Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Xanxious Crystal (Inactive)

Game Master Shanosuke


251 to 300 of 902 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

{HP 18/18 | AC 17 T13 FF10 CMD 16 | F/R/W 4/3/5 | Inish +3, Per +8} Female Elf Inquisitor 1

440', long range.

Faerie Fire


Male Human (Hit Points: 22/26) Sorcerer (Bronze Dragon Draconic Bloodline)-4

As the spider lights up, Ollivor blinks, "I see what you meant about the size."

He takes a half move towards the spider, though he's still not close enough to feel he has any chance of striking it from here.


Both Martian Level 20 invader

The spider is now outlined for all to see. It is big and doesn't seem to respond to the spell now cast on it. It is still pulling up it's web.

I need survival checks to find cover. The DC is 15. Those who don't make it are open to attack.


Male Human (Hit Points: 22/26) Sorcerer (Bronze Dragon Draconic Bloodline)-4

survival": 1d20 ⇒ 19

I think his mage armor is still in effect (it lasts a full hour) which may shortly become a factor


Male Half-orc Lore Warden Fighter 2; AC 17, flat-footed 14, touch 13; HP 20/20; Init +2; Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +3; Perception +10 (+18 scent)

Survival: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

Booyah!

"Over here!" Harn snapped, dashing beneath some decent-sized cover from the now-illuminated spider.

Taking aim, the lore warden fired an arrow at the giant vermin.

Longbow, w/ -2 for range: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

The arrow went sailing away without effect.

"Oh well, at least I've got more arrows!" Harn said cheerily.


{HP 18/18 | AC 17 T13 FF10 CMD 16 | F/R/W 4/3/5 | Inish +3, Per +8} Female Elf Inquisitor 1

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15

will be out for the next few hours, feel free to bot if needed.


Male Human (Hit Points: 22/26) Sorcerer (Bronze Dragon Draconic Bloodline)-4

"I guess I'll try a shot, might get lucky." He loads and fires his crossbow at the spider

to hit": 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10

dmg": 1d8 ⇒ 4


Male Orc Alchemist 2

"By the laws of science!"

Klug downs a potion, the shield from before and jumps next to Harn.

"I just need a few moments and I'll have something for you."

Survival: 1d20 ⇒ 19


Male Drow Cleric of Asmodeus 2

Survival
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Zhimon not used to forest in the darklands seems to be a bit lost. Then again if that thing tried to grab him it would find that drow priest were very distasteful.

"If anyone has fire that could reach that thing or its webbing that should do it."

Why does the alchy not have alchy fire ;P


Both Martian Level 20 invader

Okay you guys move forward as the spider reels in it's net. As you are almost out of it's range, it casts again. The web lashes out at Zhimon.

Reflex save sir Zhimon


Male Drow Cleric of Asmodeus 2

Reflex
1d20 ⇒ 17


Both Martian Level 20 invader

Zhimon dodges the web and you all move beyond it's reach. You hike a ways further a when you come across some kind of spring. A large rock formation and a refreshing pool of water with all sorts of lights about it. Thd water looks crystal clear and clean. It is smack dab in the middle of your path and there seems to be no easy way around it. How do you wish to proceed?


Male Half-orc Lore Warden Fighter 2; AC 17, flat-footed 14, touch 13; HP 20/20; Init +2; Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +3; Perception +10 (+18 scent)

So, Xzevrra got free, I take it...

"Can anyone tell if this water is poisonous or enchanted?" Harn said to the others.

The half-orc observed the area, inhaling deeply to take in the scents and determine if any threats were nearby.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17


Male Human (Hit Points: 22/26) Sorcerer (Bronze Dragon Draconic Bloodline)-4

"I'll take a look to see if it is magical," Ollivor answers.

Detect magic cast
perception": 1d20 ⇒ 5


Both Martian Level 20 invader

Olliver:

This whole forest radiats with light traces of magic but there seems to be a heavy concentration of it in the pool.

Harn:

Water smells normal but nothing looks normal. However you do catch a faint but sweet fragrance in the air coming from the direction of the springn


Male Half-orc Lore Warden Fighter 2; AC 17, flat-footed 14, touch 13; HP 20/20; Init +2; Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +3; Perception +10 (+18 scent)

"Hmm... The water smells normal, but there's a faint, sweet odor in the air. It's coming from the direction of the spring."


