Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Yaarrr Pirates! (Ryuko's S&S) (Inactive)

Game Master Ryuko

Five Swabs are faced with a life of ugly servitude. Will they rise above it?


251 to 300 of 306 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>

Male Human Super Cruel DM 10

You folks simply not enjoying this? I'll happilly move on if you'd like. Anyone having issues?


Male Half-Orc Fighter (Two-Weapon Warrior) 1

I'll be honest, I don't really know what's going on. I'm not sure when to take a turn or what. The actual content has been very enjoyable so far.

Another issue you may be feeling is that Ralo is generally disinterested in things. He has led a disappointing life up to this point and does not engage like most people.

I am having fun however and could continue at pace or move on at the decision of the group.


"You'll have to catch me first, Rosie-gal!" Zaketta calls back, playfully taunting Rosie. In the interest of fairness, though, she decides to switch targets to the less fortunate Conchobar.

"Nothing personal, you hard-lovin' gnome - just gotta keep you from boarding and grabbing my booty!"

Zaketta chuckles at her own joke and flings a lump of fur that might once have been a rat, striking Conchobar on the hip.

"Besmara's blessed my aim today!" Zaketta hoots as she dances a merry victory jig.

1d20 - 1 ⇒ (14) - 1 = 13


Male Anataniwha Warrior 1 -- HP 14 : AC 23 CMD 20 Touch 16 Flat 17 : rapier +7; 1d6+3 : sling +7; 1d4+3 : F +6 R +6 W +3 : INIT +6 Perc +7 CMB +4

I think the drudgery of forced labor aboard a pirate ship would have made for some great RP in a tabletop game, but it just really slows down the action and sucks out the excitement during PbP. If we can fast-forward the action a bit, I think we will be okay.


M Kobald 1 Sorcerer(gold dragon/ learned)

I will second Mawj on this, time is much more expensive on PBP, best to speed through he slow tedious parts and focus on the pivotal RP, combat, and decision points.
Climb checks,
1d20 ⇒ 15
1d20 ⇒ 11

Zarque continues to climb while trying to avoid notice, and debris.


Male Half-Orc Fighter (Two-Weapon Warrior) 1

Since there seems to be a tie, I will break it and go with my non-standard race brothers on this.

1d20 ⇒ 14
Rolg idly tosses a sack of moldy potatoes at the climbers.


Male Halfling Sea-Singer Bard 4 (AC: 17 [T: 14 /F: 14]; HP: 26/26; F+1, R+7, W+4; Init: +3; Perc: +9)

If it helps, Durvin has done 3 rounds
Rnd 1: Throw and climb
Rnd 2: Climb and attempt to climb
Rnd 3: Fail to climb, and swim


Male Human Super Cruel DM 10

After hours of climbing under the angry, feisty screechings of the Gunnery Officer, the lads are finally brought in. Each of you is sore and smelly after being pelted by the garbage. The new recruits are allowed the night to do as they wish.

Day 11

The morning dawns to show the beautiful sight of a coral reef on the western side of the ship. After awakening Kroop brings his 'favorite crew-mates' in for a task. "All right boys and gals, Cap'ns got a faverite meal and that'd be crabs. They's probly crabs out on the reef and yer gonna go get 'em for me. I got you the day off." The fat cook looks around for thanks before continuing. "Instead you get to swim out there and fill up these crab pots."

After a short swim out to the reef, which is close enough to the surface to stand on in most places, though trecherously bad for footing, you can see many small crabs around the protrusions and tropical fish.

Perception DC 22:
There are two creatures that look like lobsters at the front and eels on the back, with blood-red spines along their backs. They're moving slowly toward the group, using their natural camoflauge to get close.


M Kobald 1 Sorcerer(gold dragon/ learned)

Zarque is taking every chance to practice swimming, even trying out using his tail like the eels and sea snakes do and such to discover the best way that works for him.

As he catches crabs and such and even collects a few oysters if he sees any (hoping for a pearl or two).

Swim: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24

edit; Zarque is swimming passably but is obviously just a beginner, though his tail use does make it easy for him to swim without using his arms. When he sees the creatures, "Hey anybody know what those things are?" and Zarque tries to keep his distance in the meantime.


Male Half-Orc Fighter (Two-Weapon Warrior) 1

"They look like eels, Zarque. Maybe distant cousins? Haha!"


