F +8 R +5 W +6 | Spd 20' | Init +1 [+4] | Diplo +7, HAnim +7, KnNob +5, KnPla +6, KnRel +5, Perc -2, Ride +4 | smite 0/1/day | lay hands 4/day | wand clw 44/50 | M. Str +2, MP 5/9

"We could call him." Apollyanna adds.

Liberty's Edge

Female Halfling Sorceress (Arcane Bloodline) 1 HP: 7 | AC: 12, Touch: 12, Flat Footed: 10 | Fort: +2, Ref: +3, Will: +3 (+2 vs Fear) | Speed: 20 | Initiative: +4 | Halfling Sling Staff (Ranged): +3, 1d6+4, x3; Halfling Sling Staff (Melee): +4, 1d4+2, x2; Bluff: 7, Diplo: 8, Intim: 7

Nah, it only works once, 'member?

Scarab Sages

Init +2; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8 Smite 1/1 Clw wand 49 chgs Female half-orc pal 2/rog 1 F+7 R +7, Will +4 Reroll (3 stars) used Mythic power 7/9 AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+6 armor, +2 Dex) hp 40/41

diplomacy aid: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24

"Amenopheus, the sapphire sage gave us it. Don't dat make it government business" Omrijka starts to dig out her coin purse

Silver Crusade

Human Female Paladin of Shelyn 3 | hp 30 [42] | AC 20 T 11 FF 19 | CMD 17 | F +8 R +5 W +6 | Spd 20' | Init +1 [+4] | Diplo +7, HAnim +7, KnNob +5, KnPla +6, KnRel +5, Perc -2, Ride +4 | smite 0/1/day | lay hands 4/day | wand clw 44/50 | M. Str +2, MP 5/9

"Oh, right."

Scarab Sages

Male elf Mythic ranger 3 |HP:37/37|AC20/FF14/T15|Init +8|F+3R+8W+2*+2 vs enchantment|Perception +9 +2 vs human

Daeron smiles at Apollyanna's guillibility.

Liberty's Edge

Female Halfling Sorceress (Arcane Bloodline) 1 HP: 7 | AC: 12, Touch: 12, Flat Footed: 10 | Fort: +2, Ref: +3, Will: +3 (+2 vs Fear) | Speed: 20 | Initiative: +4 | Halfling Sling Staff (Ranged): +3, 1d6+4, x3; Halfling Sling Staff (Melee): +4, 1d4+2, x2; Bluff: 7, Diplo: 8, Intim: 7

No, it actually only works once.


Before the PCs depart, Amenopheus pulls a weathered stone from his robes and strikes it once against the wall to break the stone into two crystalline geode halves. He hands one piece to the PCs, instructing them, “If you find one of the jewels of my order or the person known as the Diamond Sage, I ask that you contact me. Concentrate on the stone and speak a message of a few dozen words. I will hear you and respond with further instructions. It will only work once, so keep it safe.”

Scarab Sages

Male elf Mythic ranger 3 |HP:37/37|AC20/FF14/T15|Init +8|F+3R+8W+2*+2 vs enchantment|Perception +9 +2 vs human

My character knows it, but still, he thinks that Apollyanna is quite naïve. May be my choice of word was a poor one.

1 to 50 of 783 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Destiny of the Sands Core Campaign Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.