Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Yaarrr Pirates! (Ryuko's S&S) (Inactive)

Game Master Ryuko

Five Swabs are faced with a life of ugly servitude. Will they rise above it?


101 to 150 of 306 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>

Male Halfling Sea-Singer Bard 3 (AC: 17 [T: 14 /F: 14]; HP: 20/20; F+1, R+6, W+3; Init: +3; Perc: +8)

Durvin attends Zaketta after she is removed from her whippings. Once given a little privacy, he tries to swab and tend her wounds as best he can with what little they have.

CLW on Zak 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5, and again 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Day 4

Durvin rushes over to see what might be wrong. He inspects the injuries in hopes of determining what the problem is, telling the woman how to best care for her wounds. "Are you okay? What happened, these look foul, but with a little care, see all better." He dabs at her small wounds with a wet cloth. "You are a most brave woman, as I'm sure whatever caused this must have been frightening."

Heal 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21, CLW on Samms 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9, AND She will be my Influence NPC for the day 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13. Sure, I can max the other two, but not the influence.


Male Half-Orc Fighter (Two-Weapon Warrior) 1

Sorry. Busy days!

Ralo works to repair the ship. Would profession: carpenter work here too? It's not on the list but I think it makes sense.

[ooc]Profession: Carpentry at +6 Work Diligently +4 (-1 for professions sailor) 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11

Night rolls around and Ralo decides to mingle with the crew for once. He gambles.
___________

When Toppin rushes on deck, Ralo backs away so as not to infect himself.


Zaketta passes out from the pain of her punishment, and awakes later, with the face of Durvin slowly coming into focus in front of her.

"Thanks short stuff. I guess I owe you one."

Stepping gingerly, Zaketta rolls out of her hammock to get back to the business of pirating.

The following day, Zaketta is not entirely surprised to see Samms hurt in many different places - Jakes had warned her about the Bilge spiders, but apparently Samms wasn't privy to the same information.

"Was it a big spider that got you?" Zaketta asks.

"Let ol' Durvin finish patching you up, and then I'll join you in the bilges and show you how to keep from getting bitten."

After Durvin has finished treating Samms, Zaketta accompanies her belowdecks to set about the arduous task of pumping the bilges.

Daily Task 1d6 ⇒ 1 Bilges Check (working diligently) (Str) 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8 Fatigue Check 1d20 ⇒ 11


Male Catfolk Monk (Tetori) 2

Mawj nods at the bravery shown by Zaketta. "Mawj does not relish pirate discipline. Is brutal and pointless, unlike true discipline. Mawj believes that cats should only have one tail." He gives the cleric and wink and twitches his tail to emphasize the point.
---------------------
1d6 ⇒ 1 Rigging Repair

Climb check 1d20 ⇒ 10, successful.
Dexterity check 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14, successful.

Tasked with repairing frayed ropes and rusted pulleys, Mawj nimbly leaps and climbs through the rigging for his day's work.

Daytime Action - Sneak

Mawj attempts to sneak a peek at the Mage's Laboratory on board.

Perception check Perception 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20.

Nighttime Action - Sneak

After dinner, the catfolk monk decides to do a bit of slinking around the Quartermaster and Cook's Cabin.

"You can take a 20 on a single Perception check or other skill check"

Stealth check 30.


M Kobald 1 Sorcerer(gold dragon/ learned)

Job: 1d6 ⇒ 2

So, ratcatcher. Well I think that's an auto pass.
Ratcatcher: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26

Zarque will use the night time action to make a hiding spot down in the bilges most will not tread taking advantage of his darkvision for this.
Stealth to remain unseen: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16
Stealth to hide the stash spot: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29

He will hide anything he is not supposed to have there except for the tanglefoot bag which he hides in his robes.(he keeps is scroll of course)

I guess he works diligently today taking enjoyment in the hunting of prey.

edit while downstairs tonight he also uses detect magic to look at his buckler and to look around the bilges while he is there.
Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19


Male Catfolk Monk (Tetori) 2

DM:
Mawj will leave the trunk alone, knowing that he has little skill in disabling traps.

At breakfast, Mawj discretely whispers to the others. "Mawj investigated the quartermaster's store yesterday. He found a chest with an arrow trap, which is likely to hold valuables. Mawj doubts, however, that someone could hide the treasure for very long while this ship is still at sea."

