Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Xyro's Legacy of Fire PbP

Game Master xyrophobic


1,201 to 1,250 of 1,369 << first < prev | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | next > last >>

Male Human Rogue 2

Makin has no space or ranged weapons. So instead he'll use aid another to give Remos +2 to hit.

Init: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12


Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20


"Aaaargh!" Remos fights through his fatigue and hacks at the monstrous pile.

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Damage: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (3, 1) + 4 = 8


Male Halfling Cleric of Irori 3

Init 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Faysal spins like a bit of dandelion fluff in a warm spring breeze and lightly brushes his fingers against the creature to discern it's provenance. touch attack 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11 (Lore Keeper Domain power, know check =20 to what ever is the appropriate skill for this critter)

Then he backs the hell off :) Square next to the wall behind Numair.


Male Human Wizard 2 (Enchanter) Init +2, Per +1/+3, AC 12, TAC 12, FFAC 10, HP 14, Fort +2 / Ref +2 / Will +4

initiative 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

Numair sighs at Remos' attack first reaction, when the creature hadn't attacked first. He'll launch a force missile, now that hostilities have commenced.

1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

FYI, lost power yesterday after a storm; still don't have it back. Go ahead and DMPC me until I can get back online (which is TBD, at the moment).


"Aaaargh!" Remos fights through his fatigue and hacks at the monster from the pile but misses.

The creature's tentacles lash at Remos and Faysal, missing Faysal but striking Remos 6 damage, its tentcle wrapping around his neck and beginning to straggle him 4 damage and you are grappled.
A second creature climbs out of the pile and eyes up Makin. It climbs up the wall a few feet and moves closer sending a tentacle for his neck but missing.

Makin unable to reach a foe aids Remos in freeing himself from being choked +2 to CMB and CMD to get out of the grapple next round for Remos

Numair sighs at Remos' attack first reaction, when the creature hadn't attacked first. He'll launch a force missile, now that hostilities have commenced.

Faysal spins like a bit of dandelion fluff in a warm spring breeze and lightly brushes his fingers against the creature to discern it's provenance. Then he backs the hell off :)
To Faysal:

Spoiler:
Irori grants you some information about your foe: these small fast aberrations are commonly called chokers due to their long reach and unerring talent for seizing their victims by the neck. 10' reach and they get an extra move action per turn.

Haldo seeing Faysal step back lunges into the gap and slashes the first creature.

map


Male Halfling Cleric of Irori 3

Faysal shouts "These things may be too quick for us!!!"

He then tumbles towards the far right wall (up one, right four), and lets loose a healing burst.
Acrobatics 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16
Burst 1d6 ⇒ 3


Male Human Rogue 2

Makin stabs at the creature on the wall 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Then follows Faysals advice tumbling 15ft towards the previous room.
Acrobatics vs. CMD: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16


Male Human Wizard 2 (Enchanter) Init +2, Per +1/+3, AC 12, TAC 12, FFAC 10, HP 14, Fort +2 / Ref +2 / Will +4

"By the gods, what creatures haven't taken up residence here?"

Numair decides to take the risk in stunning a friend. He launches a color spray to envelope both of the creatures, unfortunately catching Remos in the spray as well. DC 16 for the spell.


Will: 1d20 ⇒ 3


Male Halfling Cleric of Irori 3

Sadly, him getting stunned may just keep him alive :)


Remos gathers his stregth and prys the tentacle from his neck.
The first creature attacks at Haldo with it's two barbed tentacles but misses him.
The second creature swipes at Makin again but cannot seem to connect with the dancing rogue.
The struggle awakens a third creature and it crawls out of the mound.
Makin delays until after Faysal
"By the gods, what creatures haven't taken up residence here?" Numair decides to take the risk in stunning a friend. He launches a color spray to envelope both of the creatures, unfortunately catching Remos in the spray as well. The cone causes creature 2, 3 to become blinded. Remos falls to the ground unconscious.
Faysal shouts "These things may be too quick for us!!!" then tumbles to the far side of the room and sends forth a burst of healing from Irori. 3 healing to everything.
Makin slips his rapier into the flesh of the second creature, as it lets out a groan he tumbles into the previous room.
Haldo Slams his Sword down on the first creature ending it's pathetic existance.

next round. Makin if you would rather stay in this room jsut let me know. I think Faysal changed his post after you posted

Map


Male Halfling Cleric of Irori 3

Yeah, I rethought my post, and since no one had gone yet, I re did i so I could get a healing burst off. Sorry!!!.


