Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

Xynen's Hell's Rebels (Inactive)

Game Master Xynen

Treasure Sheet

Hell's Rebels Map

Map of Kintargo

Rebellion Sheet


1,551 to 1,567 of 1,567 << first < prev | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | next > last >>

Male, Human

Femi is ecstatic at the results, and his brief anger at being led a little as to what the true mission was fades. Love conquers all! he thinks brightly.

He's even pleased by Brasks success with the cup. He considers offering to mend it again, but decides that would take some of the power out of the moment.

"Cassius, you are a good man. Please let us know if we can help you further, and of course, we will call on you if it is needed for the greater good!" he smiles broadly.

Dark Archive

Maps: Confirmation Segang Expedition Consortium Compact

As Brask shatters the cup without a word, Cassius smiles, happy that his offer has been accepted.

"Five shards, five favors." He says, snapping his fingers for one of his slaves to pick up the shards. One of the halflings happily shuffles over and picks up the shards and wraps each one in a soft cloth before handing them back to one of the ravens.

"When you decide to cash in these favors, just hand me one of the shards, and tell me what you need. You could even send it with one of your magnificent silver ravens if you'd like, for now however, I'd ask that you leave Marquel and I to catch up. I don't meant to be rude, but I have been very worried about him, and would like some time alone." He smiles amicably as he ushers you toward the door.

It is late evening, and you've a couple days left before your teams will require further instruction. What would the Ravens like to pursue?


Male, Human

"Well, I don't think we've been directly implicated in this latest business but we should lie low just the same I think. We don't have much in the way of treasure, so no need to divvy anything as yet."

Happy to rest a couple days and plan our next move, unless someone has other plans?


Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | Fort +2 Ref +7 Will +54 (+1 vs. mind-affecting effects, +2 vs. enchantments, +2 bonus vs. poison) | CMD 17 | Init +3 | Perc +10 Low-Light
Resources:
Inspiration (5/5), Delegate (2/2), CompLang (1/1) Detect Magic (1/1), Detect Poison (1/1), Read Magic (1/1)

Myradil nods.

I think lying low is the way to go.


Male Tiefling NG Male Tiefling Brawler 4 | HP 36/36 | AC 19 (14 Touch, 14 Flat-Footed) | CMB +7, CMD 21 | Fort. +6, Ref. +7, Will +1 | Init. +3 | Speed 30ft | Martial Flexibility: 5/5.

Sounds good to me.

Kalem nods in agreement.

"Hopefully next week proves more financially helpful. Our coffers won't fill themselves unfortunately."

Dark Archive

Maps: Confirmation Segang Expedition Consortium Compact

GM Rolls:

Attrition: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 251d6 ⇒ 5
Recruit: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 162d6 + 2 ⇒ (5, 3) + 2 = 10
Earn Gold: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14x2=28

The Ravens head back home and spend the next couple days lying low. It's a mostly uneventful few days, though at some point in the week Laria does find a small box, wrapped and placed in her office that she hadn't noticed earlier in the day. Inside is 2000 gold and a small card that simply says For your efforts. - The Rose of Kintargo In the same handwriting as the note Kalem found within the bouquet of flowers he received not so long ago.

There's also word from the Armigers that Octavio might finally be ready to divulge the information he had about a new hideout for his new allies.

Harley's boy arrives late in the evening at the end of the week holding a bag of coins that the merchants coalition had collected, Rexus reports that the orphans he's recruited have started scouting suitable abandoned buildings in the area to secure as temporary safehouses, and Laria brings a handful of citizens into the Ravens fold, barely making up for those that have let Thrunes influence scare them off.

What's next for the Ravens? You've got three more actions to take and some paths to follow personally as well. (PS: You did not have enough gold to upgrade your sneaks team so I took it out of the 2000 you received and placed the remainder in the Rebellion treasury.)


Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | Fort +2 Ref +7 Will +54 (+1 vs. mind-affecting effects, +2 vs. enchantments, +2 bonus vs. poison) | CMD 17 | Init +3 | Perc +10 Low-Light
Resources:
Inspiration (5/5), Delegate (2/2), CompLang (1/1) Detect Magic (1/1), Detect Poison (1/1), Read Magic (1/1)

Myradil muses outloud

"All this running around has made we realize we need a few more holes spread around town in case things go sideways. Either Octavio's lead or the urchins may have valuable leads..."


Male, Human

Perfect place to put the wealth - thanks.

"I agree Myradil. We at least need a place to lay low on either side of that bridge so as to keep ourselves safe. We also need more supporters, or we'll never manage any expansion, and of course, we need the gold. I still plan to fund the Rebellion 100gp out of my pocket, once I have that much coin to rub together."

"Helping Octavio and Cassius was the right thing to do, but neither action has filled our coffers." he grins lopsidedly.