He shows some concern when the sailor emerges with scratches and bites. "Calm down and tell Mawj what attacked you."


Male Half-Orc Fighter (Two-Weapon Warrior) 1

Hearing talk of Bilge Spiders rather than a contagious disease, Ralo pats Toppin on the shoulder.

"I'm sorry for your discomfort. If you'll permit me, I just want to ensure you're not more badly hurt that you seem."

Heal Check 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13

When certain he can do no more, Ralo strides off to work the Wormwood's wood once again.

Profession: Carpentry 1d20 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 6 - 2 = 17

Daytime Action: Shop

"Good morning Grok. I was hoping to buy a spool of yarn from you. 50ft or so ought to do."


Male Catfolk Monk (Tetori) 2

What shall we do with the drunken sailor?
What shall we do with the drunken sailor?
What shall we do with the drunken sailor?
What shall we do with the drunken sailor, early in the morning?


Male Human Super Cruel DM 10

Samm's wounds are shallow, but dirty and painful looking. They are not spider bites, as it looks like she was bitten by something with long teeth. "I was workin' down in the bilges and suddenly they were everywhere. Little furry things, I couldn't get a good look, they just latched onto me and kept biting." She breathes easier under Durvin's helpful spell and treatment and then looks up at Zaketta. "Thanks... It weren't the bilge spiders, they're ugly buggers but not too dangerous."

Scourge comes over at the disturbance and watches for a second. "Well then. Someone will have to take care of this, and since you lot have already made such a caring effort to help, you lot can get down to the bilges and clean out whatever's down there. You'll get the day off."

After gathering whatever you like, you head down to the bilges.

Perception DC 31:
1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31

A dire rat swims through the water of the bilges, trying to stay unseen.


Male Half-Orc Fighter (Two-Weapon Warrior) 1

Perception 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14

Ralo will lead the way down.


Zaketta grabs a few belaying pins and hands them out to her companions, keeping one for herself.

"We'd best be prepared for trouble - anything that can make marks like that is sure to be nasty."[/b}

As they move into the relative darkness of the bilges, Zaketta murmurs a short prayer. Suddenly, her belaying pin shines as brightly as a torch, lighting their way.

[b]"A small blessing from Besmara," she says with a wink.

"D'ya see anything Durvin? Or you, Mouser? My eyes aren't as good as yours, I'm sure."

Casting Light on belaying pin


Male Catfolk Monk (Tetori) 2

I couldn't even make that DC on a nat 20. :S

Mawj follows carefully, trying to peer into the darkness.

I have low-light vision.


Male Halfling Sea-Singer Bard 3 (AC: 17 [T: 14 /F: 14]; HP: 20/20; F+1, R+6, W+3; Init: +3; Perc: +8)

Durvin wouldn't see it with a crit either.

On their way down, Durvin suggests a stop by his locker, reminding everyone that it is where they put Ralo's cutlass, and the dagger found in the kitchen.

As they enter the bilges, Durvin stays close to Zaketta and her light, as he can't see much beyond it. "I can't see much in this darkness. Sorry." As is common, he tries to sing his nerves away.

There's something happening here
What it is ain't exactly clear
There's word of a critter over there
Telling me I got to beware

I think it's time we stop, hearties, what's that sound
Everybody look what's going down

Inspire Courage +1 Att/Dmg, Saves vs Charm/Fear.


M Kobald 1 Sorcerer(gold dragon/ learned)

Zarque takes point, "You and your poor eyesight, I'll lead the way since I Can see perfectly, except for, well color, but who needs that anyway? Except for reading of course."

Stealth: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26

Can't see the rat but might see something else,
Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19


Male Half-Orc Fighter (Two-Weapon Warrior) 1

Maybe stand right behind Ralo (who is in front with Darkvision)?


M Kobald 1 Sorcerer(gold dragon/ learned)

Well beside Ralo then. Zarque is fearless, especially considering he is a kobald, and he hates standing behind people, they tend to block his line of sight(not mechanically but I ignore those for rp).


Male Half-Orc Fighter (Two-Weapon Warrior) 1

Fair enough :P


Male Human Super Cruel DM 10

I rolled really great stealth for those rats lol.