Zaketta was overjoyed to hear about the day's task. It wasn't that she minded her usual chores; she just felt as though she'd had precious little time to spend with her new companions, and this seemed as pleasant a task as any. The prospect of enjoying the sun and water in peace was fairly appealing, too, though truth be told she would have felt a little safer with a rowboat, as Durvin and Zarque didn't look like they'd be very strong swimmers.

The Besmaran priestess took a moment to lash a rope to her pot before dropping it over the side of the ship, where it bobbed amidst the waves. Standing at the edge of the deck, Zaketta nonchalantly disrobed and tied her hair back before stepping onto the rail.

"Last one in has to kiss Scourge!" she shouted, before executing a graceful dive into the water. Calling back up to her companions, she waved them in.

"You're not afraid of the water, are you, kitty cat?" she teased Mawj. "I had me a cat once that couldn't stand to get wet. See to it that your whiskers stay above the foam!"

As she waited for her companions to join her, Zaketta tied a loop in her pot-rope and slung it over her shoulder so she wouldn't drop the crabbing-pot. It wouldn't do to accidentally lose all of the crabs that they collected.

With strong, sure strokes, Zaketta skimmed through the ocean, impressed to see Zarque nearly keeping pace.

"You're a better water-lizard than I thought, Little Doubloon. I guess that tail's good for more than I suspected."

Pulling herself onto the reef, Zaketta set about filling her pot with tasty crustaceans. The work was more than pleasant; she had some fond memories of sneaking off to the docks to catch crabs when she was still a little girl.

"Those were little ugly brown ones, though," she explained to her friends. "Not succulent little beasties like these."

When Zarque called out his warning, Zaketta paused to look in that direction, lifting a hand to shade her eyes from the sun.

"I don't see 'em. What are you talking about, Zarque?"

Swim 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12 Perception 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15


M Kobald 1 Sorcerer(gold dragon/ learned)

"Those right there, almost like chunks of reef moving. Follow the red stick parts, those move together and look almost like spines or something."

Zarque continues to keep his distance, he doesn't know how dangerous they are but he does know several reef creatures are poisonous.


Male Halfling Sea-Singer Bard 4 (AC: 17 [T: 14 /F: 14]; HP: 26/26; F+1, R+7, W+4; Init: +3; Perc: +9)

Durvin is almost as excited as Zaketta about the outing. He loves sailing and the sea, but with the weather breaking and the nice warm island waters it seems like it will be a fun and relaxing day. Even better, he doesn't have to worry about having to drink too much while hanging out with Grok and Ambrose.

He dove into the water like he was born to it, and proceeded to casually swim toward the reef. His form is good, but only his small arms cause him to fall behind the bigger folk.

At the reef, he listens as Zaketta speaks, he likes to hear her soften up a little, seeing her not always brash and making jokes at other's expense makes her seem more approachable.

At Zarque's notice of the interesting wildlife, Durvin tries to get a glimpse, as he's fairly knowledgeable of the common sea creature. "I don't see them either, could it be seaweed or an anemone, waving under the surface? They can have that effect at times." He moves closer to Zarque, thinking it may be the angle of the sun's reflection causing him to not see what the kobold is asking about.

Swim 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24, Perception 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16

EDIT:
Looking at the crew standings, and when I influenced them, are these up to date?
Rosie: Neutral - I influenced her here
Barefoot Samms: Neutral - I influenced her here
Maheem: Against - I influenced him here
Just wondering if there was no effect, or they just got lost in the fold?


Male Anataniwha Warrior 1 -- HP 14 : AC 23 CMD 20 Touch 16 Flat 17 : rapier +7; 1d6+3 : sling +7; 1d4+3 : F +6 R +6 W +3 : INIT +6 Perc +7 CMB +4

Swim 1d20 ⇒ 6 Did we need a Swim check?

Perception 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23

Pausing in collecting crabs, Mawj peers out into the nearby waters, then points a finger and shouts. "There! Mawj sees two creatures, like lobsters in front and eels inback. Blood-red spines on their backs. They are moving close!"


Male Half-Orc Fighter (Two-Weapon Warrior) 1

Ralo moves between the approaching eels and his companions and splashes water near them in hopes of frightening them off.