Male Human Wizard 2 (Enchanter) Init +2, Per +1/+3, AC 12, TAC 12, FFAC 10, HP 14, Fort +2 / Ref +2 / Will +4

Numair sends a force missile at the remaining creature.

1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


Male Human Rogue 2

Makin steps back into the room, now flanking 3 with Haldo, he strikes at it!

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6 plus 1d6 ⇒ 6

EDIT: Confirm: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9


"ZzZzZz..."


Male Human Rogue 2
Remos wrote:
"ZzZzZz..."

Hehe. How long until he is roused? Sooner or later Haldo will leave the party, or be brutally and heroically killed. Though maybe not in this fight!


Male Halfling Cleric of Irori 3

I almost feel bad for Haldo. Abandoned characters in my F2F games generally get eaten by something.

Faysal tumbles next to Numair, and hit Remos with one of his scarce CLWs
Acrobatics 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30
Healing 1d4 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

"After this, I could really use a break. NIce meal, maybe a nap!!!"


Makin ibn Fahd wrote:
Remos wrote:
"ZzZzZz..."
Hehe. How long until he is roused? Sooner or later Haldo will leave the party, or be brutally and heroically killed. Though maybe not in this fight!

Haldo has resigned in the discussion thread, I have a replacement player for him as soon as the story allows it.


Remos contiunes to snooze as the battle rages around him.
Creature two holds tight to the wall hoping not to fall and attempts to sense his attacker.
Creature three lunges at Haldo blindly but does falls to the ground.
Numair sends a force missile at the second creature.
Faysal tumbles next to Numair, and hit Remos with someof his healing power.
Makin steps back into the room, now flanking 3 with Haldo, he strikes at it! A Critical Hit on the prone creature which will now never rise again.
Haldo swings his powerful sword at the remaining creature sending its upper body flying across the room and ending it's life.

1 round later Remos wakes up, 2 rounds after that he can start to see again, one additional round and he is back to normal


Male Human Rogue 2

Makin waits around for Remos to recover, trying to keep him calm when he comes concious.


"GAH! I CAN'T SEE!"

...

After he's fully recovered from Numair's spell, Remos is ready to continue.


Male Halfling Cleric of Irori 3

"That room with the sphinx-a-ma-thiniges seems the easiest to defend. Why don;t we hole up there for the night and get some rest. The going here is rougher than those damned Pugs!!"


Faysal Ibn Ahmad Ibn Aziz wrote:
"That room with the sphinx-a-ma-thiniges seems the easiest to defend. Why don;t we hole up there for the night and get some rest. The going here is rougher than those damned Pugs!!"

A search of the room and choker mound leads to a discovery of 164 gold coins, a stick that looks just like the one Faysal has and a few potion jars with what looks like dehydrated potion contents inside.


Male Human Rogue 2

'Maybe Identify those before we go on rest. I'll take whichever watch is required. Unless one of you can magically alarm the area?'


Male Human Wizard 2 (Enchanter) Init +2, Per +1/+3, AC 12, TAC 12, FFAC 10, HP 14, Fort +2 / Ref +2 / Will +4

"I will look at teh items and try to discern their nature. And no, I cannot cast the alarm spell, unfortunately. We will need to take turns."


Male Halfling Cleric of Irori 3

Faysal grabs the stick and waves it about. "What do you do my little friend? And how much power do you have left?"