As the party looks around warily by the light of Besmara's blessing, they see only the bilges. The smell is as overpowering as ever, though those who work down here often eventually grow to get used to it. The sound of the waves slapping against the hulls, both inside and outside, seems almost deafening, in the small space. Just when the tension is thickest, a pack of dire rats lurches from the water in a spray of fur and teeth.

Rolls:
Surprise Round Attacks:6d5 ⇒ (1, 5, 2, 3, 4, 1) = 16
Attack on Ralo:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
Attack on Ralo:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20 For 1d4 ⇒ 4
Attack on Zarque:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Attack on Durvin:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Attack on Mawj:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19 For 1d4 ⇒ 1
Attack on Zaketta:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11

The rats attacks are generally ineffective, catching in clothing and avoided with ease, but one of the two biting at Ralo catches his chest, and Mawj feels a sting on his back.

Ralo takes 4 damage and Mawj takes 1. Need Fort saves from you both.

Initiative Block:
Rats:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Ralo:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Zarque:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Durvin:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Mawj:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Zaketta:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21

Zarque, Mawj and Zaketta are up!


Male Half-Orc Fighter (Two-Weapon Warrior) 1

Fortitude Save 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 Fighter's are good at Fort, right? *sigh*


Zaketta keeps her eyes peeled, but in the gloom of the bilges, it's hard for her to make anything out. She half-grins at Durvin's nervous song, though - the halfling had a lot of bluster, but it seemed as though he was just as uncertain as everyone else.

"Don't worry, Durvin - Besmara will show us the way to-"

Zaketta is cut-off in mid-sentence as some truly enormous rats attack. No stranger to shipboard vermin, Zaketta hefts her belaying pin and swings at the filthy beasts, but they prove too quick for her. Fingering her holy symbol, Zaketta touches it to her lips and spits to the side... and suddenly a duplicate of her appears where her expectorate lands!

Attack 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9 Damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 Zaketta will go ahead and use her domain ability (move action) to create a mirror image of herself for one round


Male Catfolk Monk (Tetori) 2

Grapple; 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28 Natural 20

Mawj spins around and lands a clinching arm lock around the head of one of the dire rats. He cranks his grip and tries to keep the rodent of unusual size away from the others.

Fortitude 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13


M Kobald 1 Sorcerer(gold dragon/ learned)

They saw me? Those are some sharp eyed rats.

Zarque 5' steps out of melee and frosts the nearest rat.
Ray of Frost: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 3

Edit; should of just punched it.


Male Human Super Cruel DM 10

D'oh! Sorry Zarque, didn't notice that. No harm done since they didn't hit and neither did you.

Attack Rolls!:
Ralo:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
Ralo:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20 For 1d4 ⇒ 3
Zaketta:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21 For 1d4 ⇒ 2
Zarque:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18 For 1d4 ⇒ 2
Durvin:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Grapple Escape Mawj:1d20 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3

Zaketta, Zarque and Ralo all feel further pains where the rats bite into their flesh, but Durvin fares better and Mawj keeps his grip.

Zaketta and Zarque take 2 damage, Ralo takes 3. Need Fort saves from Zaketta and Zarque.
Everyone's up!


Male Half-Orc Fighter (Two-Weapon Warrior) 1

Ralo flicks his wrist and a dagger appears in his off hand. swift action

With practiced moves, Ralo attacks the foremost vermin with a two handed chop with his cutlass.

Two-handed Attack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15 for 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


Male Halfling Sea-Singer Bard 3 (AC: 17 [T: 14 /F: 14]; HP: 20/20; F+1, R+6, W+3; Init: +3; Perc: +8)

Durvin tries to move closer and tend the wounds of the swordsman Ralo, having seen him get bitten so much. He finds it is very difficult to render effective aid to a man swinging a sword in battle though.

CLW on Ralo 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Lingering song, Bard song is on second round, +1 atk/dmg (make sure you were adding it before, Durvin will be pretty much maintaining bard song almost every combat if possible, so remember to apply the bonuses).


Male Catfolk Monk (Tetori) 2

How much water is in the bilge? Could I try to drown the rat?


Male Catfolk Monk (Tetori) 2

Including +5 from previous round and +1 bardic bonus.

Grapple; 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (14) + 14 = 28

Mawj wrestles the rat down and pins it solidly.