Male Human (Hit Points: 22/26) Sorcerer (Bronze Dragon Draconic Bloodline)-4

"Magic all around, but the pool seems heavier with it," He warns


{HP 18/18 | AC 17 T13 FF10 CMD 16 | F/R/W 4/3/5 | Inish +3, Per +8} Female Elf Inquisitor 1

I never got caught that time ;p

"If it's sweet, it's probably poison. Or worse." She looks around. "And if it is clean water, I'm sure something would have claimed it. Be on guard for anything." She examines the area for possible tracks or signs of life.

Percepiton: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

Survival: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11


Male Half-orc Lore Warden Fighter 2; AC 17, flat-footed 14, touch 13; HP 20/20; Init +2; Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +3; Perception +10 (+18 scent)

GM:

Kn-Nature (to see if the scent is something Harn recognizes): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26

"That was my thought..."


Both Martian Level 20 invader

Harn:

You recognize the smell as fragrance of flowers and nature in it's purest form. Some kind of Fey is in the area. You are certain of that.

Xzevrra:

You do not come across any tracks but compared to the rest of the jungle, this spot is a bit too neat and pristine. Something or someone is taking care of this spot. But what in the darklands cares for nature?


Male Half-orc Lore Warden Fighter 2; AC 17, flat-footed 14, touch 13; HP 20/20; Init +2; Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +3; Perception +10 (+18 scent)

"Uh oh! I'm positive that there's a fey creature of some sort nearby!"


{HP 18/18 | AC 17 T13 FF10 CMD 16 | F/R/W 4/3/5 | Inish +3, Per +8} Female Elf Inquisitor 1

"I don't like this. Something definitely has claimed this area. It's too neat, too clean. This is a trap, this entire island is one giant trap." She tightens her grip on her rapier.


{HP 18/18 | AC 17 T13 FF10 CMD 16 | F/R/W 4/3/5 | Inish +3, Per +8} Female Elf Inquisitor 1

Lol, probably talked right over each other there, Harn!

"A fey? What makes you say that? What kind of fey?"


Male Drow Cleric of Asmodeus 2

"Well as I see it we can do two things. Find a way to call it out. Or find a way to come out, I would expect both have to do with the spring. Anyone want to be the first to try their hand. I doubt it if even know we are not being watched sense we entered its lair."

He knew their were fey in the darklands but they were rarely the good natured kind that uplanders knew. To bad he had not learned Aklo yet, still he would try what he could.

Undercommon, Elven:
"Excuse me, could I trouble you for an audience?"


{HP 18/18 | AC 17 T13 FF10 CMD 16 | F/R/W 4/3/5 | Inish +3, Per +8} Female Elf Inquisitor 1

Xzevrra goes over to Zhimon.

Undercommon:
"Yes?"


Male Drow Cleric of Asmodeus 2

I am talking to the fey. Not you Xzevrra. Sorry for the confusion.


{HP 18/18 | AC 17 T13 FF10 CMD 16 | F/R/W 4/3/5 | Inish +3, Per +8} Female Elf Inquisitor 1

Doh, lol. Sorry about that.


Both Martian Level 20 invader

No response.


Male Half-orc Lore Warden Fighter 2; AC 17, flat-footed 14, touch 13; HP 20/20; Init +2; Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +3; Perception +10 (+18 scent)

No doubt, Xzevrra! :) It is a moment of urgency, after all! :P

Harn was about to reply to Xzevrra, but waited until there was a pause in the conversation between the two drow.

"The smells in this area are that of purest nature--a sure sign that fey are about. I can't be more specific without actually seeing it. I'm intrigued to find out what kind of First Worlder would live here!" the half-orc said with anticipation.


Male Human (Hit Points: 22/26) Sorcerer (Bronze Dragon Draconic Bloodline)-4

"You're intrigued, myself? I'm feeling paranoid."


Male Half-orc Lore Warden Fighter 2; AC 17, flat-footed 14, touch 13; HP 20/20; Init +2; Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +3; Perception +10 (+18 scent)

Harn let out a bark and gave Ollivor a gentle shove, just enough to make the man sway a little.

"If you worry about every little thing that can kill you, you'll fail to truly live! I prefer to embrace whatever life throws at me, whether terror or wonder!"


Male Human (Hit Points: 22/26) Sorcerer (Bronze Dragon Draconic Bloodline)-4

Ollivor finds his balance again, and takes the shove in the spirit it was intended, "I suppose you have a point, and my odds are proving better than I ever thought possible."