Handle Animal? 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7


M Kobald 1 Sorcerer(gold dragon/ learned)

Zarque face palms. "Yes, Mawj, those are precisely what we have been discussing. Do you know what they are?"

"I would keep your distance Ralo. It is obviously native to coral so it might be poisonous."


Male Anataniwha Warrior 1 -- HP 14 : AC 23 CMD 20 Touch 16 Flat 17 : rapier +7; 1d6+3 : sling +7; 1d4+3 : F +6 R +6 W +3 : INIT +6 Perc +7 CMB +4

bump


Male Human Super Cruel DM 10

I'll update those Durvin, sorry about the miss.

The dog-sized creatures seem to not have noticed that they have been spotted and they rear from the coral a moment to reveal a mouth full of quite sharp fangs, then move forward, now obviously stalking the group.

Knowledge (Nature or Local) DC 20:
These creatures are reefclaws, quick, poisonous reef predators who grab prey in their claws and squeeze them to death. They also have a terrifying tendency to kill outright with their death throes, which are scarily accurate. All that aside, they are very delicious eating, much like crab but with significantly more meat. One would be able to just fit in your crab pot if it were dead first.

If you'd like you can get a surprise round in.


Male Halfling Sea-Singer Bard 4 (AC: 17 [T: 14 /F: 14]; HP: 26/26; F+1, R+7, W+4; Init: +3; Perc: +9)

Knowledge Nature 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

Durvin cocks his head concerned, "I think this situation is affected by whether you're an optimist or a pessimist. As I see things, if we can get past the claws, poison, and violent death throes, we can get a good bit of crab-like meat off them. Others may just see the claws, poison, and death throes." He offers a weak smile, and a raised eyebrow, as if wondering how the others feel.

Without thinking a tune pops into his head as he considers the oncoming creatures. It's a little something he thinks he remembers hearing from Ambrose while helping out in the galley.

Les poissons
Les poissons
How I love les poissons
Love to chop
And to serve little fish
First I cut off their heads
Then I pull out the bones
Ah mais oui
Ca c'est toujours delish

Standard, Inspire Courage bard song


Listening to Durvin's appraisal of the situation, Zaketta grins.

"I like the way you think, Short Stuff; this isn't danger, this is dinner! Now let's see if I can't catch us some!"

Zaketta takes a moment to untangle her holy symbol from her locket, rubbing it with her thumb for good luck. Leaning over, she dips her free hand into the water, cupping it to hold a tiny pool of salty brine. Zaketta purses her lips and gently blows on the water in her hand, and a tiny tempest begins to take shape there. Swirling with miniature bolts of lightning and whirling clouds, the tempest grows in size until it's approximately the same dimensions of a person's head, then takes off violently toward the closest reefclaw. It flies quickly through the intervening distance, picking up size as it goes, then collides with the water in a huge splash.

"That'll teach them beasties to mess with the Hurricane Princess! Ralo, look sharp now, and get ready to peel these shrimp!"

Zaketta laughs in delight at manifesting the power of Besmara. Hearing Durvin's song, she claps her hands excitedly and joins in on the chorus... with a voice that is agonizingly off-key.

"Lay-pwasonse, lay-pwasonse, how I love lay-pwasonse!"

Storm Burst (Ranged Touch) 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12 Storm Burst Damage (Non-lethal) 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 Target takes a -2 penalty on attack rolls for 1 round


Male Anataniwha Warrior 1 -- HP 14 : AC 23 CMD 20 Touch 16 Flat 17 : rapier +7; 1d6+3 : sling +7; 1d4+3 : F +6 R +6 W +3 : INIT +6 Perc +7 CMB +4

Mawj uses his moment of surprise to take a position on the side of the party, ready to move quickly to swing around the crustaceans for a flanking attack.


Male Human Super Cruel DM 10

The reefclaw is spun and shocked by the burst that Zaketta throws and they hiss in anger as they begin to rush through the water.

Initiative Block:
Reefclaws:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
Mawj:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Zaketta:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Durvin:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
Zarque:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Ralo:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16

The two reefclaws rush forward toward the woman who hurt them, claws snapping in a creepy rythym.

Attacking Zaketta:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22///1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Damage:1d4 ⇒ 3
Grab:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9
Attack 2:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

The first one strikes Zaketta, barely missing the major arteries in her throat. She twists away from its grabbing claws as she feels the burn of the poison in her veins.