Pinned Condition

I suggest everyone attack this rat, as it is now basically helpless.


Male Human Super Cruel DM 10

My goodness Mawj is a grappling hoss.

The water is about up to everyone's knees (maybe Durvin's waist), making it easy to drown a rat in.

1d6 ⇒ 5

Unable to understand what's happening and not quick enough to hold it's breath, the rat drowns quickly as Ralo kills another.


Male Catfolk Monk (Tetori) 2

Are there any left?


Zaketta winces as she is bitten, and lashes out with her club, but once more she sadly fails to connect.

"Besmara's girdle! These little bastards are hard to catch! Get 'em, Mouser!"

Did the rat roll a miss chance to avoid hitting my mirror image?

Fort save 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22 Attack rat 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9 damage 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


Male Human Super Cruel DM 10
Zaketta Flynn wrote:
Did the rat roll a miss chance to avoid hitting my mirror image?

Man I am having an off day today, I swear. 1d20 ⇒ 5

Cancel that hit then.
There are 4 rats left.


Male Human Super Cruel DM 10

Zarque once again steps around the small, cramped bilge and manages to get out of the way of the creatures, throwing another Ray of Frost at them.

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20 For 1d3 ⇒ 1

His blue-white ray strikes a rat a glancing blow and the rats surge forward in rage.

Ralo:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Zaketta:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21 Crit Chance:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7 No Crit, Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4
Durvin:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
Zarque:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16

I'll allow Zaketta to keep her natural 20 Fort save since my earlier decision essentially invalidates it. Everyone's up!


Male Catfolk Monk (Tetori) 2

Rinse and repeat.

Mawj tries to grab another rat.

Grapple; 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16

If successful (I'm guessing it is) we both gain the Grappled Condition.


Zaketta winces as the rat tears into her flesh.

"Away with you, beastie!"

Zaketta strikes out, then twists her holy symbol and spits again. Once more, a perfect duplicate of her apears.

Attack grappled rat 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16 damage 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7 Move Action: Create another mirror image


Male Halfling Sea-Singer Bard 3 (AC: 17 [T: 14 /F: 14]; HP: 20/20; F+1, R+6, W+3; Init: +3; Perc: +8)

Durvin takes a chance and risks hitting one of the rats with his fist. He's not normally a hitter, but he doesn't even have his awkward blade at his side, the one he keeps just for moments like these. He steps to the side, looking for a lone rat, and takes a swing. Surprised, he connects, and manages a nice pop to the critter.

Who's using the MW dagger he handed out?
This is the last round of his lingering performance.
Unarmed strike, provokes AoO, 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18, damage 1d2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 Non-Lethal


M Kobald 1 Sorcerer(gold dragon/ learned)

Sorry about the black out.

Zarque launches more ice at a rat.(unless I can hit 3 or 4 with burning hands without hitting allies(the bilges are so wet and damp anything in here is not likely to catch fire))


Male Half-Orc Fighter (Two-Weapon Warrior) 1

Ralo hefts his sword for another swing.

Cutlass in two hands 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15 for 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


Male Human Super Cruel DM 10

Zarque Attack:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 For 1d3 ⇒ 1

Ralo strikes out and cuts a rat in two as Zaketta crushes the one grabbed by Mawj with her belaying pin.

AoO on Durvin:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Attack on Durvin:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
Attack on Zarque:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13

Finish 'em off boys!


Male Half-Orc Fighter (Two-Weapon Warrior) 1

Silently, deftly, Ralo swings at another rat with all the power in his burly arms.

Cutlass in two hands 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23 for 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Confirm Crit 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15


Male Human Super Cruel DM 10

We'll move on. This rat is no threat to your combined might.

The final rat soon falls under the combined might of the group and they stand in the dark of the bilges finally peaceful.

Evil Roll:1d3 ⇒ 1


Male Halfling Sea-Singer Bard 3 (AC: 17 [T: 14 /F: 14]; HP: 20/20; F+1, R+6, W+3; Init: +3; Perc: +8)

That last attack on me would hit, I realized I hadn't adjusted my stats for lack of equipment.


Male Half-Orc Fighter (Two-Weapon Warrior) 1

Ralo relaxes slowly, and soon he is back to his lazy, loping manner.