Spellcraft 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24

"My door wards only last a few moments, so taking turns it shall have to be. I need some time to stretch and relax after all of today's excitement, I can take first if you all want to rest."


Faysal Ibn Ahmad Ibn Aziz wrote:

Faysal grabs the stick and waves it about. "What do you do my little friend? And how much power do you have left?"

Spellcraft 1d20+6

"My door wards only last a few moments, so taking turns it shall have to be. I need some time to stretch and relax after all of today's excitement, I can take first if you all want to rest."

faysal:
full wand of CLW

Male Halfling Cleric of Irori 3

@ Xyro

Spoiler:
Woot!!

So we rest then?


Male Human Rogue 2

Yup! Roll on the Morn!


Remos rests and is ready to go.


Your rest passes uneventfully and everyone is at full HP and then level up to 3!


Male Human Rogue 2
DM Xyro wrote:
Your rest passes uneventfully and everyone is at full HP and then level up to 3!

Booya!!!

Makin leads the way back to the room with the little monsters, then down the next small hallway to the room beyond. Eyes peeled for traps.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13 +1 vs. traps.


Male Halfling Cleric of Irori 3

HP Roll 1d8 ⇒ 6 . Woot!! 2nd level spells!!!


we will hold until everyone confirms they leveled then Makin will lead the way


Male Human Wizard 2 (Enchanter) Init +2, Per +1/+3, AC 12, TAC 12, FFAC 10, HP 14, Fort +2 / Ref +2 / Will +4

hp 1d6 ⇒ 6

hope to be done leveling by tonight, but my folks are in town today so it might be tomorrow. Sorry if I hold things up.


Numair Alazario wrote:

hp 1d6

hope to be done leveling by tonight, but my folks are in town today so it might be tomorrow. Sorry if I hold things up.

not a problem, I am buying a house tonight so I am a little pre-occupied myself.


Male Halfling Cleric of Irori 3
DM Xyro wrote:


not a problem, I am buying a house tonight so I am a little pre-occupied myself.

house schmouse, man up ya nancy!!!

For those following along at home, I am helping Xyro move this weekend, so I can make fun of him all I want :)


Male Human Rogue 2

Do! Give 'im socks!

With his house, some of us are happy with the box in the alley! :p


Male Halfling Cleric of Irori 3

Give'im socks? That's a new one for me :)

Faysal awakes refreshed and eager to start the day. Then he remembers he is int he underbelly of an abandoned temple filled with monsters, and thinks better of it. He begins his morning prayer/yoga routine, stretching out his body and hi spirit to receive Irori's blessing on the day. The halfling has a feeling he will need it.


I'm ready.


Male Human Wizard 2 (Enchanter) Init +2, Per +1/+3, AC 12, TAC 12, FFAC 10, HP 14, Fort +2 / Ref +2 / Will +4

Yep, all set


Male Human Rogue 2

Okay! We moving on? Let's see what this new room holds!


The party awakes after the short rest to a familiar face. One of the mercenaries from the Almah's camp has arrived and found you in the shrine. He approaches and says "Which one of you is Haldo?" Haldo nods and the mercenary continues, "The princess wants you back in camp, she has a mission for you elsewhere. I am to take his place. My name is Ahkeen." With that Haldo shrugs and says his goodbyes to the group and climbs out of the shrine.


Male Human Rogue 2

'Greetings Akheen! I trust your equipped for danger, already this shrine has proved troublesome!'

Makin says with a smile, as he begins to move towards the doorway.


Male Halfling Cleric of Irori 3

"Greetings Akheen, I do hope you are ready for trouble. This cursed place is full of it!!"


Male Human Ranger 3

Looks like you guys have dealt with a good number of the dangers already. Me and my bow will cover your backs.


Human Wizard 4 / Rogue 2

"Hi."

Remos follows Makin to the doorway.

1,201 to 1,250 of 1,369 << first < prev | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Xyro's Legacy of Fire PbP All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.