Here’s what I suggest for this week but, as always, happy to change it up if folks want to do something different.
- Recruit Supporters (no team required)
- Activate Safe House (Rexus' Orphans)
- Earn Gold (Harley's Merchant Coalition)

Activating a safe house must be done each week (only lasts a week) but it does give us a security bonus as well. We really need to expand so we can undertake more actions. I considered Recruiting Supporters twice this week and putting off the safe house activation and would be open to that if folks want to delay a bit.


Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | Fort +2 Ref +7 Will +54 (+1 vs. mind-affecting effects, +2 vs. enchantments, +2 bonus vs. poison) | CMD 17 | Init +3 | Perc +10 Low-Light
Resources:
Inspiration (5/5), Delegate (2/2), CompLang (1/1) Detect Magic (1/1), Detect Poison (1/1), Read Magic (1/1)

I like the plan as noted.


Male Tiefling NG Male Tiefling Brawler 4 | HP 36/36 | AC 19 (14 Touch, 14 Flat-Footed) | CMB +7, CMD 21 | Fort. +6, Ref. +7, Will +1 | Init. +3 | Speed 30ft | Martial Flexibility: 5/5.

Kalem also agrees, very happy someone smart is taking charge of this management thing.


CN Male Elven Hidden Priest 4 | HP 25/25 | AC 18 (11 Touch, 17 Flat-Footed) | CMB +5, CMD 15 | Fort. +4, Ref. +2, Will +6 | Init. +1 | Speed 20ft | Bit of Luck: 5/5 Channel Energy: 6/6 | Active conditions:

Also agrees. Additionally, agrees with the "someone else being in charge of the managing" thing, as Elias is a pretty face more than a "thinker"

Dark Archive

Maps: Confirmation Segang Expedition Consortium Compact

Alright so I've got orders for the Silver Raven group as a whole, but I'm not clear on the intentions of the party at the moment.


Male, Human
GM Xynen wrote:
Alright so I've got orders for the Silver Raven group as a whole, but I'm not clear on the intentions of the party at the moment.

Good Question!

Femi gets a little stir crazy after a few days laying low and keeping very much to themselves. A few more days of this and I'll go crazy. he thinks to himself.

Over coffee with the group the next day, he suggests, "OK, I think the worst has blow over - or they're plotting. Either way, I figure we should do something or our followers will think we've wandered off." he chuckles.

"That said, I'm not sure what's a good thing to do. Are we strong enough to lash out at Thrune directly? I'm not sure we are. I think we're still a fairly small organization all things considered. We need to prove ourselves further, and gather more followers around us before we can take direct action I think."

He looks at the map of the city, "But I'm not sure what that should be. Anyone have any suggestions?" he looks with pleading eyes to the others for ideas.


Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | Fort +2 Ref +7 Will +54 (+1 vs. mind-affecting effects, +2 vs. enchantments, +2 bonus vs. poison) | CMD 17 | Init +3 | Perc +10 Low-Light
Resources:
Inspiration (5/5), Delegate (2/2), CompLang (1/1) Detect Magic (1/1), Detect Poison (1/1), Read Magic (1/1)

Myradil, having enjoyed being out of immediate danger for a few days is surprised to see Femi getting so antsy.

Nevertheless he responds with an idea "Something to help make us more popular around town. Who knows when they day will come when our only chance for escape is some little old lady putting out her laundry. I'd much rather she have a favorable impression of us."

Myradil's idea is unfortunately nonspecific.


Male, Human

"That's a great idea! And we don't even need a plan."

"We should all ask around town to see what the people need during this time of crisis. I can ask around the pubs. Then when we know what folks need, we can find a way to supply it."

"I mean everyone loves cash of course, but we do have a ship captain more or less at our disposal. Perhaps he can obtain some goods that are scarce locally. Or maybe people need something prohibited by Thrune that we can obtain some other way and widely distribute."

"Surely there must be some unmet need out there that we can influence."

He nods to Myradil. "Great idea."


Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | Fort +2 Ref +7 Will +54 (+1 vs. mind-affecting effects, +2 vs. enchantments, +2 bonus vs. poison) | CMD 17 | Init +3 | Perc +10 Low-Light
Resources:
Inspiration (5/5), Delegate (2/2), CompLang (1/1) Detect Magic (1/1), Detect Poison (1/1), Read Magic (1/1)

Myradil grins a bit, an idea having entered his head "What was it... mint that's illegal? I can barely keep track of all these proclamations..."


Male Tiefling NG Male Tiefling Brawler 4 | HP 36/36 | AC 19 (14 Touch, 14 Flat-Footed) | CMB +7, CMD 21 | Fort. +6, Ref. +7, Will +1 | Init. +3 | Speed 30ft | Martial Flexibility: 5/5.

"Sounds like a plan," Kalem agrees.

"A rebellion is nothing without the support of its people, and we need to grow that support. I'll ask around the Devils Nursery to see how my people are doing. They're starting to get more work, so perhaps they've heard a few things.."

Just realized I'm out the money I lent Brask for his armor.. T.T

1,551 to 1,567 of 1,567 << first < prev | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Do you hear the people sing? All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.