"Durvin, would you please hide this again?"

Ralo stores his dagger back in his hidden wrist sheath and resets the mechanism.


Male Catfolk Monk (Tetori) 2

Mawj picks up the rats by their tails and lugs them over one shoulder. "We will need these for proof. Otherwise the First Gnat will say we did not do anything." He turns and heads toward the stairs, then turns again. "Mawj may have had a slip of the tongue. He meant 'First Mate." The monk heads up on deck and plops the dead rats down for inspection.


M Kobald 1 Sorcerer(gold dragon/ learned)

Sorry about this weekend I was out of it for awhile.

Zarque, I think I need to practice aiming my ice, I don't attack with it very often but on ship fire is not as good.

Hey Zarque did his rolled job anyway, just with a little help. :)

Zarque will help carry the rats upstairs.


As the last rat falls, Zaketta lets out a cheer, thumping her belaying pin on the hull in celebration.

"Well done, mates! Now let me see if anyone's hurt."

Zaketta examines each of her companions in turn and calls upon the grace of Besmara to heal their wounds. Channel Positive Energy Twice 2d6 ⇒ (5, 5) = 10

Zaketta helps haul the filthy rat corpses abovedecks with her companions, sniggering in delight at Mawj's joke.

"I always did like you, Mouser."


Male Halfling Sea-Singer Bard 3 (AC: 17 [T: 14 /F: 14]; HP: 20/20; F+1, R+6, W+3; Init: +3; Perc: +8)

Durvin's song ends right before the others make the last cut to end the rats. He takes the weapon from Ralo's hands, assuring that he will return it to the locker in which it was hidden. As Zaketta offers her assistance, he apologizes "I'm sorry my ministrations were so ineffective, I am not used to rendering aid during an actual fight. I wonder where these things came from. Surely they had to have been noticed before now?"

He thinks for a little bit, and adds "We may be able to work this in our favor. It may be reason enough for us to be allowed weapons and protective wear when on board to handle events such as this which may arise. Let me talk to Mr. Plugg when we return, and I'll see what I can do."


Male Human Super Cruel DM 10

As the rats are set before Mr. Plugg he looks morose, but the Captain smiles. "Good job lads. Have the day off." Plugg seems put out and Scourge grinds his teeth but neither say a word against Captain Harrigan. Barefoot Samms throws her arms around Ralo in a mighty hug and kisses his cheek. "Thank you. Damn rats caught me before I could even see them."

You all get a free daytime action today. Go ahead and post your day and night actions.


Male Half-Orc Fighter (Two-Weapon Warrior) 1

Ralo twitches slightly as Samms jumps at him, but relaxes quickly as he realizes that it's a hug. He blushes at the kiss though. "If you ever need anything Samms, you come and see me."

Ralo steals away from the group before long and tries to get to know the Wormwood a bit better.

Sneak with no chance of detection. Can I take 10 or 20 since I have the whole day and no chores to do?

When the cool of night kissed the deck, Ralo emerged from his sneakings to play at dice with the men.


Male Halfling Sea-Singer Bard 3 (AC: 17 [T: 14 /F: 14]; HP: 20/20; F+1, R+6, W+3; Init: +3; Perc: +8)

As the Captain is close enough to hear, Durvin asks loudly and respectfully, in hopes that at least the Captain may override Mr. Plugg if he disagrees. "Mr. Plugg Sir, it was tough work. Could we have protective wear, or even a weapon, in case we're attacked again?"

He blurts out the request in a rush, hoping to catch the Captian's ear as well. In his haste, his request comes off as somewhat whiny.

Diplomacy 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13, of course when dealing with Plugg I bomb a Diplomacy.

He takes it easy most of the day, and despite being off-duty, still goes and spins tales and shares songs with Ambrose and Grok in the kitchen. Once the evening rolls around, he takes his rum ration, and settles in for a few good performances. His small frame and high voice allow him to sing his song at just the right pitch.

Durvin used his Daytime action earlier to attempt to Influence Barefoot Samms. For Night action he will entertain again, Perform Sing 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24. Sure, now I get the high roll.


Male Catfolk Monk (Tetori) 2

Does "free" mean no checks? Or that we can take an additional daytime action?

101 to 150 of 306 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Yaaarrr Pirates!! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.