Roll a Fort Save!


Zaketta winces as he reefclaw tears into her neck, and she feels a momentary rush of weakness before she can summon the resolve to shake it off. Clapping a hand to her kneck, she presses firmly to slow the flow of blood, beginning to regret that she had undressed before swimming; her armor would certainly be useful here.

"Besmara's girdle, that hurt! I could use a hand here, Fishbait, if you're not too busy standing there like a barnacle!"

Her anger roused, Zaketta took a careful step backward to create some room, then hurled another burst of wind and foam at her attacker. Unfortunately, her aim was shallow, and the tiny tempest skipped over the water like a flat rock, causing no harm to the reefclaw.

Uttering an obscenity, Zaketta pulled her hand away from her neck. She gave a flick of her wrist to send a large droplet of her blood into the water beside her, which began to swirl and rise. In a few seconds, a perfect duplicate of Zaketta had formed from the water, standing there with the same furious but cocky expression on her face.

Fort save 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23 5' step out of melee; Move Action = create Copycat (single mirror image; 50% chance of attacks striking image instead of Zaketta). Standard Action= Storm Burst 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 Damage (Non-lethal) 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7


Male Halfling Sea-Singer Bard 4 (AC: 17 [T: 14 /F: 14]; HP: 26/26; F+1, R+7, W+4; Init: +3; Perc: +9)

REMINDER: Bard song, +1 to atk/dmg

Durvin keeps singing the little song he has stuck in his head, and has infected Zaketta with. He winces a little as she sings, but still enjoys her enthusiasm. He cringes when the creature hits her, and concern washes over his features. Backing away from the pincers, he tries to watch the whole scene, ready to offer a healing hand to anyone seriously injured.

Without a weapon, Durvin doesn't have many combat options. He will keep singing, and move back away from the creatures a bit to let the tough guys get in there.


M Kobald 1 Sorcerer(gold dragon/ learned)

Sorry my internet was out
Zarque unleashes his Ray of frost at the little beasts.
Atk: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Dmg, cold: 1d3 ⇒ 2


Male Half-Orc Fighter (Two-Weapon Warrior) 1

Ralo assumes a purely defensive stance and tries to make himself the likeliest target.

Total Defense: AC=20


Male Human Super Cruel DM 10

Mawj makes his way behind the reefclaw threatening Zaketta and attempts to strike at it with his paws, though the water makes this difficult.

Attack:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9

His paws strike the water and miss the creature, who turns to attempt to kill him as the other continues to strike at Zaketta.

2 Attacks Zak:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13///1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Miss Chance:1d2 ⇒ 2
Damage:1d4 ⇒ 3
Grab:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13

2 Attacks Mawj:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5///1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

A lucky strike hits Zaketta once more, this time almost closing on her arms before she squirms away.

Another Fort Save Please, Everyone's up!


Zaketta grunts in pain as the reefclaw clamps down on her arm; only the slickness of her blood allows her to twist out of its grasp before it pulls her in close. Cursing, Zaketta backs off slowly, taking care not to slip on the terrain.

"Don't take this the wrong way, Fishbait, but would you mind actually stabbing the thrice-damned thing? I find that most critters aren't half so dangerous when they've got a knife stuck in 'em."

Zaketta is relieved to see Zarque enter the fray with a blast of icy magic. With a hoot, she cheers the kobold on.

"That's it, Doubloon, show Ralo how's it done! I bet he thinks he's too pretty for fighting - let me tell you, Fishbait, that's the furthest thing from the truth. Now get in there and earn yourself a scar or two - Besmara knows I've had more than enough for today!"

Taking her time to aim a little more carefully, Zaketta conjured up another small tempest and hurled it at the attacking reefclaw, this time connecting solidly with the swirling mass of wind and foam.

Fort Save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19 Take 5' Step back from Reefclaw; Storm Burst 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21 Non-Lethal damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2; reefclaw will take a -2 penalty on attacks for 1 round. Copycat image will last until Zaketta's next turn.


Male Half-Orc Fighter (Two-Weapon Warrior) 1

Lol! Ok, I get it now. Without a map I somehow thought the eels hadn't closed yet. My bad!