Male Half-orc Lore Warden Fighter 2; AC 17, flat-footed 14, touch 13; HP 20/20; Init +2; Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +3; Perception +10 (+18 scent)

"That's the spirit!" replied Harn, giving the man a feral smile.


Both Martian Level 20 invader

There is no sign of any Fey. If there is one about, it has likely chosen not to reveal itself too you.


Male Half-orc Lore Warden Fighter 2; AC 17, flat-footed 14, touch 13; HP 20/20; Init +2; Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +3; Perception +10 (+18 scent)

Harn looked at the others. "Well, it looks like our fey is shy. Should we just try to skirt the spring as best as we can?"


Male Human (Hit Points: 22/26) Sorcerer (Bronze Dragon Draconic Bloodline)-4

"Why not?"


Male Half-orc Lore Warden Fighter 2; AC 17, flat-footed 14, touch 13; HP 20/20; Init +2; Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +3; Perception +10 (+18 scent)

That's two votes.

Let's wait and see what the others think. :)


Male Drow Cleric of Asmodeus 2

"After you."


Male Half-orc Lore Warden Fighter 2; AC 17, flat-footed 14, touch 13; HP 20/20; Init +2; Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +3; Perception +10 (+18 scent)

Well, that's three... :P

Harn readied his spiked chain and kept his senses attuned for danger.

He then cautiously attempted to skirt the edge of the spring.


Male Orc Alchemist 2

"Oh sure! That'll bring this Fey right out, that is our intention right?... Ha! Also, I have a vial of a most beneficial liquid whenever you may want it Harn, since you do have a stronger sword arm then I. It will give you strength... but you grow quiet a bit as a side effect! Which is always fun!"

Klug motions for Harn to hurry and proceeds behind him.


Male Half-orc Lore Warden Fighter 2; AC 17, flat-footed 14, touch 13; HP 20/20; Init +2; Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +3; Perception +10 (+18 scent)

Harn glanced back at the orc. "Perhaps after we get past this spring."


{HP 18/18 | AC 17 T13 FF10 CMD 16 | F/R/W 4/3/5 | Inish +3, Per +8} Female Elf Inquisitor 1

Klug'Tier:
Just a friendly reminder that Extracts don't work for anyone besides the Alchemist without the Infusion discovery.

Xzevrra takes up the rear as the others skirt the edge of the pool, keeping an eye out for trouble, her loaded hand crossbow in hand at present.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8


Male Human (Hit Points: 22/26) Sorcerer (Bronze Dragon Draconic Bloodline)-4

Ollivor moves along, cupping the everburning torch enough to see where he is going but not cast light beyond ten feet if he can.


Both Martian Level 20 invader

Getting around the spring is tricky as you have to climb over many roots to do so. It takes an hour and a lot of work but you manage to make some progress. You get around the sping. Now that your on the opposite side, the side with the least amount of water and the mosf of rock, you can move onward if you desire.


Male Half-orc Lore Warden Fighter 2; AC 17, flat-footed 14, touch 13; HP 20/20; Init +2; Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +3; Perception +10 (+18 scent)

"Wheh! That was tedious! See Ollivor, you're still breathing!"

The half-orc led them a short distance away before stopping.

"So, before we continue, Xzevrra, do you want me to continue leading, or do you want to take over?"

To the orc he said, "Okay Klug-Tier, what is this concoction that you've made?"


Male Human (Hit Points: 22/26) Sorcerer (Bronze Dragon Draconic Bloodline)-4

"Thank heavens for small favors," He smirks.


{HP 18/18 | AC 17 T13 FF10 CMD 16 | F/R/W 4/3/5 | Inish +3, Per +8} Female Elf Inquisitor 1

"Please feel free to take point, Harn. I'll keep an eye behind us for abit."


Male Half-orc Lore Warden Fighter 2; AC 17, flat-footed 14, touch 13; HP 20/20; Init +2; Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +3; Perception +10 (+18 scent)

"Sounds good," Harn replied to the female drow.

Before heading off, we waited for Klug'Tier to fill him in on his alchemical creation.


Male Human (Hit Points: 22/26) Sorcerer (Bronze Dragon Draconic Bloodline)-4

"And I'll stay in the middle feeling blind and foolish." Ollivor says, though his tone indicates it is meant to keep his humor up


Male Orc Alchemist 2

"Oh it's great, you'll just have to try it out!"

He extends with arm with the potion in his hand.

"Just a sip, I don't want you to be too strong!"

Thanks Xzevrra I almost forgot, I can play this off though!

251 to 300 of 902 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Xanxiou's Crystal All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.