Male Halfling Sea-Singer Bard 4 (AC: 17 [T: 14 /F: 14]; HP: 26/26; F+1, R+7, W+4; Init: +3; Perc: +9)

Durvin moves back towards where the combatants tussle, looking for an opening for him to get in and try to assist Zaketta to staunch the bleeding. "Be careful, those pincers look to be sharp. There, does that feel better?" He asks as he wraps a cloth around the cuts on her arm.

Move up to right behind Zak
CLW on Zak 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9


Male Human Super Cruel DM 10

Zarque, Ralo?


M Kobald 1 Sorcerer(gold dragon/ learned)

Sorry

Zarque continues to keep distance and uses Silent Image to make it appear as though a big monster moves up from under the reef (Trying to get them to leave Zak, either by going for the bigger monster or even better by being scared of said monster)

Intimidate: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20


Male Half-Orc Fighter (Two-Weapon Warrior) 1

Ralo steps to flank the creatures with Zak and stabs hard with his dagger.

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8 for 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


Male Human Super Cruel DM 10

Will:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12///1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Mawj attempts to strike the creatures with his paws once more, his moves still hampered by the water.

Attacks:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
Damage:1d6 ⇒ 4

The two creatures make a strange clicking sound and begin to move away, obviously frightened by Zarque's fantastic beast.


"That's it, Doubloon! But let's not let them get away - I mean to feast on one of these beasties!"

Zaketta conjures up another storm burst and hurls it at the fleeing Reefclaws, hoping to knock one out. For safe measure, she summons another duplicate of herself as well, as her first one has already begun to melt back into the water.

Feeling the soothing coolness of Durvin's healing magic, Zaketta gingerly touches her now-dressed wound and finds it considerably less painful.

"Thanks, Short Stuff. I was feeling a bit woozy there."

Storm Burst Touch Attack 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 Non-Lethal Damage1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Male Halfling Sea-Singer Bard 4 (AC: 17 [T: 14 /F: 14]; HP: 26/26; F+1, R+7, W+4; Init: +3; Perc: +9)

What round is it? My Bard song was in the surprise round, and lingered for rounds 1 and 2. If it has expired he will sing again this round.

Durvin seems upset that they may get away, and for once curses the fact he doesn't have a weapon to use in battle. Instead, he tries to continue his song of encouragement.

Les poissons, les poissons
Hee hee hee, haw haw haw
With a cleaver I hack them in two
I pull out what's inside
And I serve it up fried
God, I love little fishes, don't you?


Male Human Super Cruel DM 10

Zaketta's thrown whirlwind finally causes the creature to lose consciousness, and the other swims quickly away to try to find easier prey elsewhere. The reefclaw could just barely fit in a crab basket.


Zaketta crowed in victory, doing a little hop and clicking her heels together. Moving quickly, she went and grabbed the limp reefclaw and stuffed it in her pot. Returning to her companions, she smiled broadly.

"Looks like we got a tasty supper for the cap'n tonight!" she beamed. "Nothing like fresh shellfish, that's for sure. I don't know about the rest of you, but I think it's time to head back to the ship and get a little rest in."


Male Half-Orc Fighter (Two-Weapon Warrior) 1

"If you mean to give this to the captain, then you'd best have some poison to marinate it in."

"That bastard is not getting what you earned. You eat it yourself."


M Kobald 1 Sorcerer(gold dragon/ learned)

"Aye, good idea Ralo. That there creature probably has poison in that stinger, too. Hope the cook doesn't make a mistake." Zarque gives his best attempt at a wink on that last sentence.


Male Human Super Cruel DM 10

The creature is certainly poisonous, though you know that the Captain's 'Girl' Caulky Tarroon is forced to taste all of his food for him before he eats it.

The rest of the afternoon goes well and the crabs are caught by the dozens. The sailors friendly to the group are ecstatic to have a feast of crab and the cook is happy to make it up. The Captain requisitions the reefclaw, but upon finding that it is big enough to feed several orders some given to Zaketta as well as Mister Plugg. The pirates drink deeply of the rum that night and you find yourself far more liked than before.

This bounty gives you a +2 bonus to influence sailors who are Nuetral to you.


M Kobald 1 Sorcerer(gold dragon/ learned)

Doesn't someone have a poison immunity or delay poison spell or something? to cast on the girl, of course a delayed action poison would work too, though it would kill the girl too unfortunately


Male Half-Orc Fighter (Two-Weapon Warrior) 1

A small price. Ralo thought.


Male Halfling Sea-Singer Bard 4 (AC: 17 [T: 14 /F: 14]; HP: 26/26; F+1, R+7, W+4; Init: +3; Perc: +9)

On the topic of poisoning earlier.

Durvin scowls at the very mention of the poisoning, "Perish the thought. Even if you could get it past the poor lass that has to test all the Captain's food, and managed to poison him, all you would get is Ambrose and myself in trouble. All this for what? I haven't even really seen the Captain since the first day's introductions, and Master Scourge and Mr. Plugg have been more a thorn in the side. Even then, what good would poisoning do us. We would all be better served trying to create a friendly atmospere amongst our fellow crewmen than we would by poisoning the Captain himself." Durvin spends the rest of the time collecting crabs, sulking, giving Zarque and Ralo sour looks now and again.

Back on board.

Durvin keeps a close watch on the food as it's being prepped, worried that one of the others would try to find a way to carry out their suggestions. His spirits lift as he sees the crew in better moods for the treat of the crabs, and soon easily returns to his usual jovial nature. Still not liking the way the rum sits with him, and preparing to have to drink heavily with Ambrose any day, he takes the opportunity to empty his glass a little at a time into those of the others drinking heavily.

With spirits high, he decides that he will try to continue lightening the dour demeanor of the rigger Maheem. He thinks that given the dark look of the man, he may enjoy hearing the tale of how the group fought the reefclaw that they managed to return to the ship with.

Stealth to ditch rum 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
Influence Maheem 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 8 + 2 = 29, sweet that should almost make him my best friend.


M Kobald 1 Sorcerer(gold dragon/ learned)

Before the ship in response to Durvin's little outburst.

"I was not being completely serious, the captain encourages those thorns and truthfully I came out here for a reason and it was not so I could pull duties aboard some maniac's ship! So yes I would like to see all three of them slapped around and defeated and thrown overboard, but do not take me for an idiot! If or when an opportunity presents itself I will either leave to continue my quest or I will defeat those three so that I will be free to leave and continue my quest. But it has to be an opportunity that might actually succeed, and most likely all three will need to be dealt with at once."

Takes a breath,
"So don't take our fun as seriousness, alright? Now let's get these fish on board."


"All right, everyone, let's calm down. We're mates on this voyage, so it's best for us to save our anger for Plugg and Scourge, eh? No sense causing trouble unless it's trouble for them."

Returning to the ship, Zaketta makes a point of sharing her reefclaw servings with Conchobar, suspecting that a refined gent such as he would enjoy such a delicacy.

"Eat up, friend! You're not likely to taste the likes of this anytime soon!"

Drink Moderately; Using today's bonus and Tap Inner Beauty to influence crew member 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29


Male Human Super Cruel DM 10

The next day is strange, instead of being assigned your tasks at random, Scourge asks Zarque to go to the bilges, puts Ralo on Rat-catcher duty, and makes Zaketta the ship's runner for the day. Each time he assigns the heinous duties he smiles as though sharing a private joke. Durvin avoids the fate of having the worst jobs, as Ambrose says "I don't answer to that sadistic bastard. Wouldn't wanna be your friends right now though."


Male Halfling Sea-Singer Bard 4 (AC: 17 [T: 14 /F: 14]; HP: 26/26; F+1, R+7, W+4; Init: +3; Perc: +9)

Do you want me to roll for normal work? Otherwise, Durvin will visit each of the other PC's throughout the day, trying to see if he can lend a hand wherever possible.


Zaketta was less than pleased to be the ship's runner; the last time she had this task it had worn her out completely, and she didn't relish the possibility of getting a few lashes for failing to keep up the pace. Unfortunately, in trying to pace herself throughout the day, she failed miserably in delivering messages in a timely manner.

"Damn Scourge to the Nine Hells," Zaketta muttered, knowing what lay in store for her at the end of the day.

Acrobatics Check 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 Fatigue Check 1d20 ⇒ 12


Male Human Super Cruel DM 10

Sorry, been sick a few days. Yes Durvin, you'll have a regular day, though Ambrose is automatically not sauced.

251 to 300 of 306 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Yaaarrr Pirates!! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.